Quid Pro Quo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm standing there shirtless in my black pants while he steps back to appraise my half naked body. He bites his lip, then gets on his knees in front of me. He takes one breast in each hand and pushes them together. He puts his mouth on both nipples at the same time and swirls his tongue around them. It creates a sensation I've never felt before. Now I'm feeling it in my pussy stronger than ever. He lets my breasts fall apart, but his hands never leave them. He moves his lips to one side to suckle one hard nipple while his thumb strokes the other. He does this for a moment before switching to the other side.

I moan lightly, then pull him back up to my height. He complies easily. I fumble with the buttons on his coat. They come undone easily and I peel the jacket off of him. He's wearing an undershirt, and I peel this off of him as well. He's hairy just like I imagine him being, and his chest is hard and strong. I run my hands over it and over his shoulders, then pull him close to me so our bare chests touch. We kiss again.

While I kiss him, his hands slide down between us and unbuckles my belt. When that task is out of the way, he easily undoes the button on the top of my pants. He pushes them down and they fall to the ground. He wastes no time in putting his hand right between my legs. His fingers easily find my slit through the panties and he rubs lightly. I moan again. He smiles into my mouth.

I know he can feel how wet I am. He slides his hand up the front of my panties, careful to rub my body the whole time, then pushes my panties down over my ass. I let them fall to the ground. He brings his hand back to my slit and slides it between my waiting lips. This time, I can feel his fingers against my wetness. He gently rubs my clit back and forth, then slides his hand down farther. He pushes one finger inside of me and rubs inside of my pussy lightly. I rock back and forth on his hand. He moves his finger a little harder now, and I rock with him. He pulls his hand out enough to rub my clit again, then pushes back inside of me. He does this over and over until I orgasm and get my juices all over his hand.

He pulls his hand away from my pussy. I watch as he puts his fingers in his mouth and sucks on his fingers, staring at me all the while. I bite my lip as I watch his lips around his finger. When he takes it out of his mouth, I kiss him hungrily. I can taste myself on his tongue. He reaches around to grab my ass and pull me closer to him.

I pull away from him only long enough to snake my hands down between us to get to his belt. I have to look down to undo it, and I can feel his eyes on my body as I do. I get the belt undone, then begin work on the pants. He has to help me, which he does quickly. I look back up at him, knowing my face shows just how horny I am. I slide down to the floor and get on my knees as I pull his pants down. He's not wearing any underwear and I grin. That just means less obstacles.

His dick is as big as I hoped it would be. It was thick and long, protruding from a patch of bushy hair. I look up at him from my vulnerable position as I wrap my fingers around his dick. I see his mouth open slightly from the pleasure of the feeling. I move my hand up and down his shaft a few times, familiarizing myself with the feeling of him. We hold eye contact the whole time.

I finally look away to face his cock again. I slide my hand to the base of it, resting it on the little mound. I lean forward and put my lips against the head of his dick. I kiss it once, then slowly swirl my tongue around it a couple of times. I hear him moan the slightest bit. The sound makes my pussy throb. I wrap my mouth around the tip and slide him into my mouth, my hand coming up to meet my lips. I pull back, pulling my lips over my teeth after I take him out of my mouth. My hand moves back down to the base of his dick.

I press my lips together with my teeth and push him back into my mouth. This time, I slide all the way down, removing my hand as I do. I pull back slowly, then go down a little faster. His hand moves to my long brown hair. It's tied in a ponytail, which he grasps tightly. I begin to pump him in and out of my mouth, continuing to push him deep into my throat. He begins pushing me to go faster, and I happily oblige. I reach down and begin playing with my pussy as he moves my head up and down his shaft.

I run my tongue along the bottom of his dick as it goes in and out of my mouth, occasionally running it from side to side. I can tell he likes this. His hips thrust forward the slightest bit when I do. It's not long before he pushes himself deep into my throat and holds my head there. He pumps lightly as he releases into my wet, accepting throat. I look up at him so I can see the pleasure on his face. His eyes are closed and he's biting his lip. I contract the muscles of my throat to milk the cum out, then swallow his sweet juices.

He releases my head and I pull his half-hard dick out of my mouth, then kiss the tip of it lightly. I look back up at him and smile. He's got a look of pure ecstasy on his face. He finally opens his eyes and looks down at me, and I let him take in the sight before standing up so our bare chests are touching again. He's staring at my lips. I can tell he wants to kiss me, but I think he's nervous about tasting his own cum. I don't give him a chance to back out. I lean forward and kiss him fully on the mouth, and he easily accepts my prying tongue into his own mouth.

