Quicksilver Messenger Pt. 09

Story Info
Steve discovers a photographer watching their loving.
7.5k words
4.77
11.4k
6

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
904 Followers

Chapter 17

April was still in her euphoric subspace high, floating in an almost out of body existence. Her medical training had told her what she was experiencing was a release of epinephrine from the adrenal glands, dopamine, as well as a dump of endorphins and encephalins. It was one of the most intense highs a body could ever achieve, but it didn't come from drugs. Her body was reacting to the extreme carnal fury and the wild passionate love he had shown her. Steve was her high, her love, her reason for feeling this way and the reason she had been changed forever.

Steve reached up and untied her hands from the headboard. He pulled the duvet over them and pulled April's back tight against his chest. He caressed her still quivering body as they spooned together. However, with Steve's large size and April's diminutive body it is more accurate to say that Steve enveloped April into his body. Both of them felt connected in a way that they hadn't felt with any other person, but also contented and at peace.

She felt cold as she was floating through euphoric space, adrift, but not alone. Steve seemed to know what was happening as he wrapped her in his arms. He was her anchor, her sanctuary and her security while his body heat and the duvet kept her warm. His hands gently and lovingly caressed her sensitive skin, bringing her down gently instead of letting her crash. His tender kisses and loving words let her know that she was loved, cared for, cherished and would never be alone again.

For Steve the aftercare was absolutely the most important part of making love to someone. All the intense feelings, the dopamine, the endorphins helped to forge bonds between a man and a woman. Aftercare seals the bonds, cements the physical and emotional connections while letting love shine through.

He reached over and pulled a box drink from his gym bag. He gave it to her with the straw sticking at the top and instructed her to drink the whole thing. He also gave her a bottle of water to sip on while he cuddled with her. He massaged her stressed muscles while softly and lovingly caressing her still wildly sensitive skin. His caresses were very arousing allowing her very slowly to come down from her endorphin high.

April's whole body still tingled all over and she had never felt more alive than she did right now. All of that was due to the man who had her wrapped in his arms. Her body was sore and aching with all her muscles shaking in both exhaustion and bliss. They had only known each other for two full days, but she knew she was in love with him and the thought of not being in his arms was painful.

As April's shaking subsided, she twisted in his arms so she could put her cheek on his chest. Steve got the hint and rolled over on his back with April draped across his chest. April bask in his smells, the heat from his body, his chest hairs tickling her face and the sound of his heart pounding in his chest. April was happy, comfortable, and serene, as she lay on his chest she smiled impishly as she thought, 'she loves a pillow with a heartbeat'.

Steve gloried in the feel of her soft and supple tiny form against his massive frame. He could barely feel her in his arms, but her softness and warmth against his body felt wonderful. In fact, she felt so good his cock started hardening again and when April felt it, she squirmed against him trying to get it harder. Steve groaned as she used her body, rubbing with her hard nipples and kissing his chest to excite him. Then she threw her leg over his body and with her hand guided him into her pussy.

"Oh God this is the most wonderful feeling in the world." She said as she felt the head of his cock pop inside her. "Oh Steve, I'm so sore, but I can't stop, it feels sooo damn good. Never in my life have I felt anything as excruciatingly perfect as when you're inside me. Oh Steve, I need to you buried deep inside me, oh I need you so badly."

Steve pulled April completely on top of him with her breasts digging into his chest. When he got her there, April started trembling because she couldn't stop sliding down his cock until it was fully buried inside her pussy. She sat fully impaled on his cock, her whole-body trembling with her head thrown back in an extended moan.

Steve allowed her to sit for a minute then put his hands under her ass, lifted her up a few inches and let her drop. As she slammed down, fully impaled herself on his cock Steve saw her entire body quake with her stomach muscles trembling. Her eyes popped wide open in surprise and her mouth fell open as she squeaked, "Steve Oh St ... eve, Oh shit, Oh God"

Steve lifted and dropped her again and this time her stomach muscles jerked her forward onto Steve's chest. Steve knew she was close so he lifted his hips hammering his cock into her clasping pussy. Within a few strokes her breath was locked in her chest, shaking as her orgasm took over her body. Steve marveled at how extremely gorgeous she was with euphoria glowing on her face and he had to see more.

