Quick Repair Service 02

Story Info
Son watches his mommy fuck the repairman.
2.7k words
4.15
67k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,077 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

**Author's Note: This is a flash story.

*****

Danny Boudreaux rolled over and shut off the alarm clock before it could rouse Darlene Guidry. Then he snorted.

He could light a firecracker and stick it up her ass and it wouldn't rouse the eighteen year old girl from her drunken, stoned slumber.

He'd come home from working all day, fixing broken washing machines, dryers, televisions, to find Darlene smoking a joint, empty beer cans scattered all around.

"Sweetheart, that's not good for the baby, you know that's not good for the baby," he had said the first few times he'd come home to find her like that.

"That's not good for the baby, that's not good for the baby," she lisped bitterly at him.

He had tried cutting her off, had tried not buying marijuana and beer. So Darlene simply scampered over to Hillary and Todd's trailer, and convinced Danny's daughter and her boyfriend to buy her a baggie of dope and a case of beer. Then when he'd come home, his daughter had stomped over and demanded the money they'd fronted Darlene.

"Don't buy her any more, hear?" Danny had grumbled, peeling off the bills. "And your home boy? Sells cheap ass shit, hear?"

Then Darlene had found his connection for good marijuana and had sweet-talked Terry into fronting her some weed. For collateral, she'd used Danny's .38 handgun.

"Terry, seriously? Don't front her, hear?" Danny had grumbled as he paid for the weed.

"Uh, and the beer, dude," Terry had smirked before returning Danny's .38 snub nose to him.

Reasoning with Darlene did not work, trying to guilt trip her did not work, and having her mother talk to her did not work.

So, Danny resigned himself to living with a perpetually stoned and drunk eighteen year old pregnant girl.

"At least the pussy's good," Danny thought to himself as he dressed for his work day.

And the pussy was good. The pussy, and the ass was very good.

Darlene had been a virgin when they'd met, at the Courtyard Mall. They'd gone back to Danny's trailer, she'd given him a clumsy, satisfying blow job, and then he'd deflowered her, and shown her the joys of anal sex. At first, she'd pretended she hated anal sex, but Darlene had actually orgasmed harder from anal penetration than she had from vaginal penetration.

"And really? Gets knocked up? First time we fuck?" Danny muttered to himself as he brought up O'Neil's Furniture web site on his phone.

He sent his first client of the day a text message letting her know he'd be there in thirty minutes.

It was a simple garbage disposal repair. It was a quick thirty nine dollars for Danny.

The only reason O'Neil was even sending Danny on the job was because it was under warranty.

"Love you," Darlene mumbled before rolling over to fall back asleep.

Danny didn't answer as he closed the door to the bedroom.

"Oh no, here comes trouble," Kurt, his pet cockatoo screeched when Danny took the bird cage cover off.

"Yep, here comes trouble," Danny smiled as he checked the bird's food and water.

"Trouble with a capital T," Kurt agreed and took the treat Danny held out for him.

Then Danny grabbed his tool box, double checked that he had his cell phone, and left the trailer.

His client, Yvonne McCall smiled when she received the text from the O'Neil's technician.

She quickly brushed out her short cap of dark curls, applied a layer of foundation, ignoring the fact that at forty seven years of age, she was having to use slightly more of the make-up, then slathered on a thick layer of lipstick.

Frederick Jones, the technician O'Neil's routinely sent out had told her that he liked his sluts to wear a lot of lipstick.

"Helps my cock slide down their throats better," the lanky black man had chortled.

So Yvonne applied a lot of the bright red lipstick.

She checked her outfit; a white half-shirt that had the bottom halves of her 36 D breasts hanging out underneath, almost to her areola. It also left a good deal of her belly exposed, showing off her navel ring. She wore a short black pleated skirt that she'd rolled up until it just barely covered her pubic hair and just barely covered her round ass cheeks.

Then she skipped downstairs and unplugged the garbage disposal.

Chip McCall, her husband, was at his job. Her three oldest children were married and out of the house, the fourth child was living with her girlfriend, which just left the three youngest. Thankfully, they were in school today, so Yvonne had the house to herself. This left her free to fuck Frederick today. Tomorrow, when Superior Lawn Care came out to do the lawn, she'd fuck the two or three men that the landscaping company sent out.

Just as Yvonne was bending over to unplug the garbage disposal, Brian, her nineteen year old son, stepped into the kitchen. He saw his mother's rounded ass cheeks sticking out the bottom of her ridiculously short skirt, saw her neatly trimmed bush of brown curls, saw the reddish pussy lips sticking out. He froze for a moment, then backed out of the kitchen and hurriedly climbed the stairs as quietly as he could.

