Questioning Destiny Ch. 01

Story Info
Willow and Xander hookup.
7.8k words
4.42
36.1k
8

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Set after Season 6 Finale Willow Decides to leave Sunnydale. Xander refuses to be without his Willow and goes with her. They find their way to the WWE and well soon fit right in.

Distribution: Anyone who wants it. Just let me know.

Feedback: If you want more stories then you need to send feedback.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from the WWF—WWE whatever. Vinnie Mac and his wife Linda and them do. But hopefully they won't mind us rabid fans borrowing them for some fun. I am using them without permission. The Characters from Buffy The Vampire Slayer Also do not belong to me but to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and WB or UPN or whoever.

*

Prologue

Four days after the events in Grave.

Willow awoke early. She quickly and quietly packed her things. She pulled her hidden cache of magick supplies out and placed them with her things. She took one last look around the room she had shared with Tara, silent tears flowing down her cheek as she remembered. She remembered the love, the fights, the breakup the makeup and the final day. She remembered trying to figure out what Tara should wear for the viewing...the wiccan had wanted to be cremated so there had been no internment. Though the Scooby gang had had a small funeral for their friend and loved one.

Willow shook off her sadness and whispered words of goodbye, to the room, and to Tara. She left the letters she had written the night before. There was one there for everyone. But she knew there was one she had to hand deliver. When she exited the Summers' home she was only slightly surprised to see Xander's new/new to him car out front.

Her best friend looked up at her and smiled. "So where are we going?" Xander smiled at Willow. He knew her so well. He understood that she was going to need to get the hell out of this town ASAP, and he understood that she would do it fore day in the morning. She would be unable to listen to Buffy and Dawn's guilt trips and Giles understanding disappointment. Just as he was unable to let her go without him. He had failed her once before, not been there when she need him, and he had vowed to never let that happen again.

"Xander what are you doing here?" Willow asked quietly. "You aren't going to talk me out-"

"Hey as long as WE are going...WE can head wherever you want. I'm flexible. Very." Xander smiled teasingly. "Sides we don't do so well with the whole apart thing. I end up working in a strip club and you...okay so you are fine but I've seen the world without Willow and it looked a lot like Oxnard. So again I ask where are we heading?"

Willow laughed. "Well since you insist on accompanying me I thought we could head to the east coast. I want to see leaves change colors, and maybe even some snow. But first I was planning on swinging through LA. I need to talk to Angel and Cordy...otherwise they'll move heaven and earth to find us, before we are ready to be found."

Xander put Willow's stuff in the trunk next to his own then slipped up to leave his letters for his friends in their mailbox. The duo left Sunnydale before the sun fully broke over the horizon.

By midday they had reached the Hyperion. It took them two hours to convince Angel and Cordelia that they would be fine and that they would of course write faithfully.

Willow and Xander made their way across the country. Stopping frequently and often sharing a single hotel bed. They had each grown accustomed to sleeping with another person and slept better together, innocently.

Willow and Xander were still laughing when they entered their Texas hotel room. "I can't believe you ate that entire steak and a baked potato, and then... Xander I thought the waitress was going to keel over when you asked for dessert."

"Yeah the manager said that it was the first time since they started that promotion ten years ago that any ever actually finished the entire 64 ounce steak, much less had sides and dessert with it. He was more than happy to pay for both our Meals for a picture of me next to the sign to show that some one had done it." Xander smiled.

"All that red meat your poor arteries." Willow shook her head.

"Wanna help me work it off?" he waggled his eyebrows and threw a leer at his life long best friend.

"Oh yes, Xand your manly display of eating has made me overcome with passion for you." Willow whispered the words close to his ear, her voice smoky, and husky.

"Not fair with the teasing Wills. Now I get to choose the indignity of a cold shower, or trying to jack off quietly while you sleep." Xander whined. He grabbed his stuff and headed to the shower, grumbling all the way. "Stupid, sexy red head, best friend...just cause she's gay now, thinks we all are."

Willow hearing all this collapsed on the bed in laughter. She knew that teasing Xander like this was wrong, but it was so much fun. Honestly though she could admit that she really was only half teasing...the though of being with Xander-like that-wasn't an unpleasant idea.

