Queen Jezebel Women's Prison Intl.

Story Info
BDSM, Mind Control, Breast Fetish, Bondage.
3.7k words
3.53
60.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There exists a number of international corporate (private) prisons that were built and are owned by a bio-tech company for the incarceration of big breasted women; or small breasted women who were forced to have large bra cup sizes via surgery once they were committed to one of the penitentiaries within the organized corporate prison system.

Queen Jezebel Women's Correctional Institute International is a privately owned and operated prison system that has female penitentiaries throughout the continent. The facility was named after the 9th century Phoenician princess who later became a queen. Women, all are big breasted or were surgically enhanced once they were committed, are between the young age of 19 and mature age of 69. They are serving their sentences at either of the global penitentiaries. They are basically slaves of hard labor and are sexual play toys for the powers that be. They are used escorts. At all of the prisons, practices such as bondage, brain washing and possible torture are involved at these prisons.

The private prison system is owned and operated by the O. B. Bio-tech Corporation and a global and multicultural secret society of women with all natural and enhanced breasts. Both groups are working together for one common cause: Increasing the breast size of every woman on the planet and making a powerful world order of big breasted women to control the planet; to control the breast implant industry. It is a corporation that manufactures breasts implant devices(i. e. saline, silicone, etc.) and other body implants as well(i. e. buttocks implants) and other life saving devices. The number one business is breasts implants. The corporation, whose main headquarters are in Nairobi, Kenya, have satellite headquarters in Malibu, California, Copenhagen, Denmark, Paris, France, Accra, Ghana and the Republic of the Philippines.

Queen Jezebel Women's Correctional Institute-International have prison locations in: Mombasa, Kenya(Main Facility outside of city), Accra, Ghana(2nd flag ship facility) Penitentiary(Outside of City), Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi, Mozambique, Jamaica, Brazil, The Philippines and Denmark. Also, it had just finished construction on a new facility in the California desert and in Scotland. The corporations received private funding from the governments that allows them to build their prisons; as well as other private groups world wide. Funding are in the billions of dollars.

(The focus is on the main facility outside of Mombasa, Kenya. However,This is the same at ALL of the corporate prison facilities.)

The facility houses women who were incarcerated for crimes such as murder, prostitution, illegal entry and all other violations of the laws of that government. Some are even imprisoned for false charges just to have the woman imprisoned for breast experimental purposes. With the exceptions of male government officials of the host government and male dignitaries that are authorized:

NO MEN ARE ALLOWED!

Processing: After arrest, the women are taken to the detention facility, which is the first step. The detention facility is a maximum security triple fenced building with layers of barbed wire and is located in the heart of Mombasa; which is where the new inmates are preprocessed before they are transferred to the main prison. Both private security guards and female Kenyan soldiers guard the facility.

The new inmates are forced to strip out of their clothing by the guards and soldiers in search of weapons; from head to toe. Once they are completely naked, they are forced to open their mouths, their anal cavities are searched; as well as the rest of their body areas. Then, the guards and soldiers confiscate all bras, shoes and socks that are worn. The inmates are taunted, fondled, sexually rubbed on and slapped around by the soldiers and guards.

Then, the new inmates are allowed to put their clothes back on. As a prison rule, they are to wear no bras because bras are contra bands and are not allowed to be worn in any of the prisons; not by any of the inmates; and staff personnel(including the security team and the warden) are not allowed to wear bras. Breasts must be shown at all times. The shirts of the inmates are kept unbuttoned and wide open to expose their tits; even if they are boarding the bus while the public is watching. They are also barefooted for the remainder of the time that they are incarcerated.

Each and every female inmate are shackled at the wrists with metal wrist restraints and waists chains. The ankles are also secured with metal leg irons. They are now ready to be boarded onto the dark green camouflage buses; which are owned by the company.