Steve watched her heart shining through her eyes and wondered why no one else had ever taken the time to love her like this. The beauty in her eyes and face was breathtaking, intoxicating and uplifting. That no other man had taken the time to discover her inner fire and beauty was a sad testament to men. He knew he would do whatever it took to keep seeing that exhilarating look in her eyes. She had captured his heart and his soul. No matter what it took he would never give her up.

Steve cradled her legs in his arms and stood from the bed with April still fully impaled on his cock. Steve's cock and hands were the only thing supporting April as she was suspended in the air. Her weight was driving his cock even deeper into her already spasming cunt. April screamed as she felt his cock get even deeper inside her and her whole body bucked in his arms as another massive cum enveloped her.

Steve filled his hands with her tiny butt cheeks and began lifting her up and down, sliding his cock in and out of her out-of-control pussy. April felt like her brain was exploding as she felt her body convulsing and exploding around Steve's cock. April tried to hold on to Steve's neck and shoulders. However, with the next round of body shivers, her arms seemed to go spastic and she lost her grip. Steve had hurriedly slid his hand up her back to keep her from falling, so now the only thing supporting April was one hand and his cock.

April was shaking like a leaf in a thunderstorm. Her teeth were chattering and none of her muscles responded to her commands. She tried to tell Steve how unbelievable he was making her feel, but all she could get out of her mouth were moans, grunts and keening noises as her body shook in ecstasy.

April couldn't believe what was happening to her, she thought of earlier when Steve made love to her nothing could get any better, but she was wrong. Steve had completely taken control of her body and was relentlessly pushing her higher and into a rapture she had no idea existed. This was more than she had read about in romance novels, where you're manhandled and taken to the heights of ecstasy that she didn't know existed. Now thanks to Steve, she was experiencing it ... no, experiencing more than she thought existed.

Steve pushed her up against the bedroom wall, this freed up his hand that was supporting her back and now he had both hands to feed April his cock. This vaulted April to a new level of orgasm. Her lungs were also locked in an orgasmic spasm. April saw her vision dim before she was able to get air into her lungs. However, the next orgasm took her over the edge and in the midst of a massive cum, April fainted in Steve's arms.

Steve felt as if he might have pushed her too far and he started carrying her over to the bed. She quickly came out of the faint and when she saw the concern on Steve's face, she tried to kiss him. Through her quivering lips she tried to tell him that this was the most wonderful experience of her life. Unfortunately, she was shaking so hard she could only get some of her point across.

"St ... eve, So Wo ... nd ... er ... fu ... ll, Mo ... re, Lo ... ve Me."

Steve knew she was okay as he took her over to the bed and laid her gently on the mattress. He hovered over her like a mother hen and thought they might take it a little slower. He caressed her face and kissed her trembling lips then said. "I don't want to hurt you my love, we can go a little slower."

In her still quivering voice said. "Never stop loving me, don't you ever stop." When she finished, Steve could see tears swimming in her eyes and he realized that she belonged to him. He had no defense against her tears of joy and his heart ached with love for her. April looked at him with awe on her face and tears in her eyes. No one had ever cared about her, her feelings or her pain before. She felt an ache in her heart and realized this what love was, caring for the other person more than yourself.

April wrapped her arms around Steve's neck and her legs around his middle and pulled herself off the bed so she could feel his skin searing hers. She started lavishing kisses on Steve's face, with tears streaming down her face and she started whispering. "Steve I've never felt or even dreamed this; I Love you so much. I've never known what it's like to care for someone and have someone care for me. My heart is so full of love for you it's aching. Oh God I love you so, take me and make me yours for all time."

Steve slowly laid her on the mattress, began to let her feel his weight as he pushed his cock all the way inside her. He held it there deep inside her as he began to kiss and nibble her exposed neck.

