Quest for the Dragon Soul Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Ziel-Tan lost consciousness, she saw the Matron Chameleonedae walk in the direction of the Quieting Angel that carried Khaln away.

VII

Time was a haze when Ziel-Tan opened her eyes – her head pounded from the blow she received, but she discovered she was otherwise unharmed. She found her bow and partially emptied quiver. She also discovered the woman that Khaln called Tayne. Remembering what had happened, Ziel-Tan cut strips of the dark fabric she had used as a cloak and used then to bind Tayne's arms and legs.

After a few moments where Ziel-Tan sat and recuperated, she heard waves crashing – looking out at the harbor, she saw the the troller she had commandeered sailing out towards the expanse of the Ardent sea. At its front, beneath the masthead, she saw the glowing form of Khaln, lashed and chained to the hull of the ship as it sailed beyond the harbor. His body glowed bright red and his screams merged with the sound of the crashing waves.

Continued ...