Quiet Time Ch. 06

Story Info
The seventh vacation day.
8.4k words
4.59
27.3k
25
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeke503
Zeke503
112 Followers

This is a story about me, a technician's technician, mechanically capable and an absolute perfect gentleman. Any resemblance to real live people, places or things is purely intentional and is completely ridiculous and absurd. My name is Tom. Oh yeah. Also in the story is my kid sister, Barb. Okay, she's only ten minutes younger than me, but I am the older child in our family.

We're almost 20; and yes, my sister and I are twins; but if you didn't know it, you wouldn't even think we were related. I got the height, at 6'4"; she's only 5'2". She might be a hundred pounds wet and with rocks in her pockets; I weigh in at two hundred and fifteen pounds. She got the looks; I got the muscles. She has the easy tan skin of our Greek mom; I got the fair skin from our Irish dad. Even our hair is different, mine is the red that is almost orange and I keep it really short; hers is halfway down her back and the deep auburn that is almost brown, just red highlights in the bright sunlight.

This part of the story picks up on the seventh day of our vacation. That first day had been a real bummer, all about traveling to the cabin for our planned two week stay. The second day seemed to start out bad, but turned around pretty well shortly after lunch time. The third day, actually I learned a lot more about my relationship with my sister. The fourth day, I was in heaven all day; the day started well, pre-lunchtime was fantastic, afternoon was stupendous, and the day ended in the best way that a day could. The fifth day had turned out to be pretty good, in fact, it was wonderful. Day six could have been the last day of my life when Dad caught Barb and me at the waterfall. Luckily for me, he took the time to realize that we were making love, not just screwing; he took the time to talk to us instead of just assuming that I had forced Barb into sex, he even took the time to come up with rules to allow us to still live together under his roof, rather than trying to force us apart.

***** *****

I was already awake when the alarm went off to wake us at 6:00. Today was planned as a physically active day what with replacing the wood burning stove with the new electric one and taking out the old ice box and installing the new electric refrigerator. But as I thought about it, it wouldn't be nearly as bad as I had been thinking, the washer and dryer and freezer and microwave were already in place so no need to be moving them, they were even already plugged in so it would just be a matter of turning them on. I'd still have to connect up the storage batteries, but we might even be finished by lunchtime!

I watched Barb's eyes pop open as I turned back from shutting off the alarm. They got as big as saucers when I bent down and nipped her nose instead of giving her a kiss. But I needed a kiss just as much as she did so I quickly applied a kiss before she could object. When we broke to breathe again, I told Barb that I had been thinking about it and maybe we better talk to Dad quick before we started the plan we made last night to talk to Mom. We needed to make sure that Dad hadn't said anything that we might contradict by carrying out our plan for making sure that they were both on the same page about us. If Dad had let something slip last night after they went to bed and ended up telling Mom everything and then we came along and said something different, it might start bad feelings between them and that would surely spill over onto us with unpleasant consequences. We decided that we weren't going to take any chances, we'd talk to Dad first and just to be extra safe, Barb jumped out of bed and got dressed to return to her own room before we got caught violating rule one on the very first day.

After a few more kisses and Barb slipping out the door to go back to her room, I laid back down to try to sleep a little more. But my mind was too busy with what had to be done today so solid sleep eluded me although I did drowse somewhat off and on. I know I drowsed off for at least a little while because I was awakened again when Dad knocked on my door calling me to breakfast.

Dad and I talked during breakfast and decided to bring the new refrigerator up first, and then we could take the wood stove down, then bring up the electric stove and finally take the ice box back down to the basement. As I thought about it, all of it was just plug and play. The only hard part was getting the new up from the basement and getting the old down to the basement and Dad's foresight in having an all-terrain two wheeler would make even that part much easier.

