Quicksilver Messenger Pt. 10

Story Info
Steve saves April and their loves explodes into passion.
5.9k words
4.75
11.1k
4

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

Chapter 19

Dangling over the cliff was the most terrifying moment April could ever think of. She looked down between her naked breasts and saw her hips swinging wildly, with her toes wiggling in the air. Far below, very far below was the rocky landscape, filled with sharp and jagged boulders. If anything happened to the rope, there was no way she could survive the fall.

April looked across the chasm and saw Steve there. His face was hard and angry with his body tensed like a coiled spring ready to strike. He had come to save her just like she knew he would, but he was currently stymied by the man calling himself Peter. Strangely enough, with Steve there she felt a sense of security.

She knew it was strange, not being terrified, but somehow, she knew Steve would sacrifice his own life to save hers. Dangling over a precipice and being a held hostage by some kind of maniac had been terrifying at first. However, when Steve arrived all those feelings vanished. She kept her eyes on him watching him, watch her.

His eyes and face were loving and supportive, but there was also a fierce confidence that he would save her. After she listened to the conversation between Steve and Peter, she understood that this was not about her or her father. This was all about Steve and she saw the look of guilt on his face as he realized that it was his fault. That only seemed to harden his determination.

She remembered that look of determination and it sent chills through her. It was only yesterday, but it was a lifetime ago when Steve strung her up in her bedroom. Her whole outlook on life, love and whom she was had changed. She experienced and felt things that night that surpassed her vivid imagination and Steve had done them to her. Everything he had done, he had done for her, with love, compassion. He showed a hard determination to tear down her walls and make her his.

Last night she had surrendered herself to him and it was something she had never done before. She never let a man have control over her, but now there was someone very special and she liked the way he ruled her. He explored and pushed her limits while keeping her in line. With him she felt safe and knew he would look after her, all while demanding strict a strict code of conduct.

When he had run off to try to save her from an intruder, she knew she had found her soul mate. With the faint marks and redness on her body she knew he had claimed her, but the more profound marks were inside on her heart. He had only demanded that she control herself, and he had not demanded her trust, love or respect. However, by the end of the night she had eagerly given him whatever he wanted; her heart, her body and even her free will.

While he was gone trying to save her reputation, many of her fantasies rushed through her head. Steve was always the star of her dramas. She remembered, with passion flowing through his veins, he gripped her so tightly she could feel their hearts merge. There was just something about his strong hands as he held her. She felt so secure, so wanted, so loved and it was pure bliss.

He had been far more passionate than she ever imagined, especially when she crossed him. He never hurt her, only punishing and correcting her when she tried to control him with her bratty behavior. She liked the way he set rules and limits and wouldn't let her get away with breaking them. It made her feel like someone actually cared about her. He cared about her enough to demand only the very best from her.

After he left, her skin burned and her body vibrated as she waited for him to come back to her. She had cum more times last night and her whole life before, with the intensity being like an atom bomb inside her. Despite all of that she hungered for more. Her body was exhausted, achy and sore but she had grown addicted to his attention and needed more. She wanted to feel his arms holding her tight and his hands tenderly touching her skin. She wanted to feel his hands knotting in her hair as he demanded a kiss. Oh God, she ached for him.

When she heard the front door open, she assumed it was Steve and joy rippled through her body. She quickly jumped on her knees, but still naked on the bed and assumed the slave presentation position she saw on the Internet. She wanted to give herself again and have him use her anyway he saw fit. Her breathing got rapid as she heard his footsteps coming up the stairs. Her heart hammered in her chest as he approached and she cast her eyes downward so that she wasn't looking at him.

She heard his footsteps pause at the doorway and a tiny smile crept over her face. She felt her whole-body flush with desperate fire for him and maybe a little embarrassment. She could feel his eyes ogling her and she knew he wanted her just as badly as she wanted him. Then she heard him approach and he was standing next to the bed, but something didn't smell right.

