Quicksilver Messenger Pt. 08

Story Info
Steve fulfills April's wildest fantasies & claims her as his.
9.7k words
4.8
16.6k
7

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

Chapter15

April couldn't even remember when he untied her from the suspension rope. She was suddenly aware that she was sitting nakedly in Steve's lap and he was massaging the kinks out of her muscles. They were sitting in a wingback chair looking out the window towards the mountains. The sun had set long ago and it was black as only the country side can be, but the moon was bright enough to get a silhouette from the mountains.

Her body hummed and vibrated in ways that made her remember how she got here. She was shaking as if she had been left naked in a snow drift, but Steve held her reverently and was honoring her with his caresses. His tender and soothing attention to her needs left her heart aching with the love she felt. He lavished tender kisses on her head and over her face, letting her know that he loved her too.

She curled deeper into his lap, she threw her arms around his neck and gulped a deep cleansing breath. She pressed her face into the crook of his shoulder as her catharsis began. Tears poured out of her eyes in torrents as the last several hours finally caught up with her. She had experienced pleasure, discipline, caring, security, spanking, orgasms and pain she never imagined. She had been forever changed in a magnificent way. Her blinders had been violently ripped off, forcing her to see herself clearly for the first time.

She looked down at her body curled in his lap and saw his marks all over her body. Her breasts were red and inflamed with little red lines from the flogger crossing them. Her nipples were a fiery pink, engorged and angry as they begged for attention. She felt his rough shirt provoking her ultra sensitive nipples, because they really wanted to feel his skin against them. She had remembered him taking off his shirt; when had he put it on again?

Her belly, hips and legs were likewise crisscrossed with lashes from the flogger. The insides of April's thighs were glistening with her female nectar and a huge wet spot on his pants were a testament to her passion. She quivered as she saw the lashes over her body and remembered what they felt like, but inside she knew he had claimed her and marked her as his own. Everything she was looking at was the physical manifestation of their time together. Inside he had touched her heart with pleasure beyond compare and her heart, mind and soul all bore his marks.

She was feeling things she couldn't explain, but she knew they were things she wanted. April pulled her face from his shoulder and looked into his probing eyes and even now she knew he could read her most intimate thoughts. She glanced at his shirt seeing it stained with her tears and she looked up with a plea in her watery, red eyes.

Steve immediately understood what she wanted and disengaged her arms so she was sitting freely on his lap. He reached down to the bottom of the shirt with both hands and a single motion stripped it over his head. Before he had even dropped the shirt by the chair April's lips had attacked his chest and kissed their way lovingly up to his neck.

She felt the muscles of his broad chest rippling under her hands and lips as she hungrily kissed him. His manly scent filled her nose, as the fine hairs on his chest tickled her face. His bare chest was everything she had imagined and more; strong, virile, powerful and dominantly masculine. She put her arms back around his neck as she snuggled back against him, but this time with her skin against his and they fit perfectly together. Her hard nipples weaved through his chest hair until they could snuggle hard against his chest.

As his thick arms pulled her tighter against his chest she felt so wanted and so secure. His arms crushing her against his chest were not trying to keep her from escaping; they were showing her that she was desired more than he could put into words. Hidden inside his arms she felt the whole different set of senses. They heat of his chest warmed her, making her feel safe and pushed away deepest fears. His scent reminded her of comfort food, and she felt cozy and sheltered. The pounding of his heart made her feel love and while her heart reciprocated, she still felt scared.

Yesterday she had been a spoiled, bratty woman. She was strong-willed, intelligent and knew how beautiful she was, yet she always struck out when it came to love or relationships. She knew men desired her, but was unsure of how to find love. No one seemed to want her mind, or heart, they only seemed to want her body and those that she had given it to only wanted it once.

Because she spoke her mind, stood her ground and defended those that couldn't defend themselves, people labeled her a bitch. When she spurns those that only see her as a vessel for their abuse or lust, she is branded a frigid bitch. Her courage and strength pushed away those people that would just step on her or squash all the strength and beauty inside. They desired to possess her body, casting aside her heart, mind, love and soul, and that was something she couldn't allow.

