Quest for the Dragon Soul Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Blade Bride closed her eyes and savoured the sensation of fullness the unknown man gave her - he was a warrior surely as his skills against the dream eaters has proven and she felt he had the potential to be an equally formidable lover. But she had to divert part of her mind from the encroaching bliss and focus on the leylines intersecting where her body met his so she could concentrate on the formulae that knitted the web of the seeding spell.

Her breath became ragged as she moaned the ancient words while her body naturally began to slide up and down the man's rock hard shaft. But her words were not summoning the visions of the leylines the way she expected them to - her mana was untouched while pleasure began to swell in her lower belly. She repeated the words more loudly as she fell onto the man's chest and she moved her hips rapidly, her body seeking the rapture of orgasm. But the magic was not there. There was no magic at all that she could sense.

Her nipples rubbed against the man's hairy chest while her clit scraped against his pubic hair, creating a triangle of pleasure that made her pussy tremble. Yet all the passion and bliss she felt was for naught if she could not summon the magic to enact the seeding spell and heal the unknown man. Before she could ponder the absence of the eldritch energies, she was overcome by bliss and her pussy quivered and gushed with fluids while her back arched almost to the point of snapping.

The man groaned beneath Blade Bride as the motions of her pussy squeezed his cock, pulling him closer to his own orgasm. At the same time, she saw the pools of light form beneath his skin and the spreading necrosis was stalled. She was also struck by the image of the web of leylines becoming suddenly visible.

Through her pleasure, she felt her mana open like a wildfire and embrace the energy of the mutual leylines she shared with the man. He was somehow linked to magic - but that was of little concern as he suddenly shifted beneath her and he thrust upwards. She felt her pussy embrace his manhood and the lingering embers of pleasure became a brazened wave that enveloped her completely. As it did so, the words she had spoken earlier for the seeding spell somehow echoed back to her along the leylines and they reached into her womb and began to extract the life essence needed for the seeding.

But despite kindled magic, the pools of red light beneath his skin wrestled against the growing inky web of necrosis the swept across his flesh from rear to front. So the Blade Bride leaned her body back and placed her hands on his thighs for support and ground her hips in a violent swaying motion that rocked his cock as thought it was the lone standing mast of a tall ship in a furious storm at sea. The invisible leylines that united them began to trickle her essence into him, finding his human mana as it floated in the disruption that caused the red hue.

His eyes opened and the Blade Bride felt his hands find her hips - she moaned as he rolled her onto her back. She looked at his deep dark eyes and the blackness in his pupils seemed to swirl like oil. His breath was hot against her cheek as his hips thrust into her with fury and desperation. One of his hands had found her breast and squeezed it roughly, making her hiss with conflicting pleasure and pain. But it was the unexpected touch of his parched lips to hers in a wanton kiss that was most alien but appealing. Her mouth parted as the instinctual dance of their tongues intoxicated her and she rested her hands on his hard buttocks in an attempt to pull him deeper into her cunt.

He rose to his knees and pushed her legs back to her shoulders and he then stretched out his legs so that his weight was supported by his toes. The main of his bulk bounced madly against the Blade Bride's ass as he fucked her with wild abandon. As each of his thrust made wave upon rolling wave of bliss crash through her, their mana and leylines merged into a single structure and she managed to utter the words that warped the seeding spell into an exchanged of life energy.

The exchange peaked as the Blade Bride's pussy tightened and she screamed as she was overwhelmed by her orgasm. The man also howled like a beast as he injected a flood of come into her womb while the leylines of magic and mana knitted his body back together - but as it was an exchange, his leylines dipped into his knowledge and she was inundated with convoluted images and emotions sprung from his memories.

As she watched him come and the red glow beneath his skin blazed like a funeral pyre, the blackened flesh eaten by necrosis was burned away and from the ashes new flesh arose, sealing the round fang wounds in his shoulder and leaving a raised, web-like pattern of scaring across his back.

And from that point on, she was to call him Khaln.