Prior to boarding the buses, the big bra cup sized women are separated from the smaller bra-cup sized women; one group on one bus; the other group on a separate bus. Once the inmates board the buses, they are seated on the buses. Their ankle chains are locked onto a locking device under the seats. The soldiers and guards,with a bottle of liquid sanitizers in hand, wipes down the breasts of each woman.

Then afterwards, another guard or soldier pulls a long garden hose that is attached to one of the faucets on the building wall, and spray the feet and floor of the female inmates; dumping at least two or three bucket of powdered soap before spraying the hose; on each bus. Sexual misconduct also takes place on the bus with some of the guards and soldiers(i.e.sucking on the breasts of the inmates and using vibrators to masturbate them after opening their pants; while in transit to the prison.

The Queen Jezebel Women's Correctional Institute-International, the main prison outside of Mombasa, Kenya, is constructed identically like the San Quentin State Prison in California. It occupies 534 square acres and it is heavily armed and guarded. Some of the other prisons are possibly much bigger.

Once the bus arrives at the penitentiary, there is a triple fenced entrance gate (made of steel) with lots of barbed wire; with a armed private guard and a Kenyan soldier at the gate. The fences surrounding the private penitentiary is electrically charged.

At the entrance gate, on each of the two gates, is a white sign that is in black wording. It reads:

Queen Jezebel Women's Correctional Institute-International gate .

WARNING!!
Private Property
OF
O. B. Corporation
AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
(NO MEN ALLOWED!!!)
KEEP OUT!!!!!!
DEADLY FORCE AUTHORIZED!!!!

A woman, who is a private security officer (usually a Sergeant or Lieutenant), boards the bus with one of the armed soldier or guard and checks the bus and driver for security clearance. Once cleared, the double gates are open for the bus to enter. All of the new inmates are escorted from the bus to the inside of an acceptance facility. First, the inmates are checked by the medical staff. Once the medical step is completed, they are then rounded up and stripped of their clothing for good. The clothes are left on the floor. They are forbidden to pick up or touch any of their items. Again, same as the procedure at the detention facility, they are bodily searched: anal cavity, mouth, etc.

The initiation begins: The women inmates are then lined up in three single file lines; completely naked from head to toe; facing the large indoor shower area in the acceptance facility. There are six groups of guards and soldiers by the shower area; per single file line.The remainder of the security team are in the area and looking; and laughing. Three women, one from each line, is ordered to have her arms over her head; with the palm of her hands closed together.

As each inmate walk towards the showers, she is grabbed, fondled, slapped, kissed and licked on and sexually mauled by the two members of the security team that is assigned to each of the three lines. The inmate is still forced to keep her arms over her head and her hands and fingers closed together. Sometimes, one of the security team personnel has a vibrator to masturbate the new female prisoners. Afterwards, the inmate is finally released to go into the running shower to wash up; with bars of soap already in the shower area for use.

Afterwards, the inmates grab towels from the "clean" towel bend to dry themselves before dropping them into the "dirty" towel bend.

Like cattle, the new prisoners are branded with a big branding iron on the left side of their ass cheeks; and tattooed on their left breasts. The tattoo is an image of the grim reaper from the branding iron. The left side of their ass cheeks read(in red wording) :

"PROPERTY OF THE O. B. CORPORATION &

IT'S PRISON ENTERPRISES"

The women are issued blue jean shorts with cut off pockets; with no panties. They are topless and barefooted at all times (with exception of the outside work detail that does hard labor. This group is issued black working jumpers and black work boots for work only. Then, once they are done for the day, they must undress and are topless and barefooted along with the rest of the inmates.).

The bigger breasted women are escorted to open tiers with the rest of the general population; by physical force if necessary The smaller breasted women are escorted to the isolation population for mandatory surgical enhancement; by physical force if necessary. Usually, the prison staff waits until the inmate is charged and convicted before performing the operation; but they do not always wait.

The isolated population, unlike the general population, who are in an open tier with issued bunk beds, television, and other items that are authorized, are assigned single cells.

