Quiet Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No waterfall here to do the flip rinse. I guess you'll just have to use your fingers to swish it around to get cleaned out. Tell you what, while you're doing that, I'll take care of the puddles...

"Oh, here's your swimsuit, so you can get it on and just stay there. Hey this isn't the same one you were wearing yesterday."

"Well of course not silly. That one is my seduction suit, meant specifically for you. This one is my dad's little girl suit. I wouldn't want to give him a heart attack."

I chuckled to myself as I put my trunks back on and took her suit over dropping it where she could reach it. Then I dipped the bucket into the pool and took it over to the table. I picked up the rest of our clothes and hung them on the hooks on the fence. Then I dumped the water over the table to wash it clean and rinse away the puddles of cum. It would dry quickly but would also cool the stone some so it would be more comfortable to sit on when we had lunch.

I thought we'd better have something else that we'd talked about other than just sex, so I asked Barb if she'd noticed the piles of logs at the cleared stripes as we'd come up the road to the spa site. I told her that those logs were going to be used to build the other cabins when the time came. I also explained that the cleared stripes served as fire breaks in case of a fire up here in the valley.

It wasn't all that long after the water had evaporated from the table and stools when we slipped into the pool to soak. All of the sudden, dad called down from the hillside and wanted me to come get the guns and camera and backpack. As I looked up towards them, dad was carrying mom on his back, so I jumped up and ran up to get the stuff.

"What happened, dad? Is something wrong; did mom get hurt somehow?"

"Take it easy, mom just twisted her ankle and couldn't walk on it. I already checked and nothing's broken, just a sprain. We just figured we could come back here and mom could alternate between hot and cold treatments in the pool to fix her up."

"Yeah," mom said, "we were up at that big meadow about a mile and a half or two miles up where your dad likes to hunt rabbits. We were up on some boulders and I slipped and started to fall and landed on a rock that skipped out from under my foot. Your dad had to carry me and all the stuff all the way back down here and I don't think he's as young as he used to be; it took us about an hour to get back here."

"Your mom has only gained about ten pounds since we got married so I guess I do have to admit that the change is in me and my muscle tone. I actually had to stop and rest four times in covering that mile and a half to get back. It's almost noon now so I think that we should cook up the hot dogs and fix the beans and then Tom and I can go back up there to get a couple rabbits after we eat. For now, I want to get your mom's ankle in the water."

I had already put the ceramic beans crock over in the "warming table", as we called it. It is a shallow hot water bath in what we figured must have been the kitchen area of the central building. I took the "boiling pot" and went up and filled it with the hot water right out of the spring and dumped the dogs in and sat it in the "warming table" too. It would all be ready to eat in about ten minutes.

While I had been doing that, Barb and dad had helped mom get her outer clothes off and helped her get into the soak pool. If I hadn't known that mom wore her hair a little shorter than Barb's; and what swim suit Barb was wearing today, when I came up behind them, I wouldn't have known which was which. They are both virtually the same height, and I think that mom may weigh a few pounds more but not so they are visible from the back. They wear about the same size clothes. Mom has even borrowed sweaters from Barb before and although they are a tiny bit tight, they were still proper dress... This means that when I go around to the front; I'll be able to see that mom has tits also, yes TITS!

Let's see, how do I handle this? Oh, I know... I don't want to be wearing wet trunks under my jeans to go hunting so I'll just go ahead and stay over here and get everything ready for lunch. Get out the paper plates, the plastic silverware, the drinks, the condiments; yea and I'll go get the food from the warming table. Yes, that will work. Just have to stop thinking about seeing Barb's and mom's tits... Oh boy...

I can do this, I can do this... I can't do this, I can't do this. I'm already pitching a tent and I haven't even seen anything yet. How am I going to control myself with both of them right there in front of me? How am I going to keep dad from killing me when he sees my hard-on from looking at Barb and mom?