April felt her whole-body tingle as she felt totally filled with Steve's love, his cock and his weight pinning her to the mattress. "Oh God, you're so deep in me, I think you are in my stomach. I'm so full of you and your love, I feel so sexy and beautiful. I feel loved and I have never felt anything so amazingly perfect in my life. Oh Steve, don't ever stop making love to me."

Steve kissed April tenderly on her sensuous lips and pulled back to watch her beautiful face as he pulled his cock back to her pussy lips. Slowly he went back inside her so that he was buried against her cervix. April's beautiful face had a serene glow of love as she pinned him with her eyes, pouring her love into him.

As he started moving his cock, her face morphed into the most erotically blissful look he had ever seen. Her eyes were still pouring her love into him, but they began to cloud over with lustful ecstasy. Her mouth stayed open in the shape of an oval with her breathing coming out in hard, panting breaths, punctuated with moans of "Ooohh Steeevveee."

Steve began to pound harder and faster inside her, with April beginning to twist, squirm. She pushed into Steve, trying to get more of his loving cock inside her. Her hands were clawing at his back, her legs spread wide and her head was thrashing back and forth. Her face was wrapped in a look of supreme ecstasy with her mouth slack and her eyes wide with the feeling of exquisite bliss.

As Steve continued his fast-deep thrusting strokes, he could feel the tension in April's body increasing as she strained to reach the ultimate summit of their love. Suddenly it was there and all of her body tensed in an exultation of the ecstasy overwhelming her body. April had come to expect that making love with Steve would lead to wild intense, all-consuming cums. It felt like she had more than a hundred orgasms by now, but each one was more spectacular. She realized that the more open and giving she was, the deeper and richer her climax.

Steve put his hands underneath her and held her shaking and convulsing body tightly against him as he continued thrusting deep into her spasming cunt. He knew he wasn't far behind and the unparalleled eroticism of having this beautiful woman shattering around his cock was going to push him over the edge very quickly.

As he continued driving his massive cock in and out of this tiny woman, she never stopped cumming or shaking in his arms. Her angelic face had a look of disbelief as the orgasmic tsunami rolled through her body unabated and refused to stop. Her mouth was open in a silent scream as the rapture continued undiminished. As her eyes latched onto his, he could feel the total love and trust she had. To him this was enough to push him over the edge. Steve began firing long ropes of cum into her pussy with them bouncing off her cervix.

Steve held her shivering body in his arms as his quivering joined hers. He held her in his arms until the spasms in his cock subsided. He gently laid her still quivering body on the mattress covering her with his bulk. He looked at her serene beautiful face, still lost in the bliss of their lovemaking and he began to gently kiss her nose, eyes, cheeks, lips, forehead and ears.

Steve pulled his cock out of April and her whole body went into another round of shivers. He lay down beside her and pulled her back to snuggle against his chest. As he did so, he protectively held her, wrapped his arms around her in a cocoon against his body. As he basks in her silky skin and sexy scents, he felt her squirm, pulling tighter into his embrace.

Steve looked out the Windows and saw the sky beginning to turn light gray. He knew the sunrise was just around the corner and they had spent the entire night make love. This night had been nothing short of incredible. He thought snuggling while watching the sunrise together would be a fitting romantic ending to the night. Steve kissed her nose rousing April from her sexual reverie. He scooped her up in his arms grabbed a blanket off the bed. Then he carried both her and the blanket out to the balcony. They sat in one of the wicker chairs, covered in a blanket and together watched the sunrise.

April snuggled into his arms purring as she kissed his neck. As he draped blanket over them to keep them warm brisk in the morning air she whispered, "I love belonging to you. I want you to know tonight exceeded even my wildest fantasies. I'm still tingling all over and I'm sure that I will be throughout the day."

April pulled away so she could look into his eyes and let him see her open and vulnerable heart. Steve could see tears beginning to gather in her eyes as she emotionally whispered, "Even if this is all there is, I want you to know that I love you. I will always love you and you will own my heart and body. You can have anything you want from me, but even if you don't want me, it won't stop me from being in love with you."

