Quest for the Pink Pearl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've found my treasure, darling." Caroline molded herself to Ronald. "I haven't been with a man for over a year. I have you now, I need no

other man."

"Caroline." Ronald accepted Caroline at her word that there would be no other men in her life. And yet, he clearly remembered hearing soft moans of pleasure from the direction of Caroline's tent on many a desert night. In the morning she would look much as she did now, the confident glow of pleasure beaming form her. Ronald smiled to himself, the same glow he had seen on many of the other female members of the expedition. So she was like her mother in that way too. "As long as I am the only man in your life..."

"You are my love. You are..." Caroline rolled towards him and kissed him softly on the lips. "... the only man I need. The only man I will ever need."

"Then it's done. We'll marry at once, and formalize it upon return to England. Agreed?"

"Yes Ronald." Caroline rested her head on Ronald's shoulder. "I love you."

"I love you too Caroline. I have for quite some time." Ronald was surprised that he had spoken so boldly. But, it was true, it was completely true. He released a great sigh of contentment.

"Ronald dear." Caroline paused until her husband-to-be acknowledged he was listening to her. "I want at least four children, ideally two boys and two girls. We can start our family after the honeymoon. I was thinking of a honeymoon in India. There is some fascinating work being done in the Indus valley, but we can talk about that later. I'll have to see if father is willing to..."

Ronald listened passively, as if receiving instructions. He realised he was lost - utterly lost.

12