Quick Hit

Story Info
He follows waitress home to trailer.
3k words
4.08
280.7k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake Lost
Jake Lost
326 Followers

It was just one of those days. Everything I touched was turning to shit.

The construction outfit that was building my house was running into problems that delayed the whole operation and was going to cost me. My truck broke down, my wife was bitching all day about any and everything that she could think of and I was horny as hell. In her defense, she is about 7 months pregnant. I had a good life, married, two kids with another on the way, but I was just in one of those 'feel sorry for yourself' moods. I started to drink a few beers at our construction site and wasn't ready to return home.

I was in a pissy mood and when I drove back to our home town I decided to go to the local bar and get a good buzz cooking. I sat down and ordered a beer. I noticed the bar was hopping a little bit. I had my eye on the waitress. Her name was Deanna and she had worked there for a few months.

She was a petite blonde, maybe 5'2 and about 90-95 lbs. She was just a tiny thing with a hot tanned body. She was 10 years younger than me at 20 yrs old and we always had a little flirty thing going. Deanna sat down by me when she had the time and b.s.'ed with me. "I noticed something is wrong with you tonight" she said. "Just the normal bull shit that gets a man down" I said. "well you just need someone to take your mind off things for awhile" she says. Now this is what I hate about women. Hot waitresses are the biggest cock teases in the world. Is this an invite or is she just jerking my chain? I decided that tonight I would find out. "What do you have in mind?" I asked. "After closing, maybe I'll take you home to find out" she answered as she walked away with a devilish grin. She was just flirting but I was going to hang around for a while and act like I was serious. If she wants to pull my crank, I'll call her on it. As the night progressed I was getting more drunk and horny. She continued to tease and I kept taking it seriously. When last call was finally anounced, she asked me if I was driving home in "this" condition. I said "no, I was riding home with you". She seemed a little nervous as she walked away, not knowing how to take me. At closing they kicked everybody out but I stuck around outside waiting. Finally she exited and headed for her car. I startled her when I came up behind her and said, "let's go". I could tell she was uncomfortable and I knew she had a boyfriend. "My boyfriend will probably be home" she said, obviously trying to get out of the situation. "Besides, what would your wife say?" she asked. "I won't tell my wife" I said, "If your boyfriend is home, I'll leave". I could see she was tentative to accept my proposal but naively let me into her car. As she drove home she tried to talk me out of this, saying that she didn't think it would be a good idea since she was in a relationship and I was married. I couldn't help but think to myself how bizarre this situation was. Here she is, a young attractive girl, who was shacked up with some guy in a trailer house and trying to make ends meet. As a waitress, she was a cock tease so she could maximize her tips. Now she has some drunk married guy calling her bluff and she is too young and dumb to come right out and say that she doesn't want to go through with it. I myself wasn't sure how to proceed. I really wanted to rip into her little body but I didn't want a confrontation with her loser boyfriend. Not that I couldn't handle him, he was a skinny long haired punk and I was muscular from working on the farm. I just didn't want to have the night blow up in my face. I am a married man for christ sakes. I figured I play the game and if he was home I would walk back to my truck. As we pulled into the trailer court I could see her getting more tense. She knew she had bitten off more than she could chew and was probably hoping her pathetic little boyfriend was home. She pulled into her parking space slowly and I could see the nervousness in her eyes and knew he wasn't there. This trailer trash whore was probably feeling obligated to me! As her car came to a stop, I could see she was flush with fear. Should I really take advantage of this young cock tease? She quietly got out of the car and I knew she was had. As I walked behind her my cock thickened with excitement as her tight little body was hugged by her white blouse and tight skirt.

She said, "I'll see if he is home" as she unlocked the door and stepped inside, obviously trying one last time to get out of this predicament. Now I know she found me attractive and she wasn't the innocent type, but I think she was trying to straighten out her life and didn't want to be used and abused anymore. She was working full time and paying her own way, trying to better herself. She didn't want to feel like a piece of meat anymore.

