Quick Repair Service 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, as the sauce simmered, she and Hillary smoked another joint together and talked and giggled about incestuous topics.

"Girl I knew? God Renee was so stupid!" Hillary giggled. "I mean, shit, nineteen fucking years old and still in high school? Wasn't even in the eleventh grade yet. Anyway, she was pregnant and didn't know if her brother or her daddy or her step-daddy was the baby daddy!"

"Renee? Renee Walker?" Darlene asked, also giggling. "I know her. Yeah, you know Paulette Tiller? Wasn't no question it was her step-father was the baby daddy."

They smoked another joint and masturbated as they talked about this girl or that girl that they knew that they suspected of being in incestuous relationships.

"But me? Shit! I'm already knocked up; can't be getting preggers by Daddy!" Hillary giggled.

"But suppose you could," Darlene hypothesized. "Would you?"

"Yeah," Hillary admitted after a long moment.

Both girls squealed, which set Kurt off on a stream of screamed insults.

"Aw, shut up, you ugly bird," Hillary laughed but held up a treat for the cockatoo.

"You ugly, you ugly, your momma says you ugly," Kurt taunted.

Danny returned home three hours later and found both girls dozing lightly on the couch. The chicken spaghetti smelled good and he nodded in appreciation.

"Chicken tonight, Kurt," he mocked the bird.

"I love you, Daddy," Kurt mocked in return.

Changing the channel from 'The Prejean Hour,' the broadcast from Channel 12 to a sports program did the trick; both girls roused from their stoned slumber.

"Hey!" Darlene protested when she was able to focus.

"Yeah, Daddy, we was watching that," Hillary complained.

"Was not," Danny smiled, edging them apart so he could sit between them.

Both girls sleepily leaned against him, draping themselves over him as much as their pregnant bellies would allow.

"We're having chicken spaghetti tonight," Darlene mumbled.

"Yeah, I already told Kurt," Danny said and kissed her.

"You are so mean to that poor bird," Hillary giggled and pursed her lips for her own kiss.

Again, the two tried to beat the other to a lick of their tongue and both managed to lick the other's tongues.

"Uh, damn, Hillary, when's the last time you brushed them teeth, huh?" Danny complained.

Hillary sluggishly got up from the couch and wobbled to her bathroom.

"What about me?" Darlene asked and she and Danny kissed hotly.

"No, you're good," Danny agreed when Hillary plopped back down.

Danny turned and Hillary strained up for another kiss.

"Much better," Danny agreed after he and Hillary had sucked on each other's tongues for a long moment.

After dinner, while Danny watched the news, Hillary and Darlene stayed in the kitchen and whispered to each other and giggled.

Then they again flopped down on the couch, flanking him.

"After this is over, how about we...?" Darlene coyly suggested, lightly rubbing the outline of Danny's cock through his jeans.

"Or we could go do that now," Danny agreed.

He got to his feet, checked Kurt's cage, put some more food into the bird's dish, then pulled the cover over the cage.

The whole time he did this, Darlene and Hillary whispered urgently to each other.

Then Danny opened the door of his bedroom and Darlene got to her feet. Hillary looked on at both of them, eyes shining.

Inside the bedroom, Darlene lost no time in swallowing Danny's cock and sucking him to a quick ejaculation. Then she lay on top of him while he struggled to catch his breath.

"Damn, I turn off the stove?" she suddenly asked.

"No, I did," Danny said.

"You sure?" Darlene asked.

"I'm pretty sure," Danny said.

"I better check," Darlene said and scampered out of the bedroom.

A moment later, the door opened again and Darlene scampered back into the bed.

"Miss me?" she asked.

"Uh huh, and missed that tight ass," Danny agreed.

Oh, I uh, I don't know that I want to do that, you know, up the butt tonight. Can't we uh, just do it uh, regular?" the girl's voice wavered in the darkened bedroom.

Danny almost chuckled; he was no fool.

He could sense that his daughter and his girlfriend were up to something. That false concern over the stove very nearly had him laughing. In the months that Darlene had been living here, she had not once shown any concern over the stove.

