Quest for the Ultimate O Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... GOD!" Tom yelled as he stepped up to Mai's waiting face, the first shot caught Mai across her face diagonally, almost perfectly drawing a line.

Mai exclaimed "Yes baby, spray me down! Give me all of that cum!" She squeezed her nipples as Tom fired spurt after spurt of hot cum across her face, covering her face with his sticky load. There was so much cum on her face, that one of her eyes were glazed shut, and she smiled a huge smile in appreciation, grabbing Tom's cock as he began to step back, squeezing out one last tendril of cum onto her smiling face.

With such a gorgeous woman elated by being covered in cum, it would be bad manners for Mike to not oblige her, and he felt his balls tighten as he readied to shoot his load.

As Mike stepped up, slowly pumping his cock, Mai turned towards him, her open eye looking up at him, and she smiled wide as she said "Now it's your turn sexy, but this time... I want you to shoot all of that hot cum into my mouth." opening her mouth wide, and sticking out her tongue in anticipation.

Mike could not hold back any longer, especially after hearing her demand, and seeing her there with her mouth wide, raising the tip of his cock up to her waiting lips. His first shot sprayed into her upper lip, splattering it up across her face, he adjusted his angle slightly, and sent the following spurts directly into her mouth.

Mike thrust his hips forward with the force of his orgasm, he had been hot and bothered for quite some time now, and with the added excitement of Connie's challenge really bringing him to the edge, he had really built up a huge load, which he was now filling Mai's eager mouth with.

Mai had not expected a load of this size to be filling her mouth, and as Mike was still cumming, quickly struggled to swallow to ensure that she was able to catch the rest of it as well. Eyes watering, she gulped the thick load down, taking a shot of cum up her nose in the process, before opening her mouth up again to continue to take the stream of cum. Spurt after spurt of thick cum continued to fill Mai's mouth.

After a few moments, Mike's orgasm began to subside, and the spurting ceased. After she felt that the barrage of cum had stopped, she opened her eye to look up, and smiled so wide that a bit of the load in her mouth slipped out of the side of her smile. Mai quickly caught it, lifted her hand up, and made a spectacle of showing it drip into her mouth again, before closing her eye, and swallowing the entire mouthful of jizz. Mai was so happy and smiling, that she had grabbed both Tom and Mike's cocks, slowly milking them in an attempt to get every last drop from their spent balls.

After she saw that they were spent for now, Mai produced a tiny hand bag, and pulled out a tiny mirror and some wipes to clean herself off with. As she wiped her face off, she had a small frown, "Awww, it's such a shame to waste all of this sweet cum, but I know you are both in a hurry." she sighed. Tom took the cue, and gingerly slid his cock back into his pants and zipped them up, and hurried to pick up his jacket and their belongings from the floor down the row.

Mike was still leaning back against the shelves as Mai finished wiping her face off, his cock still rigid and out, but content. As the last of the cum was wiped from her face, Mai looked down at Mike's still hard cock in appreciation and walked towards him as she put her mirror away. "Mmmm, still ready to go hmm, I like that." she grinned as she ran her fingernails along the length of Mike's shaft, which twitched and perked up in response.

Mai smiled and pursed her lips together as ideas filled her head. "We should hang out again soon, I have some ideas for that monster. Come and visit me at the coffee shop down just the street!" Mai caressed the side of Mike's face before leaning down and planting a warm, wet kiss on the head of his penis, and turning and heading off down the row towards Tom who had gathered everything and was preparing to leave.

"Hey buddy, thanks for being a sport about this, I'll see you on the floor in few!" Tom called as he winked. Mai followed Tom towards the exit, and through Mike her own wink as well before heading out, the light from the office highlighting her sexy figure before the door closed, and darkness filled the room again.

Mike breathed in deeply to catch his breath. That was definitely not what he had expected to find in here, but he had to admit, Mai was definitely a fun and playful little vixen. He could still smell her perfume on his cock as he put it back inside of his pants. After he finished situating himself, he caught the scent that he had originally came there for to begin with, distinct now that there was no more competing fragrance in the room, and easily found the present in the little cubby in the back of the room.

Mike smiled wide as he lifted it his prize, and quickly head back to the exit as he checked his watch. "Twelve o one" it read. With everything that had just happened, Mike was very surprised that he was going to make it back to his desk in time.

Mike straightened his shirt and pants before opening the door and heading out. Mike walked casually back towards the main area, Connie's present was tucked away beneath one arm. Mike's smile became even wider as a mischievous idea crossed him mind, because even though he was anxious to open the present immediately, he had a much better idea in store for this little bit of remote control ecstasy. Connie won't know what hit her.

12