She took her shower after him, chuckling anew at the fact that the bathroom really was cold, showing that he chose the first remedy. Willow showered quickly, and after brushing her teeth, she joined Xander in the bed, like they had every night since leaving Sunnydale.

She woke early the next morning. She wondered for a moment what woke her, when she felt Xander's had tighten excitingly again as he moaned her name. "MMMMmm Wills. Smells so good, like peaches, and vanilla, and home." She felt his erection pressing into her ass and lower back, and with out though arched up into the stimulation.

~Bad Willow, he's sleep. You shouldn't take advantage of sleeping best friends.~ But as he squeezed her breast and moaned for her once again, all thoughts of being good flew out of her head. ~Its not bad if you wake him up.~ So she did just that.

Willow turned and slid her hand into Xander's boxers and PJ pants. She moved her mouth to his ear and cajoled him awake. "Xand wake up. I want to be with you. Come on Xander. Wake up and make me pay for teasing you for the last week. Xander...Xander." Her arousal roughened voice brought him awake and to full hardness quickly.

His hand slide down her back and squeezed her firm ass. "Willow Ann if you are playing or teasing me, I'll never speak to you again."

"No Alexander Lavelle. I want you...I want you to fuck me." Willow purred as she rubbed herself against his hardness.

"Good." Xander flipped Willow onto her back and caught her mouth in a searing kiss. "Tastes so good." Xander managed to get rid of Willow's shirt without breaking the kiss for more than a long moment. And returned to kissing her. He kissed his way down to her breast lavishing them with attention. However hearing Willow moan his name urged him past gentleness. Soon he was had moved to nibbling and sucking harder, and then on to full blown biting and sucking the whole mound into his generous mouth.

Willow, so used to gentleness was aroused beyond belief at Xander's careful roughness. He moved down her torso. Dipping his tongue into her navel and swirling it there for an electrifying moment. He hooked his fingers in her cotton panties and ripped them away. "God Wills." He murmured when confronted with her shaved pussy. Wetness was glistening on the bare lips as he lowered his mouth to taste her. His technique was different from Tara's though no less effective. Willow shouted out as she came, begging Xander for more. He ate her to three more orgasms before moving back up to whisper, "I swear if I knew that you tasted this good, Wills, I'd have been eating you since kindergarten."

He kissed her and Willow couldn't help but notice that she tasted different on Xander's lips than she had on either Tara's or Oz's. Willow pushed him onto his back. "My turn." She kissed him once more before moving to his nipples. They were almost as sensitive as her own, and she didn't neglect them. She moved further down, tasting his belly button as he had hers, though he let out a short cuff of laughter. Willow filed that ticklish spot away for their next tickle war. Xander helped her get rid of his clothes. She gasped, "Where the hell have you been hiding this Xander. God you're hung like a mule." She looked up at Xander and had to laugh at the sheepish look on his face. She smiled at him to let him know it was okay and leaned down to just kiss the very tip. Then ran her tongue around the circumcised head as she slurped it into her mouth.

Willow's tongue danced over the veiny underside of Xander's cock. She went to work on him and soon had him almost ripping the sheet as he gripped it in strong hands. "Wills. Will—gonna, gonna cum soon." He ground out. She didn't let up until he had flooded her mouth with his cum. She let him slip out of her mouth just long enough to wipe the escaped jizz of her chin. She put her finger into her mouth and laughed when he sighed and started to harden again. She took him back into her mouth as his fingers found her nipples. When he was fully hard once more Xander flipped Willow onto her back. "You sure?" He asked.

Willow arched up so that her wetness ran along the impressive length of his prick. "Yeah...Hell yeah." Xander slid into her slowly, mindful both of his size and how long it had been since Willow had been playing for this team. When he bottomed out with a couple of inches left, he began rocking into her. "Did I take it all?"

He shook his head. "No...but no one can. Its okay...you taken more than anyone before."

"I want it all." Willow pulled her legs further back, up until they were resting beside her ears. As she felt Xander sink further into her she smiled. Her smile widened as she felt his balls come to rest on her ass.

