Quid Pro Quo = SSBBW Ch. 02

Story Info
Hook Up with SSBBW Boss in the Breakroom.
2.8k words
4.26
54k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,982 Followers

It had been nearly a month since that fateful afternoon and still my eyes followed Melody wherever she went during my eight hour gauntlet or what most of you call...work. It had been weeks since I'd been blackmailed into an afternoon tryst with my boss and the images of her massive frame nude haunted me. She for her part went about business as usual never taking the time to talk to me off the cuff like she'd done in the days leading up to the event. I found myself dying to talk to her on a more personal level but Melody kept things strictly business. No one was the wiser regarding our "hook-up" but I still felt somewhat compromised and aloof from my coworkers. My evening were little different with images of her humongous ass taunting me in surprising wet dreams that ended with me talking matters into my own hands if you know what I mean.

"We need to talk; I want you to stay after work." She had walked up to my station completely catching me off guard (I was day dreaming about her if my reddened face was any indication.).

"Yes ma'am."

"Cut it out with that ma'am shit; I'm not that old." In truth she was thirty-two years of age and rumored to be in a rather turbulent marriage to a younger guy. There were numerous photos of children on her desk but no one ever bothered or cared to ask about their relationship to the widely disliked employer. I'd taken up people watching due to the fact that my job as a teller involved an inordinate amount of standing and I could tell that she seemed to be troubled even on her best day.

"I've called you in today to discuss some issues I have with your work; the quality of which as dropped considerably. You seem less than focused as of late." Her childish voice still rankled me a bit and I didn't know how to answer her. Every time I looked in her direction my mind was drawn back to the cheap, dirty motel room we'd shared.

"Uhm; yeah Mrs. Santos." Was all I could manage and it frustrated me because I didn't like the power she had over me due to my indiscretion with a high school student and the resultant blackmail that led to that afternoon romp.

"Is that really all you have to say; I'm sure you can give me a little more to go on than that!" Melody was definitely irritated by the monosyllabic answer shed received.

"Sorry Mrs. Santos; I'll do better." I stole a quick glance at her roundish face which scowled in my direction. Her granny glasses sat on the end of her thin nose and they made her eyes appear small and beady. Her thin lips assisted the rest of her face in looking tragically cartoonish. She usually kept her hair up in manner that made her look older than she actually preferring to wear it down during social gatherings. I knew firsthand how much she liked having her back length hair pulled while being taken from behind and the memory caused a slight stirring downstairs.

"That's really all you have to say; not even questioning me?" She leaned forward peering into my face for some understanding and making me momentarily uncomfortable.

"Ma'am, I mean Mrs. Santos-I'm just admitting that I'm going to do better and uhm, well I don't want to disappoint you!" I didn't realize how much I was stammering as she leaned back in her chair taking stock of what was in front of her.

"I get it; you're still bent out of shape about that little favor I did for you a couple of weeks ago. It's fucking with you huh?"

"Excuse me?" I knew exactly what she was talking about but didn't want to give her the satisfaction of acknowledging our past.

"Don't bullshit me; you're bummed that you had to fuck a fat girl and every time you see me it gets to you. What's the matter; can't get it up anymore?" Melody was looking at everything in the room but my face. She kind of swiveled in her chair a bit resting her interlocked fingers on top of her prodigious belly.

"Hey that's not it ma'am." I disagreed in a confused tone trying to figure out how to convey some unsaid attraction between.

"Whatever; don't you have something to do?"

"Wait."

"GET OUT OF MY OFFICE ASSWIPE!!" There was more than a little emotion in her outburst as I hit the narrow corridor back to the floor. I'd wanted to follow up on our one-time thing but she just shattered that train of thought by kicking me out of her office. The building was all but deserted as I closed out my station and began counting my cash. From the moment I'd taken the job, Melody had haunted my shadow with leering glances, inappropriate touching and comments. I'd successfully marginalized her or so I thought until I'd made the mistake hooking up with a young criminal. The resultant blackmail had left me in the most compromising of positions under her Jurassic ass. Surprise, surprise I'd ended up liking it way more than I'd anticipated. Part of me hated her for taking advantage of a situation but deep down what Melody had done was no different than what any morally challenged frat boy would have done when presented with an unconscious coed. An opportunity had presented itself and Melody Santos had taken full advantage of it.

I just didn't like her smug "I GOT YOU" attitude or her entitled, sarcastic demeanor.

