Queens of the Desert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger and Patty were standing there in the nude.

"Now sit your asses on the floor next to this sofa."

When they complied Alice strapped them both in place, putting a mouth clamp in both of them. She took pictures. Then she took common sex store throat lube from an adult book store, and sprayed into each mouth. Taking her cock in hand, Alice pushed it into Roger's mouth. She did not have a large cock but it felt too big for Roger. Alice said, "Let it squeeze into the top and back of your throat. When you feel it give a little press forward and twist a little, open your throat."

Roger was surprised when it went in, and he felt the head bend down into his throat.

Patty was waiting in anticipation. She had never done deepthroat and didn't know she could really do it. They might be in deep trouble if they don't move on so she determined to try real hard. Alice placed her wet cock in Patty's mouth and pushed to the back. "Ok honey you heard the tips, let's try to do this first try."

With a little will power Patty was able to take the cock deep throat. After fucking Patty's face for a while, Alice said, "Ok now it is time to turn over."

She placed both face down on the sofa cushions, and strapped them in place, ass up. Again she took pictures.

Alice enjoyed eating Patty's pussy for a few minutes, licking out some juices. Briefly she rimmed Patty's asshole, and then Roger's. Taking olive oil she lubed both assholes sometimes having fingers in both at the same time. She used some heavier lube in both assholes and then pressed her cock into Roger's. It went in without difficulty, and Roger had a comfortable groan. After pumping away, she decided to slip into Patty's asshole. Alice had just enough time to switch assholes a couple times, but at the last minute finally shot a jet of cum into Patty's rectum.

"Ok you two, let's get dressed, but Roger I have some clothes for you that will help us out."

Taking a bag from a cabinet Alice produced some women's clothes for Roger to put on. There was a lingerie bikini thong with frills, some hose, a bra, a long skirt, and a blouse with long sleeves, and a berka. Alice took pictures.

Now Roger and Patty had no trouble getting a ride back toward Bahrain as many Arabs go there every weekend for sex. In this case they had sex riding with them. Roger and Patty were both sore in the ass when they got to Bahrain, but played it carefully and dressed conservatively covering their skin. Once in Bahrain near the beach, they felt more comfortable but still had to be wary for the CID police. Inquiring on how to get work on a boat going to Kuwait, they sucked and fucked to get on. They were treated well but had to work in the cabin.

Arriving in Kuwait they found their way to the embassy and were able to secure help getting home. Roger acquired information about the Terrorists but only in very general details. He was able to share that with Joseph Prince who had already sent his powder to be used in drones.

Drone technology was changing rapidly but there was still some stealthy drones that could be used to release the powder. Joseph Prince had designed the powder to sparkle a little with a rainbow of colors if the light caught it. The powder would be inhaled, and then ingested into the bloodstream. This is where the imems in the powder would release the powerful aphrodisiac chemicals into the blood.

Joseph Prince remotely guided the drones over squads of Terrorists. He watched as gunfire reduced and then stopped. From the camera equipped drone he watched as a squad of Terrorists started embracing each other, then ripping their clothes off, dropping their weapons. They were butt fucking, first as a top then as a bottom, some times joined by a third forming a chain. There was so much fucking and sucking that by sunrise the next morning they were all naked and exhausted but happy.

Joseph Prince was also very exhausted having been up for over 24 hours flying the drones and watching the results. He played another Michael Jackson song, did a moonwalk, and laughed along with the lab chimps, pulled out a cot he kept in the lab office, and went fast asleep. In his sleep he dreamed of flying over the Tali-bun-bun camps.

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***

12