Quid Pro Quo = SSBBW Ch. 03

Story Info
Conclusion: FUCKING her MIND and her BODY!!
8.7k words
4.32
40.1k
34
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,971 Followers

"Could I get six of those glazed cake doughnuts?" The tired looking Korean gentleman placed the items in the bag along with the scores of other sweets I'd purchased during the early morning jaunt to work. I stared out at the wet streets being pounded by a storm that been raging since the midnight hour. I'd un-expectantly had a difficult time sleeping tossing and turning until approximately three in the morning. I'd ended up once again in a compromising position with my supervisor Melody Santos and it was all my own doing. We'd rutted like animals and afterwards I'd been left with some unintended collateral damage when I discovered that she was married. My resultant deviant behavior had been classic as I made use of her deceptive mouth to sate my imminent need and demonstrate my disgust.

Of course I'd heard rumors of a difficult marriage but had always doubted it due to the vigor with which she'd pursued me since the first day of work in the small branch. At first it seemed friendly and somewhat of a mentor-student nature. But her intent had become clear in short order as I could not seem to find anywhere in the building to look where her cartoonish countenance did not cross my gaze. She would insinuate herself into conversations with other employees and appear in the breakroom whenever I was there. I tried to work with her appearing friendly even when my flesh crawled at the numerous remarks aimed at whoever I was dating and my manhood in general. Most of my coworkers found humor in my travails as my daily existence at work turned into a nightmare. I'd made the unfortunate mistake of accepting a ride home from her on a rainy day which ended with her demanding a kiss as payment for her "good deed".

"Look it's not like that Melody; we just work together...that's all." I had been firm with Melody and I'll never forget the look on her face as her eyes followed me to my door. Life after that had become even more difficult with her piling on extra work and making snide remarks in front of other employees. She clocked my bathroom breaks waiting for me with stereo write-ups for multiple offenses. Most of my coworkers were convinced that we'd had a fling and broke up despite my protestations. That probably pissed me off more than anything else. Everybody around me believing something that wasn't true and it wore on me over time. Melody even began isolating me by bullying anybody that showed me the slightest ounce of friendship until I was considered "nuclear" by my coworkers.

"Yeah, add a couple of those citrus cake donuts to the tally." Soon I was on my way with the pink box containing breakfast for my coworkers and bait for one chubby bitch. The rain had thoroughly drenched me even through my poncho as I noticed Mrs. Santos Honda Civic near the building.

"Good Morning." She was standing by the cabinets having a cup of joe and her wardrobe was the first thing that caught my eye. A cheap looking cream colored dress struggled to cover her figure; there were tiny roses on the thin, cheap looking material. Melody had draped a fuzzy peach colored sweater over her bulky form and stared apprehensively as I sat the pink box on the table. I poured myself a cup as she mumbled another greeting and casually walked over to the cracked back door to shake out my wet poncho. I'd looked away for a moment when she'd took the opportunity to snag a pastry from the pink box.

"Hey; what are you doing?!" I barked startling her as she held the large pastry between her tiny fingers.

"What? I was just getting something to eat." She froze in place as if my words had the effect of a weapon looking doe eyed and apprehensive.

"But that one belongs to me." I sounded dead serious giving her a death glare and closing the distance between us. I was tightly pressed up against her expansive backside in moments and I'm sure she could feel my breath on her neck.

"Sorry uhm; I didn't know." Melody was all kinds of apologetic as I reached over her shoulder and snatched the treat from her hand as hard as I could. I punctuated my displeasure with her actions by spiking the cherry Danish into a nearby wastebasket. As quickly as the treat left my hand, Melody's had set upon an orange cake doughnut. I snagged her wrist forcing the donut away from her mouth and into my own taking a third of it into my mouth.

"So I can't have one of your fucking donuts?!!"

"You didn't ask."

"Can I have a donut?"

"No." Melody looked flabbergasted and more than likely shocked that I denied her even after she'd asked nicely. Her thin fingers snatched up another confectionary treat despite being denied permission and the chucky supervisor would have down the entire thing in one bite if I hadn't caught her tiny wrist in a steel hard grip.

