Questioning Authority

Story Info
Even the slightest insubordination must be punished.
810 words
3.91
26.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reille
Reille
1 Followers

Slap!

Your hand flies through the air to land squarely on my cheek.

"How dare you question my authority, whore?"

Your voice is level, not at all raised in the slightest. But the softness of your voice make you seem only more threatening. You grab me by my hair and pull me to the table, bending me over so my pussy and ass are only partially covered by my impossibly short skirt.

As you leave me there bent over the table, I find myself entirely regretting my own foolishness. You had only told me to push a stranger against a wall and rub his crotch, after which to do whatever he told me to. But of course I had to screw things up but uttering a soft "Are you sure?" instead of complying like any good slave would have. So now, instead of rewarding me as you had planned, you are forced to punish me for my transgression.

I bite on my lower lip as you return with a long cane and a flogger, and ask if I have anything to say for myself.

"No sir, I'm sorry sir." I reply. I know better than to argue with you or even to beg for leniency at this point, especially when I am clearly in the wrong and have absolutely no reasonable excuse. Better to simply accept your punishment, as hard or as painful as it may turn out to be.

"Alright then. Hold the whip in your mouth. You will receive thirty strokes of the cane, and for every time you drop the flogger, you will receive an additional five lashes to be delivered at the end. Count."

Passing me the flogger, you allow me time to place it between my teeth while you trail the cane down one leg to my heels and back up the other to flip up my skirt and begin your onslaught.

Whack! "1, sir." Whack! "2, sir." Whack! "3, sir."

I try desperately to hold onto the whip while you continue raining blows on my bare ass, forcing myself not to cry out and drop the flogger. I moan around the flogger as my ass cheeks get more and more sensitive. My hands grip the table hard and I clench the muscles in my ass and legs in an attempt to lessen the pain.

"18, sir." Whack! "Ahh! Uh um... 19, sir... Sorry, sir"

You trail the cane along my pussy, making it twitch. I hurriedly replace the flogger and brace myself for the remaining 11 strokes, determined not to disappoint by dropping the flogger again.

Whack! "20, sir."

I manage the rest of the strokes squirming, but without dropping the flogger again and at 30, pass the flogger to you.

You deliver the first on the small of my back, just above my ass, and the second across both ass cheeks. The third and forth just below on each side, lightly brushing the lips of my pussy both times. The final one you deliver squarely onto my wet pussy, making me cry out and instinctively flinch.

"Back in position, whore." you order.

I return and push my sore ass out, presenting the no doubt red skin to you once more.

I moan at the cool touch of your hands on my ass cheeks, and briefly feel the tip of something prodding at the entrance to my sopping cunt.

One of your hands come round to cover my mouth just as I let out a now muffled scream.

The sudden entrance of your hard cock into my tight little asshole stretching the muscles in my ass even as they clamp down on your invading member.

I moan loudly as your cock begins sliding in and out of my ass, picking up speed as it continues. Your hand, now around my throat, chokes me slightly while the other grabs my hip and allows you to pound my asshole with your cock.

The tightening of my ass around your cock in reaction to your pinching my nipple hard eliciting a series of groans from you, and pushes you to slam your cock deep into my ass with even greater fury.

"Turn around, get on your knees and open up that fucking mouth of yours."

I do so just in time to receive a spurt of hot cum across my lips and into my open mouth. You then proceed to push your cock into my mouth and fill it with your sticky cum.

"Show me the cum in your mouth, whore. Then swallow it."

Obediently, I do as you ask and then carefully lick off the remaining cum from both my lips and your cock.

"Now, be a good girl and do as I'd told you to earlier."

I open my mouth to argue again, but you raise your eyebrow and I simply say "Yes, sir."

Reille
Reille
1 Followers