Okay, I have to think this through. The thing that really got to me the other day was that Barb's tits were completely naked right there in front of me, so suddenly. Now today, I've already seen Barb's tits, and I've already cum just a while ago, and they're covered up again, and mom's tits are going to be covered too. Yes, she has on one of those one-piece suits where the back dips down pretty far but the front of those are usually pretty conservative. Yes, I should be okay with that being the case.

"Barb, why don't you get the buns and chips on the plates while I grab the dogs and beans and you can play waitress while I finish putting dogs and beans on our plates? That way, dad can finish resting up from his hard work of carrying everything back from the hunting trip and mom can stay off her ankle, even keep it in the water. The dogs and beans should all be ready and warmed through by now."

"Is that some kind of crack, mister? 'Carrying everything back', indeed... I'll have you know that your dad is right; in fact I've only gained 8 pounds since we got married and that's after having the two of you kids also. Hummph, the nerve of some people!"

"Honey, I'm sure that Tom just made an unfortunate choice of words when he said that. I'm sure he wasn't trying to imply anything. And you know that you wouldn't have slipped if I hadn't been nudging you. Ummm; Tom, go get the dogs and beans, please."

"Okay, dad," I said as I stood up and headed over to the warming table. I knew better than to say anything more. I'd let dad cover my back and smooth the waters so to speak. I'd been trying to save myself some embarrassment, but I'd really stuck my foot in my mouth doing it.

Mom and dad were talking quietly and sipping from apparently newly opened beer bottles when I put the boiling pot and the bean crock on the table. There were two buns on two of the plates but only one on each of the other plates. There were a lot more chips on the plates with the two buns also. An unopened beer was sitting with one plate but a soda pop was at the other which I figured must be Barb's plate.

Barb was making a zip your lip motion when I looked sideways to her. She dipped beans onto two of the plates while I took a fork to put a dog in each bun. She indicated that an extra dog should be put onto each of the plates with one bun. She picked up the two finished plates and gave them to mom and dad, while I put the dogs on my plate and hers and dipped out some beans onto each.

Barb opened her soda and picked up her plate and went over to sit in the pool. I popped the top of my beer and picked up my plate and took them over also. I didn't look up as I sat my beer and plate on the edge of the pool; I was going to sit with just my feet in to let my trunks finish drying.

I looked up as I went to step down into the pool and almost missed the first step when I saw mom's suit from the front. There was a hole, no not a hole, but an opening in the front that went from just under her boobs down and into the water and I could see her belly button peeking out above the part that covered her ... Oh crap... I know I'm starting to get a hard-on now!

Just... Shut... Mouth... And try not to fall into the pool. Push eyes back into skull, and sit down; get your plate and try to eat like a fully mature adult. I stuffed half of the bun into my mouth and tried to look anywhere but at mom. But the harder I tried, the more trouble I had with wondering eyes and growing issues in my trunks. Mom turned a little more towards her right putting her ankle back at the cool water inlet and I noticed a scrape on her left side. It started about half way between her navel and her side and proceeded up and around towards her back. It looked like one continuous scrape and went under the side of her suit. Keep your mouth shut, if she wanted a comment, she'd have said something about it.

When we finished eating, dad had me gather all of the lunch refuse and pack it for carrying back to the cabin for burning. We burned any trash twice a week so as not to encourage scavengers at the cabin. The possums and raccoons were the worst for that, but squirrels and mice were around sometimes also. By the time we finished that, my trunks were dry and so dad said we should head out and get the two rabbits we wanted for supper. That way, we'd be able to come back and soak a while too.

Dad and I headed up the trail towards the same meadow where mom had twisted her ankle. It is dad's favorite rabbit hunting spot and that's where he had taken me to teach me how to hunt. It was shortly after I threw up twice trying to skin, clean and cut up the first rabbit that I killed, that he told me I could hunt from now on with the camera. He figured that we could get by with meat from what he killed rather than him having to clean and prep everything from two of us.

Dad was somewhat proud of my hunting with the camera. He had taken three of the pictures that I had taken up here and had them enlarged to poster size and framed and then he hung them in the offices of his architecture firm. That made me pretty proud of my camera sense also.

