Quickie for Diane

Story Info
Weekly chores get mother all worked up.
1.3k words
4.29
915k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,971 Followers

Dedicated to the sexy lady who taught me this phrase: fact dragoste cu tine.

Diane, a 44 year old housewife, was happy with her life except for the fact that she felt like a servant in her own home from time to time. This Saturday morning was one of those times as her husband was out playing golf with his buddies and her kids were still in bed. Meanwhile, she was stuck doing the chores.

By the time she would finish cleaning sweat would be pouring off of her five and a half foot 140 pound body. Her 40DD bra cups would be soaked in her perspiration and her size 8 panties would be stuck to her mammoth ass. She resigned herself to the Saturday morning ritual. The only good thing was that she and her husband would go out for dinner that evening at one of Springfield's nicest restaurants.

Meanwhile, Robert, her oldest son was laying nude on his bed jacking off over his Math Teacher who had incredible tits but an even more fantastic ass. He figured he had another hour before his Mother would get pissed off enough to demand the 19 year old get up.

First things first, Diane decided and went about collecting the laundry. First she got the laundry from her room and then to her daughter's room ending up in her son's room. She didn't worry about knocking on her kid's doors as surely they would be sleeping soundly. She was right about her daughter as she was dead to the world. Gently, she opened Robert's door and was shocked by what she saw.

Robert, hearing the door open could do nothing but quickly lift his hand to his chest and close his eyes and pretend he was sleeping. He couldn't cover himself with the sheets as he had decided to win points with his mom and had stripped the bed of all but the bottom sheet. So, there he was, his cock pointing straight up toward the ceiling for the whole world and his mom to see.

Diane was shocked at her reaction to the sight of her naked son and his eight inch cock. Her cunt juices were flowing freely into her sweaty panties. She decided to hurry up and get the hell out of there and feverishly began collecting the clothes hamper and the few items laying on the floor. The only problem was that there were a couple of things on the floor right beside where her son was on the bed.

When she got beside her son she stopped dead in her tracks as she couldn't help but stare at her son's wonderful cock as it was an inch longer and a bit thicker than her husband's. All she could think of was that wonderful cock, it was big and hard and being wasted just standing there like a marvelous flagpole. Gingerly she reached out and lightly touched it without thinking.

The rod was so hard and strong and the head so soft and pillowy and so damn sexy. Her nipples ached and her cunt tingled as she was more on fire than she had been since her wedding night more than twenty years ago. She licked her lips in a lustful frenzy as her whole body ached for that cock; she had to have it.

She dropped the few clothes she had in her hand to the floor and released his erection reluctantly; knowing that she would have it back in her grasp real soon. Robert was disappointed that she let go but still in a state of shock that she had grabbed it to begin with. Curious, he peeked out from between his eyelids and couldn't believe what he was seeing and decided to just lay there to see what happened next.

Diane, now hotter than ever, ripped her blouse off over her head followed quickly by her bra. On fire, and breathing very heavy she struggled to get her pants and underwear off over her plump ass. With rational thought a thing of the past she put a hand beside her son's thigh and carefully climbed up beside him in bed. Taking a deep breath, she knew the next move must be quick and flawless so she wouldn't back out and Robert wouldn't have the chance to object.

Another deep breath then she quickly swung her entire body on top of her son in perfect sixty-nine position. Wasting no time she ground her cunt against his mouth and nose as she took his rod and balls in her hands as she used her mouth to suck over half of his member into her mouth. Diane needn't have feared rejection from her oldest child as Robert knew just what to do and wanted to do it as much as his mom. So, he dove right into eating out his mother's twat.

Diane knew, without a doubt, that this was the best cock she had ever had between the lips of her mouth and was anxious to get it between her other lips. But, not until, she made her son cum in her cock sucking mouth would she allow her pussy to feel the wonders of this prick. So, she sucked harder and deeper as she felt Robert's tongue dart all over her pee hole. Neither of them had said a word as they continued to ravage one another. All at once, Robert's nut sack tightened as he filled Diane's mouth with his sticky load.

Just as she tasted the wonderful spunk Diane shuddered in a massive climax of her own covering her boy's face with her honey. Now orally satisfied Diane didn't waste anytime as she swung around and positioned herself right above his still hard young cock. She stroked her hard clit a couple of times with the head of his dick then pushed the hard shaft inside of her. It had been decades since she had a cock this big inside of her. She had to work her way down on it slowly.

Robert was in heaven and wanted to tell her so but was afraid that if he spoke he would break the spell and his mother would realize she was putting her own son's cock inside of her pussy. Little did he know that his mom was afraid of the exact same thing. So they both stayed mute as Diane bottomed out on her son's hips with every inch of cock meat inside her red hot cunt.

Both of them moaned loudly as Diane started to ride harder and faster. Seeing his mom's boobs bounce as she rode him Robert could not help but reach up and grab, twist and pull them. This only made Diane moan louder and ride him harder and harder. The bed was bouncing as the bedsprings screamed in futile protest at the torture they were being given.

Robert had never felt anyone use their cunt muscles as well as his mom was. She was working on his cock as she was trying to milk him like a cow. For his part, Robert's hips came up to meet each of his mother's down thrusts and his tit play became wilder and wilder. Finally, Robert screamed out, "Shit, I'm cumming."

"Oh shit, fuck yes, cum in me," Diane replied to Robert's outburst. In seconds Diane could feel her cunt being drenched with load after load of Robert's juices as she felt wave after wave of wonderful orgasm sweep through her body. She collapsed on to her son and gave him a peck on the lips.

The whole thing had taken maybe ten minutes but it had been one of the best fucks either of them had ever had. Diane pulled herself away from her son and gathered up the clothes. She threw on her blouse and pants so she could safely run to her own bedroom to straighten up. As she left Robert called out, "Thanks mom, it was great."

Already back to being his mother she responded, "You are welcome, now clean up this room."

(I hope you liked this small story and the phrase above means: I make love to you.)

hotpup
hotpup
1,971 Followers