VIII

"I am Bailla'Tayne Jeva," the amber haired Blade Bride had told the mysterious, scarred warrior. Two days had passed and she had watched Khaln grow stronger with each passing hour. He now gripped his sword and practised the forms of the Ordeyirgossian sword masters under her watchful eye. She admired his devotion to the honing of his skills. Although he lacked the grace of a blade dancer, his instinctive understanding of his long silver blade and his perfect control of momentum were a testament to an ability on par with her own talents.

Khaln felt her criticizing gaze upon his every movement - and he felt the greater desire to make her proud. She was tall with toned arms and strong legs; her olive coloured skin and short amber hair were those of the natives of the far, southern regions of the Savani coast, perhaps even as far as the Islands of the Seven Year Thunder. When he had awakened from his malady and understood that the memory of her beneath him - images full of her scent and the sensation of her firm breasts crushed against his manhood surrounded by the velvety surrender of her pussy - was a true memory and not a phantasm, he had faced her and held his head down in apology. Her answer was to kiss the top of his head. He had been taken aback by her tenderness - a tenderness he had never experienced from any woman he had bedded.

But what drew him the most was the musical quality of her accent whenever she spoke her name or how she extended the pronunciation of his name. As she dressed and stood at her full height in her skirt and armour, she was the epitome of the elegant warrior - and Khaln fondly remembered the conversations they shared. She was part of a group that seconded the Magii Domini and she had been caught on the wrong side of an exile spell. He had watched her frustration when he recounted the rise of The Call of Skaelor and the fall of the Magii Domini to the Arcane Ailment. He saw her run into the night and the screams rise from where the dream eaters had retreated - she had returned, covered in the greying gore and splinters of wood from the dream eaters and werewoods she had destroyed. He had travelled to the sight of the slaughter and he had helped her assembled her fallen sisters that had also been trapped. They had used the broken werewoods to build the pyres for the half dozen Blade Brides. Then, haggard and dirty, they had made love - and Khaln had glowed red and Bailla'Tayne Jeva mourned her past.

As Khaln finished his forms, Bailla'Tayne Jeva returned from a time in the woods and carried a hare and berries she had assembled. He sheathed his sword and removed his baldric before sitting by the campfire she had started the night she had rescued him. She tossed him the hare and he used a dagger to skin the animal and the prepared it for cooking.

Bailla'Tayne Jeva sat across the fire and observed Khaln's dextrous hands as he stuffed the hare with flavorful leaves that would heightened the hare's delicate taste. As it roasted, he took a piece of hard bread he had captured from the Yarczian warlord he had killed behind his former home and tossed some of it to the Blade Bride.

"Can I call you Tayne?" he asked and she paused from biting into the bread and frowned quizzically.

"Forgive me, but saying Bailla'Tayne Jeva every time I want to get your attention is ... tiring."

She scoffed at him and then chuckled. "Tayne it is," she said.

"Where are we going?" Tayne asked in turn.

"I'm travelling to the port city Videsh'Achar, to the West. I have business beyond it crystalline walls and its marble gates."

Tayne dropped the piece of meat she had just torn from the roasted hare. "Crys ... Crystalline walls?" she whispered the question.

"Yes," Khaln said. He suddenly remembered a story his father Yvrer had told him. "The city was once known as Dar'Achar."

Tayne sat straight and said a short invocation before biting into the meat and said, "Then, you are taking me home."

@@@@@

The mighty horse carried Khaln and Tayne as they crossed from the trampled Cardinal road that was hid by the forest and into a vast, open field - the road was in better condition but the horse bobbed its head nervously as it hesitated to continue.

Khaln grunted as Tayne gasped - the great crystalline walls Videsh'Achar that had been known for and their transparent clarity were mired with blood and their transparency had turned a sickly grey. On their tops stood silent figures: Greyish skeletons surrounded by writhing clouds of ash from which emerged large, leathery wings covered in blade. The eye sockets of the oversized skulls were covered with thick metal plates while the jaws were held shut by entwined chains.

"Quieting Angels," Khaln whispered.

One took to the air and flew silently in their direction.

@To be continued ...