"FAT BITCH!!" I suddenly blurted out to no one in particular my rage so palpable that it forced its way out of my subconscious. I realized that I'd been avoiding the crappy reason we'd hooked 'up and my shame for the wild thoughts that followed. I'd stopped counting my cash staring in panic across the room as I realized my boss was looking directly at me from across the lobby. She looked frozen in place with this sort of incredulous expression on her face. There was a folder hanging from one of her chubby hands the contents of which lie scattered on the carpet.

"Fuck you." She whispered back before lumbering to the back with a shrill, childish whine. My heart had leapt into my throat at the sight of her and I knew my job was toast. I quietly began packing up my things figuring that I would rather have the authorities pick me up at home when Melody exposed me. I rolled to the back where the breakroom was situated to pick up some Tupperware when I heard a loud crash.

"What the-?" Something extremely heavy had impacted the floor and I had a hard time pushing the door open as my ears were assailed with an excruciating scraping sound. There was no way of preparing for the sight waiting on the other side of the door as I was treated to the "Full Monty" of Melody Santos' humongous ass as she appeared to be hunched over the remains of our vending machine. It was one of those old rectangular models that sat on very thin metal legs. I guess she'd put too much weight on the machine reaching into the slot for some candy. There were snicker bars, Red Vines and M&M's all over the break room floor.

"Go ahead and laugh; I don't care anymore-FUCKING LAUGH ASSHOLE!!" She attempted to push herself up only to lose balance thudding against the tiled floor and taking out on of the metal legs on the destroyed vending machine. Her skirt had ripped up the middle affording me a view of her panties that I ogled despite myself. I should have been laughing my ass off at the bully who'd made my life a living hell for over a month; she looked like a beached whale.

"Let me help you up."

"I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP; I CAN DO IT MYSELF!!" She tried and failed again due to one of her heels being caught at a weird angle. Her face was reddened as she rolled on her side in another failed attempt due to the downed vending machine.

"Stop fucking around Melody; I got you!" I was annoyed and subsequently surprised as she allowed me to assist her up to the love seat in the small room. My coworkers sometimes crashed on the ratty sofa and I noticed that more than half of it disappeared when she sat on it. Her pear shape was absolute and her massive hips obliterated the couch cushions.

"I am a piece of shit." It was more an admission to herself than to me and that candid self-evaluation hung heavy in the air.

"Well uh, I'm going to leave now Melody."

"Whatever." She seemed in a daze as she absentmindedly pulled forth a candy bar that had become entangled in her blouse. The large, bulky Latin woman had no shame as she peeled the paper from the chocolate bar and downed half of it in one bite. She was one gigantic lump of self-pity as her chubby digit ensnared a bag of Skittles ripping it asunder and pouring the contents directly into her gullet. Something stopped me from crossing the threshold into the parking lot outside the nearby door. I watched her devour whatever was in her reach until there was nothing left before her gaze rested upon me.

Chocolate was smeared across her thin lips and I noticed a few peanuts and mints in her disheveled cleavage. Her breathing was heavy and labored giving me the impression that she was in danger of having a stroke.

"Having fun shit head?" Her small mouth hung open doing its best to stabilize her breathes which came in short, deep increments. That round face was reddened and slightly glistening with perspiration making her a depressing parody of herself. Her insults didn't bother me anymore and I didn't believe she would turn me in for cashing inked checks either. I for all intents and purposes was looking at someone hitting rock bottom...and it was somehow fascinating.

"HEY ASSHOLE; YOU GOT SOMETHING FOR ME?!" She sounded as if she were on the verge of breaking down and what I did next shocked both of us.

I unzipped my fly and got my erect cock out right in front of her face. She was wild eyed and open mouthed at the sight of me shambling towards her with my salacious intent bobbing before me level with her face. Melody's surprised expression added fuel to my inner fire as my throbbing member found entrance between her thin lips. My fingers dug into the wild shock of curly hair done up in a functional bun to comply with the shitty workplace grooming standards. Her big expressive brown eyes stared up into mine conveying the disbelief of what was happening between us at that precise moment. My other hand cupped her cheek as I pushed in further causing the fat, dumpy misanthrope to gag and retch profusely. Her tonsils tickled the head of my member as I forced her head further until her nose was buried in my pubic hair.