Then came Steve and her world was turned upside down. The minute she had seen him she had wanted him. Physically he was everything she desired and everything she dreamed of. Every time she saw him, she quivered with desire and after their first kiss she could think of nothing else except him. Maybe that's what love is, not equals getting together, but explosions of dreams and desires that light up the sky with fireworks.

Now she has found a man who glories in her strength, respects her mind, understands her fears, cherishes her heart and protects her soul. He can see inside her heart and seems to know her innermost thoughts. Steve makes her open and vulnerable and she can't hide who she is from him. He acknowledges her flaws and her faults only make him love her more. Steve has earned her trust and love by accepting only the very best from her. He realizes that her passion is her greatest strength and her submission the greatest gift a man can receive.

Steve has guided her to feel unimagined emotions, pleasures never before conceived and a love that nourishes her soul. She chooses to give herself to him, not because she has to, but because she yearns for him to own her. April needed his power to tame her strength and for him to punish her when she gets out of line. She needs him to bring out the very best of her and not allow her to fall back into old habits.

Her internal voices cried out for this, for him to dominate her. She wants to give him all she is and have him cherish her mind, heart, body and most of all love her. However, she has external voices echoing in her head. What would everyone think if they saw her hanging from the rafters, being used as a sex toy? Would they think she is sick or perverted? Would they pity her and turn their backs on her?

She will be his as long as he wants her, but in her own mind can she really admit she needs a man like Steve. Will she let him push her in line and submit to him even when it's hard? April wondered if she could admit to herself that she is a sexual submissive. Can she make herself open and available, making herself vulnerable, inviting total intimacy? Did she want to be pursued, fucked, loved and possessed by Steve whenever he wanted?

The past few hours had told her the answer and it was yes, Oh God yes. She wanted to be taken and used as his sexual toy. She needed to feel Steve lying on top of her with his hot skin rubbing her nipples and his cock splitting her in two. His pleasure and his desire made her feel like a woman. In those moments she felt sexier and more beautiful than she did when she won the Miss. Texas pageant.

She did care what everyone else thought, but for the first time in her life the world is an exciting place, full of life and passion. She felt a freedom and independence that she had never felt before. It was Steve that brought out the vivid colors and bright sunshine. She would deal with the outside voices later, right now giving herself to Steve was the only thing that mattered. She looked into his eyes and knew she was where she belonged, she was home.

April kissed up his neck and when she reached his ear she whispered, "How did you know? How do you know my inner most desires, what I needed and what I feared?"

Steve smiled a crooked smile, caressed and smoothed her hair and responded, "From that first kiss I could tell you were a fighter. You are a very beautiful, demanding and strong woman. You used those traits to push people away so they never would hurt you. However, when you went soft in my arms, I could tell that deep inside you wanted a man that would challenge and push you."

"You are a unique combination of strength, intelligence and beauty. I'll bet that almost everyone around you only sees that. They don't see that there's a child inside that needs to be loved and protected. The child inside you needs somebody to love her even when she tries to push them away. She needs someone that with one hug or kiss can give her peace and erase all of her pain."

"You want to be pursued, loved, and possessed by a man worthy of you and the gift you are offering. A man that will cherish the gift you are giving, but also one that will be unyielding in terms of discipline. You want a man that will not let you get away with your spoiled and bratty behavior, while loving who you are."

"April, I have a confession, I was married once before. My ex-wife was spoiled, arrogant, and beautiful. She thought everyone was there for her benefit. That's also how I recognized many of your selfish traits and how I knew you wouldn't tolerate weakness from me. However, there was a big difference between you and her. My ex-wife's haughty arrogance was not a defense mechanism, because her heart and soul were just as rotten."

"That was one of my fears. When your heart and soul finally opened up to me, what would we find? Well, what I found was a scared, sensitive and lonely woman. She tries to love with all her heart, but nobody sees past her wealth and beauty. You have been hurt a lot and built some very high walls to protect your loving, open and giving heart. What I found inside you is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and one that outshines this magnificent form that houses it."

