Quicksilver Messenger Pt. 03

Story Info
April tries to seduce Steve, but he turns the tables.
5k words
4.53
13.9k
3

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

Chapter 5

Steve was startled awake with sudden banging on his hotel door. It took him a few seconds to remember where he was, what had happened and why he had been awakened. He sat on the edge of the bed rubbing his eyes trying to shake the sleep from his mind before he answered the door. However, the banging began again and he knew he needed to get up.

He slipped on a pair of jeans over his skivvies and buttoned them up as he got to the door. Steve looked through peephole and saw the Sheriff standing there, so he opened the door, stepped way back to allow the massive Sheriff to squeeze through the door. Then he got the surprise of his life as April followed him into the room.

She had changed clothes and was wearing a very short sundress that fit like a second skin showing off her spectacular figure magnificently. She was not dressed up and was wearing just your average sundress, but on her it looked like a prom dress. Steve was thinking that she could be wearing a burlap sack and still outshine every woman in the county.

The scoop neck showed the tops of her buoyant breasts, but to make them even more tantalizing she had left the top buttons unbuttoned. The extra cleavage gave her breasts a mouthwatering appeal. Similarly, she unbuttoned bottom of the sundress, leaving him with enticing glimpses of her upper thighs as she sashayed into the room. Steve was beginning to understand how everyone in this town was enamored with this young woman. Even dressed casually she knew how boaster her enticing elegance.

Just like her father took over a room with his commanding presence, April did the same with her sultry beauty. She had a small bandage in her hair from her head wound, but all Steve saw was her brilliant fetching smile as she lit up the room. Steve caught himself holding his breath as she entered the room and suddenly felt embarrassed to be standing shirtless in front of royalty.

Steve could tell she was in full cock tease mode, but he had no idea why she was giving him the treatment. He glanced at the Sheriff for some kind of explanation, but was met by a stoic stare. The Sheriff's look told him this was April's show and he was only their protection if needed. Steve crossed his arms over his chest and looked back at April, waiting for her to explain what this was all about.

April got her first look at her savior and he took her breath away. She had obviously just woken him from his sleep, with his two-day growth of beard and his close cropped, brown hair still wild about his head. His eyes were still full of sleep but startled as he saw her enter the room. April's smile widened because she loved to make an entrance, do the unexpected and catch people off guard. She knew with the right dress, the right makeup and a dazzling smile she could get anything she wanted.

Word spread in the hospital that Steve was a handsome, rugged and good-looking guy. That would've been enough to garner her attentions but he had also saved her and brought her to the hospital. She owed him at least a thank you, but if he looked anything like everybody said she might give him more than just some words. She smiled to herself as she thought about a long tease on her hunky savior.

She needed to tease someone every once and a while, just to get the juices flowing. She craved the attention and wanted every male in the county to lust after her, but no one could actually touch her. She had two previous lovers and both had been total disappointments. Both had been so intimated by her beauty and wealth that she never even got warmed up before they were done. She was done with boys, but still craved a big, strong man. For the most part she enjoyed being a tease and driving the men or boys crazy.

Being Alpine's preeminent beauty queen and the richest woman in the county made her unapproachable. She wound up being the dominant of any relationship she had ever had. It was a role she relished in the town, but not when she was with a man. She wanted to find a man that could dominate her allowing her to feel like a real woman. She badly wanted be pursued and taken by a strong man allowing her to reveal in her femaleness. Steve was not intimidated by her and she loved the way his eyes took what they wanted, hotly caressing her.

The Sheriff had insisted on accompanying her, because they still didn't know how she wound up in the middle of the highway. Steve was still officially a suspect, even though he did have an alibi for the time she went missing. April did not mind having the Sheriff with her, but the minute she laid eyes on Steve she forgot the Sheriff was there.

She liked what she saw with his broad chest, heavily muscled arms and flat taut stomach. His body was that of someone who had to work for a living. He was hard, rugged and powerful, but at the same time handsomely masculine. She felt her body react viscerally, instantly wanting to run her hands through his downy chest hair and feel those muscles rippling under her fingers.