Maybe if I was sober I wouldn't press the issue but I was really feeling a buzz and I was extremely horny. As I followed her in I knew she intended for me to wait outside. As she called out his name, we both knew he wasn't home. She turned around to face me as we stood in her kitchen, next to a counter top island. She said, "he'll probably be home any moment". I countered "Then we better get started". Before she could respond, I pulled her body close to mine and planted my lips against hers. Her body was tense and her lips were tight but I porceeded to kiss her and lick her lips. She tried to speak, allowing for my tongue to enter her mouth and lick against hers. Overwelmed, she kissed back, opening her mouth and deeply licking my tongue back. It became obvious that she wanted to keep it semi-innocent as she blocked my advances with my hands and muttering "slow down" when she tried to catch her breath from the intense mouth sucking. I slid my tongue down to her neck. As I licked and sucked on her neck she repeatedly asked my to slow down as she seemed to be breathing hard. She started to squirm away as I lifted her shirt out of her skirt and sucked deeply onto her sweaty neck. I held her little body firm and opened up her blouse. Her lacey white bra was acsented by her tanned little body. "Take it easy" she bellowed as I lifted her firm little body onto the counter. She was breathing harder and harder and gasping as I licked down her neck and to the outline of her firm little tits. As I wrestled her bra off I was amazed by the size of her breasts. She was probably just a 34 B but they looked great on her petite little body. I wasted no time as I squeezed her firm fun bags and sucked on her nipples. I was making quick work of her, sucking her tits and taking off my shirt. I wasn't sure if she was squirming in pleasure or anguish but I was relentlessly sucking her hard tits dry. I sucked one, then the other, licking around the outlines and working my tongue against her hard stomach and back. She was grabbing and pulling my hair, either in an attempt to stop me or with the intense pleasure of feeling my warm wet tongue lick her beautiful little body and tasting her sweet scent. I licked up and devoured her left breast, sucking hard on it's swollen nipple. She continued to gasp and groan as she fell back, leaning against her elbows. I licked down her body and it was at this time that I first smelled the sweet scent stemming from her warm wet pussy. I reached under her skirt and felt her moist hot panties. I gave a quick pull and ripped them from her body, causing her to squeel. As I rubbed my fingers through her warm wet pussy lips, she sat up quickly and begged me to stop. She said, "I'm not on birth control so we can't do this". I pulled her skirt off her body and looked at her nicely trimmed sweet cunt. Her light brown cunt hair was evenly trimmed and her wet pussy lips obviously were no stranger to male advances. She could see the hunger in my eyes as I looked at her sweet pussy. I lifted the back of her thighs and spread them as I lowered in for a taste. She grabbed my head but couldn't stop my tongue from piercing through her quivering cunt lips and licking deeply through her gash. She moaned in delight as I tasted her love. I tightened my grip on her thighs and began to lick her out with great intensity. Her grip on my head lessoned with each lick, finally releasing when I found her trembling clit. She laid on her back as I sucked on her drenched cunt and teased her yearning clit. She tasted so sweet as I hungarily ate her out. She started to howl like a dog as I continued my nonstop attack. I licked her hot cunt and held her still, forcing her to take the deep sensation with limited movement. She started yelping as I became more aggressive. Her hot box was on fire and I was licking it clean. Her body started to tremble as she started to buck against my tongue. I licked her deep as she moaned loud with a thunderous orgasm. I opened her flood gate as she poured all her love juice onto my face. The orgasm lasted quite a while as I licked her out and she spasmed with ecstacy. Her body finally slowed down as she came down from her climax. I licked across her body, running my tongue over her abs and to her spent tits. I tasted the mixture of sweat and her cum as I licked up her neck and deeply into her mouth. She kissed back as if to thank me for her thunderous orgasm. As I unzipped my fly, she seemed to wake up. She hurriedly pulled her tongue from mine and sat up. "Please, I am not on birth control, I can't do this" she begged. I pulled my pants off as she watched. Her eyes were locked onto my fully loaded heat missle. I was extremely thick and hard. My cock probably measured in at around the 9 inch mark. She looked as if she was in a trance as she stared at my massive package. She quickly blurted out, "I'll suck your dick". Before I could answer she was on her knees. Not only did she want to satisfy me without allowing me to take her deep, I also think she actually wanted to suck my cock. I almost lost it when she wrapped her warm lips around my huge pole.

