Quid Pro Quo

Story Info
Sexy masseuse and her client exchange services.
6.4k words
4.09
17.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Always on the prowl for "the deal", I am a habitual browser of online coupon services. A couple of years ago, I came across an offer that I couldn't refuse; a 50% reduction for a one-hour massage at Northside Holistic Body Works. I was on it faster than a dog on a fire hydrant.

Ever since my army days in Thailand in 1969, I've been a massage enthusiast. Admittedly, Asian massages are a little bit different than the therapeutic variety offered here in the U.S. Truth be told, they're thinly disguised prostitution services; perfunctory "chop, chop" hand slapping on the back followed by a "happy ending" or a fuck if you wanted to pay more.

My hope was that if I looked hard enough I'd find a masseuse who could be tempted to cross the ethical line between therapy and prostitution. Regrettably, I had not been successful in this search. It is undeniably true that the vast majority of masseuses are morally upright and honest. This is OK though. Therapeutic massages are, well, therapeutic. Since I had not enjoyed a good massage in quite some time, I was willing to give the Northside Holistic Body Works masseuse a shot at soothing my achy back. So I called and made an appointment for the last Friday of the month.

On the appointed day, I made the 15-minute drive to the address listed in the coupon which is located in the Old Town section of our city. The building in which it is situated on Main Street is a sturdy four story brick structure that had been erected in the 1880s. A code is required for entry and a long flight of stairs leads to the second story offices of Northside. A sign reading, "Please wait outside. A healing session is in progress" is posted on the outer door of Room #200. After trudging up the steep stairwell, I was a bit winded and grateful to plop down on the aged brown loveseat sitting outside the office.

Promptly at 3PM, my scheduled appointment time, a slender mid-30ish woman opened the door and invited me into the outer office. This room, probably 20' X 20', was sparsely furnished with a chair and desk. A bicycle was leaning against the back wall. Two or three paintings hung on this wall, one of which portrayed a slender blond-haired woman clad in short shorts and a tank top lounging in a folding chair on the beach.

"Is that you in the painting," I inquired.

"Yeah. My mom is an artist. She painted it. By the way, I'm Annette."

"My name is Spencer. I have a discount coupon for you."

Annette took it from me and tossed it on her small tidily arranged desk. "Thanks" she muttered perfunctorily. "Just go through the door, get undressed, climb on the table and give a holler when you're ready."

I did as instructed. As I was undressing, I was mentally processing an image of Annette. 110 pounds or so was distributed on a lean 5'5" frame. Frizzy shoulder length, reddish-blond hair framed a beautiful angular face. She was blessed with high cheek bones, wide-set blue eyes and a narrow, slightly aquiline nose. Funky, outsized rectangular black framed glasses lent a somewhat eccentric touch to an otherwise striking countenance.

She was wearing a loose fitting beige cotton tank top and was obviously braless. The nipples on her modest chest were hard and clearly visible though the thin fabric. Both arms and shoulders were decorated with large tats. Showcased by her cut-off jean shorts, her legs were nothing short of awesome; long lean and muscular. All in all, except for the obtrusive tattoos, she presented an enticing package.

"I'm ready", I shouted.

Annette entered the dimly lit room and flicked a switch that activated the audio system. Soothing sounds of waves washing ashore and birds cooing emanated from the two speakers. I initiated some get acquainted banter and Annette responded in kind. I came to learn that she would virtually never initiate a conversation, but would respond amiably when asked questions. Annette invariably began her massages by asking, "What's your body telling you today?" This provided a cue that told her which areas of the body required special or prolonged attention. Annette, like most masseuses, spends most of the allotted time working upper and lower back muscles. The most enjoyable feature of the massage is when she climbs onto the table and positions her knees on my thighs while she rocks back and forth. Every area of the body, save one, is the beneficiary of her ministrations; calves, thighs, shoulders, even the scalp. 40 minutes into the massage, Annette lifts the warm blanket and directs me to turn over onto my back. I comply while she discreetly turns her head away. She works the top of my thigh muscles. Finally, hot towels are wrapped around my face and she gently tugs on the ends to stretch my neck. I know that the session is over when she announces that I am free to get dressed.