"OOOOOWWW YOU'RE HURTING ME!" She cried in that annoying, sweet child's voice doing her best to snatch her wrist from my small grasp. Melody was definitely stronger than she looked grunting while pushing her colossal rear end into my pelvis as my other hand snaked around her body to her jiggly tummy. My cock responded to the scuffle becoming a beacon of lust that lanced the junction between her mammoth ass cheeks. Her other hand slapped and pinched the flesh on top of the fist that held her fast while my free probing fingers wedged into her thick camel toe. Melody gasped at the intrusion and comically wiggled her tabled width hips as I dug deep between her thick legs searching for her slit.

"Motherfucker!" She hissed right before I found my prize digging into her crotch roughly pushing the thin material into the minute space between her thighs. I pressed my thumb against her covered clit causing her to gasp and breathe heavily through her mouth. She lurched forward nearly taking me with her as the pasty fell to the table splattering its delicious contents across the laminated tabletop. I forced her hand up until it was level with her round face. Melody didn't protest when her jelly soiled fingers were pushed between her thin lips taking my cue and sucking them clean. I began yanking at the neckline of her cheap frock until I was able to free one of her small tits. The large, puffy areola was topped with a thick almost rectangular nipple that made her spasm even more when it was pinched.

"F-Fuh Fuck you." I could feel the heated, pungent wetness between her thighs as I attacked her nipple in tandem. Melody was bouncing her butt against my cock and I obliged her by humping in an upward motion sawing my member along her clothed crack. I'd given her a deep wedgie forcing the material into her huge ass cheeks and into the prominent cleft where her thighs met the bottom of her butt.

"You like that fat ass don't you?" She almost sounded as if she were taunting me with that irritating saccharine sweet voice that betrayed her age.

"Shut up." I grew my hand back yanking on the hem of her dress until her huge backside was exposed replete with "Hello Kitty" style granny panties that perplexed me for an instant. I didn't know they made panties that huge and inwardly chuckled at my Melody.

"You gonna fuck that ass?-OOOOOWWWWWW!!" My palm collided lightning swift with her gelatinous backside making it jiggle and ripple from the impact. Ten more vicious slaps followed the first until Melody was a whimpering mess making the table strain under her weight as she leant across it facing the pink donut box.

"Now you be a good little girl and shut up while I cum on your fucking ass." I did my best to imitate her voice leaning over her compromised body to snag a large jelly donut. She was still whimpering when I shoved the entire thing inside her mouth. It would be the sweetest gag she'd ever know as I drew her panties down far enough completing the action with my shoe until the undergarment touched the floor. The sight of that monstrous ass nude was nearly enough to send me over the edge dwarfing the large hands that pushed inward on her doughy hips. Melody Santos was fucking right about me.

Despite myself I did "LOVE" that "HUGE, MONSTER-SIZED BUTT" of hers and I'd been continually awash in self-loathing ever since she'd forced me into a motel room and sat on my face. I was conflicted beyond belief wanting more of her fertility symbol shape but not knowing how to broach the subject with her. In the back of my mind I'd always figured that Melody was driven to blackmail me into sex because she was desperately lonely. Twenty-four hours earlier I'd discovered that she was actually happily married.

"FAAAWWWK!!" I came sooner than I wanted but quickly remembered myself pulling her dress down tight across her naked bottom and jerking a nearly sustained stream of cum all over the back of her dress. Melody trembled and twitched a little while I soiled her dress but didn't utter a word. Her brown eyes followed me to the adjacent countertop as I poured myself a cup of coffee while my cock hung free from my slacks. I looked directly at her after a few moments noticing that the lower portion of her face was smeared with raspberry jam from the donut that had been shoved into her mouth. Melody Santos looked truly pathetic and I wanted to fuck her brains out for it.

"Have a donut." I slowly put my penis away zipping up slowly to make sure her eyes never left me as I knelt snatching up her panties.

"I'll take these as fair trade."

"But I have a meeting today with the territory manager; I need my panties." She was tearing a stuffed croissant apart with her finger while she complained.

"You'll think of something Mrs. Santos." I pocketed them and quickly walked out onto the floor to begin my work day.

