Quiet

Story Info
The still of the night at camp.
1.1k words
3.92
17.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quiet. I wasn't scared or nervous in this place; I knew it better than my own living room. This camp ground and these woods were more home than my own bed. I like to walk at night when all is quiet even the late night drunks have called it in. I was actually off shift an hour ago but wanted to wander a bit longer. I stop in and check on the EMT on duty at medical and offer a coffee run, but she just got some before her shift started.

I walk around the medical hut and along the trees. I hear a growl. I smile to myself because only one person can growl like that. I know you have been following me as I walked rounds; to be honest I kind of even forgot you were there.

It's the other reason why I knew I was safe. I hear a small noise to my right. I stop, smiling to myself. The warm whisper of your breath on my neck enthralls me. You're growling deep into my soul.

"Mine."

It is a simple statement that causes me to drop to my knees, dropping my head. I wait. A hand gently pets my head running down capturing my pigtails, firmly but gently.

"My slave."

The words bring shivers down my spine. I try to show no outward emotion, but I hear your sharp intake of breath and I know my cunt has betrayed me. I know you can smell my lust.

"Your smell betrays you prey." You growls deep into my ear.

I still don't move. I know better. I wait. Teeth suddenly sink deep into my shoulder. The pain is exquisite and delicious. I want to groan and shriek in pleasure but I hold my position silent, ignoring the waves of ecstasy that threaten to consume me. It takes every ounce of my soul not to drop to your boots and start sobbing and begging for pleasure.

You finally release my shoulder and I try to catch my breath without panting. Silent tears are streaming down my face. I feel you walk around to the front of me, and I wait. Your hand gently raises my head and eyes to meet yours.

"My beautiful slave ali."

"Yours alone, Master," I speak not much more than a whisper.

The lust is boiling beneath your calm exterior. Your primal nature, the Wolf in you is begging for release. Wolf begs to be allowed to devour me. Wolf begs to consume me. I love seeing the turmoil behind the soft brown eyes that I adore.

I can't hold back the slight smile from my lips and in that instant I see the Wolf take command of you. Your hand slides from my chin and wraps around my throat. In a movement so quick I almost miss it, you throw me to my back pinning me to the ground by my throat. My hands wrap around your arm, not trying to remove your hand but holding on to your energy.

"Look at me, slave."

I struggle to keep my eyes open and on you. As my breath is taken, the darkness closes in on me and I relax. I am about to fall completely out, the air rushes back into my lungs. Everything comes back into focus. In the few moments I was out, you have taken your knife to most of my clothing. Forgetting where I am, I attempt to cover myself.

Your boot pins me helplessly to the ground across my throat and chest. Anyone watching this from the outside must be thoroughly confused watching you pin me and the smile across my face. I squirm from the energy you are pushing into me. It builds and builds, I am desperate to cum, but I don't dare without your permission. You adjust leaning harder on my throat and darkness starts to haze again. I hear, rather than see you pull your leather belt off, I can hear you undressing as I fall completely out this time.

"Wake up slave; you don't want to miss this."

I struggle to open my eyes; I am clinging to your voice. My eyes flutter open in time for my cunt to be impaled on your hard cock. Instantly an orgasm overtakes and consumes my body. Your hand reaches up and grabs my throat again and I go into the darkness again.

I'm not sure how long I am out for but I come to and you are fucking me with a passion I have never seen before. I thrust meeting your body over and over. Just as I crest the most amazing orgasm, you pull out laughing at my whine of displeasure.

"All fours, slave."

I am still a bit foggy, but I roll over and present my ass to you. My head is down on my arms. The sharp slap on my ass helps clear my head a bit more, I moan in pleasure. I whimper in need, I desperately need release. That whine buys me another slap on the ass.

You sink your cock into my wet, wanting cunt. I can't keep quiet any longer, I beg you to fuck me to make me cum. You laugh again at me, as you pull out.

"Fucking bastard!" I spit out the insult knowing it will spur you on.

I feel you place the head of your cock against my asshole. I hold still, wanting and needing you. You slowly press yourself into me. The head of your cock pushes past my tight sphincter and you groan in pleasure. My ass is tight and is gripping you tighter than a glove. You fill me sinking deep to your balls.

Your hand quickly covers my mouth to cover my howl of pleasure. We are not at an event that allows this kind of behavior. We take the chance of being thrown out if caught. Although at this point I could care less as long as they let us finish.

I hear you panting trying to hold back. I have your cock so tightly that it will be impossible for you to hold out long. You grab my pigtails and proceed to fuck me, hard and fast. I beg you for more. It doesn't take long before you growl at me.

"Cum bitch!"

I bury my face into my arms, attempting to stifle the incredible orgasm that overtakes my body. You growl as you cum pumping your seed deep inside me. You pull out at the very last moment and mark me with the last of your cum.

"Mine."