She liked an imposing man, one that could tower over her and hopefully dominate her. Steve was almost a foot taller than she and he was imposing, both physically and mentally. She always used her beauty to disarm anyone in her presence, but with him she felt his commanding presence deep in her womb. It had been a long time since she had seen a man that she wanted and she wanted this one.

She felt as if she must've been out of practice. All she had to do was walk into a room and men would fall at her feet, but not Steve. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked annoyed at her interruption. April never got that kind of reaction and had to steady her resolve as she walked into the room. She wondered if maybe she shouldn't have unbuttoned a few more buttons on her dress before she came in.

April walked up to Steve draped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her lips. In a husky voice she whispered, "I wanted to come by and thank you personally for saving me!" Her gratitude morphed into something else as her lips hungrily grabbed on to his. Her kiss was demanding and ravenous as she tried to dominate his mouth. She was trying to intimidate him with her bold, brazen kiss, but that didn't happen.

Steve was startled and even a little embarrassed as she strode into the room, but all that was forgotten as her arms wrapped around his neck. Automatically his arms wrapped around her soft lithe body, pulling her against his. Her kiss challenged him and he felt himself respond as he defied her obviously intimating manner. He wrestled control from her as his tongue forced its way between her lips seizing control of her mouth.

April felt his strong thick arms wrap around her and crush her against his hard body. Tingles ran through her with need flaring inside her core. Her nipples hardened against his chest with her womanly slot throbbing as she got wet. Her head whirled as her emotional equilibrium spun and her knees turned to jelly. April's arms tightened around his neck as her fingers grasped for any security. She felt dazed and confused with her world suddenly turning topsy-turvy.

Her lips opened wide as her tongue fought to hold her own. Their kiss suddenly deepened as both of them fought to dominate the other. Their dual intensified as each sought to dictate the terms of their kiss. Steve deepened their kiss as he sucked the breath from her lungs, replacing it with fiery passion. April felt her head twirl with the lack of oxygen and the fire in his kiss. It all felt a very primal to her. She hadn't wanted this, but clearly her body did

His hands roamed over her back pressing her harder against him. Her body fit perfectly in his arms causing her to squirm with a passionate heat she had never felt. The kiss, his strong arms wrapped around her, and the blazing need inside her, pushed her into a dazed emotional tempest. Nobody conquered April, but she felt her heart pound and her knees tremble as she succumbs to his very arousing kiss.

April suddenly remembered the Sheriff and ended the kiss conceding this round to Steve. As she looked in Steve's eyes she quivered inside. April was used to having all the power with men looking at her with love or lust, but Steve's look was one of authority. She could see he was used to getting what he wanted just as much as she was. She had never had a man affect her this way and if the Sheriff had not been there, she would have fought him for control. As she stared into his eyes, she felt like this was one battle she might lose and she quivered at the thought of being conquered by him.

She felt her whole insides tremble and burn as he looked at her. She had never had anyone except her father project this dominance, but this was a totally different kind power. April felt flush all over with her nipples aching, pussy wet and throbbing with her stomach full of butterflies. Her mind couldn't control her body and it seemed to have its own need and wants. She trembled as she tried to understand this new wonderful feeling.

All her life April had men bow and scrape just to be near her. She had intimidated almost everyone that she went out with and none ever been an even acceptable lover. Men would do anything just to be near her and she always used that power to get what she wanted, but she seemed not to have any power with Steve. His hard-penetrating eyes had stripped all of her braggadocio and haughtiness from her.

She was left with a shy compliance that left her in unfamiliar territory. His hands, lips, body and mostly his eyes held the promise that she had always dreamed of, but he scared her. April backed away still staring into his eyes suddenly feeling very timid and embarrassed. She backed behind the Sheriff almost using him as a shield to protect her from this alluring dominant man. Who was this man and what power did he have over her?