First thing, Dad and I moved the ice box over to the side so we'd be able to put the fridge right into place. Mom and Barb cleaned up the floor as Dad and I went down to get the fridge to bring it up; moving it wasn't a piece of cake, but it wasn't really all that hard to do either. We plugged in the fridge to have it start cooling off while Dad and I took the wood stove down. Mom popped out the tile fillers that Dad had put in beside the wood stove to fit the slot of the slightly larger electric stove so that when we brought the new stove up, we were able to slip it right into place. Dad finished hooking up the stove while I went down and brought up the vent fan unit to replace the vent pipe unit of the wood stove. Barb went down with me and I told her that I had asked Dad if he and Mom had talked any more about us last night and he had said no; so she could follow the plan as we had explained it to Dad, she could go ahead and talk to Mom so Mom would hint to Dad as we had explained to Dad was our plan. We knew that it would be best to get everyone on the same page as quickly as possible.

Once Dad and I took the ice box down to the basement, we decided that we had done enough work for the morning and we all sat down to enjoy the look of the kitchen with the new appliances in place. But it was only minutes before Mom said the whole kitchen needed to be scrubbed down to clean up after all the mess of moving the appliances. She wanted it done before any lunch would be prepared and of course, Mom is the boss in the kitchen. Mom decided that Dad and I would not be much help in cleaning in the kitchen and so she sent us out to 'play' with the windmill. I quickly agreed as this would give Barb her chance to talk to Mom and I didn't want to be cleaning in the kitchen anyhow.

So Dad and I went out to the generator shed where the controls for our electrical system were located so we could check the meters and recording devices to see how well the windmill was doing as a power source. It was good to see that even in the calm of the night, the windmill had been cranking out enough electrical energy to power the whole house including all of the new appliances if they had been hooked up and running. There was even more than needed and would have been charging the battery back-up system if it had been connected.

Dad and I discussed whether we should go ahead and order all five of the other windmills' pieces or if we should only get the next one for now to allow data to be accumulated for a longer time period first. We decided to wait until at least the end of the week to have more data available. I also took a look at how much I would need to do to get the battery back-up system up and running and decided that it would only take a half hour to forty five minutes at most so I could easily finish that this afternoon right after lunch. I didn't want to have the electric disconnected and be in the middle of the wiring while Mom and Barb were trying to fix lunch, or when they called us to lunch. I decided that it would be okay to start wiring the six oversized storage batteries together as long as I stayed away from the connection to the live wiring. Each of the batteries was so large that they would store a three day supply of energy for the entire cabin even if all the lights and the current appliances were being used continuously.

Once we were down to talking about the battery back-up system, I could tell that Dad really wanted to talk about something else. I figured that it was probably the situation with Barb and I, and I really didn't know if I wanted to get into that just yet. I especially didn't want to talk about something and have Barb think differently or find that Barb had talked to Mom and said something different. I'd be really glad when everyone was on the same page as to what they knew about how we felt.

Ahhhh, saved by the call... it was time to go in to lunch. I caught a slight nod from Barb obviously telling me that she had talked to Mom as per our plan. We would have to wait now for Mom to do her hinting to Dad before Barb could take Dad off to have her conversation with him. Of course, Barb talking to Dad was a non-event since Dad already knew everything, but we had to cover for Dad not talking to Mom right away when he found out. I'd get details later when I could talk with Barb when we were alone.

Through lunch we just had general discussions until Barb said that since I would have the battery back-up hooked up so soon after lunch that maybe I could be her pack animal and guardian so she could go to the waterfall. Mom and Dad seemed to like the idea of some alone time for themselves and didn't mind us getting off to ourselves either. I said okay as long as I could just sit and relax while we were there.

So Dad and I went back out to the battery shed and I finished making the connections to the other batteries. Once everything was connected correctly, I had Dad tell Mom and Barb that I was shutting off the electric for a couple minutes while I hooked in the battery back-up to the rest of the system. Dad and I watched the gauges and dials for about ten minutes to be sure that everything was working as expected and it looked just perfect.

Barb came strolling out and said that she and Mom had finished cleaning the kitchen from lunch and it was about time to head out to the waterfall. She told Dad to just keep it cool while talking with Mom and everything would be just fine. We'd be back at about suppertime and we'd see how things had gone and what more needed to be done.

