Quench the Deepest Thirst

Story Info
A truly sensuous encounter described by husband and wife.
4.4k words
3.89
42.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nimrod9
Nimrod9
5 Followers

Having gone through several, totally unsuitable stories sent to me, I finally found one that really rang my bell. I arranged to meet the couple who combined in the writing and I went along to their lovely home to speak to them. They were the nicest, most charming couple you could wish to meet. Julie is a petite blonde, slender and has a vulnerable sexuality about her. She’s early thirties and wears the most lovely clothes and shoes. Paul is slim, confident, athletic and a few years older than his wife. They make a lovely couple. So here’s a transcript of my interview for my Erotic Tales and Fantasies Website.

So, Paul and Julie, tell me your most erotic story, please.

Paul: Julie, you go first.

Julie: Ok, but join in when you need to express your memories of that time.

Right, here we go: well, our loving, trusting relationship is the foundation of everything we have and also allows us to indulge in our deepest sexual fantasies without causing any major rifts. This fantasy, we could never be sure whose it was!

Paul first met Enrique in the shower of his local gym. Paul was showering after a run with the local club while Enrique had finished his weights session. Shortly afterwards, we’d been served by Enrique, a new part-owner of our favourite Spanish restaurant and Paul introduced me to him. I must admit to checking him out, unobtrusively as all women can, and found him to be a handsome, pleasant man. The fact that Paul had mentioned in passing that Ricky, as we’d started to call him, sported a rather impressive sized penis was neither here nor there (nose grows rapidly!)

Ricky’s wife was trying to sort out the couple’s business interests back home in their native Spain and despite a couple of visits to England, she was unavoidably detained due to the catastrophic economic situation over there. This meant Ricky was getting rather...frustrated! He’d revealed this to Paul one night in the gym’s bar after another workout from each of them.

We’d met Ricky’s wife on one of her trips over to attend a party we’d been invited to to celebrate the change of ownership of the restaurant. It had been a terrific party and a specific incident, as I only discovered later, engaged Enrique’s interest in me. I was told that his eyes had nearly popped out of his head when I whirled about a bit too much in one of my more energetic dances and inadvertently gave him a glimpse up my skirt as it flew up momentarily. Apparently, after that, the pleasure he took in what he’d seen was a frequent topic of conversation!

But like virtually all women, I have a greater sexual capacity than any individual man I’ve ever known. Even though Paul is the best, longest lasting lover with the most stamina I’ve ever had, I still needed an array of erotic toys to spice up our love lives as often, when Paul was spent, I demanded more. And it’s also said that I’m quite, ‘adventurous’ in that department!

And so on hearing Ricky’s wife Conseula and their kids were at last coming over from Madrid, we invited them all to our house for a welcome dinner. I’d have to go to town to provide something a restauranteur would appreciate. So I went to great lengths to get just the right ingredients and correct wines and drinks and watched TV cookery shows to get everything perfect. However, as the date arrived, it was revealed that the economic woes in Spain had prevented the arrival of Ricky’s family and he was so disappointed. We felt so bad for him, we INSISTED he came over anyway.

When he arrived, he looked so forlorn and disappointed and this gave him an air of vulnerability I have to say looked very appealing.

Paul: I can testify to it being a memorable night alright! I’d always assumed I’d be enraged at any unfaithfulness on Julie’s part but on being presented with undeniable evidence several years ago, I was stunned by my own feelings. On holiday, I caught her with one of the hotel waiters in our room in the Canaries when I should have been out on my bike but a mechanical problem brought me back much earlier than expected. Thinking she’d be around the pool, I’d taken a spare key and what a sight faced me! She was in the throes of ecstasy and with sweat pouring off her lovely, plaintive face, reddened with desire, she was on the brink of orgasm as she was being vigorously taken from behind! They hadn’t heard me come into the room and were too far gone to have noticed a huge explosion nearby. But instead of exploding in anger myself, such visions, to my surprise, aroused me, and still arouse me immensely now!

I know how difficult it is for any red-blooded man to resist Julie’s charms. She has to be the most sensuous, gorgeous woman you’d wish to meet. Her interest in men is obvious and her soft, sexy voice can send shivers up any man she focusses her attentions on. I knew it would be almost impossible to stop her sharing her beautiful charms so discovered to my surprise, that one way for us both to enjoy her need for ‘extra-curricular’ activities, was to be kept involved in it myself.

