Quicky Ch. 03

Story Info
Rather lyrical anal quicky.
932 words
4.16
26.1k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack_Love
Jack_Love
371 Followers

She's in front of me on all fours: an immaculately gorgeous 18-year-old teenaged dream-girl: long, straight, bleached platinum-blonde hair, silicone D-cups popping out of her tiny torso, huge, starry, thickly fringed dark-hazel eyes, back arched low like a tigress in heat, perfect milk-white thighs, and an ass to die for.

I jerk massage oil along the length of my raging cock, and slowly squash the inflated bulb of my cock-head between the smooth oiled lips of her shaved pussy, and it enters the soaking-wet velvety flesh-sheath of her burning-hot fuck-hole.

Wordless exclamations of joyful lust escape her lovely lips in a girlish teenaged voice.

Gripping and slowly squeezing the outrageously soft and perfectly sculpted round cheeks of her young ass for purchase, and spreading them wide apart, stretching open her naked asshole for my delightful viewing pleasure, I slowly push my rock-hard meat-stick up into her slippery hot heavenly pink depths.

Moans of lustful girlish ecstasy escape her lips as I slide my cock in and out of her pussy to lube it up. My fuck-shaft squashes up into her hot velvety womb to the balls.

I pause- a man in heaven- savoring her hot pussy around my raging king-can-sized fuck-rod, which is pulsating deep up inside her with my every heartbeat.

'Fuck me!' she pleads, to which I respond by proceeding to start to fuck her tight, dripping-wet, boiling-hot cunt with my raging cock.

I can smell her ass just slightly, it being so spread apart, as I piston my sizable cock fully up her soaking-wet cunt to the balls, and fully out again until the head pops nearly right out repeatedly in a slowly increasing rhythm.

After a delicious period of teen-angel cunt-fucking, I pull my king-can-sized cock out and she reaches back between her long slender legs and guides the crown of my raging erection onto the opening of her perfect, soft, shapely teen bum.

I pause for just a moment to steady my nerves before pushing my hips forwards. The head of my cock slides just inside her, opening her asshole up considerably.

My beautiful girlfriend doesn't flinch, but sighs in lustful satisfaction and then tells me in a desperate bedroom voice:

'Fuck my ass!'

She gently pulls me forwards by my wet balls, my cock sliding up into her ass until its base is pressed up hard against her soft ass-cheeks.

Wordless exclamations of lustful pleasure escape her lovely lips. I can feel her heartbeat up her ass on my hard cock.

I reach forwards on either side of her and take one of her ample, firm round tits with their hard-candy nipples into each of my hands and squeeze their delicious fake round firmness, flexing my raging fuck-rod up inside her hot slippery hole as I squeeze her big hard tits.

Lustful insanity gradually washes over us as I start to fuck her ass. She bucks her ass back onto me, meeting every forceful thrust of my king-can-sized cock up her tight slippery asshole with her soft perfect bum, and she hisses over and over for me to fuck her asshole as I plow her shitter.

Her 'wedding ring' defines every bump and vein of my rock-hard cock-shaft as I slide it fully in and out of her hot, tight, sexy, slippery teen asshole.

'Your cock feels sooo good in my ass!' she declares in her girlish teenaged voice, its music bouncing with my every hard deep thrust up her bum. We're both delirious with lust and ecstasy.

I piston my cock fully in and out of her hot sexy poop-hole, blissfully wearing her wedding ring, my sweaty thighs slapping up against hers with my every forceful thrust up her ass, a lustful crescendo of attack. I slap her gorgeous, perfectly sculpted, sweaty teen ass-cheeks hard as I fuck her sexy fart-box as deep as my lengthy fuck-stick will reach.

Her perfect teen ass-cheeks jiggle violently with every slam of the base of my cock up against it; I squeeze her big fake tits harder and harder as I fuck her gorgeous, tight stanky nether-hole with my raging ecstatic cock.

Her dirty talk is getting increasingly ridiculous, outrageous and profane as she becomes more and more delirious with lust, nearing a profound, wonderful assgasm:

'Stank-fuck me, fucker!' she wails. 'Fuck my stanky fucking stunk-hole, you fucking bitch-riding fucker! Fucking shat-stonk my tight stunky fucking arse-hole with your fucking bitch-fucking cock! Monkey-fuck my fucking tight ass! Wear my tight fucking wedding ring around your cock! Your dick feels sooo good up my ass! Don't ever fucking stop! Ram my fucking ass with your cock! I'm gonna fucking cum!!!'

And she cums- her tight wedding ring spasming violently around my fucking meat-stick, her shaved teen pussy gushing an extraordinarily violent stream of pussy-juice underneath her completely soaking my balls and the sheets, wailing in lustful ecstasy, assgasming hard.

Real hard.

'Shiiit!!!' she wails as she cums, her rump shaking in spasms on my hard cock...

She cums for a minute or two and then I pull my cock out of her ass and jerk it towards her bum. She holds God's Work wide apart for me to paint with cum, witch I do.

Copiously.

She spreads my milky love-sauce into her Masterpiece as the last of my indescribably delicious spasms ripple and rip through me.

Panting, we kiss, tongues entwined.

My cock grows. She jerks it... and slides it back up her perfectly smooth, hot, tight, wet teen cunt from the front as we kiss, out tongues mingling madly.

The fucking doesn't stop all night... It never does.

Jack_Love
Jack_Love
371 Followers