At this initial encounter, I was pleased with Annette's massage work, but found that she wasn't overly cordial. I suspected that this is because I was a cheapie discount coupon customer and she wasn't sure that I would be returning for subsequent visits. I allayed her concern when I gave her a $10 tip and set a date the next month for a return visit.

The massage routine on subsequent visits seldom varied. But something was clearly changing in the relationship between Annette and me. Our exchanges were becoming more personal, even intimate. I learned that Annette had moved to Utah from Hawaii and that she was divorced and had a prepubescent son who lived with his native Hawaiian dad on Oahu. Jayce visits occasionally and it was obvious that Annette relished their time together. Her dad is a retired military guy and her mother an artist. She has a twin sister. We discovered that despite our age difference (Annette is 37 and I am 69), we had much in common. We're both bicyclists and fitness fanatics, enjoy opting out of clothing at clothing optional hot springs, partake of weed from time to time and generally share predictable liberal social views. We had become comfortable enough with each other that we could share relationship issues and challenges. We were abandoning our defenses and letting our emotional guards down.

This was quite satisfactory to me. From the first time I laid eyes on Anna I knew that I wanted to photograph her nude. As an amateur photographer, I dabbled in doing boudoir shots. Securing models though Craig's List, I paid them $100 and photographed them clad in lingerie, topless and totally nude. I'd like to claim that my interest in this hobby was totally aesthetic, but that would be a transparent lie. To be sure I do have an eye for finding the artistically pleasing shot, but the bottom line is I'm erotically charged when I look at nude women. Absolutely shameful and shocking, I know.

My dilemma was that I didn't know how or when to broach this subject with Annette. Initially, I feared that propositioning her to model nude would be deemed inappropriate and she would be offended. As time progressed and we engaged in conversations about visiting "clothing optional" hot springs, it became evident that Annette was an uninhibited free spirit who appreciated her lean, athletic body and didn't mind in the least if others appreciated it also. Finally, about one year into our masseuse-client relationship, I discreetly broached the topic.

"Anna, you have such a wonderful, lean figure. Have you ever done any modeling?"

"Yeah I have", she responded. "I've signed more release forms than I can count."

She didn't elaborate specifically on the kind of modeling that she had done and I didn't pursue the issue. Obviously, I was encouraged that she might be willing to pose for me.

I had faithfully kept my once a month Friday afternoon appointments for over a year and a half. However, Eventually, circumstances forced me to cancel and re-schedule an appointment. It wasn't until two months later that I got around to scheduling another appointment. Annette blew off my initial texts, and I was considering looking for a new masseuse. Finally she got back to me and we set up an appointment for the last Friday of the month.

"I was beginning to think that I had been bumped from your favorites list" I chided when she opened the door to let me in.

"Oh no", she responded. "It's just that I've been unusually busy. Go hop on the table and I'll be in after I take off these boots."

I stripped down, jumped on the table, covered myself with the heated blanket, and shouted through the closed door, "Ready when you are."

Annette promptly entered the room and quickly got down to business. Since we hadn't seen one another in a couple of months, we had some catching up to do.

"How have you been", she queried.

"I've been OK. Carolyn and I have a bike trip to the Massachusetts North shore scheduled for late June that we're looking forward to."

'Great! Enjoy yourselves and have fun!"

"I'm sure we will. What have you been up to lately?" I asked

"Yesterday I spent five wonderful hours at Sunset Hot Springs", she enthused.

"I'm not sure I'm familiar with them," I said.

"Sunset is near Penrose. It's basically a big swimming pool where clothing is optional. I opt for no clothing," she responded teasingly.

I conjured a vision of Annette cavorting nude for five hours at the hot springs. I could visualize in my mind's eye her small bare breasts, toned and sculpted legs and cleanly waxed vagina. This alluring thought stimulated a slight erection which was fortunately contained since I was lying on my stomach.

"Cool," I said as I gulped hard.

Changing the subject, I inquired about how Annette's love life was going. At our last session, she mentioned that she had just broken up with her long-time boyfriend.

"Have you started dating again", I asked.