Melody looked as if she would explode from being stuffed completely full before I relented giving her a burst of life sustaining air. I continued fucking her mouth with measured strokes as rivulets of saliva and precum slowly ebbed down her chin eventually soiling her blouse. Melody Santos, my immediate supervisor and principal tormentor for months let me use her face in a torrid display of malfeasance that was positively criminal.

"Bitch."

It was little more than a whisper but I noticed a single tear run along her cheek most likely elicited by my insult as I prodded her into action from her perch on the ratty love seat. Somehow Melody was able to shift her weight apparently painfully squatting on her knees and pushing her massive backside out at me. I have to give Lane Bryant credit because the plus sized skirt she was wearing looked stressed, stretched out to the max like it would shred at any minute but held its shape. My knuckles lightly touched the cool flesh at the back of her thighs as I pulled up on the garment finding some considerable resistance. Melody had put on a few extra pounds since we'd hooked up as her jiggly thighs came into view. Her tanned flesh continued to quiver and shake as the material reached the crest of her rounded backside. The unnatural sheen of the fullback panties she was wearing caught my eye causing me to blink profusely from their lewd brilliance.

Things were decidedly hot and heavy as I pried the satin material to one side exposing the way too deep and extended rear cleavage of Melody's mountainous ass. Her rasping and wheezing gasps filled the small break room as I roughly pushed into her from behind completely burying my length between her boulder sized cheeks. It was almost an impossible mission when I realized that the head and a few inches of my cock were barely inside due to her prodigious back porch. The heated, sweaty tightness appealed to me as I sawed my length inside piercing her confines in random fashion. Her immature voice added to the experience in slightly comical squeaks and childish sounding gibberish which I barely registered as I continued fucking her.

"H-Here." Her chin collided with the back of the love seat as her forehead thumped the adjacent wall when she reached back palming both of her monstrous cheeks with tiny hands that looked like they belonged to some child. Melody accomplished what she'd sought out to do providing me a more detailed view of her great expanse. Her frenzied actions and the intimate view of her "chub rub" suggested a desire for some backdoor action. It was an invitation gregariously taken as I pounded into her with little regard for her well-being working towards an elusive, teasing climax.

Her massive butt which had enthralled me during the blackmail fueled tryst of our first encounter was so considerable that my abs and lower chest were hidden from view every time I pounded into it. Melody was extraordinarily tight around my cock providing an addictive sensation as she pushed back against my inbound strokes. My hands greedily clamped down into her porous meaty hips with my fingers sinking deep into her pillowy flesh to give the troubled woman a severe plunging as she broke letting go of her cheeks. The resultant thunderous clapping of her humongous cheeks on either side of my cock had the desired effect as I came hard up her backdoor while wedging myself against her in a desperate attempt to go...deeper.

Then it was over and both of us were faced with the uncomfortable reality of what we'd done.

Suddenly we were aware of a ringing phone inside the room with us as we struggled not to look directly at one another. I noticed a white I-Phone on the floor with a partially cracked screen. The device was somewhat obscured by a pile of vending machine product. Melody stared at me with this sort of anxious expression and motioned for her phone.

"Hello honey; sorry I'm running a little late." She's snatched the phone from my outstretched fingers answering the call in a frenzy.

"Yea-Yeah I'm really sorry baby; I know you worry but I'm okay so you can put the kids to bed alright? Uhm; sure Raul I love you too." It was almost like I wasn't even there as I watched my supervisor absentmindedly rub her abused mound.

Uhm yeah; I'll pick something up on the way home-OH YOU MADE DINNER?!! That's great honey and I'll talk to you when I-yeah baby gotta go!" She hung up quickly to sit there silent for a few moments under my gaze before looking up at my face.

"So look; I really don't feel like talking about this shit right now; maybe in the morning?" Melody's makeup was a mess smeared across her circular face and her hair was all over the place. One of her small breasts was exposed hanging free from a gap in her blouse. It was partially covered by a lacy brassiere with the large puffy areola visible...the thick nipple was erect.

"We good?" She had fished her wire frame granny style glasses from between the couch cushions. I had my cock in hand stroking it just inches from her face when she turned back in my direction.

"Oh uhm; okay."

I pinched her cheek and brought her open mouth close until her thin lips touched the reddened head of my cock. She remained quiet as I jerked myself to completion filling her pie hole full of my semen. I zipped up and gathered up a handful of discarded candy flinging it at her before leaving that breakroom and the building.

...to be continued.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,982 Followers