Questions Ch. 02: Answers

Story Info
A good girl experiments with kink.
2.3k words
4.69
13.9k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gilrenard
gilrenard
69 Followers

Amber walked silently beside me, as we made our way to my car. I held the passenger door open and smiled at her. She got up on her toes and placed a gentle kiss on my lips before she entered my vehicle.

On the ride up to my floor in the elevator, she slipped her pinky around my thumb and leaned against me.

"Are you sure about this, Amber?" I asked as the elevator doors opened.

She nodded and replied, "Yes, I am sure. I feel safe with you, Gil. I know I don't know how I will react to the things I want you to do to me. But, I need to know. I want to experience this need that has been stirred awake inside me and explore my limits. It's okay if you hurt me; I know you will stop if I ask you to."

I smiled at her, "I'll try not to leave marks that will be difficult to explain."

"Fuck," she moaned, "Yes, I want marks as a reminder that you and I were real, that I offered myself to you. That you taught me, and used me for your pleasure."

I turned the key in the lock and paused. "Once you step inside, and I close my door, I will begin."

Amber shivered from head to toe and nodded.

I closed the door behind us and met Amber's anxious stare. My cock twitched as blood began to be pumped into it. It throbbed to the rhythm of my increasing heart rate. I placed my right hand around her throat and eased her back up against the door. I did not squeeze. Instead, I savored the mixed emotions that danced in Amber's big, blue eyes. I snarled at her and watched her eyes widen, watched as fear and anticipation fueled her arousal.

Amber's breathing quickly became deep and labored. She placed her hands around my hand that kept her pinned to the door. And she squeezed my hand tighter around her throat.

My snarled turned to a grin. I became harder, as I eagerly observed her face turn to a glowing reddish pink, before my eyes. I squeezed her throat tighter. Amber slid her hands to my wrist and closed her eyes.

"Look at me," I growled at her.

Amber jumped with a start and her eyes shot open.

"That's better. I want to watch your eyes bulge. I want to watch you struggle to breathe. Those things also make me hard, Amber. Do you still love knowing that you make me hard?"

Amber nodded and barely managed to gurgle, "Yes."

"Exhale for me, Amber. Empty your lungs for me," I commanded.

Amber stood up on her toes and tried to pull my hand away from her throat. Panic set in, fight or flight set in.

"Shhh, Amber. I want to steal a breathless kiss from your lips," I whispered.

My words set off a quiver in her belly, she obeyed and exhaled. I squeezed her throat tighter. Just tight enough to partially constrict the air and blood flow. Having your throat squeezed is more of a mind fuck than a physical torture. If Amber were to squeeze her own throat to the point of pain or panic, she'd be able to endure much more pressure that I was applying. There was no real threat or danger to her, but, the feeling that a danger to her well-being existed was real. Amber reacted out of instinct. The way any human being would react. As far back as humans have inhabited this planet; that instinct has not changed in us.

Amber parted her lips and kissed me hard. Her mind spun and her eyes rolled up in their sockets. I released her throat from my grip. I shivered, as I felt my own breath being sucked out of my mouth and into Amber's mouth.

I stepped away from the gasping Amber and ordered, "Strip out your clothes. Offer your naked self to me."

Amber quickly pulled her jeans and panties down around her ankles and pulled the baggy sweatshirt over her head as she stepped out of her jeans.

I took in her naked body. She was slim, small breasted; her legs were slender and toned. She reached behind her head and removed the elastic hair tie. Her long blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders and across her breasts.

"You are a very beautiful young lady," I grinned.

Amber lowered her eyes to the floor and kneeled before me. Slowly, she lifted her eyes to meet my gaze, and said, "Please, Gil. Touch me all over with your cock. I'm on my knees begging you."

I unbuttoned the top three buttons on my shirt and lifted it over my head, exposing my chiseled torso, much to Amber's pleasure. I unbuckled my belt, undid the clasp of my pants and pulled the zipper down. I pulled my boxer shorts and pants down to my ankles. Amber unlaced my shoes and removed my socks. I stepped out of my pants and boxers.

Amber licked her lips and swallowed hard as she eyed my fully erect cock pulsing to each beat of my heart.

"Let's start with your pretty face," I snarled, grabbed a fistful of her hair and rubbed her face on my cock and balls.

Amber kissed and licked my cock and balls every time her mouth passed over them.

"Open your mouth," I ordered.

Amber eagerly obeyed.

I pulled her mouth closer to my cock. "Suck the head in your mouth."

Amber sucked on the swollen head of my cock and rolled her tongue ever so slowly over it. She had skills, excellent cock-sucking skills that I would allow her to impress me with after I had given her the experience she had begged me for. I yanked her head away from my aching cock and led her to my bedroom. I made her crawl behind me on her hands and knees, her hair served as a lead. An action that reaffirmed and emphasized her role in the scene that was about to unfold.

I walked her to my bed and pushed her face hard into the mattress. "Don't fucking move your head off the bed," I growled. "Spread your filthy, dripping. cunt wide open...prove to me you're a whore worthy of my attention."

As incredibly aroused as the lurid scene and anticipation had made Amber, being called a whore, triggered a feeling of shame to reverberate through her. It multiplied her sense of arousal. In short, she was fucking hornier than she had ever been before.

She reached behind her and spread her cunt wide for me. Slick juice was seeping its way out from her core and had slathered itself on her pink inner lips.

I kneeled behind her and pushed the shaft of my throbbing cock onto her asshole. The heat radiating from my thick shaft onto her sensitive, puckered, pink hole sent a shiver through Amber. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head off the mattress.

