Quickie

Story Info
Jesse convinces Caitlin to have a quickie with her.
5.8k words
4.39
19.8k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The Flash or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Author's note: This story contains spoilers for Episode 7 of Season 3 of The Flash, but takes place sometime after and deviates from canon.

*****

Killer Frost blinked, "What?"

"All you have to do is kill me." Jesse repeated herself.

There was a brief pause and then Killer Frost sneered, "I barely know you. Why exactly would I have a problem with that?"

"You wouldn't." Jesse said simply, "Not if you really are Killer Frost. If you were you kill me without a care. But I don't believe you are."

There was another pause and then the brunette with a white streak in her hair asked, "Are you willing to bet your life on that?"

"Yes." Jesse said without hesitation.

"Why?" Killer Frost asked.

"Because I..." Jesse began, considering telling Caitlin what she really wanted to tell her, and then instead going with, "Because I want to be a hero, and that means believing in people, even when they don't believe in themselves."

"That's cute, but it won't stop me from killing you." Killer Frost said, a dagger-like icicle appearing in her hand.

"Then stop yapping and do it." Jesse quipped, doing her best to hide her fear as she continues standing in place.

There was a few seconds where the two women just stared at each other, then Killer Frost raised the ice dagger, part of her hoping to scare Jesse away. When that didn't work the older girl was forced to make a choice, and while a dark part of her was screaming at her to kill this girl instead Caitlin dropped the icicle and softly murmured, "Oh God."

Caitlin's eyes turn from blue to brown and the white streak in her hair faded, but Jesse would have realised the other woman was back to normal given the look on her face. For a few long seconds neither of them was sure what to do, then Jesse pulled the older girl in for a tight hug as she whispered softly, "It's okay. It's okay."

*

Jesse of course received a long lecture from her father about taking such a risk, but it was totally worth it to get Caitlin back. Especially as she helped them save Wally, mean that now Team Flash had three speedsters. Although it did have another side effect, which was why a few hours later Jesse found herself standing outside Caitlin's apartment door working up the courage to do what she had wanted to do for months now.

Or more accurately the first part of it, which of course involved actually knocking on the door, which took quite a while considering her superpower. Then when she actually went through with knocking it was hard to not use that superpower to disappear in a flash. But she stayed strong and even greeted Caitlin with the smile.

"Jesse, what you doing here?" Caitlin frowned in confusion.

"I, I wanted to talk to you..." Jesse said softly, "Can I come in?"

"Of course." Caitlin said, moving aside so Jesse could enter her home, then closing and locking the door behind her before sighing and turning to her, "Look, I'm so, so sorry for-"

"I like you!" Jesse blurted out.

Caitlin frowned, "What?"

"I like you!" Jesse repeated, taking a calming breath before continuing, "As in, I like-like you. That's why I risked my life to save yours."

There was a long pause and then Caitlin murmured, "Oh."

"I mean, I totally meant everything I said. I want to be a hero. Save people like you, even if they're on the verge of giving up on themselves. But mostly, I couldn't leave Earth 1 with you still being a villain." Jesse quickly admitted.

There was another pause and then Caitlin murmured, "Leaving?"

"Yeah, I'm officially leaving." Jesse sighed, running a hand through her hair, "My Dad wanted to leave sooner, but I managed to convince Barry I needed more training. Which to be fair I probably did, and he has been a big help, but he has Wally now and he thinks saving you qualifies as graduating. And I do too. But I also feel I could have left weeks ago, but I didn't want too. I, I liked being here, seeing you every day, being part of your life. God I, I wish I had been able to tell you sooner, but I was just too scared of rejection. But now, I guess it doesn't matter. Because I'm leaving. I just, I just couldn't leave without telling you how I really felt."

There was yet another pause, this one shorter than the others, then Caitlin smiled, "Well, thank you for telling me. It really is flattering, and your so smart and beautiful I'm sure you'll have no trouble meeting someone on Earth 2. But-"

"But you don't like me back." Jesse said softly, "I know. And it's cool. But now I'm leaving, I was hoping we could have some fun. You know, like a one night stand?"

"Oh." Caitlin blushed.

"We could even make it a quickie." Jesse joked lamely, "You know, like my name? Or maybe a reverse quickie, so I can take my time with you.

