Quick Flash - His Fourth of July Ex

Story Info
I was bad on July 4th, and my punishment was explosive.
3.4k words
4.2
31.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJQuick
AJQuick
51 Followers

I hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July. My evening was...explosive.

My boyfriend, Jack and I had plans to visit a couple we know that lives near the beach in Los Angeles. They were going to have a barbeque and invite a small group of friends over. Since they live so close to the ocean, it would be a short walk until we were on the beach where we could watch all the fireworks.

The day started off nice enough. There was a little bit of rain in the morning and then it was a pretty, sunny day with a few clouds. I wore my stars and stripes bikini, with a little denim skirt, and some flat sandals. Jack loved it and he was making compliments all day about how hot I looked.

Jack is not a jealous person at all. It doesn't matter how many men look at me or hit on me, he never gets mad. In fact, he LIKES it when guys hit on me. He says it is a compliment to him. Since I know he feels that way, I always try to look my best when we go out.

We went to the barbeque and everything was great! The food was amazing and the people that were invited were fun to talk to. The person that invited us has a lot of really interesting friends. I remember talking to this fascinating man who was a photographer for National Geographic for a number of years. His stories were enthralling, and the way he told them was just captivating.

The only issue I had was that Jack seemed to gravitate to the ladies all night. I'm not a jealous person at all...well, I didn't think I was. I'm usually totally fine with him talking to other girls but for some reason, yesterday, it was really hurting my feelings. I don't know, maybe it was the way he was doing it, or maybe it was because I had been drinking all day, or maybe it was because I had a horrible week last week, but I was just offended by what he was doing.

The more I drank, the more mouthy and belligerent I became. I remember telling Jack he was a "pussy" for driving a hybrid, and I remember one of the girls he was talking to was saying how big the fireworks were, and I made a comment like, "Well Jack doesn't have to worry about THAT, do you Jack? His dick is so tiny!"

My comments were stupid and childish. I actually respect Jack for buying a hybrid and he is rather large and thick where it counts. In fact, when we first started dating, I would be sore for at least a day or two after sex just from his girth. My feelings were just hurt and I wanted him to feel embarrassed and I wanted to steal his attention away from the women he was talking to.

The final straw as after the fireworks ended. We were walking back to Jack's car, one of the other girls told her boyfriend she couldn't wait to get home so she could feel him "explode". (Yeah, she had been drinking too.) Everyone laughed, but I said, "Jack doesn't have to worry about that. He can only get it up once a month. Maybe."

I feel horrible for saying all of those things, but I believe I was properly punished...

Jack drove in silence away from the beach. I tried to comment on what a nice condo our friend has and how beautiful everything was. Jack just continued to drive. I tried to play with the back of his hair, as I often do when he drives, but he just pulled away from me. His silence was deafening. I had to say something to get him to speak to me. After sitting silently for a few moments, I tried to just be honest with him.

"I'm sorry I acted that way, Jack. I don't know why I felt so jealous about you ton-"

"Jealous? What on earth do you have to be jealous about?" he said. I didn't want to start an argument, but it was nice to at least have him speaking to me.

"You were talking to those girls and I was just feeling sad. I didn't want you paying attention to them anymore."

"I've never done anything...anything to cause you to feel jealous. Ever!"

"You're right," I admitted softly.

We drove in silence for another few miles.

He finally said, "I love you with all of my heart. I have from the moment I laid my eyes on you. I've never done anything to cause you to feel that way. Your comments were hurtful and disgusting. You will never...EVER say those things in front of our friends again. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I said as my lip quivered.

Another few miles passed. The tension in the car was very thick. I had never acted that way before. Jack is the kindest, most loving man I have ever met. He is romantic and sexy. He is caring and compassionate. I knew he didn't deserve the cruel words I had spoken all night. He didn't deserve to be treated that way. I felt horrible.

"You have every right to be mad at me. I was horrible person tonight. You can drop me off at my parents house or anywhere else if you want," I said with my head bowed, my eyes fixed only on my shoes.

"Pouting? You're going to resort to pouting? You were horrible tonight, but I'm going to give you a choice," his voice went monotone, "you can either go to a friends house, or you choose to be punished. It's up to you."

Punished? I haven't been punished since my father grounded me for taking his car without asking. I had no idea what that meant coming from Jack. Was he going to take away my car as well? Was he going to physically assault me?

No, he wouldn't assault me. He was far too kind and caring to do that to me. He had never spoken to me like this. His words, the tone of his voice, and his mannerisms were all different. I had no idea what to make of it, but even in my alcohol fog I knew I completely trusted him.

"I deserve to be punished," I finally said softly.

He immediately started to get off the freeway. I had no idea what this meant for me. I started to get scared.

