Quickie: Back Home Again

Story Info
Sister returns home to find what she was missing.
3k words
4.46
84.1k
59

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,626 Followers

This is a quickie! Meaning, it's short and to the point. I know there are opportunities to continue it, I probably won't. You've been warned.

I read a story similar to this years ago in one of those digest magazines. I threw out all my mags a long time ago when I had kids, so all I have is the memory. I liked this story. I don't know if I did it justice or not, but I hope you like it.

All characters over the age of 18.

***

My sister moved back in after her divorce. She was six years older than me and I had just turned eighteen. My dad had finally agreed to let me move into the apartment over the garage on my birthday and now with Allison returning home I was pissed because I figured she was going to kick me out. My mom tried to assure me that it would be okay, but I wasn't in the mood to listen.

Allison was short like my mother, barely passing five feet tall, but she was built for fun. Small melon sized titties sat high on her chest, a tiny waist and a bubbly little ass had all the boys chasing her through high school and my father seeing red. She'd gotten married right out of high school and had been gone for five years. Dad had been pissed, but over time he'd calmed down, though Allison and Mike hadn't visited all that often.

Now that she was home, there was certain to be fireworks. I had no doubt.

I came home from school and entered my apartment from the stairs on the side of the house and immediately saw my sister's bags on the floor. I could feel myself getting annoyed already, but I tried to keep calm, knowing my sister was going through a rough time. It just sucked, I had worked so hard to get my dad's permission to live in the loft and now that was all going to come to an end.

I hid out in my room until dinner time and when I made my way into the kitchen I saw Allison for the first time. She looked liked she'd been crying hard, her eyes were all red and her makeup had been cleaned off. When she turned around she rushed into my arms and gave me a bear hug. For a long minute I just held her close, shooting my mother a 'wtf?' look. Mom just shrugged and smiled fondly.

Dinner was quiet. We all waited for Dad to say something biting to Allison, like he used to do when she was in school. When he finished his meal, he stood up and kissed her on the forehead and said, "Welcome home, baby." We were all stunned. After dad left the room, the three of us talked and laughed, catching Allison up on all the things that had taken place since her last visit.

Mom and Dad went to bed early and I went up to my room. I took a shower and was coming out of the small bathroom drying my hair and when I pulled the towel off my head I saw that Allison was in my twin sized bed. I stood there stunned as I looked at her.

She was wearing a white baby doll nightie that fastened just between her perky breasts. It was lacy and fell open revealing her tight stomach. A tiny ribbon of white curved over her hip and disappeared between her legs where a sheer white mesh barely hid the landing strip over her mound. Allison looked fucking incredible and I couldn't believe she was in my bed!

"I hope you don't mind sharing a room with me," Allison asked, twirling her hair around her finger.

I stood speechless, towel still hanging from my hand, the rest of me naked. My cock was growing at the sight of her and Allison's eyes widened in surprise and delight. She looked from eyes to my dick and back again, her mouth opening into a bright smile.

"I can see I'm going to like sharing a room with you!"

I'd like to say that I had doubts about being naked in front of my sister, that the idea of fucking her gave me second thoughts, but to be honest I'd wanted her since I got my first boner. I'd peek on her as much as I could get away with when she lived at home. She was the first girl I'd ever jerked off too. Her's were the first panties I'd ever sniffed. So yeah, maybe some guys might say that they had to be convinced to fuck a family member, but not me. I'd hit the fucking jackpot and wasn't about to ask if it was real or not.

Allison got up off the bed and I got a good look at her. I was amazed at the way she'd kept her tiny little figure so tight. She had a tiny waist that made her look fragile and her boobs looked huge on her body. She had a little mole on her left tit, near the nipple that I had never seen before and I couldn't wait to suck on it!

She took the towel from my hand and circled behind me to dry my back. Her hands moved quickly over every part of my body except for the one part that I needed her to touch. At last she dried everywhere but my cock and she knelt in front of me, staring at my straining erection.

"I've wanted to do this for so fucking long," she said quietly.

I watched as my sister slid her hand gently down my dewy cock, my body shivering as she took me in her warm hand. She looked up at me with a sexy smile. It was one I remembered from a time I thought she had caught me sniffing her panties. Holy fuck! My sister knew then!

"You better not be teasing me," I said, my voice thick with warning.