"Yeah, you love it up the butt and you know it," Danny said.

He pulled Hillary on top of him and kissed her.

Darkened bedroom or not, Hillary's belly was a little larger than Darlene's. Hillary's breasts were a little larger than Darlene's. Hillary's ass spread a little wider than Darlene's.

But the dark was also giving him the excuse that he needed. He could claim that he'd been tricked; his girlfriend and his daughter had conspired to deceive him, trick him into making love with his daughter.

"Oh, shit!" Hillary cried out as Danny slid his erect cock into her drooling wet pussy.

"Fuck yeah, damn you are so tight," Danny praised.

"Mother fucker!" Hillary cried out in orgasm as she straddled her father's hips.

Danny used some of her own juice to wet his fingers. Then he wormed one into her tightly clenched anus.

"I told you," Hillary complained, reaching back to push his hand away.

A forceful slap to her ass made her cry out.

"Whose ass is this, huh?" Danny growled forcefully.

"It's, it's yours," Hillary agreed.

"That's right, it's mine," Danny said.

He jammed the finger into her anus again.

"And I feel like fucking that ass, understand?" Danny ordered.

"Yes sir," Hillary whimpered.

"Yes sir, huh?" Danny chuckled and pulled her down for another long kiss. "Yeah, Daddy likes when his baby momma says 'yes sir.'"

"Yes sir," Hillary moaned, caught between pain and pleasure.

"Mother fucker, God damn it!" she screamed out in a second orgasm as her father wormed a second finger into her protesting rectum.

Then he pulled his fingers out of her ass and gently pushed her off of him.

"What? You're not done, huh?" Hillary asked. "I didn't feel..."

"No, Baby, just getting the lubrication; you know we can't do it up your ass without lubrication," Danny said.

Hillary froze again. This wasn't how it was supposed to go. She and Darlene were supposed to switch, just this one time she had promised Darlene. Her daddy, her beautiful, strong, loving daddy would pound her pussy good and hard, then she'd make up an excuse to slip back out and Darlene would slip back in, be in Daddy's bed when Daddy woke up.

She resigned herself; it had not exactly gone as planned.

She did have to admit, her father's thick fingers in her unsuspecting ass had felt pretty good. Now, as her father applied the greasy lubrication, she felt a warmth begin to well up in her guts.

And then his fat cock was pushing into her anus.

"Ugh, God, please Daddy, please stop," she cried out.

Listening just outside of the bedroom door, Darlene masturbated as she listened to Hillary's grunts and cries of pain.

Darlene remembered what it was like the very first time Danny had fucked her virgin ass. It had hurt, hurt tremendously. She swore her hole was splitting apart, swore she could actually feel her blood seeping out as he pushed that fat cock in.

And then she had orgasmed. From that moment on, even as she protested, Darlene loved anal sex, craved anal sex.

Inside the bedroom, Danny reached out and used his daughter's heavy breasts to pull her onto his invading cock.

"Baby, what, where are your rings," Danny asked as he toyed with Hillary's puffy nipples.

"Took, ugh, oh God, took, them out, shit!" Hillary grunted then screamed in pain as the fat cock kept pushing into her rectum.

Daddy's cock had twice the girth of Todd's cock. Todd's cock had been the fourth cock she'd ever had and until moving into Daddy's trailer, Hillary had thought Todd to be pretty well endowed.

That one time Todd had tried to shove his cock into her ass, it had hurt.

It had hurt because Todd thought that her saliva would be plenty lubrication.

"Took them out?" Danny asked, tugging and twisting Hillary's nipples

"Yeah, but I'll put them back in you want me too," Hillary strained.

Danny's cock was being squeezed, stroked as Hillary's muscles tried to force him out, tried to expel him from her bowels.

Danny pushed that last two inches of himself into her and rested.

Then he reached under her heavy belly and found her clitoris.

"Aieegh!" Hillary screamed in orgasm.

She bucked and writhed, even as the pain threatened to cause her to pass out.