After sentencing, the inmate is returned to the prison by the bus. Once in secure custody, the inmate is immediately dragged by force by the guards and/or government soldiers to the operating room; against her will. Once the inmate is on the operating table and sedated, the medical staff performs the breast enhancement operation.After a few weeks of rest, the inmate is relocated from the isolation population to general population.

The general population are topless and barefooted with nothing but blue jean shorts with cut off pockets; both front and back. This includes the females on H-block.

H-block(Horticulture/Agriculture): These women are out in the fields planting seeds for vegetables and fruits; and picking them once the items are ripe.They also milk the cows and goats. As an authorized visitor, with a high ranking prison official, guard and soldier touring with you, you can see the women of all ages, with their bare bra less breasts and bare feet, working the fields; young and older (mature); natural or implants. They are laughing and are hard at work; with the guards watching over them and ordering them. Some are angry but are still working. One inmate was behind another inmate and fondling her tits with both hands while she was bending down to pick some vegetables. The H-block inmates are also in charge of the kitchen. They also cook and clean in the kitchen. Vegetables and items planted by the inmates are also sold by the prison; as well as everything else.

B-block(Blue Collar): These inmates are the hard labor work detail(i.e. hammering big rocks into little rocks, assisting in construction work,etc.). They are dressed in black jump suits with no pockets and black boots. These are the women who are allowed to wear their work uniforms when they are on an outside work detail only. They are also issued safety equipment. Once finished, they have to turn in their uniforms and are once again topless and barefooted.

F-block(factory): These women, who are also issued jumpers, which are white, and black boots, work in a factory building apart from the main housing area; but is still on the prison grounds. They help manufacture and box up silicone implants and other implants made by the corporation. The rules still apply to them as far as when work is completed.

The prison comprises of 80% African women(50% Kenyan, 10%Ugandan, 5%Nigerian, remainder of the 15% are Cameroonian, South African, Niger,Namibia, etc.). The other 20% are European, American and white Africans.

The regular staff consists of an all female medical staff and administrative staff. The staff includes plastic surgeons for breasts implants, gynecologists and nurses who take great care of the medical needs of the inmates; with pride. There are also practicing witches, sorceresses, psychiatrists and hypnotists. The administrative staff keeps charge of the paperwork and files of the inmates.

The Security staff consists of the warden; who is a female and hand picked by the corporation and the secret society. There is a private all female security team and contracted government soldiers of the host nation that are well paid and well privileged. The private guards are African women throughout the continent and Western nations(i.e. Great Britain, France, Denmark, United States, Germany, Sweden and Asia). All are big breasted women. This ratio applies to all of the private prison facilities.

The dress uniforms are almost exactly like that of the U. S. Marines; except that the security uniforms are black instead of light blue and navy blue. The red trimmings do exists on the uniforms with dress shoes or black boots; with the white hat with brim; like the American marines with the symbol of the company; which has a lion and lioness with " O. B. " insignia on it. On the right arm sleeve of all of the private security uniforms are the stitched flag of the host government and stitched corporate flag of the O. B. Corporation just beneath it.

The security team also wear camouflage fatigues and black boots as a second uniform. The security team are armed with both American, British, Russian and Chinese made weapons(i.e. M-16, AK 47, etc). The security team also have the latest riot gear supply in the facilities.

Though the O. B. Corporation has it's own security team, it does hold contracts on the government troops of the host country(The exceptions of the United States and Scotland; though the all female Danish soldiers fall under the command and will of the prison command of their facility). The all female soldiers are also housed at the facility. The security team and the soldiers are assigned to college type dormitories on the prison grounds. Like the private security force, they, too, are well taken care of and well paid. The soldiers usually wear camouflage fatigues and black boots; and are normally armed with AK 47 assault rifles and the same type of weaponry as the private security guards. However, they have few freedoms.

The all female team of private security guards and government soldiers are forced to have breasts implants if the administrative staff feels that their cup sizes are not big enough; by force if need be. The breasts enhancement surgeries are paid for by the prison and the company. Like the inmates, the security team and the staff are forbidden to wear bras. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary actions and punishment. The high ranking private security guards officers are the senior officers and are in charge and command of both the low ranking security guards and the government troops under their command; including the commissioned female officers of the government army assigned to them; and can order them to execute all commands; assignment wise and other wise (i. e. sexual favors).