Sometimes I’d actually be active and other times, she’d ‘accidentally’ call my mobile if I was away, during her moments of passion! One time she actually asked me to ‘pretend’ to hide in the wardrobe so I could see her in action but she knew that guy was far too shy to do anything if her husband was present.

The look on your face when Ricky was around was a picture in itself!

Julie: Thanks for that! If I may?

What I prefer though is when the guy turns up without being aware that things could turn sexy. It’s better when they are taken by surprise and in these situations, Paul leaves it up to me to decide how far I want to take things. We usually have no expectations of anything sexual in advance but we have a ‘safe word’ either of us can say if we want to call things to a halt. If one of us says ‘Tapioca’, then nothing sexual is going to happen and the other one respects the decision. This night, having decided myself to ‘invite’ Ricky to partake of a ‘special’ desert, I hoped Paul wouldn’t put ‘Tapioca’ on the menu and was very pleased not to hear it.

The dinner went well and he was very complimentary on the food and said he was impressed by the wine. If I have to ‘blame‘ anything, it was the wine! In vino veritas, as they say as wine brings out the truth and the truth was, if Ricky fancied me as much as I fancied him, this was going to be a VERY memorable night!

Paul: It was becoming more obvious that Julie wanted to take things further and my imagination started to wander. It was about then when she ‘complained’ of it being too hot, and it was a very warm night, that I knew we would soon discover what Ricky’s reaction would be. She went into the kitchen to get our deserts but when she came back in....why don’t you finish that part, Julie?

Julie: Something must have happened to my dress between the kitchen and the dining table because it had quite fallen off! I hoped Ricky wouldn’t be offended!

Paul: Ricky tried to remain calm and collected when she emerged in her baby blue lingerie but his eyes gave away his obvious interest!

Julie: I asked him, in all innocence, if he minded me ‘cooling down’ but he almost couldn’t get his words out! I hoped my white stockings, and sky blue underwear were not too distracting for the poor man!

Paul: She’s fully aware of the effect her lingerie-clad body has on a man and don’t let her con you otherwise! The knickers were sheer at the back, totally transparent and the front didn’t leave a lot to the imagination. The bra, long dark-blonde hair cascading over it, was one of those push-up things giving her an impressive cleavage coupled with a matching suspender belt. Very scrumptious!

Julie: I knew this set was new for Paul as well as Ricky and was very pleased it had the desired effect on him. Ricky could barely speak though and he kept looking at Paul to see what his reaction would be.

I suggested we go through to the living room and finish off our deserts and they both agreed. I was nearest the door so was first through with Paul and Ricky following me. I hoped Ricky would appreciate the view!

Paul: This was a fabulous move. Ricky was still not totally at ease but the view presented to him, and us, as we followed her slender, sexy body, the delightful bum almost completely visible through the wispy material and framed by the stocking tops-suspender-belt combo, was a real turn-on. If I felt this way, I could only speculate on what Ricky thought!

Julie: Once in the front room, I positioned myself next to Ricky and kept flashing him my ‘meaningful’ look. And I ‘foolishly’ spilled some white wine on my cleavage. I asked him if he’d mind licking it off. He gave Paul an almost scared look, afraid of what his reaction might be but Paul gestured for him to go right ahead with his blessing. He nervously brought his head forward and lashed out his tongue to scoop up the wine. I looked mock-disappointed at his efforts, cupped my hand behind his head and gently pulled him back and nestled him between my breasts. I smiled down at him before looking over to Paul who gave me a big smile right back. I knew he was OK with what I had in mind!

Paul: I was very eager to see this situation go further and I begin to crave for my wife to be fucked by another man. I learned some time ago that I really enjoy watching another man rise in appreciation of Julie’s wondrous form. I really like watching her ministrations and love to hear her deep, gutteral moans of mounting pleasure. I especially liked the view I was getting here as sitting as she was with one leg slightly raised, I could clearly see her freshly-shaven outer pussy lips escaping the material of the skimpy flimsy knickers. The contrast of her soft, smooth skin set against the delicate silky material and the whiteness of the stockings set off the scene beautifully. And we soon saw her lovely , shapely breasts as, like the dress a while ago, her bra had somehow ‘fallen off’!