"Yeah, I've met some guys that friends fixed me up with and I've had a few other dates. Some guys are turned off by the fact that I have a kid, even though I don't have primary custody of him and the 20-somethings that I've met are immature and clueless. It's difficult finding a guy with the characteristics that I'm looking for."

"And what would those characteristics be?", I inquired.

"I'm into B&D, she explained. "Not the kind where some guy puts a chain around my neck and leads me around like a dog. But I want to be the submissive. In this job, I'm in control and the client is passive. I want to be in a situation where the roles are reversed. I want to get nude with a guy who will force me face down onto a four poster bed, tie my wrists and ankles to the posts and flog me hard enough so that real pain is inflicted. It's hard finding the right partner because some guys really hate women and will be abusive while others are too gentle and don't flog me hard enough so that I get what I'm looking for."

"There really is a thin line between pleasure and pain," I observed. Carolyn gets off on having her nipples pinched", I offered.

"I have nipple rings, so that wouldn't do it for me", Annette responded.

I sensed that Annette was treading some potentially dangerous turf here and was concerned about her safety. "Annette, be careful that you don't get more than you're looking for", I warned.

"I know", she responded. That's why I always let my sister know when I'm going out on these dates. She insists that I call her when I get back from them."

Wow. B&D, nipple rings, flogging? Who could have predicted that our conversation would take such a titillating direction?

After this bizarre exchange, there was little doubt that Annette would not be offended if I asked her to pose for me. Posing nude is pretty tame fare compared with getting flogged. So, I plunged in.

"Annette, you mentioned that you had done some modeling. What kind of modeling did you do?" I asked.

"I had a few commercial jobs and did some posing for free-lance artists. Also did some nude modeling. I actually enjoyed lounging around naked waiting for the artist to do his thing," she offered.

This seemed to be the perfect opportunity to make the pitch I had been waiting over a year to make.

"I'm an amateur photographer and have done several nude and semi-nude shooting sessions. I'm not real experienced at this kind of photography and it really helps if the model knows what she's doing. Annette, I've always been turned on by your long, lean, graceful lines. I'd love to work with you on a photo shoot."

"Yeah, I'd be up for that", she responded. I know which angles I photograph best at and can really help you out in taking some decent shots. I've been thinking that I'd like to do some outdoor shots at the Garden of the Gods."

"Interesting you should mention the outdoor shots", I replied. I've always felt that shooting outdoors is an advantage to amateur photographers since they don't have to worry as much about lighting and backgrounds. I did some photos at Arches National Park that turned out halfway decent. I'm glad we're on the same page on this photo shoot deal", I enthused.

After finishing my massage, I dressed and returned to the outer office, gave Annette her $60 and made my June appointment.

"Wednesdays and Thursdays are my days off and work best for me. Text me and we'll find a time and situation that works for us", Anna said as I walked out of her office.

"Awesome!" I thought. "Mission accomplished! She's good to go."

My strong inclination was to set up an outdoor shoot at a nearby park. Our area is characterized by many locations that feature unusual sandstone rock formations. They make for excellent photographic backdrops; interesting shapes, colors and textures. Besides, if you shoot at the right time of day, shadows are cast which enhance the attraction of the photo. Located in nearby Red Rocks State Park, the Siamese Twins would be an ideal location.

The "twins" are actually two similar sandstone towers that stand side by side about fifteen feet apart. Each is approximately forty feet of high and looks like a gigantic stack of pancakes. The towers are connected by a horizontal rock bar that gives them the appearance of ponderous stone goal posts. A natural window is formed between the towers. It's a popular spot for photographers since a 13,000 foot snow-capped mountain can be seen through the rock "window." A photographic subject perched in the window can be framed in such a way that Mount Davis is clearly visible in the background. I'd always wanted to photograph an attractive scantily clad female model in the window of the twins.

True to the Western theme I wanted to portray, I wanted my model clad in a denim shirt, short cut-off blue jeans, cowboy boots and ten-gallon hat. Since Mount Davis is situated west of the twins formation, shooting would have to be done shortly after dawn to take advantage of the soft light.

I emailed these ideas to Annette adding that I wanted to include some topless shots to enhance the sexy cowgirl motif'. She was good with these ideas and proposed that they be taken a step further. If conditions permitted, she suggested that she pose nude. Needless to say, I had no objections. We set a tentative date for the shooting to be dome in three weeks.

