Quiet Time Ch. 02

Story Info
The next day.
9.7k words
4.56
54k
45
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeke503
Zeke503
112 Followers

This is a story about me, a technician's technician, mechanically capable and an absolute perfect gentleman. Any resemblance to real live people, places or things is purely intentional and is completely ridiculous and absurd. My name is Tom. Oh yeah. Also in the story is my kid sister, Barb. Okay, she's only ten minutes younger than me, but I am the older child in our family.

We're almost 20; and yes, my sister and I are twins, but if you didn't know it, you wouldn't even think we were related. I got the height, at 6'4"; she's only 5'2". She might be a hundred pounds wet and with rocks in her pockets; I weigh in at two hundred and fifteen pounds. She got the looks; I got the muscles. She has the easy tan skin of our Greek mom; I got the fair skin from our Irish dad. Even our hair is different, mine is the red that is almost orange and I keep it really short; hers is halfway down her back and the deep auburn that is almost brown, just red highlights in the bright sunlight.

This part of the story picks up on the third day of our vacation. That first day had been a real bummer, all about traveling to the cabin and then carrying everything across the creek and up the hill for our planned two week stay. The second day started out bad, but turned around pretty well by supper time. I found out the plan for today after supper last night and I think I'm going to really enjoy my quiet time today.

********************

"Tom... Tom... TOM!" Yep, someone was calling my name. I moved the pillow off my head in time to hear my mom say, "If you want any of the breakfast I fixed for you while it's still warm, you better get up now. Otherwise, Barb may eat it all and you'll have to fix your own. Dad and I are heading out to fish and look over the other cabin. Remember, you promised to be the pack mule and guardian for Barb today. We'll be back around 5:00 and we'll decide about supper then. See you later, bye."

Okay, it was time to pull myself together and get myself out into the dining area to get fueled up for the day. I heard Barb tell mom and dad good bye and the door close as I stretched out before putting my feet to the floor. As I threw on my shorts, suddenly, my bedroom door opened and Barb walked in carrying the tray that we used to haul stuff out for grilling. I smelled bacon and coffee and when she sat the tray on the edge of the bed, she had eggs and toast there also.

"I thought I was going to have to eat this all by myself. But you need to eat up, Tom, so you'll have enough energy to make it to noon. I can't have my pack mule wilting from starvation or my guardian, as mom called you, unable to meet the challenges of the day. At lunchtime, I can fix you some food to carry you through until it's time for you to restock again at suppertime.

"Now, I figure it will take you about ten minutes to eat your breakfast and then another ten to get through the bathroom, so I was wondering if I could look at the rest of that photo spread I saw in your magazine yesterday. Is that the magazine over there on the table by the lounger? I wanted to see what else was included under that heading, Close Encounters of the Best Kind."

"Barb, I know it's a cliché, but I actually did select that magazine for the articles. That whole magazine is based on sex as depicted in popular works of science fiction. And two of the articles, because of either the title or the name of the author; are what really caught my attention.

"The one I was reading yesterday is the newest short story written by the guy who was the head writer for the episodes of "Star Trek, TNG", that dealt with the Betazoids. You know; all the nudity and like the counselor, empathic and/or telepathic. I kept picturing that actress who played Deanna Troi as the heroine of that story. I only had about 4 paragraphs left to read when you came storming over. After you went in for your nap, I had to go back and read the last 9 paragraphs to get back into the story.

"After that, I tried to read the second article that had caught my attention, but it was actually more of a scientific analysis of whether the sex in Robert Heinlein's novels improved or detracted from the basic story line. It turned out to be rather dry reading and that's when I fell asleep before supper."

She had been flipping through the magazine while I finished eating and as we talked. She didn't seem overly impressed with the photo spread that she had first started viewing.

"Well, that was disappointing. The name of the spread was obviously based on "Close Encounters of the Third Kind", but other than a little exhibitionism, there wasn't even much sex action with the main subjects in the spread at all, only group nudity, not even a threesome or anything very graphic. If that's their 'Best', they don't know anything about the real world."

