Queue

Story Info
Everyone was rubbing, squeezing, & grabbing themselves.
1k words
3.65
58.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with a test, something like the aptitude tests I remember taking in school those many years ago. Anyway, I quickly breezed through clicking off answers into the computers and then signing out. Since I finished early I was able to talk a bit with the test administrator who explained that this initial test was simply to weed the group of applicants down to a more manageable level.

I had already figured that out, given that a test of this type really had nothing to do with what everyone was waiting for. It was only after about another hour, when they moved those of us who did the best on the test into another room that we began to start answering some questions that seemed pertinent. Although there seemed to be nearly a hundred applicants, there were enough interviewers at tables in the room to complete the next step in only about an hour.

Our group was again reduced by about half before we were led into a smaller waiting area. Although our group was still large, in the room we were able to settle down and relax in the cushioned seating that lined the perimeter of the room. Initially everyone was quiet, but after a while the room buzzed in a number of individual conversations. No one moved out of their seats, but after a few more minutes everyone was talking, not only to the people sitting near them, but some actually shouted across the room to someone they had met during the testing.

I was talking to an attractive older woman sitting on one side of me when I first noticed a sound, a kind of buzzing that seemed to permeate the room. After a few seconds of looking around I figured out that it came from the two speakers in the ceiling. While the buzzing sound did not get any louder, I could hear it better as the conversations around the room quickly stopped. Soon no one talked while we waited, wondering what we were going to do next.

The lights dimmed a bit and then as the bright white fluorescent lights faded a reddish light began to shine from the fixtures. No one said anything, but people began to move a bit in their chair as I suddenly felt oddly uncomfortable. I noticed several women quickly cross their legs and begin kicking their foot back and forth.

After a little while I realized what they were doing as I noticed at the pleased expression in their faces. Some of the guys had their hands deep in their pockets, while others simply reached down and squeezed their crotch with their hands. Only then did I realize my hand was between my legs pushing against my erect cock.

Within a few minutes everyone was rubbing, squeezing, pinching and grabbing themselves in as reserved a manner as possible. This continued until finally one woman hiked up her skirt, pulled the crotch of her panties to one side, slipped her fingers into her pussy and the began running her fingers over her clit. Immediately thereafter, several men unzipped and pulled out their hard cocks.

I had expected some sort of reaction, perhaps some people leaving in disgust or at least gasping at what was happening, but instead, people seemed to follow along. The attractive woman beside me stood up, removed her skirt, pulled off her panties and then sat back down on her chair. Now naked below waist, she spread her legs wide, licked her fingers and then began pinching her clit between her thumb and index finger.

At that point, I reached up, unzipped my zipper and pulled my cock out of my pants and began stroking vigorously. Within just a few minutes everyone had exposed their cocks and pussies and was deeply engaged in pleasuring themselves. Soon, the entire group would focus as one person would moan, lift their hips, come and either spurt onto the floor or their legs, or settle back down onto their seats as they pulsated inside.

After coming, the people would pause a bit and then begin stroking, caressing, squeezing or whatever they did to please themselves. The younger guys got hard again, while the older guys simply stroked their soft cocks. Some of the women came and came and came again. I watched the lady next to me as she actually hooked on leg over mine as she diddled her clit, finally lifting her ass high off her chair as she came. I could see her pussy squeezing as she came.

That was all I could take as I felt my balls tighten and then the pleasure shot though my cock. I arched by back and came, spurting out onto the floor and then a bit on my pants. As I relaxed, I noticed the lady next to me working herself furiously and within just seconds she came again.

I continued stroking myself hoping it might get hard again, but then the buzzing sound seemed to change, getting softer, less insistent. The red lights seemed to disappear as the white light got brighter. Carefully sliding my cock back into my pants, I zipped up and then looked around the room.

Everyone else was putting their clothes back on, tucking and zipping, buttoning and slipping until we all were completely dressed. The buzzing sound stopped, the lights again shined bright white and the doors to the room suddenly opened. Without a word, everyone stood up, walked toward the door, careful not to slip on the semen and other fluid that had been spurted on the floor.

I simply stood up and followed the attractive woman out of the room. Once in the hallway I noticed a man in a suit directing me to head to the right. I walked down the long carpeted hallway, passed through a door and then stepped out into the parking garage. The term B5 came into my mind and I walked toward a big column with B5 painted on it. Climbing into my car, I started it up and then backed out of my parking place.

Noticing the lady I sat next to trying to back out, I stopped my car and waved. She backed out and waved appreciatively in the mirror and drove forward. I followed her out to the garage exit where I watched her turn left. I pulled up to the road and turned right, heading home.