Queening for a Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AfroerotiK
AfroerotiK
1,021 Followers

Shauntay began bouncing up and down, one the verge of orgasm. She began to slap and twist Bret's balls cruelly, pulling them to administer pain, or was it pleasure? Determined, he refused to stop until he could taste Shauntay's cum pouring down his throat. Her legs covered his ears, he could barely hear her moans but he knew that she was about to cum. He sensed the muscles in her legs tighten up and she was more aggressive with her gyrations, bouncing up and down harder. For a moment, he thought he was going to be crushed. The only thing that kept him alive was the fact that she was stroking his cock, twisting it, slapping it, masturbating him cruelly. He couldn't breathe; he was feeling faint. The pleasure was indescribable and she was riding him hard, cumming even harder. He could feel her nails digging into his flesh and she exploded in his mouth, causing Bret's body to explode in orgasm like he'd never known before.

He woke up the next morning, in her bed, spooning Shauntay's beautiful body. "Good morning sleepy head." She kissed his forehead as he struggled to put the pieces together after his last memory of near suffocation. He jumped up in bed and slid out of the sheets to the floor. He didn't deserve to be so close to her, he didn't deserve to be treated like a man. Shauntay held out her hand and, without words, invited him back to her bed. Sensing his fears, reading his mind, she said, "Antoine de Saint- Exupery said, 'You become responsible forever for what you've tamed.' I would say that I've tamed you so . . ."

"But," Bret interrupted, "I uhmmm, I don't want to be, you know, like this, I want it to be like last night. I want to be that thing I was last night."

"Relax, sweetie," Shauntay comforted him. "I am your owner; I will control, use, abuse, and discard you at my whim." The word discard rang in Bret's ears more than any other. He didn't want to be thrown away like a piece of trash; he wanted to sacrifice for her, to give her the ultimate sacrifice. He wanted to surrender all that he was, all that he could ever be to her. Tears filled his eyes as his mind raced. Shauntay pushed his head between her legs.

"Bret, you have work to do. Now get down there and eat my pussy." Bret threw the covers back and dove between her legs, seeing her gorgeous cunt in the light of day took his breath away again. He hoped, no, he prayed, that this would be the beginning of a life of servitude and extremes beyond anything he'd ever allowed himself to contemplate, beyond any reasonable, logical explanation for how he was willing to redefine his entire existence as something inanimate and perverse.

AfroerotiK
AfroerotiK
1,021 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
His Dominant Landlady James needed a place to live. Two older women needed him.in Mature
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Worshipping Lili's Ass Pt. 01 College girl dominates smaller boy.in Anal
I Bet You'll Like It His roommate is sweet, cute and she's into butt stuff...in Anal
More Stories