In his bedroom, he quickly jammed his blue jeans down and gripped his swollen cock and jerked it for all he was worth.

"Argh!" he grunted and spewed a torrent of semen into the palm of his hand.

He had one class that day, Global Marketing and Distribution, but decided he could skip that class today. Hard cock still dangling, he booted up his computer and shot the Teacher's Aide a quick note, claiming a stomach bug of some sort.

"Test on Thursday, covers chapters 1-6," Denise, the TA responded. "No makeups."

Downstairs, oblivious to her son's presence, Yvonne did puzzle over Frederick's much earlier arrival today. Normally Frederick scheduled her appointments for ten, eleven o'clock in the morning.

"Maybe wants to spend a little more time," Yvonne thought hopefully.

The telephone rang and Yvonne smiled as the O'Neil's Furniture Store's phone number popped up.

"I'm waiting for you," she answered and hung up before Danny could even say anything.

"Good to know," Danny said out loud as he disconnected the call.

Yvonne sat at the kitchen table, spread her legs wide and rubbed her fingers up and down her wet pussy.

The doorbell rang and Brian nearly shouted out that he'd get it, then clamped his mouth shut.

"Hi! You're, uh, you're not Frederick!" Yvonne stammered.

"Uh, no ma'am, I'm not," Danny agreed. "Danny Boudreaux, O'Neil's Repairs. Said you got a garbage disposal acting up?"

True, Danny Boudreaux was not a tall, lanky, well-hung black man, but he was an attractive man.

And his cock had stiffened considerably, looking at Yvonne's slutty outfit. Yvonne looked down at the impressive lump in the man's jeans and nodded in approval.

"Kitchen's right this way," Yvonne smiled a knowing smile.

Danny located the switch, flicked it on, and frowned.

"Wow, not even a 'grrr' out of it, huh?" Danny said.

He opened the cabinet and peered at the unit.

"All right, be right back," he agreed.

He brought it a plastic sheet, laid it on the floor, and then set the cabinet's contents onto the plastic sheet. Then he lay a blanket inside the empty cabinet, trailed it onto the floor and wiggled up underneath the unit.

"Can I help?" Yvonne cooed, squatting with her legs spread wide. "I'm very good with...tools, you know."

Then she trailed a hand along the front of Danny's jeans.

"Uh, yes ma'am, you could," Danny agreed and she smiled and unzipped his jeans.

Danny saw that the wire for the unit had simply been removed and plugged it back in while Yvonne fished his thick erection out of his jeans.

Brian peered around the door as his mother, skirt bunched up around her waist, pulled a large cock out of a man's jeans and sank her brightly painted lips around the flared head.

He rubbed his erection as he watched his mother swallow the man's cock to the root, free hand rubbing her pussy.

"Damn," Brian heard the unknown man groan appreciatively.

Yvonne shuddered in pleasure; the man's cock had a good, clean taste. Obviously, the man used a shower regularly, and even used soap and shampoo.

She shuddered in orgasm and continued to give Danny Boudreaux a sloppy blow job.

The blow job was sloppy by design, with lots of noise and lots of spit.

"Ma'am, I'm about to..." Danny warned and Yvonne popped her mouth off of his cock and stroked the long shaft, aiming the head at her open mouth.

The first shot blasted into her open mouth. The second and third blasts got her mouth and her bottom lip. The rests of his shots got her chin and her pumping hand.

She cleaned herself up and then began sucking him back up to hardness.

Brian stifled his groan. Watching his mother, watching the semen dotting her face had made him ejaculate a big load into his underwear. And his cock had not gone down one bit.

Danny's cock was slow to respond, but it did. Yvonne swung her leg over and squatted down on the stiff cock.

Brian did groan at the sight of his mother's nicely rounded ass cheeks as the woman bounced on the repairman's cock.

Luckily for Brian, Danny's groan, and Yvonne's squeal drowned out Brian's excited groan.

Danny reached up and toyed with Yvonne's swinging swaying breasts.

"Don't mark them," Yvonne warned. "My husband's not stupid."

Hearing that she had a husband did not slow Danny's upward thrusts; he had not been the one to proposition this woman. It also did not stop his rough treatment of her breasts. The woman was a slut and, despite her words, seemed to love the rough treatment of her flesh.

Brian almost screamed as he flooded his briefs with more semen.

"Ma'am, I'm damn that is one tight pussy, I'm about to..." Danny warned.

Yvonne used her PC muscles to milk his semen out, screaming in orgasm.

Brian shot another load when his mother got off the now quite slimy cock and he could see sperm oozing out of her splayed, raw looking pussy.

"Okay, ma'am, should be working now," Danny grunted when he caught his breath.

"Should be," Yvonne giggled.