The Sheriff cleared his throat and in an almost embarrassed voice said, "April wanted to come by and thank you for saving her. I think she's done that and it's time to leave now."

Steve's bearing didn't change and with his eyes still challengingly locked on April's he said, "It was my pleasure, April, anytime you need saving just yell."

April backed out of the room with the sheriff running interference. As they exited into the hallway, she gave a shuttering sigh. Those few seconds had rocked her world and her spoiled, petulant and demanding ways had just been confronted. She desperately needed to go home and think about what just happened.

Steve slowly closed the door and his hand stayed on the knob long after it was closed. She had been everything he expected, a spoiled and petulant Princess, use to having everyone bow down to her. When she pranced into the room, he knew she was there to tease and tantalize him. She wanted him to know about his brush with Alpine royalty, but she left with a completely different attitude.

His ex-wife had been a spoiled homecoming Queen and it had taken him many years to understand what she was all about. April seem to be cut from the same cloth, although she projected a kind and generous side to her. When she tried to intimidate him with her succulent body and arousing kiss, he knew this was her usual tactic. He doubted anyone in this area would have ever fought back. However, when he fought back, he felt her surrender, suddenly becoming very submissive.

His time with his ex-wife had showed him that these spoiled princesses want one of two kind of men. They either want a man that worships the ground they walk on or challenge them. The ladder makes them feel emotions that never felt before making their surrender that much sweeter. Steve was never going to worship any woman and besides he was only going to be here for a couple of days. However, if April were looking for somebody to tame her, he would be up to the challenge.

He was sure everyone she did this to had been properly intimated and happily took whatever she was willing to give. Her surprised look told him she never had anyone physically rip the superiority from her. He took what she had to give, but gave her back more than she expected. He saw the confusion and bewilderment in her eyes as she left, so he knew there would be a return match.

Steve had to admit she felt extremely supple in his arms, soft sensuous full of unrequited passion. When their kiss ended, he could see the lusty fire in her eyes and the surprise on her face as she backed away. She had expected to show him something he could dream about, but never have. Instead he met her on equal ground, matching then exceeding her control.

Steve turned and went back to lie in bed, but he thought of all that bottled up passion, trapped in that centerfold body. When he took control of the kiss, he felt he felt her melt in his arms and her knees sag. While he still had a lot to do, if the opportunity presented itself, he was going to help her learn to let go completely.

He wondered what their next meeting would be like. He suspected that she would try to use her succulent body to take control again. It would be a fight to see if each is worthy of the other and who had the strength to surrender. So, for however long it lasted their relationship would be a battle for control.

He kept thinking about what his next meeting with April would be like as he lay on the bed trying to drift back to sleep.


Chapter 6

As she left Steve's room April felt weak, confused and compliant. These were feelings she hadn't recalled ever having and her mind was still spinning. She reached out and steadied herself with her hand on the hotel wall as her legs still wobbled with the effect of his kiss. April glanced over at the Sheriff and saw a faint smile on his face. She knew he was enjoying watching her recover from Steve's kiss.

She tried to revive her cock tease status as she forced her shoulders back giving him the perfect view of her always enticing cleavage. April gave him a haughty look letting him know that neither he nor Steve could ever really best her. She was the queen of this particular jungle and she needed to let everybody know that.

April straightened her queenly posture rising to her full height of 5'3", including her 3-inch heels. She looked up the Sheriff towering over her by at least a foot and snapped, "Okay Sheriff, I said my thank you, so we need to get out of here!"

The Sheriff looked over at her with his knowing smile growing on his face as he responded, "Yes ma'am. We're on our way."

They began walking down the hallway and down the grand staircase. April was still breathing hard as they reached the lobby and it wasn't from exertion. Her mind was spinning, heart pounding, stomach quivering, nipples hardened and womanly folds weeping. Her perfectly crafted queenly persona had been rattled and shaken. She had to get out of there, away from his temptation and regain her imperial standing.

