Quid Nunc Pimus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oomycota
oomycota
45 Followers

A few minutes later I heard them getting up to leave, as I looked up the mother smiled and thanked me. I returned to my reading. About thirty minutes later I realized that I had no more coffee and was contemplating getting another cup, when I noticed the same woman walking towards my table carrying a cup of tea.

"I hope that my daughters weren't too annoying?" She said standing in

front of me.

"They weren't annoying at all, besides it's been at least a week since a six

year old emasculated me." I said with smile.

The mother laughed and I stood up and offered her a seat, after assuring her that she wasn't intruding.

"Well, I am glad that your ego isn't too bruised."

We began chatting; introducing ourselves I found out that her name was Kate and her husband was a doctor. Her daughters were six and eight and went to a French immersion program for two hours every Saturday, at the Biblioteque Francais in the town center. After about twenty minutes she asked with a slight Texan twang.

"So, Billy how does a boy from Wyoming end up out east?"

"I got an assistantship for grad school." I said softly

"Which school?"

"The U at Slumerville." I said in a self deprecating manner, trying to

sound both humble and humorous. She raised an eyebrow.

"So, that's what the books are for?" Smiling she replied.

"Uhhh...no." I replied haltingly, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"So.." She paused lifting the cover of the large book on the table to read it.

"...You're reading the 2nd edition of 'Physiology of the Cell' for shits and giggles?"

"Mostly for shits, not many giggles in it." I replied, again trying to be funny. Kate half smiled at me then gave me a look that she was expecting a more forthcoming answer.

"I'm working on a doctorate at the Heights." I said meekly without making eye contact with her.

As we chatted I became very aware how much I was enjoying the company of Kate and becoming a little bit aware of my own loneliness and of the somewhat self imposed isolation I had retreated into. It seemed to me that Kate was a bit lonely also and that we were providing each other a respite from whatever reality we were escaping from. We kept talking for the next hour sharing various superficialities. She told me about her husband, a surgeon, who she had met when she was an administrator at a hospital. She didn't say much about him, nothing bad was said but neither was much shared. I definitely got the impression he wasn't home much and that they led separate lives.

The time flew and too soon it was time for her to pick up her daughters. I packed up my books and headed out with her. As we exited the "Werks" I politely thanked her for the company and the conversation. She smiled and told me "I'll see you next week maybe." then turned and walked away. I watched her for moment noticing that she did have a very nice body and then sighed. I figured that I would never see her again, but I really didn't mind. It was a beautiful September day and our chance meeting had put me in good mood.

I walked the two blocks home, changed into shorts and a t-shirt and then ran up to the campus to work out. In addition to my position as a teaching assistant I was also an assistant wrestling coach; which gave me access to the athletic facilities whenever I wanted, without having to deal with the aggravation of the student recreation center. I spent an hour there before jogging back home. As soon as I got in the door, I pulled off my sweaty top, grabbed a beer and turned on the tv to catch a college game. I was about to grab a towel when I heard rapping at my door. Clad only in a pair of Nikes and Umbro shorts I answered the door half expecting it to be my ex.

Opening the door I was surprised to see Beth. She was wearing a very tight fitting black AC/DC t-shirt with a rip at the neck that plunged into her substantial cleavage, a rather short denim skirt and flip flops.

"Hello there." I said with a smile.

Pulling her black wayfarers down she gave me a sultry look and asked;

"Is this a bad time? I was out and about, thinking about getting some

lunch and thought I would see if you were around."

"Just got back from working out, come in."

Beth smiled and walked in.

"So, where we you thinking.....of....uh...going...."

She had turned around, then then sunk to her knees in front of me and pulled my shorts down to my ankles. My dick sprang to attention, Beth gripped my ass and with her glasses still on sunk her lips around the crown of my cock.

"Fuck." I whispered.

Beth's lips gripped my stalk, and ever so slowly she slid down my length. The hot wetness of her mouth smothered my cock as it slipped over her undulating tongue into her throat. Two thirds of it had sunk between her lips before she gagged ever so slightly. She paused for a moment then with one hand pulled off her glasses and looked up at me. The sight of her looking at me with lipstick covered lips locked around my stalk was causing my cock to quiver in her mouth. Without breaking eye contact, she slowly pulled back until the tip slid off her lower lip. Standing up she seductively said;

"You have no idea how hard you fucked me, I am so sore today."

Trying to gather my wits, I said the only thing that came to mind.

"Maybe I should kiss and make it better?"

Beth smiled, placed an index finger on my sweaty chest and ran it down my body then brought it to her lips and sucked the tip.

"I think you should."