Brian again raced up the stairs as quietly as he could.

Danny put everything back under the cabinet, left the client's home, and shot Tim O'Neil a text message that he had finished with the McCall call.

Then he exited out of the O'Neil web site and pulled up T-Dan's Quick Repair Service's web site. He then shot a test to his next client that he'd be there in twenty minutes.

Five minutes away from his client, he called to let the woman know he'd be there in five or ten minutes.

"Don't know why, it just up and quit on me," the young African-American woman said, showing Danny the washing machine.

It was a simple fix and Danny went on to his next client.

At lunchtime, Danny stepped into the mens' room and did a quick scrub of his cock, to get Yvonne's scent off of him.

He did not love Darlene, was pretty sure he did not love the flighty, perpetually stoned girl. He still did not want to antagonize her by coming home with another woman's pussy juice still on him.

Arriving home a little early, he smoked a couple of joints with Darlene, then made her squeal when he picked her up and carried her into the bedroom.

Darlene's blow jobs were not sloppy by design, they were sloppy because she was still quite inexperienced. But it was still an enjoyable blow job all the same.

Darlene cooed happily when her lover lapped at her sparsely furred pussy. She screamed happily when he flipped her onto her knees and prepared her back door for some hot anal action.

At the McCall house that evening, Chip smiled wearily as he took his seat at the table. It was a rare day indeed when he managed to get home early enough to eat dinner with his children and his wife.

"Do anything interesting today?" Yvonne asked as she scooped up some more gravy for his rice.

"Yeah, made money," Chip smiled.

"And that's a good thing," Valerie, his baby chimed in.

"Yeah, that's a good thing," Chip smiled tiredly.

"How about you, Mom? YOU do anything interesting today?" Brian all but laughed in his glee.

"What? Why you ask it like that?" Yvonne asked.

"Oh, no reason," Brian laughed. "Just, I uh, I felt kind of bad this morning? So I stayed home."

Yvonne felt her insides turn to stone.

"You all right now?" Chip asked, feeling the young man's forehead.

"Yeah, I feel fine now," Brian smiled at his mother's discomfort.

They ate some of the dinner.

"So, Mom, what's your boyfriend's name, huh?" Brian asked.

"My... Charles McCall, also known as Chip," Yvonne said, wishing she could slap the boy's smug expression right off his face.

"Chip fixes garbage disposals?" Brian asked and stuffed more rice and gravy into his mouth.

"What are you talking about?" Chip asked his son.

"Just that I saw Mom giving the garbage disposal guy a blow job and then she fucked him," Brian cheerfully said.

Peggy gasped at the vulgar words. Valerie just stared at her brother in disbelief.

Yvonne did not have to slap the expression off her son's face, her husband did it.

"That is your mother you're talking about," Chip snarled. "Your mother! And you will not talk about your mother like that, do you hear me?"

QRS 02

Yvonne learned her lesson after that day. Now, she checked all the rooms in the house to determine that she truly was alone before fucking the AC repairman, the Superior Lawn Care men, and the plumber.

Chip watched the footage of all the numerous affairs his wife had engaged in over the four years since he'd installed the home surveillance system.

The house had three mortgages, from three different banks. He'd sold his business more than six months earlier; he'd been working there, not as the owner, but as an employee. Yvonne's car was a lease and he'd not paid the notes on it in four months.

Brian, his ignorant son, the boy had almost blown all of Chip's careful planning. He loved his son, even though the boy wasn't really his son,

But Chip had no choice but slap Brian, shut the foolish boy up.

None of Chip's children were really his children. He'd found out, four years ago, that he was sterile. That revelation had prompted him to put surveillance cameras in the house. It had also prompted his careful plotting and planning.

"Ready Daddy?" Valerie asked, kissing him on his cheek.

"Ready, Baby," Chip smiled.

"And you're going to love the bikini I bought for Costa Rica," the eighteen year old girl whispered hotly in his ear.

They drove east to New Orleans, left the leased car in 'Long-Term Parking' and boarded the airplane.

As the plane taxied down the runway, Valerie again looked at her mother's engagement ring and wedding ring.

"So, when do you think she'll find out hers are fake?" she asked, waggling her finger to catch the light on the glittering diamonds.

"I would say, soon as her finger turns green, but knowing Yvonne? She'll try hocking them soon as she gets the first foreclosure notices," Chip said.

After the plane leveled off, he asked the flight attendant for some champagne.

"Here's to you, Mrs. Smith," he said, raising the glass in a toast.

"And to you, Mr. Smith," Valerie said and kissed him.

THE END.

*.*.*.*.*

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to rate my stories, and those that leave comments.

Have a super swell day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,077 Followers