I pull away, leaving our bodies pressed together, and we look at each other in silence for a moment, both breathing hard. It's hot in the room. His body against mine makes it even hotter. I can see the sweat starting to form on his forehead, and I can feel the moisture on my own face.

He smiles. "Now what?" he asks, breaking the tension that has built between us.

I laugh because his voice surprised me. It had been so silent in here for so long. "I suppose we have a couple of options," I say, noting in the huskiness of my own voice. I clear my throat nervously.

"Oh yeah? What would you say they are?" he asks, one eyebrow cocked curiously.

"Well, we can go our separate ways and pretend this never happened--"

"That's not happening."

"We could agree to do this again, then leave here as satisfied as we are for now," I suggest, then bite my lip. I hope I'm not being too forward. Part of me curses myself for being so anxious. We're standing here with each other's cum on and in our bodies. Being too forward wasn't really an issue.

"Better, but go on," he urges me.

I swallow nervously. I'm too shy to say this, but I want to. I want him so badly. I take a deep breath. That half smile crosses his face. I realize he's amused at my nervousness. "Or you could fuck me right here in the office for what I hope won't be the last time," I say a bit too fast.

He slides his hand down my back so he can grab my ass again. He pulls our hips closer together, then presses his lips to the small underneath my ear. I can feel that he's already hard again, or maybe he's still hard from before. This is his answer. He likes option three the best. I'm more than pleased with this turn of events, and I wind my hand through his short hair again in response, a small moan escaping my mouth.

He brings his hands to my hips, then bends slightly to lift me up. He puts me gently on the desk then slides between my legs. I can feel his dick against my pussy now, and my whole body aches to have him buried deep inside of it. He kisses my neck and down my chest again until he reaches my breasts. He puts one nipple in his mouth and lightly bites it. I feel a spark shoot down to between my legs, and I try to thrust my hips toward to him.

He brings his face back up level with mine so we're making eye contact again. He then pulls me by the thighs closer to the edge of the desk. I'm hanging partway off now, and he's helping support me. My breathing speeds up. This is the moment I've been waiting for. He takes one hand away from my leg to take hold of his cock. He positions it right on the hole, then gives me that half smirk. Before I can even register how sexy he looks, he thrusts himself all the way inside my dripping wet pussy. A deep moan escapes my throat and I throw my head back in ecstasy.

He begins thrusting in and out of me. The sweet feeling of pleasure that goes from my toes to the crown of my head is almost unbearable. I wrap my legs around his waist and begin thrusting with him. He's going slow, so I can feel every inch of him. I relish in the feeling it brings to my pussy. He leans forward to kiss my neck again, and I can feel the connection from his lips to between my legs. Electricity shoots between the two points of contact. It's a marvelous feeling.

While his lips are pressed to my neck, he frees one hand to grasp a breast. He gently flicks the nipple with his thumb as he continues to thrust inside me. He's beginning to speed up now. I feel him bite my neck lightly, then a little harder. Every part of me that he's touching feels like it has more nerve endings than usual, and all they can feel is heat and satisfaction. He thrusts a little faster and I feel myself beginning to come to an orgasm already. My arms are wrapped around his neck, and my nails dig into his back now.

I'm moaning in delight. He speeds up ever more, and now my legs tighten around him. My arms stiffen and my chest thrusts forward. The feeling of utter pleasure can't be described. It feels like my whole body is alight with firecrackers. I can still feel him thrusting in and out of me, but I can tell my pussy has clamped down around his dick now. He slows down and brings himself in and out with every moan that comes from my mouth.

Then the real pleasure hits me and I scream out in tandem with the fire now radiating from my pussy. I can feel my nipples harden and my toes clench. I buck my hips against his as I melt around his cock. He doesn't stop. In fact, I can feel him speed up a little. The pleasure doesn't stop either. It tears through me from head to toe and I can't even remember where I am. I open my eyes because I realize I've closed them and look into Aiden's dark gray eyes. They're burning into mine, sweat now rolling down his face. The thought of him giving me this pleasure makes it all the better, and I immediately feel another orgasm coming on.