"Aw yeah, love your ass, Darlene," Danny praised, even though he knew it wasn't Darlene he was fucking.

"Love, love you too," Hillary groaned, trying to catch her breath.

"Oh!" she cried out as Danny began to pull his fat cock out of her bowels.

Her muscles continued to push, to strain against the large invader.

And then he was pushing back in again.

"Ugh, God, please," Hillary begged; the pain was unbearable.

Then that warmth in her guts crested and she bucked in an unwanted orgasm.

"See Baby? Daddy knows what his Darlene wants," Danny chuckled as Hillary grunted and thrashed in orgasm.

"Ugh!" Hillary groaned as he began to slowly pull out again.

Then he was sliding in and out, in and out. And that warmth in her guts welled up again and she screamed and thrashed in another orgasm.

And then his semen was flooding into her bowels.

"God damn, I got to shit," Hillary suddenly announced.

But Daddy took his sweet time pulling his cock from her stretched, raw anus.

Just as the head of his cock popped out, Hillary sprang from the bed and waddled out of the bedroom as quickly as possible. She hoped she would make it to the bathroom in time, but swore she could feel her bowels threaten to explode before she reached the closed door.

"Well, damn that was quick," Danny chuckled as Darlene entered the bedroom.

"Uh yeah, false alarm," Darlene claimed.

Danny slapped her, quite hard, on her pudgy buttock as he crawled out of the bed.

"Ow! What was that for?" Darlene complained.

"Oh, I'm sure if you think long enough and hard enough, you'll think of a reason," Danny said and entered his bathroom.

He quickly showered, cleaning his daughter's fecal matter from his crotch.

Then he did not bother completely drying himself, just returned to bed.

"No," Darlene petulantly complained when Danny tried to pull her to him.

They struggled for a moment but he managed to pull her onto his hard cock, sliding it into her drooling pussy.

"I hate you," she hissed even as she rode his hard cock.

They kissed, tongues dueling with each other.

Darlene wondered if Danny had noticed any difference, wondered what he would think if he found out he'd just fucked his own daughter.

The thought brought her to orgasm.

"Still hate me?" he asked as she gasped for breath.

"Yeah, but I love you too," she agreed.

They climaxed together, kissed, then cuddled while they drifted off to sleep.

Just before Darlene crossed from wakefulness to deep sleep, Danny whispered in her ear, "Next time you and Hillary decide to switch places, let me know, huh?"

"Uh huh," Darlene agreed, then began snoring.

The following morning, Danny felt like making a special breakfast. There was only a few slices of bread left and it was starting to turn a little hard so he quickly heated up the electric skillet, then beat some eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla extract together.

Danny was just flipping the last piece of French toast onto a plate when Hillary waddled into the kitchen.

"Morning, Daddy," she mumbled.

"Morning Sweetheart," Danny chuckled as she bent to look into the refrigerator.

She was wearing her customary tee shirt and panties sleepwear. He slapped her on her lace covered ass.

"And how's your ass this morning? Still hurt?" Danny asked.

Hillary froze, then glanced over her shoulder, face a hot blush.

Danny put the three plates onto the table, then pulled his daughter to him for a soft, loving kiss.

Then he went to wake Darlene up for breakfast.

*.*.*

Hillary gave birth to a beautiful baby girl that she named Lucy. Three weeks later, Darlene gave birth to Danny's first baby boy; they named him Danny Jr.

"I love you, Daddy," Kurt screeched at Danny as Danny took the cover off his cage.

"Love you too, you ugly feather duster," Danny said, eyes red from lack of sleep.

"You ugly, you ugly, your momma says you ugly," Kurt announced.

"Uh huh, but I just got two blow jobs, what about you, huh?" Danny asked, offering the bird a treat.

THE END.

And the end of the 'Quick Repair Service' series.

*****

*Author's note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you for reading my stories.

But what about Todd?

Who cares? There are no shortage of dumb ass punks think they know everything and can't be taught anything. He'll aspire for mediocrity in life and won't even be able to achieve that much.

Have a warm and fuzzy day. Have some fried chicken. Just don't tell Kurt.