Julie: What Paul means is that I’d begun encouraging Ricky by taking his tongue into my mouth and nibbling it gently while reaching round and undoing the bra. I gestured for Ricky to take it off and he was starting to really get the message and removed it gazing appreciatively at my breasts. It wasn’t long before his mouth found its way down to my mounds and I felt his tongue wetly caressing my aching nipples.

This was really turning me on. To have my generous husband’s welcome permission to enjoy another man’s attentions is something most women don’t ever experience. I was also aware of how Paul really enjoyed watching my mounting pleasure and it was very obvious how much this turned him on. I also adore being the centre of the attentions of two lusty men and I had high hopes this was going to turn into a memorable and satisfying night!

Slightly opening one eye to check on Paul’s progress, I was pleased to see him strip down to his boxers. A moment later, I saw he was REALLY appreciating the view!

Paul: Julie whispered to Ricky that she thought it was a bit unfair that she was semi-naked but he was fully dressed and asked him if she could take his shirt and trousers off. He looked over at me and I nodded my approval. He began undoing his shirt buttons while Julie started to help him. I strongly suspected she’d be very happy at what she found inside his underwear!

Julie: We soon had Ricky’s shirt off and as he stood up to rid himself of his trousers, I got more excited by the rising state of his desires! And as we pulled down his jeans, the silky boxers he wore were well stretched at the front and I pushed him down so I could savour the anticipation of what I was about to receive. And now we had a more than willing third party, It was then I called to Paul as I wanted to be lusted over by more than one man!

I soon had Paul tasting one engorged nipple and Ricky nibbling on the other one. It was absolute bliss and the red-hot blood of desire coursed through my body, tingling my very toe-tips and rising up my shuddering spine to make the hairs stand up on the back of my head!

Somehow, Paul had lost his boxers so I decided it was high time Ricky came out of his. I gestured for him to remove them and tried to slide them down his legs but a formidable object was stopping us from doing that! As he pulled the waistband away from his ironing-board flat stomach and down, his delicious cock sprang into view and oh boy, was Paul right! It was formidable! I feasted my eyes on this magnificent, erect, solid rod, bursting with pent-up desires. I toyed with it, softly at first but increasing the tightness of my grip and loving the feel of his rock hardness. I’ll always love knowing it was me who’d contributed to that state!

It was too tempting to leave any longer though and I moved my head forward to gently lick the engorged scarlet tip of his wonderful cock. Paul’s is magnificent but a new one is always a special treat! I was soon swallowing as much of this enormous cock as I could get into my mouth. I hoped the delicious wetness I was producing around his cock was appreciated by Ricky. I didn’t want to neglect Paul so as well as sucking and rubbing Ricky’s cock, I stroked Paul’s in an increasing tempo. I switched administrations and took Paul’s cock while stroking Ricky’s wondrous hardness. I also felt hands pull aside the flimsy material encasing my pussy and fingers began to increasingly explore my pulsating wet lips. This was as good as a preview of sex ever gets!

Paul: It was obvious how much Julie adored this attention by the wetness of her delicious pussy. It was too tempting to ignore so I slid the material to one side and gazed down at her delicious quim. She’d left a whisper of a triangle of soft hair pointing the direction to that sweetest haven below. I began to tongue-lash her lust-widened cunt. No envy was felt on my part as she sucked on Ricky’s rock-hard cock and was filled with an overwhelming desire to see him sliding his throbbing manhood into Julie’s spasming pussy. I was filled with an unquenchable desire to see his clenching ass cheeks, his engorged shaft force its way into her quivering chamber and fill her with his hot semen. I could smell and taste the overpowering scent of her spasming orgasm as the attentions of her two men were too much to hold back and she flooded my mouth with the sweetest tasting nectar imaginable. It was delicious! She clearly didn’t chase after that orgasm, it caught her unawares in that aroused state and washed over her in a wave of pulsating delight. She cried out, momentarily pausing her cock-sucking ministrations as she was transported to her sexual heaven.

Julie: I reached a crescendo of bodily delights as Paul expertly coaxed a mighty orgasm from my turned-on clit. It increased my desire to have my cunt filled and stretched to a new fulness and before completely coming down from orgasming, I looked up imploringly at Ricky and asked him if he would do me the honour of fucking my still spasming cunt.