I scream again and he clasps my hips tighter so he can get deeper inside of me. My skin is slick with sweat now, so his grip slips. It doesn't matter. He's strong and the feeling of his hands on my skin sending out radiating lines of heat down my body makes my pussy pulse even harder. That half smile is back on his face and I bite my lip. I want to bite it for him. I use the hand wrapped around his neck to lift myself closer to him so I can kiss him on the mouth. Our lips are wet from sweat. I can taste the saltiness of his skin. I pull away from his lips, but our faces stay within inches of one another.

I can tell he's getting close to finishing again. His eyes have gotten that distant look to them as he speeds up a little more. The strokes are perfectly even. The feeling of him inside of me is maddening. I don't want it to stop, but I can tell it's coming to a close. He closes his eyes and bites his lip again. The idea of him reaching his climax causes me to reach mine again. I scream out and clench my legs around his waist again. As I do, he lets out a quiet moan that makes my whole body quiver. He slows down so that we're coming together. With each thrust, a new wave of pleasure crashes down on me. He finally pushes himself inside me one last time and holds me there on his cock, his eyes still closed.

He opens those sexy gray eyes of his and looks into mine. There is complete silence in the room for the moment aside from our ragged breathing. He leans in and kisses me gingerly this time, and slides out of me at the same time. I already miss the feeling of him inside me. He continues to stand right in front of me, though. We stare into each other's eyes for what felt like ages.

"I've wanted to do that for the longest time," he tells me breathlessly, then lets out a low laugh.

I laugh with him. It feels a little awkward now. What am I supposed to say to him? How was this even going to end? I have to go home to the house I share with my husband of three years now. What if he wants to have sex with me when he gets home? I feel exhausted just thinking about it. The guilty thought that it wouldn't be nearly as good as this had been crosses my mind.

"I've wanted you to," I say quietly. He kisses me again, then backs away from me to pick his pants up off of the floor. He looks exhausted, too. He begins putting them back on in silence. I watch him, mesmerized by the way the muscles in his body move. He looks back up from buttoning his pants back up and gives me that half smile.

"What?" he asked curiously.

I shake my head. "Just admiring," I say nonchalantly. I reach down for my panties and put them back on. I can feel his cum seeping out into them. I put my bra back on next, then finish up with the pants and shirt, which I leave untucked. He has his chef coat back on now and I get to admire the way he looks in it yet again.

He sits back down in the chair and I follow suit. He's staring at me with a curious look on his face, but he isn't saying anything. I begin to get nervous. What if he tells me this can never happen again? My heart is beating fast in my chest, but I can't tell if it's from the sex or the nerves.

"When can we do this again?" he finally asks, breaking the long silence. I let out a breath of relief in the form of a laugh. He cocks and eyebrow. "What's funny?"

"I thought you might tell me this could never happen again," I admit.

He smiles a real smile this time. "I don't think I could avoid you anymore if I wanted to," he tells me matter-of-factly. He paused and frowned. "This won't make things weird at work, will it?"

I frown. "I won't treat you any differently. I can't. I have a-," I start to say I have a husband who would be furious if he found out, but he cuts me off.

"So do I," he says with a dismissive wave of his hand. So I was right about him having a girlfriend at home. "What they don't know won't hurt them, right?" He looks as convinced as I feel. The guilt is starting to settle in now that the excitement has worn off.

I shrug. "I won't tell if you won't," I tell him. He nods seriously at this. I take a deep breath. I don't feel as nervous as I did before anything had happened between us, but he's still intimidating. "When can we do this again?"

"I asked you first," he says with that half smile. I laugh. "Next time I catch you alone, I suppose. Maybe this will become a regular thing. I've been thinking about switching to management outside of the kitchen too. I could become the regular closing manager."

I bite my lip and smile at the thought of fucking him every night. "I'll keep my fingers crossed," I tell him.

"We should go," he finally says. I feel like I've been waiting to hear those words all night. He stands up and holds a hand out for me to take. I do, and he pulls me up. His arm is around my waist again. He kisses me on the mouth. "I'll see you tomorrow."

I bite my lip the smile. "Yeah, see you tomorrow," I agree. I let his touch linger on me for a moment longer before pulling away and going through the office door. I walk to my car with a dopey grin on my face, and drive home thinking of the feel of Aiden's cock inside me. I realize for the first time that work won't be the same anymore. I won't be able to keep my mind off him now. The thought isn't terrible. At least I know I might get the chance to act on my feelings now.

12