"Okay Barb, let's clean up the breakfast dishes and anything else we need to do here in the cabin and then we can plan what we want to do with the rest of our day. One thing we can do while we're cleaning everything up, I wanted to ask, how did you get so into porn? Usually it's the guys that are into porn, not the girls. But you seem to be mentioning differing areas and you seem pretty familiar with it."

"Yeah, well, I guess it's all so new to me that I'm still looking at it all. I think that the print media has been left behind by the video clip producers. I haven't narrowed it down to any particular thing like it seems you have. In fact, incest is one of the few things that I hadn't looked at that much until I saw the things that you were viewing and saving.

"I've seen gangbangs and reverse gangbangs, and all kinds of clips on the internet. I've seen everything from 18 year olds to grannies that looked to be in their nineties, from first timers, where they show bleeding from hymens, to older MILFs that apparently can't even feel when someone starts doing them. I've seen threesomes, foursomes and moresomes; from girls choking on cock to girls taking huge cocks in the ass. I've looked at watersports and scat, at sadism, bondage, at seeing how big of anything a girl can take in her pussy or her ass. By the way, those last groupings don't do anything for me."

"Well, I'm glad of that, because those don't interest me at all either. They seem to be just plain degrading, and meant to be that, and not just to the girl involved, but to the guy involved too."

"But once I saw your listing, I started looking much closer at incest. Now incest seems to include some of those other things, but at least the ones you have saved look more like love rather than just fucking. It made me think over what I saw and where that kind of thing could lead.

"Oh I'm sure that sometimes I'll just want a good hard fuck, but I want to know that behind that fuck there's really love too. And that brought me back to you, again. I know that I love you and that you love me; I've known that forever. This incest thing is just another dimension to allow us to express our love."

"Barb, I didn't do anything that made you think that I was perving on you, did I? I mean, I knew that I was having some thoughts that weren't exactly what they should be about you, but I thought I didn't let anything show. And I hadn't even thought about actually having sex with you or anything. What made you decide to check my computer, or was I a lot less subtle than I thought?"

"Oh, well I happened to open a clip that was labeled as a young couple, and it turned out to be a brother and sister. It was really hot and I saved it as one of my favorites. I figured that you'd have a good sized collection. And that got me thinking about what you may be looking at porn-wise. So I had to figure out some way to get you to let me access your computer. My computer didn't really crash, but the paper and my telling you that my computer crashed got me the access I needed to check on your computer.

"I know that a lot of guys think I'm pretty hot. I've had to fight some off over the last several years. It's kind of hard to evaluate yourself objectively though, so I go by what my girlfriends have been telling me. I know my boobs are pretty good sized, and I have a nice slim waist, and I'm told that guys want to grab my ass and just squeeze it. I figured if I got you to a place, where you couldn't just walk away, and showed you my body like you've never seemed to see it before, and expressed a little interest, I'd be able to get you to step over that incest line with me and I'd get what I wanted this time too.

"Oh I have to share this with you. Mom showed me the final sonogram that she had done just a few days before we were born. You can see our heads facing towards each other, and our legs kind of wrapped around each other, and the thing that she pointed out was that your little penis was pushed up right against my little cunny like we were planning to have sex before we came out. Mom said she laughed so hard that the technician had to hold her on the table. But after she calmed down, she was embarrassed and she ended up not showing it to dad. But she said that from that moment on, she knew that we would always be closer than other siblings no matter what may come in our lives. In fact, I think that mom just somehow knows that the guy that I wanted to prepare for is you. I think she intends to run interference for us with dad until we are ready to talk to him about us. I think she approves because she knows that we belong together in every way."

"You really think that mom knows? Did she say something to you last night or this morning? Come to think about it, last night she was a little chatty with me. She even told me that she has had talks with you about sex and was hinting that if dad hadn't talked with me a lot, she'd be willing to talk whenever I might feel the need, or if I had some questions and wanted the female perspective on anything."