Blushing again Caitlin stammered, "Well again I'm flattered, but I'm like twice your age, so-"

"Actually there's only 9 years between us, and I know I look young but I'm 20 so it's not like it's against the law or anything." Jesse quickly pointed out.

"Well, that might be true, but-" Caitlin began.

"Are you going to tell me you're not into girls?" Jesse grinned, "Because I've seen the way you look at Iris when you think no one else is looking."

Caitlin blushed, "I, I don't know what you're talking about."

"You might want to try sounding like you believe that." Jesse laughed softly.

Caitlin glared at the other girl, and then huffed, "It doesn't matter, I was going to say there's a good chance you'll come back and I don't want things to be awkward if we have to work together again."

"Like how you used to work with your fiancée?" Jesse quipped, and then when Caitlin had no reply to that she added, "Look, there is a good chance you won't see me again, and if you do so what? It won't be for that long, so this is like hooking up with Firestorm. Or Zoom."

"I still don't think this is a good idea." Caitlin said after a few seconds.

"Why?" Jesse frowned.

"I don't know." Caitlin admitted, "It would be weird, I guess."

There was a pause and then Jesse offered, "Okay, then how about a little good old fashion blackmail?"

"What?" Caitlin frowned.

"Either we have some fun, or I tell Barry and Iris all about how you stare longingly at both of them." Jesse smiled almost sweetly, "And sure, they probably won't believe me at first, but once someone has brought it up they're way more likely to notice just how badly you want to be the filling in a sandwich between them. Especially as I don't think you can stop from staring at them. Not that I blame you, they're both smoking hot, and totally my second and third choice respectively. But you Caitlin, you're easily my number one."

There was another pause and then Caitlin murmured, "You wouldn't?"

Jesse smiled, "Do you want to take the risk?"

Yet another pause and then Caitlin lowered her head and mumbled, "No."

"Good." Jesse grinned wickedly, moving closer, "Then kiss me."

After what felt like the millionth pause Caitlin slowly close the rest of the distance between them, cupped Jesse's face and pressed her lips to hers. Jesse hated going that far to get what she wanted, but this could be her last chance, ever, and she couldn't just let it slip away.

To be fair she was bluffing, and even if she wasn't she was pretty sure that at least Iris knew about Caitlin's giant crush on her and her boyfriend, something Jesse was on the verge of telling Caitlin, along with the suggestion that if her friend wasn't into the kiss they could just stop. Both of which were quickly forgotten when their lips touched because it was everything Jesse had been dreaming about.

It was electric and passionate, and it could be wishful thinking on her part but it felt like Caitlin really did want this, and that it wasn't just putting on an act. That the looks she had been getting from Caitlin earlier were partly apprehension, but also curiosity and desire.

Certainly the way Caitlin was kissing her was enough for Jesse to forget about her own apprehensions, pick the older brunette up bridal style and quickly carry her into the bedroom while still kissing her. In a flash she was lying on top of Caitlin who in turn was on top of her bed and they continued making out with the growing intensity until Jesse suddenly pulled away, causing a delightfully disappointed sound to come out of Caitlin's mouth.

Grinning happily at that sound, and the look on Caitlin's face, Jesse began slowly pulling off her shirt, quipping as she did so, "Maybe I should have tried stripping before I resorted to blackmail?"

Instead of a verbal response Caitlin blushed adorably and lowered her gaze for a few long seconds before looking up as Jesse removed her bra. Which of course only made Jesse grinned more as she quickly took off her shoes and socks before turning around so she could show off her tight little butt while removing her pants and panties.

She then got back on the bed slowly, at least for her, and then with a little help from Caitlin slowly pulled off the older woman's dress, leaving her friend in her underwear. Jesse took a moment to admire the view, then she leaned down so their bodies were pressed together again and grinned mischievously before leaning down to Caitlin's ear.

"Tell me to stop, and I will." Jesse promised, confident as she could be that Caitlin would remain silent.

Caitlin opened her mouth, although she wasn't sure whether she was going to ask Jesse to stop or not. In a way it didn't matter because the only thing that came out was a soft moan as Jesse started kissing her neck, Caitlin just closing her eyes so she could just concentrate on the feeling without overthinking it. Of course that didn't last long, and she just couldn't ignore the fact that this was Harry's daughter.

Jesse was right, the fact they worked together was a poor excuse given Caitlin's history, and while the age difference would have prevented Caitlin from dating someone as this was just a one-off hook up it shouldn't matter. But still she was hesitant, her nearly logical reason was this wasn't just a work colleague, it was also a work colleague's daughter.

However now she allegedly had the chance to put a stop to this all she could do was moan happily, which of course only encourage Jesse to start making her way down her body, which made Caitlin's heart race. Oh well, Caitlin thought, she tried her best, and now all she could do was hope that Harry never found out. And if he did, he and his daughter would never come back, so Caitlin would never have to face the music.

Either way she didn't feel she could stop this now. Or more accurately she just didn't want too. Because it had just been so long, and her body already felt more alive than it had done in months, as she had been so busy dealing with her powers and post-traumatic stress from dating a super villain that no one had touched her like this in months.

The last of Caitlin's resistance faded away as her bra was pushed out of the way, allowing Jesse's mouth slowly travel up one boob and gently wrap around a nipple for a gentle sucking which made Caitlin moan loudly.

After a few seconds of that Jesse kissed her way down that breast and up the other so she could do the same to the other nipple before she began to go back and forth. It was nowhere near as quick as she could go, but it was a lot quicker than Caitlin was used too, especially considering the short amount of time they had spent making out. Not that she really minded, especially when Jesse added her tongue into the mix and started swirling it around her nipples and flicking them.

For a few wonderful minutes Jesse continued switching between her nipples, then just as she was beginning to build up the force she bought a hand to Caitlin's pantie covered pussy and grinned around the nipple in her mouth at the wetness she found there. Caitlin blushed a little, and then even more as Jesse let go of her nipple and grinned up at her directly, but then the younger girl began rubbing her and it was hard to feel anything but pleasure. It helped to close her eyes.

Also she could concentrate on the pleasure more that way, something she enjoyed doing for a few long seconds before she sensed movement, and then Caitlin opened her eyes again and whimpered softly at the sight, and the feeling, of Jesse kissing her way down her body.

Jesse knew she was rushing things, but she just couldn't help it. She was just so excited to be doing this with another woman. And not just any woman, but the brilliant and beautiful Dr Caitlin Snow, someone she hadn't been able to get out of her mind since the moment they met and now she finally had her right where she wanted her.

So who could blame her if she couldn't help but live up to her nickname, and now her superhero name, under these special circumstances? Especially when she found herself in between Caitlin's legs, Jesse not even bothering to remove those sexy little panties but instead just pushing them out of the way so she could get to her prize.

Eagerly sliding her tongue out and over Caitlin's pussy Jesse found herself moaning softly at the taste, although that moan was drowned out by the one that the older woman let out. Which naturally caused Jesse to grin proudly to herself and deliver half a dozen more licks before she even reminded herself to try and slow down.

That first lick was way too fast, something she could tell from Caitlin's reaction, even if it was still mostly positive. Although when Jesse slowed down she was rewarded not just by moans, but by Caitlin gently moving her hand to her hair and stroking it, which got another grin out of the Speedster.

As she continued licking pussy for the first time in her life Jesse continued letting out soft little moans which were completely drowned out by Caitlin. She just couldn't help it, Caitlin tasted even better than she had dreamed. Pussy! Pussy tasted even better than Jesse had dreamed, and she had read about it a lot ever since she came to Earth 1.

She'd had crushes on girls before on Earth 2, but they were either unattainable celebrities or close friends that she valued too much to take the risk. Caitlin had kind of fallen into the latter category, but just barely, and Jesse had been really tempted to break her little rule before she inevitably left, and now she had Jesse wished she had done it sooner. And maybe went after the other hot women around here, especially Iris West.

It was probably weird to think about other people when having sex with someone, and it certainly didn't help Jesse as allowing her mind to wonder aloud her body to slip into autopilot, and when she woke from it Jesse realise she was using her super speed to brutally attack Caitlin's cunt.

