Quiet Weekend Away Turns Naughty

Story Info
Plans for quiet weekend alone are altered.
5k words
4.43
237.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Friday night, its been a long work week and we sent the kids to their grandparents house for the weekend. I figure that once in awhile, the wife and I are entitled to a weekend alone.

Before I left work I called and made reservations for a large suite about an hour south of us. We enjoyed the drive there and being in each other's company made the congestion of traffic more tolerable. I think what helped the most was that Tammy was wearing a very short denim skirt. It was so short and hugged her thighs snuggly, giving her ass that perfect round accent. The whole way down it was all I could do to keep my eyes off of her tender thighs and she had her bare feet propped up on the dash. Her toes were painted a bright red color and glistened a bit in the sun as it shown through the windshield. Every now and then we would get caught in a slow down next to a truck and I would notice that the guy driving the semi, was taking in all of the view that he could get. At one point I casually reached over and stuck my hand up her skirt, raising it with my wrist enough that I know he would get a better look at what I'm sure he was hoping to see. Her mound felt warm and her thin panties were a bit damp. She would tease and tell me to stop but the dampness told the truth and that truth was that she enjoys when she can be seen. At one point in the trip, I even slid her panties off of her and she rolled the window down and tossed them to a truck driver. He smiled like a kid on Christmas morning and held them to his nose inhaling her womanly scent.

Once we arrived, we went through the normal check-in procedures and they handed us a packet of two card keys for room 210. I parked the car and carried in the suitcase while Tammy grabbed her small makeup case. I made sure to let her walk in front so I could gaze upon her luscious round ass. Once we were in the elevator I reached between her legs as I had in the car and told her that no matter what she says, I can always tell when she's enjoying being displayed. The doors opened and as we began to step out, a gentleman in probably close to his 50's stepped in bumping right into Tammy. He apologized as he stood there with his chin dropping. Tammy being the sweet gal she was, assured him it was ok and to not worry about it. We walked several yards down the hall and found room 210. I slid my cardkey in the lock and Tam twisted the knob and walked in.

It was a nice room; the first area was a living room with a couch and big screen TV and small kitchenette. We walked around the corner to find a king size bed, an armoire with another TV in it, a recliner and a large hot tub in the corner. Next to that was the bathroom with a large shower. Tammy smiled big and plopped down on the bed and spread her legs.

"Is this where you're going to give me that cock tonight?"

"Sure," I said, "but not until I'm ready to."

We sat around talking about what we wanted to do for dinner and settled on finding a nice quiet setting to have our dinner. We were headed down to the front desk to get advice on where we could find such a place that would suite our desire. While waiting for the elevator, Tam was standing in front of me while I had my arms wrapped around her waist. Her hair smelled so nice and I couldn't help but kiss her neck. Her reaction was to tremble gently in my arms and she cooed softly. I began kissing the back of her neck mare passionately and lifted her top slowly and sensually as I tenderly traced my fingertips around her belly and up to her firm breasts. She must have had her eyes closed as I did because all of a sudden she gasped and pushed my hands away and jumped to stand up straight. What we hadn't noticed was the elevator had arrived and the same gentleman that she had bumped into not a half an hour before, stood motionless just outside of the elevator door with what looked like a ranging hard-on in his pants. Tammy apologized to him as she turned three shades of red. He smiled and pleaded with her to not apologize. We I laughed out loud and I told him I cant take her out in public as she's always getting me in trouble. She smacked me on the chest and said it was my fault, not hers. We all laughed as we stepped onto the elevator and he went on his way.

Down at the desk we inquired about a restaurant and they suggested a place down the road several miles. We went back up to our room, showered and put on some nicer clothes. I put on a pair of Dockers and a polo shirt, Tam put on a short red dress that almost matched her toenails and spent probably half an hour doing her makeup and hair. While she worked on her hair and such, I decided to run down to the hotel bar ad grab a beer.

When I got down there I found the bar pretty much unoccupied except for a woman sitting at the bar and some guy alone at a table watching the ball game. I sat down at the bar leaving an empty stool between the woman sitting alone and myself. The barmaid brought me a Bud light as I had ordered and then went back to stocking her ice and beer for the night's business to come. I was only sitting there for probably two minutes when the woman said, "hi, I see someone else is getting an early start tonight." I remarked that I was just waiting on my wife to finish getting ready, we had dinner plans but may be back down in the bar later on. She said that her husband was being a poop and taking a nap so she decided to come down for a few drinks.