It was not his scent, but instead a dusty unkempt smell. She started to turn her head as a foul-smelling rank cloth was placed over her face. April quickly looked up and saw a stranger leering at her, sending panic and fearful chills down her spine. As the world began to dim and go dark April tried to scream for Steve to come save her. She never got the words out before the world went dark and she slumped to the bed.

April woke several minutes later bouncing on the back seat of a car as it traveled at high speed over rough landscape. She was hogtied, still naked but wrapped in the sheets of her bed. The man that took her was in the front seat driving. She had no idea where they were going, she only knew they were getting their very fast.

A few more minutes later the car stopped and he pulled her out of the back seat. She screamed, squirmed and fought as he carried her up a winding cliff to a small shack. However, when she saw the narrow path and the long drop over the edge of the cliff, she stopped squirming as much. She didn't want him touching her, but she didn't want to fall to her death either. He took her to the edge of the cliff next to the shack, retied her hands in front of her then tied her hands to a hoist.

He left her in the morning sun naked lying on her sheets. He was alternated hiding himself in the shack and in various rocks around it. He was obviously waiting for someone and the only person April could think of was Steve. She still couldn't understand what was going on, but when Steve did show up she felt like things would be okay.

She believed in Steve, more than she had any other human being. He was her protector, her white night, her friend and after last night her lover and her master.


Chapter 20

Steve knew the only time he had to do something was before his report arrived. So with his eyes on the prize he slowly began walking up the path towards the shack. He could see the trust and love in April's eyes as she knew he was coming to get her. Across the chasm they were making love with their eyes. She felt her heart growing in her chest with each step that Steve took proving he would defend her to his dying breath.

Peter however had a completely different reaction. As Steve walked around the boulders, Peter yelled at him to stop. The minute he stepped onto the narrow ledge leading to the shack, Peter put a shot from his rifle between his feet.

Steve stopped for a second glared at Peter and said, "You're getting what you want. There's no point in endangering April while we wait for it to arrive. So, I'm going to come out there, bring her back over land and untie her from the boom. You still have the guns, so we are still your hostages."

Steve looked back at April and he could see her shaking her head, with tears rolling down her cheeks. She was afraid Peter would shoot him because of her and she wanted to make sure that wouldn't happen. She would rather die on the rocks below than let Steve die because of her.

Steve saw her love and her heart pouring out through her eyes. She was willing to sacrifice herself to save him. That was the gorgeous heart that had been revealed to him the night before. That was the woman he would fight for. He wanted to shelter her with one arm and defend her against all comers with the other.

Steve slowly began walking down the path heading towards April. He saw the barrel of the rifle tracking his every footstep and he knew any second he could die. Then again Peter could release the rope and April could die, so he had to get her safely back on the ledge.

The whole of the business end of the rifle followed his every movement, but he finally reached the boom. He swung the boom until April was back safely over land then untied the rope, slowly lowering her to the ledge. April's legs trembled underneath her and he had to lower her all the way to the ground.

Steve rushed over to April and sat cross-legged in the dirt as he pulled her into his lap. She immediately curled into his arms as he held her tight against his body. He hadn't even thought about how cold it was but April was freezing and he pulled off his jacket wrapping her tightly as he began undoing the ropes around her wrists. The whole time he could see the barrel of the rifle out of the corner of his eyes and it never wavered as they were kept in its sights.

He took the ropes off her wrists, then put her arms through the jacket and zipped it up. He could tell she was finally starting to warm back up, but the other objective was to hide her sexy figure from Peter's ogling eyes. Once he had her firmly ensconced in the jacket, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself tightly against his chest.

She clung to him like a desperate leech with her face buried in the crook of his shoulder. Steve felt April's shoulders shake as she began sobbing with relief. She had been abducted, transported here, dangled over a death-defying drop and the final insult was Peter's lecherous gaze. Now she was safely in Steve's arms and April finally felt secure again.