Even though we had only seen snakes three times in all of the trips up here hunting and fishing, dad always had me carry the unloaded shotgun with three shells ready for quick loading. He liked to use the shotgun for any snake that he happened across; he didn't want to miss on a shot at them, he didn't like them any more than I did.

When we got to the meadow, dad said we'd use what he called the 'walk up a rabbit' technique. I'd go about fifteen feet ahead and twenty feet to his left, just in the edge of the woods. Then I'd stop and wait about twenty seconds, and then he'd walk about fifteen feet staying about fifteen feet into the meadow before he'd stop for twenty seconds. Then we'd repeat that movement pattern until we'd flushed a rabbit. Over the years, I'd only seen dad miss with the 22 rifle about 4 times out of maybe a hundred and fifty times he's taken a shot; and most of the times, it was a clean head shot kill.

We had only been working the technique for about ten minutes when I stopped as I saw some movement across the meadow at the tree line. I pulled up the camera and took a picture almost before I realized what I had seen. Just then a rabbit got spooked by my action and jumped out and dad got our first for today. When I looked at the picture, I discovered that I had caught a red fox that had climbed up on a fallen log to see better what we were and why we were in its territory.

When I showed dad the picture, he said that I was the first person to get proof of seeing a fox up here but that Greg Miller, one of his buddies, had claimed to have seen one once before. We decided to cut straight up the meadow and start our next 'walk up' trip down the far side of the field. That would separate the actual firing sites by about a quarter mile. We had barely moved into position to start the trip when a rabbit jumped and took off and dad got the second rabbit that we would need for supper.

I asked dad if Barb and mom would have heard the shots but he said there were too many variables to know for sure; we'd have to ask when we got back if I wanted to know. I told him that we hadn't heard any shots this morning. He got a funny grin on his face and explained that he and mom had kind of dawdled when they were walking up to the meadow since they weren't in any hurry, so they didn't have time to start the hunting. That meant that mom and dad had taken nearly an hour to walk to the meadow, a distance that dad and I had walked in less than twenty minutes. I have a sneaky suspicion that I know what mom and dad had been doing that they didn't have time to start the hunting.

I didn't want to start any kind of a discussion with dad that had anything to do with sexual activities until after Barb and I had time to talk over what if anything we may want to discuss with him. Since mom had hurt her ankle, she would be at the cabin tomorrow all day, and after Barb and I had a chance to talk together, we could decide if we wanted to talk to mom together first or not. Then we would decide about talking to dad or not. I kept the conversation very general on the rest of the walk back.

Over the years, mom had come up with about a dozen different recipes for fixing the various critters that dad would bring home while we were up here. Oddly enough, most of them ended up making the meat taste like chicken. I didn't care which way it was fixed as long as it wasn't on the bones; I just couldn't eat meat off of the bones, even barbequed ribs and such, or real chicken. I know, I know, I'm a picky eater; my meat has to be off the bone and it has to be well done. I can't even eat steak if it's pink in the middle. I don't know why; it's just the way it is. I've always been that way.

By the time that we walked back to the pool area, and dad had skinned, cleaned and cut up the rabbits, I had managed to get myself under control. I mean, Barb's suit covered everything sufficiently, and I had seen everything that mom's suit didn't cover and it wasn't all that provocative. I'd be all right; I'd had time to get comfortable with the fact that mom has tits and a very hot body. I just have to get rid of this semi that I'm sporting and I'll be just fine.

"Dad, I think I'll go ahead and put the guns in the Jeep now. It'll be one less thing to worry about when we want to pack up and go back to the cabin."

"Good idea, Tom, we won't need them for anything more. Get the lunch garbage bag too while you're at it; the less worry later, the better."

After I hung my jeans on the wall with my shirt, I asked dad if he wanted something to drink. He asked for a beer and told me I could have one now, or have one with supper later. I decided to wait and got myself a soda pop instead. I joined them in the pool handing dad his beer. Barb was lying on the lip of the pool talking with mom and dad while dad was checking mom's ankle again.