"What floor are you guys on?" I asked.

"Second, room 215," she said.

"Hey, we are in 210, howdy neighbor."

We both giggled and she said her husband had came back to their room right before he decided to take a nap and told her how he had caught a younger couple getting hot and heavy outside the elevator. I laughed and told her it must have been the wife and I. She said that according to her husband we must have been newly weds.

"Nope, we are just spending a weekend without the kids."

"Must be nice," she said.

"We are coming home from vacation and just stopping through, my husband hasn't been passionate with me in years. I think I'm just getting old and he doesn't find me very hot anymore."

"Are you kidding?" I said. "Your stunning, sexy and beautiful, why if I was him, I wouldn't have even let you out of the room!"

She touched me on the shoulder and told me how sweet I was but it wasn't necessary to lie in order to make her feel better. I quickly put her mind at ease that I was in no way making up a compliment; I was quite serious that I found her very attractive. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and once again told me how sweet I was. I promised I would be back sometime that evening and I expected her to let me buy her a drink.

I walked back upstairs to find that Tam was done, she looked absolutely radiant and wonderfully stunning. She gathered her purse, took one last peek into the mirror and said, "Okay, lets go."

As we walked to the elevator, we passed the woman from the bar; she smiled and went straight to her room. Tammy asked me if I knew her or something and I told her about meeting her down in the bar while she was getting ready. Tam remarked that she sure was cute and I readily agreed. See, Tammy is bisexual, not emotionally but physically. She would not and could not ever have a love affair with a woman but she sure has been known to enjoy the physical pleasures of another woman in the past 6 years.

Our dinner went well and we enjoyed the time to reflect on our lives with one another. Before I knew it we both had downed more than a few drinks and were feeling a bit more relaxed than normal. A few times while I was busy talking, I had felt Tams soft feet rubbing at my ankles and once she had the nerve to slip her foot up in my lap and rub her bare foot across my aching crotch from beneath the table as she stared back at me and winked. I figured that before we had too many more that we ought to be getting our butts back to the hotel and move our private party to the bar.

On the way back to the bar, Tam leaned over, unzipping my pants and hoisted my half hard cock out and started fondling it. Like it wasn't hard enough to drive straight after having a few beers to many, she was making it quite a challenge. By the time we got to the hotel, my cock head was leaking clear sticky pre-cum. And she was smiling like the cat that caught the mouse.

We walked straight to the bar, bulge in my pants and all, and grabbed a booth in the back where the lighting was dim and the booth wrapped around sort of facing away from the bar area, giving us a bit of privacy. I walked up to the bar to order my succulent wife a rum and coke and made sure they made it out of Captain Morgan's, just the way she likes it. I then ordered myself just a plain old beer, Bud Light. As the barmaid was ringing it up and getting my change, I felt a soft hand on my shoulder, I turned and looked and there stood the woman from earlier. I winked at her and asked how she was and what she was drinking. "I just drink beer," she said, so I asked for another beer. I asked her to join the wife and I at our table and she followed me back. I sat down and slid in next to Tam while the other woman took a seat across from us.

"Tammy, this is that lovely lady I told you about earlier."

"My name is Julie," she said as she offered her hand out to shake my wife's hand.

"Nice to meet you, I hope my husband behaved earlier."

"Yes, he was a perfect gentleman, unlike my rude husband that would rather sit alone in a room and watch sports," she scoffed.

Tam and I looked at each other and Julie quickly apologized for sounding rude.

"No, don't worry about it," Tam said.

We sat there enjoying the company of our new friend for a bit and proceeded to get quite intoxicated, the women more so than myself. Tam tends to be a lightweight and who only knows how many drinks Julie had before even joining us.

Well, it seemed that the drunker we all became and the later into the evening it got, the heavier the flirting became. At one point Tam even told Julie that she had been intimate with women in the past. Julies eyes perked up and she said, "oh, really?"

I got hot and my palms began to sweat a bit. I think we were becoming too open with our personal lives with a woman we barely knew. Julie looked at her and asked her if she enjoyed it and made the comment that she had always wandered about doing that but never knew anyone that she could approach about trying it with. Tammy told her how hot it was and then remarked how hard my cock had gotten watching her get it on with another gal. Julie had slid around beside me so that I was between the two women and reached into my lap and shockingly grabbed a fist full of my crotch, "is this true?" she asked.