"Well Tom, she didn't come right out and say anything but that speech this morning pretty well told us we'd have privacy here until like 5:00 this afternoon. Why else would she have been so specific about staying away until late afternoon, unless, she is suspicious of our little act when we came back yesterday? Maybe she is giving me time to get over or work through the problem that she thought she saw. Or, maybe she thought that we had had some kind of disagreement and needed time to resolve any issues... Although, you bowing and scraping last night was more like you teasing still, not like you being a brat."

"Well, we aren't going to figure out what mom may be thinking without talking to her, but we do know that we have some private time here. You looked like you were walking normal when you came in with my breakfast. Do you want to continue trying to get me all into you today, or do you want to wait until tomorrow or later? I don't want to risk hurting you, so I'm willing to wait if you need more time."

"Well, we do have the time and doing it on one of the queen sized beds would be a whale of a lot more comfortable than the rock at the waterfall. I want it today, but we'd have to be careful to put towels under us; changing and washing sheets this soon in our vacation might tip even dad off that something odd was happening. Your bed is the only one that isn't made so that's where we're headed right now."

We had washed up the breakfast dishes and straightened up the greatroom so we grabbed the towels and headed into my room. We threw the towels on the bed and stood facing each other. I reached down and placing my hands on her thighs and butt cheeks picked Barb up to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my hips to hold herself upright as our lips met for our second real kiss as lovers. I guess it was only the second since our lips hadn't parted when we kissed at the waterfall, but I could sure get to liking kissing her.

We kissed for a few seconds, or minutes before she indicated for me to play with and kiss her tits. Since she had been up with mom and dad, she was fully dressed, so I slid my left hand up her back and with my thumb and forefinger I pinched the back of her bra strap to unclip the catches through her shirt. She pulled back out of another kiss and looked a little surprised that I was able to do that one handed. I had to let her down to stand in front of me so I could grab the hem of her shirt on both sides to pull it over her head. I also caught her bra with the same movement. I decided to go ahead and get her shorts off at the same time. As I started on the button and zipper of her shorts, she did the same on me. I let her push my shorts over my hips until they fell to the floor. I kicked them off and to the side.

Then I knelt down and started sliding her shorts and panties down her legs. As more and more skin appeared, I placed kisses all over her from one hip to the other and an especially long kiss on her pubic mound. As I started to stand back up, I placed my right hand behind her right cheek and my left hand at her shoulder blades. I picked her up and kicked her shorts and panties aside. Then I crawled onto the bed and laid her down just about in the middle. I made a trail of kisses up her belly, across her navel and up to her breasts. I kissed first under one and then under the other working my way towards the nipples. By the time I had kissed and licked and was suckling on her nipples, she was squirming pretty much all over the bed. When I lay my hand between her thighs, I could feel that she was very wet and ready. I made sure that the towel was under her and looking into her eyes I asked if she wanted me to continue.

"If you try to stop now, I'll kill you. I want you now; I want all of you in me. I know you'll be slow and gentle but you have to put it all in me now. This is what I want, what I need. Please, please Tom, don't make me wait any longer, I want it now."

I repositioned my hands next to her shoulders, and put both legs between hers, moving my knees slightly further apart to spread her open. She had one hand on her breast and the other on my chest. Slowly she moved them both down our bodies. I tried to watch her eyes and the progress her hands were making down our bodies. She was watching also, so each time she raised her head to look down, I looked down also.

When her hands finally arrived, she started spreading my pre-come all over my prick while she slipped her fingers into herself to spread her juices all over her labia. Then she changed her hands and grabbing my prick with the second hand, she slid it up and down through her slit mixing our juices even more. She looked back into my eyes again and started pulling me down to penetrate her lips. Her face broke into an even larger smile as she pulled me deeper into her pussy.