Steve pulled her head away from his neck so that he could look into her eyes. He saw hurricane of emotions swimming in her eyes and they ranged from fear to panic, bravery to doubt, trust to security and passion to love. Her whole posture told him that she wanted this more than anything else she's ever done, but she was scared. He stroked her face gently and lovingly whispered, "Baby, this should scare you, because it takes a strong woman to give her heart and body to someone."

"You just experienced a sample, but you won't believe what happens when you make yourself vulnerable to someone else. When you really trust someone enough to open your heart the world explodes into a bright sea of colors." Steve looked at her with intense emotion in his eyes, sharing his love for her. "I will never take advantage of you and I don't want just your body, I want everything. I want us to challenge each other, while feeling our hearts joined together."

"This will not be easy and I will demand a lot from you, but it's not anything you can't give. You just need to know that while we are dancing, I lead and you follow. This will unlock some of your deepest fears, but I will be there keeping you safe. There will be fear and pain; because I will make you mine and your spoiled behavior will not be tolerated."

Steve could see her love's desire written with her eyes and her smile, but paid for with her tears. He leaned down and gently kissed her mouth with their tongues playfully dueling with each other. She moaned and whimpered into his mouth as again her body came alive demanding his attention. It didn't matter whether it was his touch, smell or even the sight of him, but her nipples were immediately at attention and her cleft was wet with anticipation.

His arms gave her the feeling of security, while his hands and lips created fires that could never seem to be extinguished. The hollow, lonely, scared and empty place inside her was now being filled with his strength and his love. She felt his strength and power lift her into the heavens and his tender love deposit her back on earth. The moment she surrendered; her heart came alive. Now the acute ache inside her is because her heart is overflowing with vivid lightning and thunder that everyone calls love.

She twisted in his arms until they were locked in a deeply intense loving gaze. Steve's hungry look sent shivers through her spine and she had to have him ... NOW! April plunged into his arms with her mouth attacking his in a voracious kiss. Steve had awakened the bad girl beast inside April and now it was demanding to be fed. April's fingernails were clawing at Steve's back while her mouth hungrily nibbled on his lips and tongue.

April felt feverish and desperate to feel Steve's hands and lips on her skin. Every inch of her skin burned with need and she needed more of him ... so much more. He was her cocaine high; her sugar rush and she was going through withdrawal. She felt raw, open, and vulnerable. She felt as if she would die soon if he didn't make love to her. She would even forsake her pride or dignity if he would just take her and make her his.

Steve was smiling inside as he enjoyed her voracious kiss. Her hunger had released her long-hidden desires with her heart open, offering herself and trusting him to take care of her. Her hungry looks were an amazing aphrodisiac and the offer of her fabulous body was temptation personified. He knew he couldn't give in to her temptations, at least not now.

Steve scooped her up into his arms and stood from the chair. He walked across the hall to her bedroom and placed her on the bed, all while she continued to kiss, claw, and demand his attention. She lay back on the bed with her arms outstretched in an invitation for him to partake in her sinfully delicious body. She was offering herself to him the only way she knew how. His hunger matched hers and as he knelt on the bed it was everything, he could do not to ravage her, but she still had to lessons to learn.

Steve grabbed both her hands in one of his and stretched them over her head. As he leaned over, she arched her back presenting her swollen breasts to his ravenous mouth. She anxiously yielded her unprotected, hard and inflamed nipples to his greedy lips. Despite the upcoming lesson, Steve succumbs to her pleading offer and wolfishly attacked her nipples gnawing on them gluttonously.

The ferociousness of his attack not only sent blistering passion ripping through her body, but it robbed her of her breath as well. Her back arched even more trying to find more of that exquisitely painful passion. She whimpered and moaned erotically, "Ohgodohgodohgod. Please ... OOOOOOOOOO ... please." Her chest heaved as she tried to remember how to breathe. Just as she caught her breath, Steve moved to the other nipple adding to the firestorm inside her womanly core.