"Are you ready to take pain for me, Amber? Are you ready for me to brand the bruises you crave onto your flesh, whore?" I calmly asked the quivering and aroused Amber.

She swallowed what little spit that had built up in her dry mouth and nodded her head. "Yes," she barely managed to moan.

I yanked her by her hair up onto her knees. "Turn around, remain on your knees, and lay your shoulders and head back onto the mattress. Spread your knees wide; present your cunt to me. Place your hands behind your head and don't you dare move a muscle. I'm going to abuse your tits for my pleasure. That thought alone makes my cock harder. Do you still love knowing that you make me hard, whore?"

Amber turned around to face me and placed her hands behind her head, she leaned back till her shoulders and head were on the mattress. "Yes," was all she could manage to reply.

I retrieved a riding crop from my dresser's drawer. Amber followed my steps with her eyes as I approached her. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath when she noticed the riding crop.

"Nervous?" I grinned.

Amber nodded and sucked her lower lip into her mouth. She was uncertain how she would react to pain. Her heart was pounding frightfully hard; her cunt was aching to be filled with my cock. Her mind was a whirlwind of conflicting thoughts and emotions.

"Good," I coldly replied.

I stood over her and dragged the popper of the crop across her spread cunt. The initial contact sent a rush through Amber's body. I twisted and turned the popper over her wet, slick pussy, smearing her wet arousal on the thick leather popper. I dragged the popper over her belly and heaving chest and pressed it gently to her lips.

Amber inhaled the leathery and musky scent of her arousal. I lifted the crop from her lips and brought it down across her right breast without very much force. Amber gasped and turned her body to the left, an instinctive reaction to avoid more pain, and protect herself from harm.

"Why did you move, Amber?" I sternly asked her.

She quickly re-positioned herself as I had initially instructed and sobbed, "I'm so sorry."

I placed the popper on her clit and calmly stated, "You didn't answer my question." My tone assured that I would not have to ask her again.

Amber shut her eyes and replied, "I don't know. I felt a sting on my breast and my body reacted. I didn't want to move, I promise, I didn't want to move."

"Much better, Amber. I am pleased with your reply," I calmly informed her. "I am nowhere near being done striking and marking your lovely, small breasts with my crop. If you move again, Amber, I will strike your clit with the crop, hard. I promise you it will hurt much more than the slight sting on your tit. Do I need to remind you that you may end our session anytime you wish to? Do you want me to stop, Amber? Do you want to get dressed and go home?" I increased the pressure on her clit to get my point across.

Ambers hook her head as she took another deep breath and exhaled very hard. "No. I can take more."

I sat on the bed, to her right, and caressed her forehead with my left hand. Amber looked at me and smiled. I struck her left breast with the crop. Her body jerked, she gasped for air and moaned. I struck her left nipple. Amber moaned out loud and arched her back.

"Kiss me," she gasped.

I lowered my mouth to hers, gently kissed her lips and struck her breast again. Amber moaned and opened her mouth wide. I slid my tongue into her mouth as I struck her breast one more time, with a bit more force than the previous blows. She grimaced and writhed as she sucked on my tongue.

"I need to cum, Gil. I need to cum on your cock. Fuck me please, I'm begging you!" Amber pleaded on the verge of tears.

I lay down on my bed and held Amber's hand as she straddled me. She steadied herself with her left hand on my chest and used her right hand to hold my fully erect cock in position, as she slowly impaled herself on it. When she had me buried deep inside her, she leaned back and gripped my ankles. She arched her back and offered me her breasts.

"Hit my tits, bruise them, mark me, while I fuck you and cum on your cock," she begged.

She began to rock her hips back and forth, my cock slid in and out of her hot, slick, constricting pussy. I struck her breast, a bit harder that all the previous blows. Amber moaned and mumbled under her breath. Each blow that I landed was a welcomed sensation to her, a sensation that brought her closer to release. Pain and pleasure had become indistinguishable to her.

Amber suddenly stopped fucking my cock, she froze for a moment. She leaned forward and placed both her hands on my chest. She slowly lifted her hips, expelling a few inches of my cock from inside her. She threw her head back and sat down hard on my cock. She moaned and shivered as she repeated the motion over and over. Her moans increased in volume and frequency, till it sounded as if she was screaming out in a painful, frenzied panic.

Her pussy clamped itself around my meat. She crashed down on my cock once more, and I exploded inside her. Amber stopped breathing; she pushed her chin into her chest, her body began tos hake uncontrollably, the convulsions built in intensity and force. She collapsed on top of me and clawed at the sheets on the bed. She twisted her wrists and squeezed my hips in-between her knees. Her body became a coiled spring under incredible pressure.

When release washed over her, it was violent. Her body contorted involuntarily. She felt as if her entire body was trying to turn itself inside out. Then, almost mercifully, came relief from the tortuous twisting that had gripped her inside and out. Asher body relaxed, and her mind quieted, Amber was overcome by feelings of weightlessness, lucidity, and a peaceful quiet all around her. It was a catharsis, a purging of the intense physical and emotional stimulation that had built up inside her. The transition from a state of sensory and emotional overload to the state of feeling almost nothing but post orgasmic bliss, was something Amber could definitely get used to.

She lay motionless on top of me for long, euphoric minutes, reveling in her newly found bliss.

When she stirred, I asked, "Are you okay, Amber?"

She smiled and nestled tighter against my body. "Better than okay, thank you," she replied in a groggy voice. " Who knew anything could feel this good?"

I chuckled at her reply. I held her in my arms as she drifted off into a much need sleep.

gilrenard
gilrenard
69 Followers