Xander's eyes almost crossed at the sensation of being fully in a woman for the first time in his life. No one had taken him fully before. Not Faith. Not Anya. Not that female stripper who worked Thursday nights at the club he worked at in Oxnard no one...okay so that was it but still. "Now fuck me...fuck me hard Xand."

And he did. He moved in and out of her roughly. His hips were working furiously as he leaned forward to make sure that her clit got proper stimulation. "Fuck, I'm finally fucking my Wills. And she feels so fucking good." He said over and over next to her ear. When she came Willow tightened to the point that Xander was stuck for a few moments. That time was both heaven and hell. "Yeah Cum again Wills." Every thing she came he encouraged her to cum yet again.

Eventually Xander could take no more. Willow felt so good that he was using every trick he could to keep form cumming too soon. Eventually not even the though of Giles and Wesley doing it on the library table was enough to distract him. "God Wills Gotta cum...Need to cum. Can't cum in you. No Condom."

"Cum in my mouth again. Want to drink you up." Xander pulled out and Willow threw herself down the bed. He popped the head of his cock into her mouth as soon as he felt her lips on him. His fingers moved to her shaven cunt, as he thrust his hips into her mouth he thrust his fingers into her pussy, managing to wring another orgasm from her as he poured his own into her sucking mouth. He came shouting her name to the heavens and what ever deities it contained.

They collapsed onto the bed sweaty, exhausted and sated. "I think you got some of my brain matter it that one Wills. I've never come that hard in my entire life. Shit. You were so fucking tight, how the hell did you take all of me?" Xander panted out.

"Read that on the net, never needed it before though. And you know you aren't carrying standard issue equipment there solider. Oz used to complain that I wasn't all that tight for a virgin." Willow said honestly.

"Shit I always knew he was a moron." Xander pulled her into his arms. "Gonna be stuck together in the morning, but I like the way you smell all Xanderfied, so not gonna let you shower yet." The two friends slept well waking and enjoying each other again in the bed and once more in the shower. After they checked out they agreed not to repeat the wonderful night again

They talked about everything, growing closer than they had been in several years. It was Willow who convinced Xander that he could do more than construction work, that he could be more than his father. And it was Xander that convinced Willow that Magic did not have to rule her life. She could use it again without giving into the dark power addiction she had suffered from. He showed her that forgiveness was possible. He often told her that her magic had saved him from going to prison cause all the ways he had intended to kill Warren were very traceable. Together they both became whole.

They made it to Connecticut by October and fell in love with the colors. However settling down meant finding jobs, they were actually having a bit of trouble. None of the computer firms were hiring, and Willow refused to let Xander work construction. Finally she came upon the perfect solution. As she was channel surfing trying to find their favorite show since childhood...WWF well WWE now...she made a decision. Without telling Xander she took some of her savings and enrolled them both in the corporation's entry-level training camp.

When she broke the news to Xander over dinner, she braced for the worse. She was ecstatic when he danced in joy. They joined the training camp and worked hard. Fortunately they had real combat training. They were both well versed in taking a fall so that it did the least possible damage. Xander was a natural having played at lots of these moves since he was young. Willow completely surprised their trainers. She had been Xander's primary playmate and knew how to do tons of moves herself. They first tried to slot her as a simple valet/manager but quickly added her to the female wrestler program instead. The two friends, so used to fighting demons, vampires, and other assorted supernaturally strong baddies, found it easy to learn the ropes of the wrestling world. Finally only six months after joining the corporation, and impressing every trainer, and head honcho, Willow and Xander were signed to a television contract. They spent a month on the road with the tour before they were worked into any storylines.

Chapter One

Several Months after leaving Sunnydale

May 2003

Willow walked quietly into the meeting. Xander had beaten her here, he'd been unable to sleep in all his excitement, and had saved her a chair beside him. This was their first real meeting with Team Extreme. It had been decided that they would be brought in as members of the group of high flyers. Luckily for Willow the members of her new team hadn't made it there yet either. She had just taken her seat and placed a claming hand on her hyperactive friend's arm when Jeff came racing into the room like a whirlwind, he took one look at Willow and stopped short. Causing his brother to run into his back.