The Sheriff's smile told her he knew what was going on inside her head and her blush was a bright pink. Her Alpine sovereignty had been challenged by a desirous, but transient newcomer to her town. The Sheriff had seen it and the smirk on his face told her he was enjoying her embarrassment. She stiffened her back, pulled her head erect and regally walked towards her car.

The entire staff of the hotel and restaurant had turned out to watch April. By now everyone knew the kidnapping story and that he was her savior. This was the biggest news the city of Alpine's grapevine had in a long time. As April came into the lobby, she responded to everyone's presence in her usual haughty and regal manner. However, as she descended the staircase everyone could see something was different. She was not as aloof as she usually was and something was different in her walk. All the gossip mongers could immediately see the difference in her gait. She seemed less sure of herself, softer and more vulnerable.

Everyone could tell something had happened up in that room. April's knees wobbled as she walked down the staircase and her eyes were scared or unsure. When her tongue came out and sensuously caressed her lips, savoring Steve's kiss, they all knew the princess had met her match. Every woman in the lobby looked at the top of the staircase and wondered. If that newcomer could do this to April, what would he be like for a mere mortal?

April saw everyone looking at her with surprise it was almost as if everyone knew exactly what had transpired up in Steve's room. For the first time in almost a decade April felt her face turned red and blush with embarrassment. She quickly averted her eyes and increased her pace as she rushed across the lobby. April was still confused and had no idea why Steve had the power he did over her. She had to get out of here and figure out what was going on.

April snuck into her car and for several moments sat staring out the windshield. She thought about going back to Steve's hotel room, just so she could feel his arms holding her tight. She toyed with her keys wondering what she should do, until she felt someone watching her. She swiveled her head and noticed the Sheriff still there waiting for her to leave. His knowing look made her blush as she put her purse in the seat beside her and thumbed the starter switch on the car.

She hurriedly backed out of a parking space and roared out of the parking lot, eager to get away from the Sheriff's perceptive looks. Her dad had a massive house off the loop overlooking the country club and she didn't want to go there. For now, April felt the need to think and to be alone. So, she made a hard right on Avenue E and headed out of town towards Marfa. The ranch house was a good 45-minute drive and April needed the time to think about what just happened.

At the edge of town, the Sheriff stopped tailing her and returned to the Sheriff's office. April knew that Sheriff being there had saved her from potentially disastrous mistake. Deep down inside she knew without the Sheriff she, and Steve would've grappled for control of their combined passion. The minute their lips touched her desire had burst into flame and the kiss had been a battle, but one she had wanted to lose.

Since her libido had blossomed at the age of 13 April had dreamed about being amid a fiery romance like the ones, she read about in the romance novels. Unfortunately, she was a spoiled little rich girl that also happened to be the towns' beauty Queen. If her rich overprotective father hadn't intimidated her suitors, then her beauty did. Everyone assumed the rich beauty queen always had a date, but the reverse was true.

Whether it was her father's wealth or her ravishing beauty, very few boys had the guts to even talk to her. Of course, all of testosterone laden jocks had chased her, but they were only interested in a notch on their belt. There had been only one jock she had been interested in, a wide receiver on the football team. He was the only one that seemed to have a brain in his head, plus he was Brad Pitt handsome. Unfortunately, his father worked for the Hunt's and he had been forbidden to have anything to do with April.

Growing up her only friends were girls and even most of them were intimidated. In college dating got a little bit better, because men would at least talk to her. Most of the college men didn't know her history and would actually asked her out. When they were informed of whom she was, they were overwhelmed as well. When it came to romance, everyone always seemed to feel overmatched by all the noise around April. Nobody bothered to see the sensitive woman inside. The result was only the bad boys would ask her out, and they were only interested in another conquest.

April didn't know much about Steve, but he was obviously a kind gentleman since he had saved her on the road. He was masculine, handsome and at least her eyes, very sexy. Since the Sheriff told her he was an engineer, she assumed he was smart as well. However, the most important issue was he hadn't let her intimidate him. Not only had he stood his ground when she tried to bully him, but he fought back, matching her toe-to-toe and finally she conceded to him.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12