The three of us went inside and I picked up the backpack and my walking stick and we headed out. Barb told them that if they needed us back early, they should just blow the air horn and we'd return. Mom said that they could take care of themselves for a couple to three or four hours so don't expect a call. She said that five would be soon enough for Barb and me to get back.

We were barely out of sight of the cabin before Barb pulled her blouse off along with her bikini top. She was going to pull her bottoms down too, but I reminded her that there were sticker bushes and bugs all along the way to the waterfall. She still shook her boobs at me and did an exaggerated strut walk so she could tease me since I let her walk in front of me on the path. Otherwise, it was a quiet walk to the falls.

Of course once we got to the tree bridge at the falls, the swagger fell away because it was critter check time. I had to examine the area before she would come down. After I walked all around and made sure that there wasn't going to be any surprise visitors of the furry persuasion, and I had sat my walking stick and the pack down at the table and chairs area, she was ready to start her sunning process which, of course, started with stripping off her shorts and bikini bottoms. Now that's some scenery that I would never get tired of watching!

"Tom, you aren't allowed to watch unless you get naked too," she said as she demurely half turned away and brought her arm up to block my view of her tits.

"Now when did that rule go into effect", I asked as I dropped my shorts and peeled off my shirt?

"Mom and I were talking this morning and we decided that what was good for the gander; is just as good for the goose. So from now on, whenever you want to see me nude, you have to pull off your clothes too. Mom is planning on doing the same thing with Dad; in fact, we discussed the idea of making the cabin, clothing optional or even a nude zone for next week. It all depends on how the talks with Dad go today and how Mom feels about it after talking to him.

"I'm kind of scared of the idea of being nude in front of Dad but kind of excited too. Now you, I just want to see you all the time probably the same as you seem to want to see me all the time. We've gotten to the point that you don't pitch a full-on boner every time I show a little bit of skin so it isn't too embarrassing. It's flattering even, seeing you with a semi or a bulge when I have something a little skimpy on or have some skin on display, so keep that up!"

"Well, you can depend on that to continue for a long, long time. Before this week, I hardly ever had thoughts of you as being sexy; I just hadn't paid any attention at all. Now, now I have trouble thinking about you in any way that doesn't include the term 'sexy'.

"But what's up with the clothing optional or nude next week? How did that idea come about?"

"Mom reminded me. Up until we were about five or so, Mom and Dad had always been more open about not wearing clothes around the house and they had planned on sharing a nudist lifestyle with us. But Grandpa or Grandma said something to them to make them stop it. Mom didn't seem to want to talk about what it was that was said, but it must have caused quite a ruckus and some bad feelings. I do remember that the grandparents weren't around at all for a few years, like when we were five until we were eight or nine. Do you remember that?"

"Yeah, now that you mention it, I do remember. But I seem to also remember that Dad had told me that Grandpa was too busy traveling for his work and Grandma was going along to keep him from getting lonely. That was enough explanation for me."

"Yes, Mom told me pretty much the same story and I never questioned it either. Anyway, Mom said maybe now was the time that we should as a family; investigate the idea of becoming nudists, or naturalists. It seems that the idea has been in the back of her mind all this time. Oh well, we can talk about that later... for now, how about putting some lotion on my back for me?"

I was more than happy to take up that duty for Barb and she knew that I would be. She ran over and got cooled off in the water before coming back to lay on the beach towel I laid out on her favorite sunning rock. I had the towel, her sunglasses and the lotion all ready to go by the time she got finished with her splashing. I was on my knees with lotion on my hands when she bent slightly to grab a kiss before lying down on her belly for me to apply the sun screen. I know she was teasing me because she had her butt sticking up as high as she could get it as she maneuvered to get in position for sunning.

Well, two could play the teasing game as easily as one, so I took my time getting started with the lotion and I made her slip her hair down in front of her shoulders so it wouldn't get all messed up with the lotion before I would put my hands on her. Then I slowly applied the lotion starting at her hands and working in to her shoulders on both sides before applying any to her shoulders and back. Yes, by the time I got finished with her shoulders, my prick was three quarters hard, but she was whimpering and lifting her butt trying to get me to slip it in for an application of some special lubricating cream.