"Um, well what guy wouldn't get excited about seeing the woman he loves on a bed naked with another woman?"

Tam saw Julies hand in my lap and giggled at how I blushed and said, "oh, are you going to act all shy now?"

What could I say, the two of them had me pinned down here and I was at a total loss for words. Well they thought that was quite funny and really razzed me about being choked up.

I reluctantly excused myself and went to the bar to order another round of drinks. By now the bar was quite full of people and it seemed like 10 minutes passed before I had our drinks and was headed back to the table. Julie slid out and told me to slide back in between her and Tam. I handed out the drinks as they both smiled at me. I knew something was up the way they just looked at each other and then me. Within maybe 30 seconds, tam said she needed to go to the little girls room and slid out of the both and sashayed away. Julie leaned over and kissed my cheek and told me how wonderful my wife is and again grabbed my cock. I told her she might want to be careful since I'm a married man and she said tam gave her permission to tease me anyway she felt fit. "Oh great," I exclaimed. Julie laughed and asked me if I was scared. "No, I'm not scared," I said.

"I just want you to be aware of what you're getting yourself into."

"Oh, I'm a big girl, trust me, I know exactly what I am doing!"

She then gave my now throbbing cock a gentle rub as though it was a little kitten she was trying to sooth and pet. Tam came back and sat down, holding something in her hand. "Ok, what do you have," I asked.

"What?" she blurted back.

"I know you have something in your hand."

She then reached over and shoved something into Julies purse. Julie peeked in and started laughing and pulled a pair of bright blue thong panties part way out of her purse.

"Oh, great, now you're giving strange women your panties," I laughed. Julie excused herself and said she would be right back. Tam asked if she had done anything while she was in the restroom.

"Only grab my cock several times and kiss me on the cheek," I said as tam giggled.

Seconds later, Julie came back to the table and quickly shoved something into my pants pocket and then started giggling like a giddy little schoolgirl. I reached down and pulled out a pair of lacy black panties that had a soaking wet crotch!

"Oh my God!" I said. Tam laughed out loud and asked who was going to get my boxers. I smartly remarked that whoever wanted them would have to personally take them off of me. Julie quickly spat out that she would take them in a heartbeat but that her husband might question where they came from. We all three laughed out loud.

It was now around 1:00 am and Tam said she was ready to go back to the room. I told her I was enjoying myself and wanted to have another beer. Julie also said she needed to be getting upstairs. "Party poopers," I said. Julie wrote her email down on a napkin and handed it to me and also blew me a kiss and then leaned over lightly kissing Tam on the lips before walking slowly away. Tam said she was going to bed and asked that I come up before too long. I agreed and off she went.

I sat alone now reflecting on how much fun I had this evening and finished my last beer. Thinking to myself, "I better be getting up there before Tam falls asleep and has my head on a platter for being down here too long."

I rode the elevator upstairs and walked quietly to my room. As I searched my pockets for my key card I heard Tam moaning softly through the door. I got to thinking, maybe she was extra horny from our flirting with Julie all night, this might be a chance to bust her with her fingers in her sloppy wet cunt. I found my key and ever so slowly slipped it into the door and heard the tell tale click of the lock unlatching. I slowly as possible turned the knob and creped inside. Now seeing as there are two separate rooms within our suite, I was inside but still totally out of view. Now the moaning wasn't as muffled and I reached down, rubbing the crotch of my pants. My cock was so stiff as I anticipated peeking around the corner at my wife before I would join her in bed. I slowly undid my pants, slid them down and stepped out of them. I then carefully pealed my shirt off and laid it across the arm of the couch. Then I almost blew my load as I tiptoed around the corner! There was Tammy just as I had envision lying flat on her back, right in the middle of the bed, naked as the day she was born. Only she was not fingering her pretty little cunt, Julie was. She was naked as well and was bent over the bed between my wife's legs with her head buried in my wife's muff and her fingers jabbing at her pussy. They still didn't know that I was in the room, how could they with the concentration they were giving one another.