"Don't worry, brother. I won't ever do that."

With that Allison lifted herself up on her knees so that her face was level with the tip of my cock and stuck her tongue out. She pushed my cock into her mouth, her tongue bathing the underside of my shaft in her warm wetness. Taking hold of my hands, she placed them on the back of her head and guided me to move her back and forth. I started slowly, unable to believe that my sister was actually sucking my cock, but quickly that thought left me as my brain was overwhelmed by the sensations of her suctioning mouth.

Allison moaned sexily as she blew me. I could feel the vibrations through my cock, humming up and down my shaft as she slurped at my pole greedily. Her mouth felt wet and hot, her tongue like a snake as it flew around my shaft and over the head. I didn't think I was going to last long and I think Allison knew it too. After only a minute she stopped and hopped up, telling me to sit on the bed.

I sat down where she directed and Allison stood in front of me, taking my hands and placing them on her hips. "Take my panties off."

My heart raced as I did so, pulling the tiny strings that held them up over her sexy hips and down her legs. I stared at the thin strip of hair pointing the way to her haven, everything else was bare. She had large outer lips that were puffy, hiding her inner treasures. I could smell her excitement and it thrilled me. I could see a small drop of clear liquid between the folds of her sex and I swiped it away with my finger. Allison grabbed my shoulders to steady herself and she looked on me with lust as I licked my finger clean.

I leaned down, trying to kiss her lips, but it was an awkward position, so Allison stopped me and then she climbed up and stood on the bed. Her pussy was now in line with my face and I buried my tongue inside of her. She grabbed onto my head to keep herself steady as my tongue pushed past her outer lips and I tasted her sweet nectar. I took hold of her ass and pulled her onto my tongue as I licked her gash.

Soft whimpers came out of Allison's mouth which grew into huffs and groans. I could feel her shaking and I was afraid she might fall. I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her down into the bed. I pushed her legs apart and up towards her chest and continued to feast on her sweet slit. I licked from the bottom of her pussy all the way up to her clit, teasing it. I did this over and over and she was pounding on my back with her fists.

"No, not yet. Don't make me cum yet!" she implored.

I let up and she wrestled me until I was underneath her. Well, I say wrestle, but mostly I was following her lead. I'm much bigger than her and if I'd wanted her to stay put, she'd stay put. Allison rubbed her pussy, soaking her fingers with her personal lube and then she grabbed my cock, rubbing the stickiness into me. She sat with my cock in front of her and she rubbed her pussy along the upright shaft. I could see animalistic joy in her eyes as she teased herself.

"I'm going to fuck you, Jason," she said. "Your older sister is going to fuck you. Later you can fuck me, but right now, I'm going to fuck you!"

With that she took hold of my thick cock and lifted herself up so that she could line the head up to her slit. I watched in disbelief as her pussy swallowed my sword, the exquisite pleasure of pressure and heat surrounding my cock. She locked her legs, making it difficult for me to push up, and she slowly took me inside of her fully. The hot flesh of her ass pressed against my thighs and I groaned as she took all of me.

Taking my hands, Allison guided my fingers to her breasts. She set the pace of my squeezing and then she let go, working herself up and down deliberately slow. I could see the inner lips of her pussy pulling out with each up stroke and disappear as she came down.

We were both so hot, it wasn't going to last long. Allison built up speed quickly and the sounds of our wet coupling was loud in our ears. If our parents room wasn't on the other side of the house, I'd have worried that they would hear us. At that moment though, I didn't care. My sister was fucking me and I was in heaven!

Allison slammed down on my cock, trying to push more of me into her. She unlocked her legs and I was now able to drive into her. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she slumped forward like a rag doll. I took hold of her succulent ass and held her steady as I drove my cock into her like mad. Her ass shook and jiggled as I fucked her for all I was worth.

She came with a fury! Her pussy flooded with simmering sweetness as she cried out in staccato bursts. I'd never felt such heat on my cock and I couldn't resist the urge to cum inside of her. My orgasm ripped through me and I felt my cock jerk inside her as I shot her full of my seed. Allison held on to me for dear life, her hair in my face, the smell of her shampoo strong in my nose. Her sweaty breasts were crushed against my chest and I held on to her with a vice like grip as I flooded her pussy.