Amy and her friend Linda were able to stop the collision train before they hit Matt. Matt just pushed past his awe struck brother, as did Linda and Amy. Linda had joined up with Team Extreme after winning Tough Enough II, while Amy was out due to a neck injury. With her amazing wrestling abilities, quick wit and great mic skills she made a great addition to Team Extreme. By April, when Amy came back into the role of Lita she was an indispensable part of the team and so Team Extreme had four members.

Now they were gaining two more. Vince made the introductions. And then he began to out line the plot he wanted use to bring Willow and Xander onto the telecasts. "I believe that the angle that will work best is that of a preexisting relationship. Willow will become Lila, Lita's younger sister. She came to join her sister here in the WWE after graduating college... I'm thinking some place small that could use the press, but that has been in the limelight before. Shane suggested Converse College; it's an all girls' school in South Carolina, not too far from Cameron. Plus it's been printed up in Playboy a time or too which will give the King lots to talk about." He smiled at the thought of what the king would have to say when he heard that Converse College had been voted the best lay in the south six times by the gentlemen's magazine. He turned and addressed Matt, cutting him off before he could raise an objection. "Now don't let her size fool you. Willow has actually body slammed Shane a time or two, she's tough."

"Well what about Xander?" Willow asked. She wanted to be in the same storyline as he was.

"Xander's now Alex Hardy, Matt and Jeff's cousin. We'll bring him in first actually. Monday night on Raw The Hardy Boyz are taking on Big Show and X-Pac. Of course the NWO is going to cheat. So Alex will rush down with Linda to help the Boyz out. Then on Thursday we introduce Lila. We'll show a redhead entering the Diva's Dressing room at the top of the first hour then later a second dressed completely differently. Then we'll do a big reunion shot, at the top of Alex's first match."

"Um when you say differently, we aren't talking um well like um... Stacy Kiebler/Trish Stratus different, are you?" Xander asked. He knew Willow would pass out if she had to wear some of the things the Divas wore.

"No, we want Lila taken as a wrestler from the word go. Lita likes the sporty gear, track pants and such. I figured we'd put Lila in khakis and Gap wear when she's not wrestling. Unless you have a better idea Willow." Vince deferred to the much happier witch.

"Well I thought my ring gear could be pretty moderate. Maybe soft leather pants and some not too revealing tank tops. But you know leave it flexible. I don't really want to get trapped into any one look. When the girls in the crowd hear my music I want them to wonder what I'll be coming out in this time." Willow reasoned.

"Good idea. We'll go with your moods. But you'll need a signature look for when you're in the ring. What about you Xander? Any ideas?" Vince asked.

"Oh I was kinda looking forwarded to dressing like my 'cousins'. You know keep the continuity going and give the audience what they love, I mean don't get me wrong I won't be doing the whole Matt clone thing...and I'm definitely not going Rainbow Bright, but something similar to their ring gear works. I'll leave me apparel to you and the costumers, cause trust me when I say you don't want me picking out my own clothes. I have the fashion sense that doesn't make any." Every one laughed at Xander's joke and the discussion progressed onto the specifics. By the time the meeting disbanded Xander and Willow had to rush to make their appointment with the costumers.

An exhausted, but excited, Willow and Xander made their way back to their room that evening. They had little time to get cleaned up before their dinner with Team Extreme. They made it to the lobby with minutes to spare. They chatted with Linda, Amy and Matt while they waited for Jeff. Soon he joined them and they set off to find dinner. The three men and three women talked, they shared their stories. With a lot of humor and honesty they quickly became a ready team.

Over Chinese they tweaked their plans deciding how Xander would extend his help, how exactly Willow would enter the storyline. They decide to spend every free moment until Monday's Raw practicing together and blending moves so that they fit the Team Extreme mold. Amy also had a finishing move she had never used. She was a little to heavy to use it effectively that she was determined to teach Willow.

For the next few days the new Team Extreme is inseparable. Despite numerous fittings and meetings everything was ready by Monday's filming.

Standing in the middle of the ring is the Latin beauty Lillian Garcia with a microphone in her hand. A hush falls over the crowd as she puts the mic to her lips and say. "The following contest is for the WWE Tag Team Titles!"