As quickly as the attack began, it ended. April's eyes were crossed and glazed over as Steve's face hovered over hers. She didn't know what was happening and through her glassy eyes looked at him questioningly. Steve gently kissed her lips, then nose then the forehead before he said, "You still owe me a demonstration of how you pleasure yourself. However, I will promise you one other thing. If you do a good job of showing me how much you want me, and I promise to fuck you until you are a hot, screaming, sticky mess. Then I will fuck you some more until I own you."

With the desperate and pleading to look in her eyes April breathlessly whispered, "Please ... Please take me now! I need to feel your skin on mine, your hands caressing and your lips loving me. Please ... Please fuck me ... do it now!"

Steve looked devotedly into her eyes and responded, "I want to see the desire to grow in your eyes and your passions consume your body. I want you to be delirious with need when I take you and watch your orgasms devour your body. You will scream my name and remember this night for the rest of your life."

Steve stood from the bed, but before he sat straight back chair, he brought her a bottle of water. He took off his boots, socks and his jeans before sitting back down in the straight back chair.

April's mind was still foggy, to her it seemed like all he had to do is kiss her and her body went crazy with need for him. Whatever he did to her she needed much, much more. He had thrown down the gauntlet and she knew now what she had to do. She gobbled down the bottle of water while she thought about teasing herself into frenzy, knowing that it would in turn drive him crazy for her.

As he took off his jeans, she got her first idea of what was in store for her. His cock was hard and stretching his underwear way out of shape. It went from his crotch to the edge of his hip and looked almost as big as her forearm. She trembled with hunger as she looked at it and her mouth were suddenly dry, even after drinking the water. She wanted to touch it, taste it and feel it sliding down her throat and stretching her hungry pussy.

April slowly rose from the bed, decided to put on some music and dance erotically for him, while using her toys to make it even wilder. She went over to her iPod and thought about putting on Joe Cocker's Stripper, but decided against it and put on more techno La Club. She darkened the room lights and brightened spotlights on her bed's headboard.

As the music started, April stood still for a moment letting the beat flow through her. Slowly her hands rose above her head and her belly tightened softly throwing her hips side to side as the rhythm flowed through her body. She closed her eyes began dancing like only her lover was watching. As she moved the lights caressed only portions of her body while creating erotic shadows that hid the rest. This time she danced nakedly in front of him without shame or humiliation, openly giving her body and her heart to the man watching. As much as he wanted her, she wanted him even more. She would give anything for love, but for him anything was not enough, she needed more.

Her breasts wobbled provocatively as her shoulders shimmied, and her breathing quickened. The music seemed to lift her soul higher and higher while driving her desire before it. Her hands began moving down, spreading her long hair around her shoulders and ultimately caressing her breasts. She cupped her breasts presenting them to Steve, but when her thumb and forefinger's surrounded and squeezed her nipples, her eyes popped open.

Now she's dancing only for Steve with her body's blazing passion pouring through her crazy eyes into his. One hand continued to toy with her breasts while the other slowly slid down her belly, letting her fingers easily through her wet, glistening pussy lips. As her finger slide inside, her eyes are blazing with wild desire and she moaned softly, "Oh God, I need this to be you!"

She looks and sees Steve's unblinking eyes blistering her naked satiny skin. The heat from his gaze only adds more fuel to the fire inside her. She feels totally naked in front of him, not just her body. She feels his eyes looking inside her with her heart totally exposed to his searing gaze. Her warts and flaws are out in the open, but they don't matter to him. He wants her just the way she is, even with all her faults. With that realization she is ready to offer up her body as his prize.

Her heart and body want the same thing and she realizes for the first time that vulnerability can also be strength. She is all desire, want, frenzied devotion and spontaneous heat. The heat inside her is controlling her movements as her hips shutter and pump to the music. Her belly clenches and ripples as it tries to contain the heat inside her, while her breasts are beckoning beacons trying to draw Steve into her body.

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers