Quickie: Anna Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,632 Followers

"We're not done, are we?" Anna asked, batting her eyelashes up at him.

"Not by a long shot baby," Mark said. "Now that the first one is out of the way, I will last a good long time." Anna smiled widely, delighted that Mark was going to fuck her.

Mark took her by the hand and led her naked through his house. He turned down a dark hallway and opened a door at the end, leading her into his large bedroom. She was surprised to see a mirror mounted on the ceiling and the closet doors next to his bed were mirrored as well.

"Oh wow, you can see everything!"

"That's the point darling. When I'm behind you, I can see your pretty face as I'm fucking you. When I'm on top, you can look up and see me thrusting into you."

"Holy-" Anna whispered. She'd never considered the uses of mirrors, but the thought of it all was making her excited all over again. She was so thrilled and her impatience was beginning to get the better of her again. She turned into Mark and kissed him deeply, wrapping her arms around his waist and then falling backwards onto the bed.

Mark's body pressed her into the cushion of the bed, the weight of his body a wonderful sensation. She marvelled at the feel of him atop her, how his hairy body didn't tickle her as she thought it might. His manly smell filled her nose and she breathed him in deeply.

"I'm ready Mark, take me." The simple words were barely out of her mouth and Mark was moving his body so that his hardened flesh was lining up with her wet gash.

Anna was not a technical virgin, she had taken care of that long ago herself, so Mark slid into her tight channel as she braced herself. She never felt so full as she did at that moment though. His thickness spread her open wickedly and she loved every second of it as he forced her body to accommodate his girth.

"Oh god, you're so big!" Anna turned her hips up to meet his invading cock, feeling him sheath his weapon in her body. She pulled him tight against her, his hot breath on her neck as her tits were crushed beneath his chest. "Oh god, you're fucking me! Fuck me, Mark, fuck me!"

The cock inside of her bottomed out and she felt a light pressure and then he was withdrawing. A moment of panic as she worried he was done was quickly replaced as Mark began to thrust into her again. The see-sawing of his cock rubbed against her clitoris and sent electricity throughout her body, causing her nipples to harden again. It was everything she thought it would be and more!

Anna opened her eyes, remembering what Mark had said about watching. She could see above her the sight of Mark laying atop of her. Her legs were bent at the knees as she was opened up to allow him between her thighs. His strong back, covered only by her arms as she held him close. It all seemed like it might have been a movie, except that Anna felt everything that was happening to the star on the screen. She even saw the look of blissful joy on her face as she experienced her first real fuck.

Mark worked at her with a steady pace, building slowly as they went. Anna felt cum after cum wash over her as she experienced a steady stream of small orgasms, each just a bit stronger than the last. She was almost delirious when Mark withdrew and turned her over, pulling back on her hips to make her rest on her hands and knees. He positioned her so that she could turn her head and look into the mirrored closet door and watch as his cock slid into her.

The sight of her heavy, pale breasts hanging beneath her, swaying and rippling as Mark screwed her sodden cunt, made her gush anew. She'd never thought to look at herself this way, on her hands and knees. The sight was exciting and sexy, no wonder Mark liked the mirrors!

Mark's hands grasped her fleshy buttocks and held on tight as his rhythm picked up. He was slamming into her with force now, causing her cheeks to ripple and making her feel like he was trying to force the breath from her lungs. Anna held steady, trying to withstand the onslaught of his love making. Her pussy was the center of her being and Mark's cock was making it feel wickedly wonderful.

"Oh god baby, I like fucking you!" Mark grunted.

"I like you fucking me Mark! Fuck me hard, fuck me as hard as you can!"

Mark took her challenge and began to thrust into her for all he was worth. Anna's poor bum felt like it might give out before her lover reached his peak, but she willed herself to outlast him. She felt the copious flow of her juices leaking down her thighs and if she could have managed it, she would have scooped some up with her fingers and sucked them clean, but for now it was all she could do to hold on.

The cock in her slit grew harder and she instinctively knew Mark was reaching his limit. The anticipation of him cumming inside her sent Anna over the edge and her pussy contracted tightly as another orgasm overcame her. Mark grunted and moaned behind her and suddenly he was grabbing her hair, pulling her back hard onto his cock. She could feel his heavy, hot balls pressed against her thighs as they pulled up tight and then they were pumping his thick load into her quim.

"Oooh fuck yesss!" Anna screamed as Mark emptied his load into her. Her pussy sucked at his cock, encouraging every shot of cum, milking him to unleash all he had left. Anna collapsed as her orgasm tore through her and a minute later she realized her lover had slumped over and lay atop her, his heavy breathing tickling her ear.

"That was amazing," she said breathily. The world could have ended outside the bedroom and Anna wouldn't have cared. Her whole world was on that bed and she loved every part of it. She lazily played with her breasts, squeezing and jiggling them as she relived the moment over and over in her head.

"Are all first times like that?" Anna asked with a giggle.

"No baby, not even close. But I get the feeling you will never lack for an enthusiastic lover."

Anna smiled at the compliment. She was glad she had found the right man to be her first, but she was already thinking of the next.

Agnol
Agnol
1,632 Followers
12