In a torture of anticipation, I quivered as I anticipated my first time with this lovely, tanned handsome man. He slid down my trembling body, found an impediment but ripped the flimsy material of my new knickers and tore them away to reveal my naked, aching quim. Without touching his own cock, he slid it into my open, throbbing cunt in one slick movement! It felt magNIFicent!

Paul: As Ricky’s mighty cock entered my wife’s lust-enraged cunt, she cried out a piercing shriek that made me think it had hurt her. Nothing could be further from the truth. A look of total contentment spread over her beautiful face and she threw her head back waiting to be transported to another plateau of pleasure. As she gasped in pleasure, I looked in wonderment at her nylon stocking-clad legs wrapped around his tanned, muscular back above his round, muscle-y arse cheeks, her torn knickers erotically clinging to her left thigh. As for me, I was as hard as I’d ever been and this scene was visual Viagra! As hard as I was though, she was too engrossed in her pleasure to even notice I was trying to engage some of her attentions. I had to make do with fondling her lovely, swaying breasts as she thrusted down on Ricky’s cock to maximise the pleasure of the encounter.

Julie: Ricky was magnificent! His hard, huge cock pushed and pushed up and into me again and again. The sensations were incredible, it was such a major turn-on. I gazed up in lust at his handsome face smiling down at me while he vigorously pounded away at my very appreciative quim, pulsating with love juices.

I was so turned on, I came up with a wicked thought. I wanted the sensations I was experiencing to get even deeper and I wanted filling like I’d never been filled before. Though it seemed I was constantly teetering on the brink of another powerful orgasm, my body must have become used to the situation and things had ‘normalised’. Though this wasn’t anything other than fanTAStic, I knew we could take it onto another plane. Even though Paul was clearly enjoying what we were experiencing, I felt I was short-changing him. I could see his enraged cock standing proud and though he looked happy enough just spectating, I wanted to reward him for allowing me my spectacular gift. I looked at him meaningfully and asked him to fuck me. He looked confused at first; after all, he must have assumed he’d have to wait for Ricky’s lust to be spent. But no, I insisted, DEMANDED that he fuck me RIGHT NOW!

Paul: We’ve discussed this many times since and I was confused by what she meant. She wanted fucking but she WAS fucking. What could she have meant? She made it abundantly clear that she wanted me to fuck her, AS WELL! And it is this, the first time we’ve ever done it this way, that makes the experience so mind-shatteringly memorable.

Julie: I had become a greedy, greedy girl. I wanted both men inside me right now. We’d done DPs in the past but not in this way that was going to be new for us; I insisted Paul fuck my cunt at the same time Ricky was thrusting his magnificent cock into me.

Paul: It took some effort to get it in and it has to be said, Ricky was so far gone, he was unaware he was being joined in the same pussy he was fucking until I’d got fully inside!

Julie: To any woman who’s never tried this, once you get used to it, it is out of this world! I felt totally filled and stretched in the most erotically charged way I think is possible. The sensations took me to another level. I’d dragged Ricky, fucking me from behind, and rolled him over first onto his side and then kind of rolled on top of him so he was lying on his back with me reverse cow-girl like, above him but he hadn’t come out at all and was still lustily thrusting away. Paul got on top of me and after a few attempts, got his cock inside alongside Ricky’s. It was so terrifically good, I nearly passed out with pleasure.

Paul: This was not just watching another man fucking my lovely wife while I watched or was orally pleasured, this was FEELING another man fucking my wife while I was doing the same thing! After an initial tight squeeze, the feeling was really intense and though Ricky seemed confused at first, I think he loved the overwhelming tightness as much as I did as a big smile lit up his face. To feel another man’s cock slide against yours while being gripped tightly in a slick, slippery cunt is extraordinary. My balls, slick with Julie’s slippery juices, were rubbing against his again and again. I looked with concern at her face but she was too far gone in her erotic revery, eyes rolling in the back of her head, to feel anything but deep joy. I would thrust, Ricky would thrust back almost in a competition and we all became recipients of the pleasure of the fucker! His thrusts produced enormous pleasure in my cock and I get the strong Impression my thrusts produced great pleasure in his cock. For a few moments, I just held still and felt the stirrings of an orgasm start to develop from his forceful thrusts and I wasn’t even moving!

Nimrod9
Nimrod9
5 Followers
12