Quick Start

Story Info
Hot quickie in a hotel.
863 words
3.78
26.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DSH 11-25-03

I have never liked lingerie. I mean, there is no reason for it really because it always comes off as soon as you see it on. As for being with you, there is nothing I would like more than to share an all out wonderful experience with you. By the time I make it back to the States, it will be just starting to turn to springtime outside. So, it will be too hot for stuff like sweaters, but too cold for stuff like tank tops. So, I would picture myself coming to visit you, and I would get a nice hotel somewhere downtown. Anyway, I would be sitting around waiting for you to meet me, and getting hard just thinking about what I would like for us to share. I decide to put on some of my favorite cologne (Aramis) and turn off the big lights, and just leave on one of the nightstand desk lamps. I don't even think I would bother with music.

Hell, after four months in the desert, who needs music?! As I'm sitting there waiting for you, and I'm getting harder thinking about what it would be like to have my tongue licking your nipples, I take my dick out the side of my boxer briefs and start stroking it. It feels so good as the precum is starting to drip out of my dick and onto my hands and fingers. I sit there stroking it harder when just as I feel like I'm about to cum, you knock on the door. As I wipe my hand on one of the wet wipes I had under the bed, I keep hoping that you will finish the job when I open the door.

There you are-so beautiful, standing in your nice low-cut top and a black skirt with a slit all the way up both sides, and a pair of boots, cuz it's still kind of snowy, even though springtime has started. When we greet each other, we don't even waste and time with formalities; we've spent the last four months getting those out of the way. I close and lock the door, and we embrace and start to kiss passionately. As our tongues intermingle, I start to feel all over your clothed body. I take your ass cheeks in the palm of my hand and gently squeeze them. I start to kiss and suck firmly on your neck until you start to shiver from the excitement.

As I take you over to the bed, you tell me how wet you had gotten on the way over to the hotel. I smiled (thinking about what I was doing before you got there), and lay you across the bed, and slowly lift up your skirt. You are wearing a thong, just enough for me to pull it aside and literally throw your legs over my shoulders and start eating your pussy like there is no tomorrow. I'm sticking my tongue all the way inside of you, so far that you can feel my nose rubbing on your clit. I'm sucking and licking, and you start gyrating so much that I end up licking you from your pussy all the way back to your asshole and back again.

I keep sucking you like that until you start cumming all over my face. Your cum is so wet and hot that I'm almost shocked. While you are cumming all over my face, I sit you up so that you are actually riding my face, but I don't ever stop sucking and licking you from front to backā€”all the way back. While you are taking it all in, I reach around and pull out my dick and start stroking it. When you notice that, you immediately jump off my face and onto my dick as though there was a fire you were trying to put out. The excitement itself almost makes me cum. You start riding my dick like you haven't seen me for like ten years or something. All the while you are bouncing on my dick, I am moaning and playing with your nipples.

I lean you toward me so that I can suck on your nipples while you are bouncing on me. Your pussy is so wet that it sounds like we're doing a slip and slide while I'm fucking you as hard as I can from under you. I can feel you starting to cum again, so I ask you where you want me to bust my nut, and you tell me that you want it all the way inside you. Before I can even acknowledge that I heard you, I start cumming uncontrollably. Meanwhile, you keep fucking me like you didn't know I was cumming. That makes me cum even harder and I start slapping your ass while I'm busting my nut. This makes you start cumming all over my dick and shaking from such a strong orgasm as the one you are having. Then you lay there on top of me for a minute tongue kissing me while I finish busting my nut inside you; then we just lay there holding each other.