Jack turned left and right and wound his way through whatever city we were in. I'm not familiar with that area and I had no idea where we were, but it was an industrial part of town. There were lots of warehouses and offices. Finally, he pulled into a driveway and pulled to the back of the building. There were apartment buildings nearby, but it was fairly isolated.

"Get out," Jack demanded as he got out of the car.

I licked my lips, wondering if I should really get out of the car. I was more scared than I had ever been. Was he going to leave me here? Was he going to slap me around, where no one could see what was happening?

Slowly, I opened the door and got out of the car. I walked to the front of the car where Jack was standing. I held my hands together and put my head down.

"Stand over there," Jack said, pointing to a spot a short distance from the front of the car.

I slowly walked to the spot where he was pointing and turned to face him. The lights of the car were still on and in my face so I couldn't see him very well.

"Take off your bikini top," he said very matter-of-fact.

"What?" I had heard him. I just wanted to make sure he really said it.

"Take off your top. Now," he said.

I looked around. I could see windows. Many windows. They were far off on apartment buildings, but I knew I could be seen.

"Take it off or I take you to your parents," he said sternly.

I reached behind my back and untied the strings that held my top in place. I couldn't believe he was actually going to make me do this and expose to me to the world. I untied the strings behind my neck and let the top fall to the floor. I immediately covered my breasts with my arms. They are beautiful and I'm proud of them, but I felt VERY exposed.

"Put your arms by your sides," he said loud and clear.

I put my arms down, slowly.

"Take off your skirt," he demanded.

I reached back and unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I tried to cover myself with my hands and arms. I had my bikini bottoms on, but for whatever reason, I still felt naked.

"Now you feel as embarrassed as I did at the party. Get on your knees," he said.

I slowly knelt down and as I did I could hear his belt being unbuckled. The concrete beneath my knees hurt, but I did as I was told.

Jack reached down and grabbed a handful of my hair with his left hand leaned forward. He whispered in my ear.

"Let's see if you think I'm a pussy after this. Now open your fucking dirty mouth wide, since my dick is so small. I'm going to teach you a lesson you won't soon forget, you dirty slut."

I started to open my mouth but I couldn't get it all the way open before he shoved his hard, thick, hot cock into my mouth. He pressed my head down until the tip of his cock jammed into my throat. I gagged and I couldn't breathe.

"It doesn't seem tiny now, does it you stupid whore."

I tried to push Jack back so I could breathe, but he wouldn't move back. He had my face shoved onto him. My eyes started to tear and I could feel the tears running down my cheeks. In desperation, I looked up at him. As soon as my eyes met his, he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

I gasped, sucking in as much air as possible. As I did, Jack slapped my cheek with his big cock. Before I had the chance to catch my breath, that big cock was in my mouth again, sliding in and out over my tongue. I could breathe out of my nose but Jack was still holding me tight. His left hand still had a handful of my hair and his right hand was under my jaw, pressed up against my throat. He was completely in control of my head.

"Let's teach your fucking dirty mouth a lesson," he said as he rammed his cock into my face, "and maybe next time you will hold your tongue and not say such stupid things."

He continued to fuck my face as he pleased. I could feel the drool slowly slide out of the corners of my mouth, but there was no point in trying to wipe my face.

I forced myself to stare into his eyes, even when the light of the headlights would flash into my eyes. I had been bad and I deserved every second of this.

He shoved his cock in deep again. This time I was prepared for it. I slowly put my hands behind my back and continued to stare into his eyes.

...Use your whore, my love. Punish me...

My lungs started to burn. I could feel the veins bulging in my face. I gagged twice, but I forced my food to stay down.

Jack then pulled his cock out and started to pull me up by the hair. I struggled to stand but he was holding me off balance as I gasped for air. He then spun me around, grabbed both my arms and held them behind me. He pushed me forward to a dumpster that was nearby. He pressed my body up against the cold metal of the dumpster and I let out a whimper. I gagged again, but this time it was from the disgusting smell that came from the filthy container. I then heard the THUNK of a plastic lid being flipped off of a plastic trash can.

Jack swung me to the side and pushed me forward again. A round trash can hit me at the waist and I leaned forward, my naked breasts dangling over the open trash can.

The love of my life pushed my head forward, and stuck my head in the trash can. It smelled horrible. I immediately tried to push myself back out, but his strong hands held me inside the can. I then felt his fingers pulling at my bikini bottoms. I reached into the bottom of the can to hold myself up. I knew resisting him would be a losing battle. My fingertips slid in the sludge that was in the bottom of the trash can. My long, brunette hair wrapped around my face and ended up in my mouth as Jack moved me wherever he wanted me.

The tip of his hot, saliva covered cock jabbed at me, and then I felt Jack moved it up and down between my legs. As soon as he found my aching pussy, he shoved as hard as he could, stretching me, forcing me open with his girth. His aggressive attitude and his punishment had turned me on so much that I was soaking wet. I was so wet that in just two hard thrusts, he had buried his long, thick cock into me. I moaned loudly, the sound was intensified by the plastic can that I was in.

