Quick

Story Info
A short and to the point rape fantasy.
794 words
3.38
94k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fitkur
fitkur
2 Followers

I push you against the wall, face first. I'm angry. You've been such a slut, running around in your tiny skirt, tits hanging out. I smash your face and tits against the wall with one arm as I reach my other hand under your skirt to roughly grab your ass and feel how wet you are.

You're a slut. A whore. And I know you want me to fuck you or you wouldn't have been wearing those clothes. I push my fingers into you and you say no, trying to get away. I reach my other hand around to grab a tit, pinch a nipple, cover your mouth. I fuck you like that for a while up against the wall, telling you how wet you are, how much you like it as you tell me no, to please stop.

I grab your hair and drag you to the ground. You crumple at my feet as I stand above you and undo my pants. I use your hair again to drag you to your knees and slap your face.

"You're going to suck me," I tell you. "You're going to drink my cum."

I hold your mouth against me and grind into it as you try to struggle away.

"If I so much as feel your teeth on my skin, you're going to regret it."

You move your face away, not wanting me in your mouth. Fine.

I kneel down on the ground and push you over onto all fours.

"You don't want to suck me? Fine, but I'm still gonna fuck you."

I hold you around your stomach with one hand and pull up your skirt with the other. Again and again I hit you, palm flat against your ass cheeks. You whimper and cry.

"Your ass is getting red, whore. I bet you like it. I bet you're soaking."

You are, and I laugh at you and rub your wetness all over your face. Then I go back to your pussy, still holding you with one arm so you can't get away. I shove two fingers inside you roughly and you gasp, crying out no, stop, please stop. I don't. I fuck you hard, deep, as long as I want. I occasionally pull out to spank you again on your ass or thighs, your wetness making the slapping sounds even louder. You start to cry out louder, so I shove a gag in your mouth.

I'm done with your pussy. You've stopped whimpering, stopped struggling. You're taking it. I'm bored.

I pull you up again and tell you to suck me. I need to come. Of course, you can't. The gag is in your mouth.

"Put your mouth on me, whore. I need to come. I want to fuck your face until it has my cum all over it."

You try to protest, tears in your eyes, but can't say anything because of the gag.

"You're not going to suck me, slut? That's too bad. I'll have to find another hole to fuck. Don't worry, you'll like it."

You know what's coming, and you want it even less. You try to spit the gag out, shriek around it, but it doesn't help. I force you back down on the ground on all fours, ass in the air.

I spank you a few times as I stroke you from pussy to ass, getting you lubed up. Suddenly I shove a finger in your ass and you groan, cry out. I can tell you're trying to say no around the gag, but I ignore this.

"What? You don't like this?" I ask, my finger stationary. "Perhaps another?"

You whimper and try to move away, so I use my other arm and my body weight to hold you down. I push a second finger in as you lay flat against the floor.

"Hmm, no good whore? Insatiable, you are. I guess you want a harder fuck."

I pump my previously immobile fingers in and out of you and grow harder as I watch you stretch to take them while trying to struggle to avoid them. Eventually you can't struggle anymore and grow limp, compliant as I take your ass.

I pull my fingers out and flip you over. You're crying, spent, but I'm harder than ever. I take off your gag and slap you in the face.

"Alright, cunt. You suck me right now. Make me cum in your mouth or I swear I will violate every hole in your body until you're a bleeding sack of meat."

I straddle your face and hold your head to me, and like a good slut you suck no matter how hard I pull your hair or reach around to pinch your tits until I come down your face.

fitkur
fitkur
2 Followers