What goes on in the prisons are kept a secret by the corporation and the host governments; though there have been leaks to the media. There have been told stories of inmates who are forcibly dragged from their work detail during the day; or from their beds during the night by private guards and government soldiers. They are brought to a dungeon where they are stripped of their shorts and bound from wrist to ankles onto a bondage device.

Within this dungeon is a dominatrix, a hypnotist and a sorceress. This team of amazons perform witch craft and physically play with the breasts of the subject. The whole room is dark and lighted with candles. The hypnotists performs her trade; hypnotizing and brain washing her. They pray and worship the woman and her breasts. Then, they began to maul on her breasts; sucking on them and biting on her nipples. They use items such as nipple clamps, anal beads, vibrators, nipple and breast arousal creams, mouth gags and other items. They use the vibrator to masturbate her and force her to go to bed with them for lesbian sex. She is then escorted back to her tier.

There were also reports of the inmates, the 'privileged' women who are used as prostitutes and escorts for national and foreign dignitaries; mostly women clients. Male dignitaries, national and foreign, are given services; at a much more expensive rate. There is a special tier for this group of busty inmates (E-tier).

E-tier is an isolation tier. These women are given a special money stipend and other special privileges. They are allowed to were t-shirts and clothes around the tier; but no bras. Nice and expensive dresses are purchased for them; as well as the best and most expensive name brand shoes; jewelry, gold watches, etc. However, they are bound and commanded to sleep with any woman client that is assigned to them. It does not matter if the inmate is heterosexual.

These inmates are dressed up very nicely in their expensive dresses, shoes and jewelry before they are restrained and shackled with handcuffs, wrists chains and leg irons. Then, they are escorted into window tinted hummers to be taken to the location of the clients for sexual favors. Lesbian women who are wives of ambassadors, foreign government officials, wives of national and local government officials pay top currency for these women; the corporation and the prison gets their percentage before the female inmate escort gets her payment.

Incident(s)(one of many):

There was a blonde, short haired white American female reporter working for a famous unnamed magazine. Her name was Cindy, who was in her mid 20's. She was an advocate for human rights. She had even worked for the ACLU at one time. She also worked for Amnesty International for a few years. She had heard stories of the inhumane acts that was taking place in one of the private prisons by the O. B. Corporation. She even voiced her disapproval of the new facility that was being built in the deserts of California; in her articles. She decided to take a vacation and go undercover to Nairobi, Kenya to investigate.

She was staying at the Hotel, which was by the airport. She was dressed in a pair of blue jeans, white low quarter tennis shoes and a white t-shirt with no bra. One night, while she was waiting in the hotel lobby, two busty females got out of a 2013 black BMW i8Spyder and quickly entered the hotel. As if they knew whom they were looking for, the two women walked towards her, grabbed Cindy, slapped her around and escorted her out of the hotel. Then, they physically forced her into the car.

According to eye witnesses, One of the women was described as a black Kenyan in her approximate late 20's .She was 5'9 and 170 pounds. Her measurements were a 34-32-38 with 34E cup sized breasts. Her hair was black and short. She was wearing a tight white dress with short sleeves that was short at the bottom. Her bra less cleavage was about to pop out of her dress as she rushed towards Cindy. She was also barefooted. Her feet was well pedicured with red colored toe nails.

The other woman was described as a French speaking Caucasian women of European descent. She had long ,curly and wavy blonde hair. She was approximately 5'8 and 120 pounds. Her measurements were a 42-26-34 with 75 G cup sized breasts. She was wearing a pink tight dress. Her dress could barely contain her huge breasts. She, too, was barefooted. Cindy, who was only 5'2 and 110 pounds, was grabbed by both arms and taken away. She had not been heard from since.

12