I carefully maneuvered behind Julie and ran the tip of my index finger between her thighs and drew and imaginary line up her hot moist slit. She gasped but never looked back, she just kept right on sucking on that throbbing hard clit that she had locked between her soft supple lips. Tam had her eyes closed and the lights were turned down to an almost glow. The night of flirting and booze had obviously taken its toll. I withdrew my now sticky wet finger from Julies slit and brought it to my mouth, I wanted to taste this woman's nectar all night and now was the time. I sucked my finger into my mouth savoring the way is was tangy sweet. I slowly withdrew it from my lips and placed it back down to her swollen vulva. I started probing slowly at her slit and she willingly slid her legs further apart. Tam still had her eyes closed and was moaning as though she had a hot throbbing cock deep in her hole. Julie must have really been a natural as she had my wife's toes tightly curled into tiny little fists. Her breasts heaved into the air and she raised her lower body off the bed in order to try and fuck Julie's talented tongue.

I probed at Julies hot fuck hole expecting it to be looser than it was, it wasn't though. It was tight, not virgin tight but she had amazing muscle tone in there the same way that my whorish acting wife had. As I finger fucked Julie, I used my other hand to trace lightly down her spine which evidently felt good and sent shivers up her spine, she started to quiver and moan into my wife's drenched quim. Tam started getting louder and gyrating her hips as though she was trying to get Julies tongue and fingers deeper inside. I patted Julie on the ass and moved up onto the bed so I could be closer to my sexy wife.

Tam opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"What took you so long?"

"I've been here longer than you know," I said as I leaned over and thrust my tongue into her throat. We kissed deep and passionately as though we were brand new lovers tasting one another for the first time. She moaned into my mouth as Julie quickened the pace of her tongue. I reached behind my wife's head and grabbed a generous portion of her golden blonde hair and tugged it steadily back under her neck. She arched back and began to cum. Her legs lifted higher into the air and began to flail about like tree branches in a windstorm. Her body tightened and her hands reached for Julie's head and found their mark. She pulled her firmly into her inner thighs and fucked her face with fervor. I looked down and saw Julie trying to retreat for a breath of air, only to catch a quick gasp. Tam bucked wildly and violently and her hot pussy sprayed Julie in the face with her warm juice.

"That a girl, fuck her beautiful face and cum for her baby, cum like the dirty little slut that you are"

"Oh my God, suck my pussy, suck it, make me cum again!" she screamed.

Julie assaulted her clit like a leach stuck to its prey. I sat up a bit and thrust my throbbing cock into my slut wife's sexy mouth. She gobbled my shaft hungrily and ran her sloppy wet tongue all over it. She thrust her head down lower and began to suck and lick my sagging balls, making a hungry little choking sound. I threw my head back and basked in the feeling of all that tonight was offering. I finally released her hair and started stroking my fat dick while she sucked on the red fleshy head. Julie made Tam cum one last time and then sat there slowly and softly rubbing my wife's now tender box. Tam pulled away and told Julie to come help. She quickly slithered up tams body and their tongues fought for the chance to lap at my man meat. I grabbed my raging hard cock and began to stroke it furiously as they tongue wrestled for it. I groaned loudly from deep within and let loose a hot stream of baby making juice. It shot straight across Tams face and Julie quickly began to lick it off, I immediately fired the second shot, which hit Julie just under the chin and then rubbed my fuck stick alternately across both their faces, coating them with my warm glaze.

We lay there for half an hour or so drinking some ice cold drinks and basking in the afterglow. Tam slowly leaned over and kissed Julie very tenderly on the lips and told me to show her what I could do. I slid down to the foot of the bed and began to slowly lick and suck on each and every toe. Julie sighed and said she had never had that done before and never realized how good it could feel. I slowly and softly kissed my way up her legs, leaving a subtle trace of saliva and making my breath feel like a soft breeze caressing her glowing flesh. I used my tongue to trace all around her inner thighs and draw circles around her puffy mound, yet careful not to touch her hard clit. She gyrated her hips trying to get the feel of my tongue, just where she wanted it. I shifted positions and pushed her feet up close to her ass, forcing her thighs apart and giving me better access. My tongue snaked its way up ad down her vulva, just off side to her glistening lips. Tam was still kissing her and had her hand on one of her breasts and was gently tweaking her left nipple. I brought my index finger up and every so softy touched the hood of her clit. She gasped loudly and her body went rigid.

12