I couldn't help myself; I looked more closely at Barb's suit. It was about halfway between what she used to wear last year, and what she had worn yesterday. There was a lot more skin showing on this one than the old ones. But everything was indeed covered so dad wouldn't throw a fit. I remember what is under this one though, and I started growing a semi. The movement of the water should hide it as long as I stay sitting down.

After about the fourth time of looking up during our conversation and seeing dad playing with mom's leg as well as her ankle, I tried to steer the conversation to the fox that dad and I had seen earlier. I got up and out of the pool and got the camera to show mom and Barb the picture I had taken. And that reminded me to ask if they had heard the shots when dad got the rabbits. Mom said that when she heard the second shot, she had told Barb that we would be back in twenty minutes to a half hour depending on whether dad was going to skin and clean the rabbits there, or wait until we got back here. Dad was not as subtle as he thought he was at rubbing mom's leg not only around the ankle but up to and past the knee.

"Dad, you are acting like a horny newlywed. Do you want Barb and I to take a walk so you and mom can have a little alone time together? We could walk back up to the meadow and see if maybe we can spot the fox again and get some more pictures. We'll come back in a few hours."

I didn't wait for a reply but just signaled to Barb to come along with me to get dressed to walk out. I wanted to find out what the zip the lip sign she had given me earlier meant, and I wanted to see what she thought about the scrape on mom's side. And it would give us a little quiet time to ourselves also. I told dad that I didn't see any need for Barb and I to take along the shotgun since I would have my walking stick and we had put a hatchet in the pack for this grill out. I left the air horn with them saying that if they needed us earlier than a few hours, they could signal for us to come back sooner. Dad said that he didn't have any objection to us taking the hatchet and leaving the gun behind.

After we climbed the steep part of the path, we turned to wave to mom and dad before Barb and I turned to head up the rest of the path to the meadow. That's when we started the conversation about what Barb had meant when she gave me the zip your lip motion and what she and mom had discussed while dad and I had been off hunting. I knew that Barb would get a lot more explanation from mom than I would get from dad; after all, they were sitting to talk and sun, while dad and I were hiking and hunting.

Once I asked Barb what she had found out from mom, she started talking and didn't stop for the whole time it took us to reach the meadow. The first thing she said was that the zip it motion was an attempt to save me from a second foot in mouth comment. She said that mom was embarrassed and was taking anything that could be seen as a negative comment, as an attack on her; and yes, she knew I wasn't doing that, but that's how mom was feeling.

Mom also told Barb that this was going to be the first time that dad was seeing mom's new swimsuit and she was trying to give him a chance to 'pop a woody' in private, while they were on their hunting walk, rather than in front of Barb and me. Well, dad got a little carried away and was trying to, as the Brits say, 'give her a good shagging'. Barb said that mom's favorite position is standing doggy and she was leaning on a big boulder but her feet were too close together and she was afraid of falling. So she went to widen her stance and when she stepped down, the rock started to slide, so she just relaxed into the fall to avoid breaking something and landed on her side on a larger rock scraping her front to back. The pain in her ankle and of the scrape killed the mood and in just a few minutes, they decided that they should get mom back to use the water treatment to try to avoid swelling and bruising. But after getting back, mom and dad apparently felt the mood coming back over them and mom was going to suggest that we go for a walk. I just beat her to it when I spoke up.

When we reached the meadow, I suggested that we walk up the left side so I could try to look across to locate the log where I had seen the fox rather than walk right into it first. I quickly noticed that there seemed to be quite a few fallen logs across the meadow so I pulled up the picture to be sure to be able to recognize the right one. I must have accidentally hit the backup button too many times because what came up was a picture of mom, naked, and looking back over her shoulder, obviously at dad and laughing. Dang, her butt looked good. Shoot, do I show this to Barb right now; or would it be best to leave it so she won't act funny when we get back with mom and dad? What am I thinking? Barb will handle this much better than I will. I better let her look and maybe she can monitor my actions and keep me from some stupid mistake that would embarrass us all. I noticed some rocks right in the shade at the edge of the meadow and suggested that we sit down a minute.