They heard Peter laughing from the shack, "This is all so very touching, but I remember you were fucking her brains out a few hours ago. Oh, and I have the pictures to prove it. I wonder how much I can sell those for on the Internet?"

Steve had suspected as much, but now Peter confirmed it. The minute he gets what he wants from his computer, they are dead. There's no way he would try to sell those pictures if they were still alive. So no matter what the odds Steve needed to do something.

Objective one had been accomplished; April was safely back on the mountaintop and not dangling over a group of rocks anymore. Now he needed to do something about Peter. Steve started weighing his options. It seemed the only play he had was to distract him, get close and get the gun away from him.

The obvious distraction was April; her naked body would've distracted a monk. She was his now and his feelings for her were too deep. He could not use her that way and he wanted to keep her safe, away from the action. Steve kissed the top of her head and stroked her silky hair as he thought about what to do.

The first part was getting close, so he stood gathering April in his arms and carried her over to the edge of the shack. Peter's reaction was predictable, "What the hell are you doing? Get back, stay away. Do not come over here or I'll kill you both."

Steve started shuffling slowly towards the shack while in a conciliatory tone said, "I understand, but I need to get April out of a cold wind. She is almost hypothermic from hanging naked in the cold wind. I just need to get her warmed up. I'm sure you don't want her to die of pneumonia."

Peter didn't say anything but with the gun barrel he gestured towards the back corner of the shack. Peter moved back out of the way giving Steve plenty of room to enter the shack. Still, the barrel of the gun was within arm's reach of Steve as he passed and he was tempted to make a grab. However, with April in his arms he was limited in what he could do. He moved through the doorway and put April on the floor against the back wall of the shack.

The two lovers stared at each other for a second then April saw a hard resolve in Steve's eyes. She knew he was to try something and she quickly reached up grabbing his face with both hands. She pulled him close with her mouth latching on to his lips. Her kiss was hard, loving and frantic. She wanted him to know that she loved him, not to take any chances and to come back to her.

As the kiss ended, they stared into each other's eyes. Steve's eyes reserved all the love in his heart for April, but there was also a hard-predatory look that belonged to Peter. The pride and love in April's eyes were clear, as was the worry. She wanted him back in one piece and silently mouthed, "Be careful."

Steve moved to the door with his hands held high in mock surrender. Steve wanted to put as much distance as he could between him and April. Therefore, when Steve made his move Peter's focus would be on him, not April. Steve slowly moved towards the door forcing Peter to back away, giving him room to get through the door.

Steve slowly exited the door and walked away from the shack towards the cliff face drawing Peter with him. He continued to move slowly and softly towards the cliff face until Peter stopped at the edge of the shack. Peter did not move any further, because from this position he could see April and Steve.

Steve was just out of arms reach of the rifle, but with two quick steps he could grab it. Peter was far forward enough where he would have a difficult time bringing the rifle to bear on April and that's the way Steve wanted it. April had stood up and he could see her watching him anxiously through a little window cut out in the shack.

April could see Peter's whole body tensing as though he knew Steve was going to make a move. The stringy muscles in his arm were tensing as he gripped the rifle tighter. He was stabilizing his stance and his finger was inching towards the trigger. April glanced at Steve and she could see all of his muscles were coiled like a snake ready to strike.

A devilish like scream split the air and both men swiveled to look at April. She had stripped off her coat and was using the only weapon at her disposal to help the man she loved. Her naked body was all she had and if would keep Steve safe she would use everything she had. Both men were frozen, stunned by the beautiful naked apparition of April glistening in the sunlight.

Steve snapped out of his trance a split second before Peter did and this gave him the edge he needed. He grabbed the barrel of the rifle yanking Peter off his feet as he pulled the barrel up and away from his body. Peter's feet battled to find any foothold, but kept slipping off the edge. His hands kept grabbing for the rifle, trying to hold on to anything that would keep him from falling over the edge.