It was still a very tight fit but she kept pulling me down until her hands blocked any further progress. I knew that we had gotten slightly deeper yesterday but I was in no hurry to try to go deeper. This had to be at a pace suitable for her. She removed the hand that had been holding her open and placed it on my hip holding me from drawing back too far. Then she started rocking up and down getting used to the stretched open feeling again. When she slid out her other hand, I knew I'd have to be careful. I couldn't go too deep too quickly or I'd hurt her. She placed her other hand on my hip and started to pull down.

I resisted just enough to keep it slow and steady as I sank into her. She winced a little now and then and I firmed up my resistance but each time she started rocking again and asked for more, I'd let it go a little deeper. We had to stop twice while she had an orgasm and I strained to keep from having mine. She yelped when I felt it hit bottom and I realized that there was still an inch or so to go. I'd have to be very careful not to thrust any deeper, or I'd hurt her. I pulled back about a quarter inch and held there.

"That's it Barb, that's as much as we can fit in there. I won't risk hurting you by trying to jam any more in, and besides, it's virtually all there is anyway."

"No, no, we have to get it all in. How much is there still to go? Sit up and let me see how much is left. I'm sure if we try some more, I'll stretch a little and we can get the last bit in too. Please try again."

I pulled my knees right up to her butt which pulled my prick slightly out of her pussy. I told her she could pull up her head and push up her pussy until she could see how much was left when she felt it hit bottom. I would hold as still as I could while she looked.

"Oh see, there's only about an inch. If I was able to stretch as far as I have to fit how thick you are, surely I'll be able to stretch the little bit I'll need to take how long you are. Remember the sonogram, we are meant to be together. We were born to fit together and I intend to do it and you aren't going to stop me. It will just take some practice so I won't push you too hard right now, but I will have my way. Okay Tom, we will stop talking about this now, but I want to keep on making love. So, we can stay in this position and I can put my feet up over your shoulders and you can slide in and out. Or do you want to be on top for a while in missionary with my legs down and spread, or would you like to try doggy, or do you want me to go cowgirl on you until we are too pooped to pop anymore?"

"Looks like I am going to have to look up the Kuma Sutra on the internet to keep up with you. No, I won't have to do that; I'll just let you do whatever you want to do. Anything you want to try will be fine with me. Your wish is my command, but I will not do anything that really could hurt you, Barb. You'll just have to accept that."

"Okay. While I'm thinking of it, I want you to be more comfortable with this. You know that many times when you look at porn on the internet, the girl will make a face that looks like she is being hurt or is distressed, but that a second later, she shows that she is just fine and is actually starting into a climax. I'm sure that I will do that also, so unless I tell you that it hurts, or you can see that I am definitely in pain, please don't keep stopping and asking if we need to stop. I can tell you if it hurts and I want to try something different, okay?"

After I agreed, she placed her left foot and then her right foot up over my shoulders, and gripping her hips, I started slowly sliding in and out of her pussy. I made sure to slide in just until the tip of my prick kissed against the bottom of her pussy, but a couple times she flexed just as I was reaching bottom and it bumped harder. But each time she did that, she started into a climax and so we continued until we were just about spent and I allowed her to drag me over the edge and I filled her with my come.

Just as I started to come, she flexed harder than before and I hit bottom pretty hard and she started into her biggest orgasm yet. When we calmed enough to see straight, I tried to give her a disapproving look, but she just smiled and moved her legs over and down and rolled onto her left side pulling me to a spooning position behind her, not letting me pull all the way out.

"You cheated, you little minx. How am I going to trust you if you do things that could hurt you? I'll always be afraid that you'll push it too far and I'll cause you some serious pain. I couldn't live with myself if I really hurt you."

"No, I won't do anything that I know would hurt me; I promise. The first time you hit bottom and I yelped, it was just a startle reaction, and now that I have felt it a couple more times, I know that it won't hurt me at all. In fact, it really felt good after I understood what to expect. I mean, you did notice that I came each time I got you to bottom out harder, didn't you? Yes you did and don't try to deny it. So no more objections; I know what I need and what I want."

Zeke503
Zeke503
112 Followers