Melody was something of a trooper and she spent the rest of the day with her sweater wrapped around her ponderous backside. I betrayed no hint of the sordid interactions between Melody and myself working through the day with minimal interaction between us. Later in the day I noticed her talking with some big money clients in her cubicle and decided to dial her up on the in-house phone. She ignored the first call but was obliged to answer after my third try.

"What is it?"

"Don't you know why I took your panties?" I watched from my teller window noticing the branch president looking on disapprovingly. Melody was not supposed to take calls while servicing high end bank clients and I knew that.

"I'm busy, we can talk about that later."

"I asked you a question Mrs. Santos." I expected her to hang up in my face but she didn't and appeared to making apologies to the millionaire sitting in front of her clutching the receiver to her chest.

"Look; we'll schedule a "meeting" for this afternoon." She was pretending like I was some huge client and I looked across the floor directly into her wyes with a knowing wink.

"I took them because I wasn't finished with you bitch; Melody you are going to be in that break room after work with that shitty looking dress up around your pudgy belly while I go to town on your dripping pussy. I'm going to bite those puffy lower lips and suck on your clit like it's my last fucking meal slut." Her round face immediately flushed red and I chuckled into the phone cupping my hand over the receiver so that my coworkers wouldn't know what I was saying.

"Uh; well okay sir-Uhm; talk after work." I'd already hung up in her face chuckling as she poured herself a cup of water from a decanter that she kept near her desk. I purposely took a late lunch waiting for her scheduled meeting to start opting to go across the street to a food truck. When I returned to work I was privy to gossip concerning a verbal dress down Melody received from the bank president. Apparently she was told to remove the sweater from around her waist and reluctantly did as she was told revealing that she was going "commando". I wished I'd been there to see the big reveal as it were and felt Melody's cold glare from across the room the minute I returned to my work station. My phone rang a couple of times but I ignored it placing the base on mute as the branch picked up business that afternoon. An hour later I noticed Melody hard at work focusing on her computer and decided to call her up again.

"You got me in fucking trouble asshole." She hissed into the phone completely serious.

"What, no hello?" She snarled and slammed the phone down catching the attention of the bank president once more. I dialed her up again watching as she glared daggers at me across the bank floor.

"So, that's a "NO" about getting your pussy licked until you cry, right?" I was having fun watching her squirm in her seat.

"Why're you so playful today anyway?"

"Because I want to lick your fat, juicy pussy for two fucking hours Melody. So, you're not down with having your clit sucked like a tiny cock huh?" I made sure to check for errant employees in the vicinity as I cupped my hand over the receiver.

"Listen asshole-." I hung up before she could respond not realizing her boss was standing within five feet. I watched Melody get a second dress down and my phone was ringing seconds later.

"It's time for my break; you're okay with that Mrs. Santos?"

"Sure."

There was no doubt in my mind that she would appear in the break room to give me a piece of her mind the minute I left the teller line so I walked out of the front door and had a drink from a juice vendor across the street. Melody didn't even try to play it off appearing behind the glass doors at the entrance to the bank peering across the street at me. I stared back with a lazy smile and raised my drink in a silent toast to my bitchy boss. I could see her tense up before she disappeared from the doors.

"You'd better stop fucking with me or else." She sounded completely flustered and agitated to the max.

"So, that's a "NO" right?" I wanted an answer from her, any answer.

"Did you hear what I said motherfucker?" She looked larger than the desk as she swelled up in anger. I'd been making her day a living hell and she appeared to be at wits end.

"Okay, sorry Mrs. Santos-I guess I should bring these back huh?" I held up her large panties in my teller window watching amused as she turned three shades of white. It was no small feat considering that she had olive colored skin.

"Please!" She begged as I lowered the panties below the window looking around amazed that no one noticed what I had done.

"Do you mind if I take a little ten minute break Mrs. Santos?"

"Knock yourself out, alright?!" I walked to the back and took a leak. On my way to the floor I noticed that some donuts and pastries still remained in the pink box I'd brought during the morning. I was munching on a lemon flavored jell donut when Melody burst in shoving me in the chest with both hands.

"WHERE ARE MY FUCKING PANTIES?!" She yelled in a shrill cry as I held a finger in front of my mouth trying to silence her before somebody found out. Melody would not be denied as she thrust her hands in my pockets finding only my erection.