Immediately she slowed down but the damage had been done, as given the state of Caitlin's pussy and the way the other brunette was whimpering Caitlin was just about ready to cum. And Jesse didn't think she could stop herself from making her cum, but after already being too pushy she wanted to make sure that's exactly what Caitlin wanted, which was why she moved up and kissed the older girl right on the lips.

Jesse then asked, "Do you wanna cum?"

Caitlin blushed and nodded, and when it didn't seem that would be enough croaked, "Yes."

With a beaming smile on her face Jesse told her, "Then cum for me."

Caitlin blushed again, first at the words and the way that Jesse put her hand up to her face and then vibrated it. The vibrations were probably enough to phase through her, which wouldn't have been pleasant, but Caitlin got the message loud and clear. Especially as it became louder and clearer seconds later when Jesse bought that hand down to her cunt and started rubbing it again, this time with nothing in the way.

This had Caitlin crying out, and Jesse grinning wickedly, the older woman never feeling more under the younger woman's control, and that was really saying something considering how she might have gone. It was a powerful feeling which made Caitlin closed her eyes, although she got immediately scolded for it.

"No! Look at me!" Jesse snapped angrily, her tone almost dangerously demanding, "I want you to look into my eyes as you cum on my fingers."

It was crystal clear that wasn't a request, and it certainly wasn't something Caitlin even wanted to refuse, it was just hard to continue looking into that intimidating gaze. Caitlin had never been afraid of Jesse. That would be absurd, she was half her age. Sure, she was very powerful, but so was Barry and he was as threatening as a cuddly toy.

But now Jesse was almost reminding Caitlin of Zoom, and while that shouldn't have been a turn on God help her it was. Especially when Jesse finally pushed her fingers inside of her, making it even harder for Caitlin to keep her eyes open, although she just about managed it through sheer force of will.

She wasn't so lucky when after a few minutes of reasonably gentle fingering Jesse increase the pace, although the second Caitlin allowed her eyes to close she suddenly felt a hand around her neck. It wasn't squeezing her tightly, but it was enough that she immediately opened her eyes again.

There was then a few seconds where Jesse looked unsure of herself, and looked questioningly at Caitlin. Then as Caitlin didn't protest another wicked smile crossed her face and she began squeezing Caitlin's throat tighter and increase the pace of the fingering even more, which again made Caitlin cry out and struggled to keep her eyes open.

Breath play was something that Caitlin had heard of but it definitely wasn't something she would have ever asked for before this, and she wasn't convinced she would ask for it afterwards. But in this moment, and hopefully in this moment only, it was really working for her, mostly because it put more emphasis on the younger woman dominating her.

Or maybe she was too caught up in the finger fucking to really care. Either way the addition of another finger into her cunt, and Jesse's thumb coming to rub her clit rapidly, pushed Caitlin over the edge and then she really didn't care about anything but the amazing pleasure rocking her body.

Jesse smiled widely and wickedly as Caitlin finally came on her fingers, which was even better than she had imagined it. Just the feeling of Caitlin's cunt squeezing her fingers and covering them in her cum would have probably been enough to satisfy her, but Caitlin managed to obey Jesse's last command and keep her eyes open throughout.

At least throughout the first orgasm, and most of the second, but that was enough to make this even more intense and erotic. It was something Jesse would never forget, that and the look on Caitlin's face, and the sounds of her screams as Jesse continued hammering her fingers in and out of her, pushing her through one orgasm after the next.

After who knows how many climaxes Jesse leaned down and started licking Caitlin's clit again, which of course made her friend cum even faster and harder. But then of course liquid heaven inevitably touched her taste-buds, and Jesse needed more of the heaven simply known as Caitlin's cum.

So in a flash her fingers were replaced with her tongue, and yes, somehow Caitlin's cum tasted even better than her regular pussy cream, although Jesse got plenty of both as for the next few minutes she used her super speed to frantically tongue fuck her friend to climax after climax and then swallowing every single drop of that precious liquid.

She only stopped when Caitlin obviously became unconscious, which caused Jesse to lift her head and pout. Why? Because it was no fun fucking an unconscious woman. And very wrong! So she stop right away. Pretty much. Okay, she may have slowly decreased her speed, but that was only to bring Caitlin down from her high without waking her.

MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers
12