In his struggles, his finger pulled the trigger and the resulting blast reverberating through the hills. Steve heard what sounded like a bumblebee zoom past his ear just before the blast from the gun deafened his right ear. The concussion from the gun and the resulting pain in his ear prompted Steve to open his hand and release the gun barrel. Steve watched in a satisfied horror as Peter plunged over the edge of the cliff and was impaled on the jagged rocks below.

April dashed out of the shack plunging, still naked, into Steve's arms. At first, she was afraid he had been shot, but when she didn't find any blood, she was thankful and kissed everything she could reach. Steve was still trembling with the adrenaline and stunned by the rifle blast. April wrapped in his arms was the best treatment for both conditions.

Both of them were shaking with waning fear, horror over Peter and relief that they were both okay. They shared their relief, and their common repugnance over what happened seemed to bring their hearts even closer together. It seemed as though it was the world against them and the only people, they can rely on were each other. Their love unified them, with two people blossoming into a conjoined flower of love. Their hearts were becoming one and neither wanted to fight it.

Love was flourishing, but it needed nourishment and the passion inside them was food for their soul. Steve felt her satiny smooth skin underneath his hands and he had to have more. He fit an ass cheek in each hand and lifted her off her feet until her expectant face was even with his. His mouth latched on to hers as he gluttonously gorged himself on her lips.

April had never been kissed like this in her life, not even his other rousing kisses compared. It was impetuous, wild, amorous, obliterating any thoughts in her head and at the same time blissfully ratifying their love. Maybe it was the near-death experience or just him realizing how much he loved her. She went from scared out of her mind, to panic because she thought she had lost him. When she ran into his arms, she was ecstatic that he was okay, but now her insides were scorched with needy desire.

Both of them were panting hard when the kiss ended and their eyes glued together with a heartfelt love. There was a maelstrom of emotions being passed back and forth, but both had a deep ache inside only the other could fill. Whether it was their cataclysmic experiences or the fear of losing each other, it was vital to have their arms around each other.

They both became desperate for an affirmation of life and love. Their kisses and hugs were franticly exquisite. Each felt fiercely alive basking in in their tempestuous love for each other. Everything around them faded into insignificance and only their hearts mattered. Their escape from death only clarified their love and made them feverish to affirm it. Steve rained kisses on Aprils face as she passionately tried to kiss him back.

April was on fire and had to have him. She wiggled in his grasp until he set her on the ground and she dropped to her knees in front of him. She unbuckled his pants and ravenously sucked his cock into her mouth. Her first blow job had been last night and for the first time she was giving love instead of taking. Hearing his groans had sent chills down her back and she chose to kneel at his feet worshipping his cock. It satisfied her in a way she had never know and his moans were food for her heart and soul.

Feeling his hands pulling her head to his cock, feeling him grow in her mouth made her glow inside and out. Even when she gagged on his cock it made her yearn for more. She felt powerful, sexy, impassioned, blazing with white-hot passion with the sexual demon inside her coming to life. Last night when he came in her mouth, she felt glorified and treasured, while at the same time electrified with her body on fire. She needed to be the vessel for his love, desire, passion with his cock and his seed only reaffirming his love. Deep in her heart she belonged to him, but last night when she drank his essence, she knew he belonged to her as well.

April was lost in lusty space where only Steve's cock in her throat mattered. For the first time she had taken his whole cock and it was a glorious feeling. She felt him throbbing in her throat, smelled his scent and tasted his manly essence. With him she was free to run wild and be the sensual animal she really wanted to be. His cock in her throat was a glorious gift, not just to him, but the love she never thought she would find.

His cock her throat was a reminder of the perfection of the man that loved her. He may not be perfect for others, but he is perfect for her. The world around her has faded away and it's just her and her man's cock. Then suddenly he yanked her off his cock and pulled her up by her arms. Her eyes were crossed and glazed as she looked at him questioningly. The question was answered almost immediately when she felt the head of his cock prying open her anxious pussy.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12