April hid her face back in the crook of his neck and he could feel her shoulder shaking as her tears rolled down his chest. It had been the most incredible night for him as well and she was indeed his fantasy girl. However, he had a job in California in three days and he had already made his commitments. He didn't know what the future would bring, but he did know he was not ready to give her up either.

He tilted her face back and looked into her watery eyes and seeing her pain. Steve kissed her on the forehead then the tip of her nose before he said, "You're not getting away that easy, because I'm your master and I'm not ready to give you up! We both have obligations and will have to see how to work everything out, but don't forget who you belong to."

April smiled one of her patented light up the room, happier than she's ever been smiles. Then she dove for his lips in a deeply passionate and loving kiss. When the kiss ended Steve looked at her and said, "Baby, we've only known each other for three days now. It doesn't feel right for me to tell you that I love you, but I know I want you in my life."

April purred snuggled deeper into his arms while Steve squeezed her tighter into his arms pulling the blanket tighter around them. Together they watched the sky lighten as the deep oranges turned into pinks and yellows until finally the sun peeked over the mountains. The minute the first flash of sunlight beamed over the mountains Steve saw a flash or reflection from either a mirror or a lens coming from the nearby stand of trees.

He knew what he saw and it was either the lens from some high-powered binoculars or a long camera lens. Since it was a single flash, he thought it was probably a camera. He remembered the security lights coming on last night and wondered if anyone has been watching. It had never crossed his mind that someone would be spying on April.

Whatever was going on he had to find out. If this had been the same person, he thought he saw last night, then April was in trouble. She was now his woman and if someone had compromising pictures of April it was his fault. He had to find out what was going on and it was his job to keep her safe and protect her.

That included protecting her reputation. He wasn't going to let any Paparazzi plaster photos of their beautiful time together around town and smear April's reputation. If there had been someone out there, they would have to be stopped. He held April tight against his chest and he felt her body begin to twitch as she fell asleep in his arms.

He stood up from the chair with her in his arms and carried her back inside. He laid her in bed and gently tucked her under the covers. As she felt his warmth leave her, she twisted sleepily and whimpered, "Steve stay with me, stay with me Master."

Steve tucked the covers in around her and kissed her gently on the lips before he says, "You are mine. I will be with you always and I'm not going anywhere. However, I have something to take care of, but I'll be right back my love."

April felt a moment of panic and a flash of betrayal. After all they had gone through was, he just going to leave? April grabbed his arm and hung on tight as he started to get up from the bed. Steve stopped, looked back and saw the look of horror on her face and he immediately knew what she was thinking.

He crawled back over to her and began to lightly caress her face as he said, "No baby that's not what's happening. I'm not leaving and we belong together." He didn't want her to panic because of what he saw outside, but he knew she would never believe him unless he explained.

"Baby, last night your security lights came on while you were being punished. I looked around and couldn't see anyone and forgot about it. However, this morning as the sun came up, I saw flash from a lens over in the tree line." Steve's face got very angry almost predatory before he continued.

"You are mine and you belong to me. That means I will protect you from any threats to you physically, emotionally or to your reputation. If there is someone out there, I'm going to find them and if they have photos of you, I'm going to destroy them. No one messes with my girl and tries to ruin her reputation. I'll be back soon as I check out tree line and make sure no one is out to hurt you."

April looked at him stunned ... he was the real deal ... he was her knight. She had really wanted to give herself to him and she prayed that he would not rip her heart out, but there was always that bit of doubt. Ever since she became aware of other people, there had been deceiving, lies, breakups and backstabs. April had almost given up on people, realizing that she didn't need the drama some people brought with them.

Trust was something she didn't give away easily, but Steve has earned it time and again. Others had fooled her before, but now she knew she belonged to him. Her heart grew and ached in her chest ... unbelievably he loved her too. Her eyes started to cloud up as she mewled, "Yo You're going to protect me?"

His look softened as he looked at her lovingly. He held her face in his hand as his voice rumbled, "By now you should know I'm not like everyone else. The gift of your heart and submission is something I will always honor and cherish. I never lie and everything I have told you is true. You belong to me now and I always take care of what is mine."

Oupa99
Oupa99
904 Followers
12