We lay there for a long time catching our breath, the silence between gasps seeming even deeper. I'd waited so long for a moment like this and I couldn't believe it was actually here. I'd had dreams of fucking her, but I never knew it would be so good, or that she'd want it as much as I.

When she caught her breath, Allison scooted down my torso and sucked our mixed fluids from my cock. I was still half hard and she quickly brought me to full mast again.

"Oh, I'm definitely going to love sharing a room with you," she said with a devilish smile.

She pushed my legs over the side of the bed and she got on her hands and knees, her ass high up in the air. Wiggling it, she beckoned for me to take her again and I was all too eager to comply! I got up behind her, taking her hips in my hand and lining the head of my cock up with her gaping hole. She was still slick from our recent orgasms and I slid into her easily. I watched as my cock disappeared into her cunt, relishing the way I pulled her insides out each time I pulled out.

Allison began to cum immediately, her pussy soaking my cock steadily as I fucked her with an even pace. I leaned over and palmed her round titty, rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

"I've wanted to fuck you for so long," I whispered in her ear. "I've always wanted you."

"I know," she huffed, pushing back on me hard. "I've always known you were looking at me. I liked it. I loved to let you look at me. I wanted to invite you into my bedroom when I lived at home, but I was too afraid."

I groaned at her words and had I not just cum, I might have done so at that moment. She twisted her body and looked at me over her shoulder.

"I found my panties that you jerked off into. It made me so hot I rubbed my pussy until I came. I'd leave my cum stained panties on the top of the hamper for you to find. I hoped that you would smell them!"

"I did! I sniffed them every chance I got!"

My cock wasn't able to take all of this talk, I was getting so excited learning that my sister had been hot to trot for me so long ago and that she had left me the presents I thought I was secretly finding. She knew that I was jerking off to her! She had made sure I found her panties strong with the scent of her pussy!

"Oh fuck Allison, I'm going to cum inside you!"

"Yes! Yes Jason! Cum inside my pussy! Fill me up!"

I did. I shot deep inside of her again and I felt her pussy milking my cock, trying to coax out every last drop that I had. When I finished I was exhausted and sweaty.

We fell asleep entwined in each other's arms.

I woke up in the morning with my cock feeling wonderfully warm and wet. I thought at first that it must be Allison, but as I opened my eyes I realized she was still in my arms, her head snuggled up under my chin. In the dim morning light streaming through a high window I saw that it was my mother. She was moaning softly as she cleaned the combined fluids that were still on my cock from the night before.

As I came awake fully I moved and mom looked up at me. She smiled at me, her mouth full of my hard cock. She let me slip from my mouth and stroked me gently, her spit making her hand glide smoothly up and down my shaft.

"I told you everything was going to be ok, didn't I?"

Allison came awake at the sound of mom's voice and she sleepily smiled at mom before she sat up and kissed her full on the mouth. I'd never seen either of them kiss another woman and my already hard cock throbbed with desire.

"Take this off," my sister said, pulling mom's dressing robe off of her body. I was amazed to see that they looked so similar, even naked. Mom had a bit more weight, her boobs sagged just a little, but other than that, they were twins.

Allison moved to make room for mom, who climbed up on the bed and held my cock steady as she centered her pussy over my cock.

"You're going to love him mom, his cock is amazing!"

Mom sank down on my cock, letting out a loud sigh as her body enveloped me. "Oh he is just right," mom whispered. "Oh he hits all the right spots!"

Mom wasn't as fast as Allison to cum, but she worked up to it pretty quickly. Allison alternated between kissing mom and then me, ooh'ing and ahh'ing as she watched us make love. Mom held her daughter's head as she nuzzled at her tits, the loud sounds of her sucking making my cock even harder.

I was certain I was dreaming but the feel of her pussy on my cock was better than any dream I'd ever had! I couldn't believe it, last night I'd fucked my sister and now, the very next day, I was fucking my mother! Holy shit! It was more than any normal guy could handle.

My mom squealed when she felt me cumming inside of her. She humped faster, making a mad dash to her own finish line. Her pussy clamped down and squeezed me unbelievably hard as she achieved her climax. I felt her wetness around my cock and then it washed over my balls and between my legs.

The smell of sex was strong in the air and I was ready to go back to sleep. Mom and Allison kissed softly, their tongues darting in each other's mouths.

My sister moved back home and I got more than I ever dreamed possible.

Agnol
Agnol
1,626 Followers