The weather cooperated as the sun was shining brightly without a cloud in the sky on the appointed day. Annette and I had agreed to meet at a small parking lot about a quarter of a mile below the Twins. Characteristically prompt, she was waiting for me when I pulled up in my Outback. She had ridden her bicycle which was propped up against a Pinon tree. Annette was sitting on a large rock and arose as I approached. She had followed my instructions to a T as she was clad in a beaded blue denim shirt, very short and tight jean cut-offs and mid-calf length brown cowboy boots. She was cradling her ten-gallon hat in her right arm. I couldn't help but appreciate her long, lean, and well-toned legs. The cut-offs showed them to good effect. I swallowed hard as I noticed that her legs weren't the only body part accented by her short jeans. A camel toe was clearly visible at her crotch.

"Hey, Annette, good morning", I announced. "You look simply awesome, Annie Oakley."

"Who's Annie Oakley?" she asked.

I flushed with embarrassment as I realized how dated this comment sounded. There's nothing like advertising your age difference than by making reference to a 1880s sharp-shooting cowgirl.

"She was an 1880s cowgirl," I curtly explained. "Ready to do some shooting?", I inquired.

"Let's do it!" she responded with more enthusiasm than I expected.

Together we trekked the short quarter mile up to the Siamese Twins. Fortunately, no hikers appeared to be in the area and we could get right down to business. Annette climbed into the window and I began coaching her on the poses that I wanted her to assume. The initial series of shots called for her to position herself in the window and assume profile poses with her long, bare legs extended and bent at a 60 degree angle. In these shots, she was fully clothed, complete with 10-gallon hat and funky outsized sunglasses. I took 10-15 shots and then directed her to maintain her legs in the same position and unbutton her western shirt. Both breasts were covered, but her chest was partially bared. I called these shots "teasers" because they were a preview of coming attractions.

The final series of photos that I had planned were topless shots. Annette removed her shirt and placed it well outside of shooting range. This was my first opportunity to see her breasts. As I expected, she was basically flat chested with small, pink areolas and longish erect nipples. Both nipples were pierced and decorated with small gold rings. The butterfly tats on her chest extended within an inch of her areolas. I was totally turned on by the thought of her lying topless on her back as the male tattoo artist etched his creations on her bare chest. I imagined her wincing in pain as the needle pierced her gorgeous nipples and the artist tenderly pinched and inserted a ring in each nipple. Tattoo artists certainly enjoy some nice fringe benefits, I thought. I hoped that my erection was not too visible.

I probably did 25 topless shots. Some were taken from 10 feet out and captured snow-capped Mount Davis in the background while others were close-ups that focused on the colorful butterfly tattoo that graced her modest chest. The last shot focused on Annette's small pierced tits with Mount Davis in the background.

"That should do it" I announced as I started packing up my Nikon 3300D.

"Not so fast", she shot back. "We haven't seen a hiker for the last half hour. Let's tempt the fates and do some nude shots."

An involuntary flush of excitement surged through my body as she made this suggestion, but I was ambivalent about it. So far, we had lucked out as no hikers had stumbled upon the scene, but there was no guarantee that our luck would hold out. The Twins were, after all, a popular hiking destination in the park. I could just imagine a troop of boy scouts coming upon this scene and gaping at the naked tattooed girl and the old man. It would certainly make a titillating story for the morning paper.

For once, I unleased my adventurous side. "If you're OK with it, who am I to argue?" I responded. "Let's go."

Annette quickly jumped down from the sandstone rock window, unzipped her jean shorts and stepped out of them. She then removed her flesh colored thong panties. Five feet in front of me, she stood fully nude with her legs slightly spread and her hands on her hips. I glanced down at her pubic area which clean shaven. The lips of her pussy were visibly swollen. No wonder they formed such a nicely defined camel toe underneath her shorts, I thought.

"I waxed last night. Can you tell" she teasingly asked.

" I hadn't noticed," I lied. I'm sure my face was shaded seven tones of red. "Hop up in the window" I directed. "Let's get these shots in before someone comes along."

12