She first attacked my great cockhead as she expertly licked around it's mass. I knew she was a cock hound but now she was proving it. She licked up and down my huge cock, coating it with her saliva and making lubrication for taking it deep. I made up my mind that I was going to fuck her brains out whether she wanted it or not as she continued licking my cock and readying it for the ride. The moment of truth had finally arrived as she aimed my long meat stick to her mouth and opened wide. I shut my eyes as my sensitive cockhead made it's way between her wet lips and into her warm mouth. I could feel her teeth lightly outlining my width as she push my cock deeper into her warm mouth. She made a loud slurping sound as she slowly sucked on my cock. She was steady and smooth as she bobbed back and fourth, taking a little more in each time. My cock made it's way to the back of her throat and then down as she was able to deep throat my massive dick. She started to bob faster as she never let my thick cockhead leave her throat. "what a cock sucking whore" I thought to my self as she expertly sucked my dick. She started to massage my huge sack as she was trying to draw my cum from my balls. Her nose came closer and closer to my pubes as she swallowed my cock whole. I pulled on the top of her hair as she continued to methodically deep throat me. I was amazed at her cock sucking prowess as she seemed like she never needed to come up for air. My knees buckled as she continued to work my testicles with her soft grasp and suck on my dick. She was so tiny yet she was taking my big dick deep down her throat. My dick was tight against her soft esophogus but she seemed to have no problems with my width. She started to suck with more urgency as she really wanted to make me cum. She started to swivel her head, which really allowed for her throat to grip my cock and pull on it. I knew she wanted to make me blow so she could avoid getting fucked. I pulled her hair back and pushed her head against the side of the island bar. I grabbed her by the sides of her head and started to thrust my cock in and out of her mouth.

She quickly grabbed my wrists in an attempt to stop me from mouth fucking her. I was too strong as I hammered away at her face. She seemed to know that it would be easier if she didn't fight it as she relaxed her throat muscles and helplessly let my fuck her mouth. I slowly leaned all the way in, pressing my sweaty body against her face and pushing my whole cock deep into her mouth. I held it there for a few seconds as her throat tightly griped my cock and it became obvious to me that she was waiting for the flood gates to open. I knew it was time as I pulled my huge crank from her mouth. Her swollen lips had lines of my precum dangling down. I lifted her tiny frame onto the bar as she asked me what I was doing. I spread her legs and positioned my huge cock in front of her sweet opening. She bellowed, "No!" as I buried my huge meat missle deep into her drenched love cave. She fell back as my massive size shook her insides. I had one hand on her waist and the other on her thigh as I pulled her petite body into my thrusts. She screamed in carnal passion as I buried my tool deep within her. I wasted no time as I pulled and thrusted as hard as I could. I was slamming into her little body with all the force I had. Her hot pussy just splashed as my hot rod drilled into her. Her light weight allowed me to really pound her hard. She screamed intensely as I banged her with all my might. I tryed to fuck through her as I relentlessly ripped into her as hard and fast as possible.

I couldn't tell if her constant screams were in passion or pain, I just continued to fuck her with all my force. I didn't care what she felt as I was driving my cock into her at breakneck speed. She was wimpering as I pounded her pussy. She managed to cry out for me to remember to pull out as I continued lighting her up. I was fucking this little whores brains out and it felt so good. As I hammered my thick cock into her melting hot box she cried out "no". Thrust for mighty thrust she yelled "no" in unison. I let her have it for a solid ten minutes, ripping her pussy to shreads with my massive cock. I power fucked her for all I was worth. She continued to moan with each thrust as she was beginning to have trouble forming words.

My muscles flexed as I pulled her body into my ramming thrusts. The nonstop fuckfest was putting her into spasms and I was beginning to tire. We both were going to have bruised pubes as I slammed my load into her with great ferocity. Although I was slowing down, I was still fucking her as hard as I could. I finally felt my testicles tighten and my cock thicken. I gave her one last hard thrust as I pushed my cock deep inside her. She cried out "nooooo!" as I let loose with load after load of hot cum deep into her core. I planted my seed as she was undoubtedly being impregnated. She was too tired to move as I allowed all my fluids to drain into her tattered little body. She just kept wimpering, "no...I can't get pregnant...no..." as the last of my sperm was being securely deposited into her fertile bank. I pulled my sore cock from her crushed cunt. "Have a nice life" I said as I walked away dressing myself. She couldn't move as she mumbled something under her breath. I knew I was moving away and would never see the her again. As I walked out of her trailer, her boyfriend was walking up. I slapped him on the back and said "how's it going"? He looked at me with indifference, not knowing the carnage I had left behind.

Jake Lost
Jake Lost
326 Followers