Now I'm not a sadist, nor am I a masochist, so as one hand slathered lotion onto her neck, with the other, I went straight down her spine, between her cheeks and applied some to her pussy. I then grabbed my full hard-on and put it where both she and I wanted it to be. I took it slow, but I took it steady, inserting it all the way in. Her moans of approval matched very well with my grunts of satisfaction as I leaned back and forth as I applied more lotion to her shoulders and to her back.

We were taking our time since there was no hurry; we had at least a few hours before we'd have to head back. Mom and Dad were pretty surely going to want their alone time before they'd even start to think about us again. And then they'd need some time to talk and Mom would slip in a few hints and then they'd talk a while longer. I was in no hurry because I just loved the feel of being buried in Barb, and she wasn't in any hurry because the longer I lasted, the more orgasms she could enjoy.

And enjoy them she did! I had barely made three strokes and she had her first mini-orgasm. So I had slowed down to barely moving and let her recover. When I started stroking again, she barely let me get in maybe ten strokes and she had a second orgasm. She was recovering fairly quickly so I didn't mind the brief rest each time anyway. After that, it seemed like every twenty strokes or so, she'd start into another mini-orgasm and I loved to watch her wiggle and squirm under me as she climaxed.

By the sixth or seventh one, her climaxes weren't very 'mini' any more and I was nearing the top of my climb as well. We also were getting a little louder in our moans, groans, grunts and encouragements. I was sure that any animals nearby knew that humans were here and engaged in one of their weird behaviors if they thought about things like that at all.

I was enjoying the slow buildup of my own orgasm when I suddenly realized that Barb was holding back on her next orgasm. I know she could feel that I was getting close. She was obviously trying to hold off and match up so we would come together this next time. I had been making slow, deep strokes so she would enjoy for as long as possible without me blasting off too quickly, but the fact that she was wanting it now caused me to start increasing the speed of my thrusts. And I felt the need to put more power into each stroke also, pushing harder at the end of each stroke and almost pounding into her cervix with each thrust.

"I'm ready, Tom. I'm ready for you to fill me up with your cum. Push your cock as deep as you can and fill me up. Fill me up now! Fill me and make me know that I'm all yours! Take me as your woman, as your lover, that I'll always be yeeeeaaaauuUUUGGHHHHHAAA!"

I don't know how she managed to get out that many words in a coherent sentence before she gave in to her orgasm. All I managed to get out was some moans and grunts and maybe a few words like 'Yes!' and 'So good!' and 'Take it all!' as I shook and shuttered above her.

With my last spasm and squirt, I virtually collapsed over top of Barb. I was barely able to hold myself up over her. I'm sure that if anyone had come upon us at that moment, they'd have only seen her hair spread out under and around my head, and her feet and lower legs sticking out between my feet. My arms were blocking any view of her arms and upper torso and my body and legs were covering the rest of her. She'd look like a frightened turtle with a Tom shell.

I don't know if I fell asleep or if I just lost track of reality or what. But I became aware that Barb was squeezing my prick with her vaginal muscles every so often before she shook through one more big aftershock of her orgasm. Then she told me to get up off of her as she wasn't getting any sun with me on top of her. I kissed the back of her head and pinched her butt cheeks as I sat up and swung my leg to climb off. There was a sort of a squelchy pop sound as my prick pulled out of her and we both started laughing and trying to make similar noises with our mouths as I rolled over onto my back next to her.

Once we stopped laughing, and we got our breath back, she raised her head and cleared her hair back behind her ear and looked at me. I could see love and contentment in her eyes and I felt love and contentment in my heart. We didn't even have to say it, we both just knew it.

"Would you set your watch alarm for a half hour, Tom? I'm afraid I'll probably fall asleep lying here and I don't want to burn. And you better get out of the sun too so you don't burn."

Zeke503
Zeke503
112 Followers