"Geez boss; I think I left them in my cash drawer." Her eyes widened and her head looked as if it would explode. Tears began to streak cross her face marring her mascara as she sniffled trying and failing to control her emotions.

"Wh-Why are you doing this to me; you must really HATE me?!" Was all she could get out before she degenerated into a bawling mess. Her big body drooped as she cast her gaze down towards the floor. I would have left the breakroom but she was blocking the doorway.

"I don't hate you Melody."

"Then why were you fucking with me all day? I got in a lot of trouble because of you."

"Really?"

"Well yeah." She sniveled wiping her cheek with her sleeve and looking completely distraught. I cupped both sides of her head in my hands and suddenly buried my tongue deep in her mouth. In moments we were making out like old lovers as my hands dropped down grabbing handfuls of her mountainous butt. Melody really knew how to kiss swirling and sucking on my tongue with feral abandon until she realized that her dress was being drawn up over her bare ass.

"Hey you can't do that, the door is still open." She swatted my hands away and pushed the door closed behind her. I had reached up and got her small tits out in the open. Melody looked completely flustered and confused draping an arm across her chest. She winced as my nails dug into her right ass cheek.

"Show me your pussy."

"WHAT?!!"

"Don't make me fucking beg slut." She was sweating bullets; fidgeting while trying to make a decision as I drew my erect cock out and took it upon myself to actually hump her exposed thigh. I thumped my member on her damp thigh getting a spine tingling sensation.

"But we can't fuck right now." Melody had pulled dress hem up exposing her puffy camel toe even as she protested. I assisted her until her prominent belly was completely exposed. Her sex appeared as a clean shaven perfect inverted triangle as her pungent scent began to become noticeable.

I tapped my cock against her mound wetting it with my precum making the large woman shudder and shake from the sensation. I found her sopping wet below and this was a big help as I wedged my cock length wise along her slit up the hilt. My hands snaked around grabbing and lifting her fleshy, pliant ass cheeks.

"We can't fuck." She lustily whispered into my ear following it up with a dart of her tongue.

I was already pushing against her mound as her thick labia sandwiched my cock glazing it over with her essence. The sensation of her massive thighs and pussy lips on my dick was amazing. I reeled from the tight, heated grip of her sex and buried my tongue down her throat. She moaned into my mouth completely surrendering herself to me.

"Hold your pussy open bitch." After five minutes of severe rutting I couldn't take anymore as I backed away. Melody managed to lean against the door and spread her legs far enough apart that she could actually open her flower for me to view. The sight of her dripping wet snatch was all I need as I violently jerked several ropes of jizz right onto her cunt and lower belly. She looked on in awe picking at the sticky webs on her belly and rolling my gooey cum between her thin fingers.

"Fuck, look what you did to my little pussy." I was wiping my cock with the hem of her dress making sure to get it clean before she even realized. Melody was still dabbing at her soiled clothing as I found my way back onto the floor.

"Where have you been?" I found the bank president at the end of the corridor looking even more agitated than usual.

"Break."

"You've been gone for thirty minutes." There were suspicions on his face that I did nothing to dispel.

"Ask Mrs. Santos; I was on my break when she told me I was due for an impromptu employee evaluation." His face clouded with anger as he looked towards the break room.

"MELODY!!" I almost skipped back to my station knowing that my boss was going to get screwed one more time and not in any manner that pleased her. I removed her underwear from my cash drawer and stuffed it back into my pocket knowing it would come in handy later.

It was the end of the day and I completed counting my cash drawer when I noticed Melody looking dejected at her desk and decided to give her a call.

"I was worried; are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm good, what do you want now?" She sounded emotionally drained at the prospect of holding another conversation with me.

"Still want your panties back Mrs. Santos?"

"Is that even a question?"

"I have another one Melody; so you don't want your pussy licked?" I smirked as I watched her face palm and absentmindedly cup her right boob.

"I want to suck that chubby clit of yours Melody; I want you to fucking scream for me bitch." I watched her place the receiver on the desk and sit there for a few moments before answering my question.

"You'd better be good."

The remaining thirty minutes probably seemed to drag by for Melody as I noticed her watching me with a predator's glare more than once. I took my time counting my cash as my coworkers filed out and just like clockwork my phone started ringing.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,971 Followers