I placed my hands on her hips, shuffling with my shorts around my ankles I steered her backwards to the overstuffed chair and dropped to my knees. I placed my hands firmly around her ankles, slowly they ascended her long legs. Resting on her hips my hands pushed up her skirt revealing a lacey black thong. I pecked the front panel with my lips dropping light kisses on it. Beth's hands seized my head and I heard her gasp. I continued, my kisses becoming harder and more lingering; her fingers dung deeper into my scalp. I shifted my hand to her ass, gripped it tightly and placed my mouth where her thighs met. My tongue pushed the thong into her crevice, slowly I ran it upwards to where I sensed her nub was hidden. I lingered there for a second then withdrew my tongue and tried to suck her clit through the fabric.

"ungggggg...unggggg....ohhhhhh."

Pulling back from her I hooked my fingers under the thong's waistband and pulled it down the length of her legs. Staring at the patch of orange hair that led to her sore and swollen lips I said.

"Sit."

Without a word Beth lowered her ass to the edge of the cushion, leaned back and spread her legs. I lightly kissed the inside of her thighs working my way slowly upwards. I worked my hands under her t-shirt and sliding them over her flesh until I felt her bra. Roughly I forced my thumbs under the cloth and wire pushing the undergarment over her breasts. My hands rested on her tits as my lips began to gently nibble the flesh of her upper thighs.

"Ooooh...ooooh......oooohh." she cooed

Beth spread her legs wider as I worked my way closer and closer to her slick crease. Without touching her swollen lips I let my tongue run up and down the fleshy perimeter. Hers hand massaged my scalp as I teased her. I lightly brought the pointed end of my tongue to the bottom of her slit. Tangy moistness leaked onto it while it slowly slid upwards towards her swollen clit. Just before hitting the pea sized nub I pulled my tongue down to the base the back up, with each pass my tongue slid deeper into her.

Beth's hands held my head firmly, all I could hear was her panting. On the next pass I licked upward and let my tongue hit her clit.

"yeah....yeah.....yeah....yeah.." she whined quietly

I lightly swirled the hard nub, my hands kneaded her fat tits, without warning I pinched both nipples hard with my thumbs and index fingers and sucked her clit roughly between my lips and tried to flatten it with my tongue. Beth's thighs squeezed my head forcefully, I could barely hear her muffled cries as I sucked harder and her orgasm began to creep through her body. Her legs locked around my head, I heard a muffled shriek or scream, then felt her body relax and her legs loosen their grip around my head.

I pulled my head from between Beth's legs and rose to my feet with cock pointing straight from my body. Without a word Beth, her skirt bunched above her hips and her shirt and bra pushed above her tits, spun around and knelt on the cushion of the couch. She gripped the top of the backrest with her hands, bent her elbows and stuck her ass out. Looking over her shoulder she gave me a lewd glare and panted

"Fuck me like a dog."

Standing up behind her my erection was at the same level as her glistening pussy. I gripped her waist with my hands, placed one foot on the cushion and slid my dick between her lips. Between going down on her and the fucking I had given her less than twelve hours earlier I slid all but an inch of my shaft into her.

"Unnnggggggg!" she grunted

I pulled all but the head out and then slammed everything she could take, picking up speed with each thrust. I leaned into her, reached around and started to grind her clit with my fingers.

"FUUUUCK....yeah yeah...god!" Beth cried out.

Beth began to thrust back against me every time I slid into her. After a few minutes she pushed my hand away and started rubbing herself. I grabbed her tits pulling roughly on them each time I thrust.

"Oh God...OH GOD.....FUCK....OH my...oh...OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Beth screamed at nearly the top of her lungs. Beth's cunt clenched down on me with such force it nearly pushed my dick out of her. Beth's body shuddered and shook and she began to make sobbing sounds. In between the sobs she cried out

"Don't stop....Don't...keep fucking me..Don't stop...Don't stop."

I kept pummeling her and she kept cumming, finally after two or three minutes she began to settle down just as I was beginning to get close.

"Oh Beth..I'm...I'm getting close.." I panted

"Cum in me...I want you to bust in me Billy."

It only took a couple more strokes until I thrust as deep as she could take me (all but an inch and a half of my cock), I grunted and unloaded four or five volleys into her womb. After regaining my senses, I lifted myself off of her and pulled my softening dick from her and stood behind her. Still kneeling on the couch, Beth looked between her elbows and watched as globs of cum slowly slid from her gaping cunt and fell onto the cushion. Beth spun around and sat down in front of me and took my softening tool into her mouth and slowly sucked me clean. Sliding her mouth off of me she licked her lips and looked up at me with a smile.

"So was that breakfast or lunch?" I asked.

oomycota
oomycota
45 Followers
12