Quickies 01

Story Info
A casual night in didn't end how Jessica expected.
1.3k words
3.76
16.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang. Standing there was a slim, blonde woman with long straight hair. Nathan smiled. Even in jeans and a t-shirt, he found her irresistible. As he reached for the door knob he felt his cock twitch in anticipation.

Jessica didn't want to come. She loved Nathan but she was having a bad day, had just got her period and was feeling miserable. Her hair felt lank and boring and she was just feeling plain ugly. She would have much preferred to stay home and watch a movie in her PJs.

The door opened and Nathan's smiling face appeared. "Jessica! I've missed you," he said as he pulled her in for a hug. Jessica smiled. Maybe this is what I need after all, she thought as she melted into Nathan's hard body.

He kissed her gently. "I want you," he whispered in her ear. Nathan felt Jessica stiffen as she pulled back from the embrace. He looked at her in confusion. Yes, they were a fairly new couple, but they'd had sex a few times and enjoyed each others naked bodies. In fact, Nathan was smitten. She was thin and lithe, but had curves in all the right places. He still masterbated to the first time he saw her breasts. Perky and round with pink nipples that just begged to be sucked.

"....been so busy at work..." Nathan snapped back to the present realising that she was talking to him. "...just want to watch a movie and chill." Nathan sighed inwardly. There goes sex this evening. "Sure babe, no worries. I've got that new romcom if your interested." Said Nathan. He had been saving this movie for an emergency like this. She'll be putty in my hands after this, he thought as he adjusted himself slightly.

Jessica sank into the soft couch, then snuggled into Nathan's strong arms. "Mmmmmm," she moaned and she snuggled closer. Nathan had a beautiful body. He was tall, broad shouldered and didn't have an ounce of fat on him. The first time he took off his shirt, Jessica had nearly melted. His pecks, oh and his wash board abs! But what was further down was what made Jessica shiver in a most pleasant way. His cock was beautiful - long, hard with a slight curve to it. It was made to be suck and savoured. She sighed inwardly almost wishing she could ride his cock until she screamed out in ecstasy.

Half way through the movie , Nathan knew he had to take control of this situation if he was to get any that night. The softness of Jessica's breasts pushing through her shirt against him was driving him mad. He shifted slightly to find a better position for his aching cock.

Nathan slowly ran his fingers across Jessica's collarbone, gently teasing her soft skin. Jessica giggled, "Nathan, that tickles." Nathan just smiled and continued following the contours of her throat.

Jessica could feel herself getting turned on. Her nipples were hardening and poking through her lacy bra and her pussy was beginning to ache. She eagerly met Nathan's gentle kiss, pushing her rock hard nipples against his chest. Each kiss becoming more frantic and lustful.

Pulling her on to his lap, Nathan smiled inwardly at her enthusiasm. He ran his fingers gently down her arms, and started to take off her top. Jessica stiffened and pulled back from their embrace grinding the length of Nathan's throbbing shaft. Nathan groaned, from the lack of contact he had with her as well as the contact along his cock.

Jessica could feed Nathan's cock throbbing rhythmically against her through her jeans. Fuck, she thought, now how am I going to get out of this?

"Nathan, baby, I can't,"

"Mmmm yes you can," Nathan felt Jessica melt back towards him as he kissed her deeply then said, "see you are."

Jessica mentally shook her self, that man was just too good at kissing, she thought. "I can't." She said stubbornly.

"You can" Nathan replied running his hands up her side under her shirt and nibbling her ear.

"No we can't" said Jessica pulling away.

"Well why not?" Nathan exclaimed frustrated. His cock ached, he just wanted to fill her pussy with his hot cum.

Jessica sighed and said, "It's the wrong time off month."

"What? Ahh fuck. You got me all ready to go and now you're telling me we can't? FUCK!" Nathan exclaimed. His cock twitched again, he groaned desperately needing some relief.

"Well what do you expect me to do?" Jessica yelled. "It's not something I can just magically make disappear."

Nathan thought quickly and had an idea. "Get on your knees."

"What?"

"I said get on your knees." Nathan growled. Jessica had never seen that look in Nathan's eyes. She hurriedly got on her knees.

"Open my fly."

"What?"

"Do I have to repeat everything I say? Open my fucking fly." Jessica didn't know how to feel. One part of her was annoyed that Nathan was just treating her like a slut, but the other part of her was enjoying being used. Jessica licked her dry lips and unzipped his fly. He was huge. She had never seen him this hard before.

"Pull it out. Gently." Jessica did as she was told, opened his boxers and pulled out his long, hot shaft. Jessica's mouth watered. It was everything a girl wants in a cock - long, hard and dripping pre-cum. Jessica licked her lips again.

"Suck it." Nathan commanded. "Be a good girl and suck it."

Jessica opened her mouth and enclosed her lips around the head. She ran her tongue around in big circles, following the contours of his cock. Slowly, teasingly, ran her tongue up to the opening and lapped up the oozing pre-cum.

Nathan shivered in delight. He hadn't expected her to obey. He'd half expected a slap and to never see her again. He rested his hands on the back of her head as he tried to push more of his aching cock into her hot mouth.

Jessica gagged slightly as Nathan pushed more of his cock into her mouth. His hands on the back of her head made it impossible for her to move back so she tried to relax her throat as much as possible. "Ahhh god yes," Nathan moaned as he started to fuck Jessica's mouth. "Suck it. Fuck, I want you to use more tongue." Nathan groaned as he fucked her face faster. Jessica did her best to try but Nathan had her head in a death grip and she couldn't move her head back to use her tongue. Jessica put her hands on Nathan's strong thighs to support herself as Nathan roughly pumped in and out of her mouth. As she ran her hand up his thigh, she realised how wet she was from this rough treatment. She realised how much she enjoyed being used like a slut. She moaned and began to massage Nathan's large ball sack.

"Ahh shit, fuck, yessss. I've wanted you all night." Nathan panted as he fucked Jessica's face. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. Fuck, oh yes, get ready."

Jessica could feel Nathan's balls tightening as he got closer to coming. His thrusts became jerky and erratic. Nathan pushed his cock to the back of Jessica's throat and fired jets of hot cum down her throat.

Jessica gagged slightly and tried to relax her throat. Her whole body was tingling, thrumming with sexual tension. She gently sucked as much cum as she could from his softening penis.

Nathan flopped back down on the couch. "Fuck, that was awesome," he panted. Jessica stood up and slapped him, hard. "What the fu.." he started. "That was for being a dick and fucking my face." Her lips came down on his crushing his protests. "And that is a promise that it's my turn next time."

Nathan grinned. "You got it babe, now can we watch the rest of the movie?"

Jessica rolled her eyes and punched him gently then snuggled into his warm embrace to watch the other half of of the movie. Maybe it wasn't such a bad night after all, she thought.