There are many kinds of sex. Making love, having hot sex, fucking. What Jack was doing was beyond fucking. He was shoving that huge cock into me with no regard for my pleasure. His left hand was shoving my head down into the trash can, and his right hand had a tight grip on my hip and he was pulling me back onto him while he thrust in hard.

It hurt even though I was very, very wet, and needless to say, the position was very uncomfortable. He finally stopped holding me and grabbed the far end of the trash can and used it for leverage to ram me even harder than he was before.

I tried lifting one leg and tried spreading my legs just a little more to allow him easier access into me, but I couldn't find much room to move. The friction of my pussy lips rubbing back and forth over his hot shaft was starting to hurt. My moans turned to yells as the pleasure and pain mixed within me.

Jack is an amazing lover. He ALWAYS takes care of my needs first. He ALWAYS helps me to cum, and we often cum together. Tonight was totally different. It wasn't about me at all. It was all about him. He used his cock to punish instead of please. He used that thick cock to inflict pain instead of pleasure.

I loved every minute of it.

I could feel his cock swelling inside of me, and Jack's grunts started to echo with mine inside of the trash can. I knew relief would be coming soon...or so I thought.

Jack started to thrust hard and fast. I knew he would be cumming soon. I moved my arms in the trash can, trying to brace myself for the really hard thrusts, when he pulled his cock out of me. I thought he was trying to reposition himself, but he pulled me out of the trash can by my hair.

He guided me over to a small patch of grass that was part of the landscaping. He pushed down my head and pulled my hips up. I understood what he was trying to do so I got myself into position. I put my face on the grass and stuck my ass up in the air.

I wasn't expecting him to do what he did next though. He spit on my asshole, placed his cock onto my ass, and started to shove himself into my ass with steady pressure. I bit my lip and relaxed as best as I could. I let out a loud yelp as the tip of his thick cock finally managed penetrate my tight asshole.

He pushed in hard and it HURT.

"Take it you dirty whore," he said through his grunts.

I tried so hard not to yell, knowing the neighbors would probably start calling the cops if I did. I still let out a few yelps as Jack stretched my tight little ass.

He shoved my hips down low, making me spread my legs, and then as he pushed my face and shoulder down into the grass, he rammed that big dick into my ass over and over. It hurt so wonderfully.

With each thrust he would say, "Is that a tiny dick?", "I don't know what I'm doing with this, do I?", "Is that a big hard pussy in your ass, or a big hard cock?","I can't believe I have to punish by stupid whore."

I took it like a bad girl should.

His cock started to swell in my ass and I was hoping he was close. My ass was already very sore because he hadn't used lube or helped me get ready for that big cock. My fingers dug into the grass and dirt as he continued to pound me. He went faster and harder and I knew my punishment would soon be over.

Three more thrusts and then he pulled out, rolled me onto my back, climbed up until his cock was over my face, and then started to stroke his big cock. He moaned loudly and pointed the tip of his cock right at my face. He stopped stroking and I waited patiently, my eyes half closed, ready for what was going to happen. Hot cum then shot all over my face and hair.

I laid there, motionless, letting him put his cum all over my face. As his moans slowed down and turned to heavy breathing, his cum slowed down as well. He finally wiped the tip on my dirty cheek to smear the last drop onto me, and then he took his hand and smeared his cum, my hair, and the dirty trash all over my face. I was disgusted and disgusting.

He then stood up, put his cock in his pants, zipped them up, and then reached down and grabbed my arms and yanked me up off the ground with one pull. He grabbed me by the arm and shoved me toward the car. My bikini was still to the side and at this point I had no idea where my top was. He opened the back seat and shoved me in. I landed hard on the back seat. As he walked around to the drivers side, I realized how horrible I smelled. I was surprised he had even put me into his car.

He sat in the car with a thud, and breathed heavy.

"Don't you ever, ever talk bad about me again in front of our friends," he said as he tried to catch his breath.

"You accepted the first part of your punishment well," he said.

"First part?" I said softly.

"The second part is that you may not cum for the next two weeks," he said with more feeling in his voice than I had heard all night.

I bowed my head. "I understand."

"Good. You were a good whore and you took your punishment well. We're going to drive home and I'm going to bathe you and then make love to you."

I looked into the rear-view mirror and our eyes met.

I smiled.

He did just as he said. For the rest of the night he spoiled me rotten. He washed every inch of me and washed and combed out my hair. He massaged my sore muscles and make love to me, making it very, very hard not to cum. He also made me breakfast and served me in bed this morning. It will take a few weeks to get the smell out of the car though.

We have plans to go out this weekend with our friends.

I'll be doing my best to tell them what a tiny dick he has...

AJQuick
AJQuick
51 Followers