Quill Pen Feather

Story Info
A hypnotic induction that writes words into your head.
2.2k words
4.5
18k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,776 Followers

"That's right, it's time to practice being hypnotized again. Time to go deeper. I know many people think of going into trance as something passive, something that's done to you, but you and I both know that you need to train your mind to focus your concentration completely on another person's words, relaxing more and more deeply until you reach the point where you follow along effortlessly and automatically without thinking. You need to train your mind to stop thinking about anything but what I'm saying right now. You need to train your mind. So much. And I'm going to help you.

"The best way to learn, of course, is through repetition. Going over something again and again helps to fix it deep into your mind, pressing it into your memory like a groove in a record until every time you think, sooner or later your mind travels along the groove until it reaches that same spot. That's why you've come back to learn with me again, so that I can guide you back into the lessons you've already learned so well. And now we're going to learn them again together.

"Because learning and repetition aren't passive any more than hypnosis is. You can only learn so much by listening. You're a better learner when your mind is actively engaged with the lessons. You focus better. You concentrate more perfectly on my words and my voice, and the understanding sinks in deeper. And we both know you want to sink deeper, don't we? Of course we do. You love to sink deeper and focus on my words and my voice. It helps to hypnotize you, and that's exactly what you're here to do.

"So to help you really concentrate on my words, and the way that they relax your mind and center your focus on the sound of my voice, I want you to picture a pen in your mind. Let's make it a pretty pen, made from a soft black feather that shimmers with just a tiny bit of iridescent beauty every time it moves in your hand. Since this is our imagination, you can pretend that it flows easily and effortlessly with ink as it scratches across the paper. Or if it helps, you can imagine dipping it into vivid, lustrous red ink every time I pause, so that you can be ready to write the next thing I say on the blankness of your mind.

"That's a good start, honestly. After all, you can't fill up a sheet of paper that's already full, can you? Go ahead and picture your mind as a smooth, white, blank sheet of paper. If it seems like your head is too full of distractions, you can imagine turning the page and leaving them all behind so that all you see is that blank, calm surface. The other thoughts are still back there, of course. We can return to them later. But right now blank is best. Take your pen, now, and imagine your hand writing the words, 'Time to go deeper.'

"And as you hear the words coming from my lips, you can imagine yourself writing them more and more vividly, every single time. You can hear the soft sound of the pen scratching the paper, see the liquid ink flowing out and filling the fibers of the pulp with a rich, warm red color. You can feel your hand tracing out the words just as I say them, holding the pen comfortably and moving easily. 'Time to go deeper.'

"And with every repetition, you feel your hand and arm learning the movements, feel the words sink into your mind more deeply. The words come into sharper focus every time I say, 'Time to go deeper,' because you can see them as well as hear them in the blankness of your mind, because they fill your thoughts line by line until they stretch down the page. 'Time to go deeper.' You feel them in your muscles now as you write it again and again. 'Time to go deeper.'

"You understand now how easy it is to learn like this. It's so much easier to focus on everything I say when you can picture yourself repeating them, the quill in your hand moving swiftly and easily to inscribe my words in the white space where your thoughts go. When you write, 'I am going deeper,' you can feel your thoughts tracing every word out carefully, letter by letter, 'I am going deeper.' You can actually see the sentence, the bright and sensual red standing out against the blankness-'I am going deeper.' It's so much easier to concentrate on it when you write it out like this. 'I am going deeper.' It focuses your attention so wonderfully, doesn't it? All you think about now is that phrase, 'I am going deeper', and it feels so nice.

"In fact, it feels so good that you want to remind yourself of that inescapable, inexorable truth. Picture yourself writing, 'It feels so good to go deeper,' and let your mind soak up the warm, soft, lazy pleasure that the words give you. It makes you want to write it again, doesn't it? Go ahead. 'It feels so good to go deeper.' Focusing more and more on the way that it fills the blankness in your head with quiet, dreamy joy with every line. 'It feels so good to go deeper.' You're training your brain to remember that thought, more and more clearly with every looping letter. 'It feels so good to go deeper.' And the more you train yourself, the deeper it sinks in and the better it feels. 'It feels so good to go deeper.'

"You're feeling so happy now, so relaxed and focused on the next sentence that it's almost like your thoughts have stopped while you wait for me to tell you what to write. And that's just perfect. That tells you that you're doing exactly what you're supposed to do, just exactly what you came here to learn to do-think less, respond more, sink deeper. The pause tells you that you're hypnotized. Go ahead and write that down now. 'I am deeply hypnotized.'

"You know that it's true, now, don't you? You can see it, written right in the middle of your mind in bright red letters. Even as you read it, you find yourself writing it again, 'I am deeply hypnotized,' and you feel it sink deeper and deeper into your mind. You write, 'I am deeply hypnotized', and you sink deeper. Perfectly focused on my words now, no thoughts left but the ones I give you. And the thought I give you is, 'I am deeply hypnotized.' So of course it's true. You may even find yourself whispering it out loud as I say it and you write it and you think it and you accept it completely. 'I am deeply hypnotized.'

"And when you repeat my words like that, when you train your brain to accept my thoughts as your thoughts, you're obeying a command. And of course that feels so good to you, too. That's what you came here for, whether you realized it or not. You let me hypnotize you so that you could become more obedient. You want to learn how to go into trance because you want to learn how to obey, because 'obedience is pleasure.' Yes, you're already writing that one, aren't you? You're writing it because 'obedience is pleasure'. You're feeling it because 'obedience is pleasure'. You're programming yourself because 'obedience is pleasure'. You're obedient because 'obedience is pleasure'. That's right. That's just perfect.

"You're doing so well, now, learning all your lessons so well that I think you've earned a little reward. That's one of the most important parts of teaching and learning, after all. Everybody learns better when they're rewarded for doing well, and you've been a very good pupil for me today. You've learned how to relax and go into deep hypnosis, and become a blank, obedient student who thinks only the correct thoughts when you're in a trance for me. And I'm going to reward you with another correct thought. Because you love to think correct thoughts, don't you? Of course you do.

"So this time, in your mind's eye, you're going to write, 'The more I obey, the better I feel.' You're going to picture the words taking shape, soaking into the paper, sinking into your mind. You're going to keep writing it every time you hear it, repeating 'The more I obey, the better I feel.' Picturing it so vividly, right down to the scratching of the pen as it writes the new correct thought into your brain.

"And while the hand in your mind writes it, 'The more I obey, the better I feel,' your real hands are going to move-all on their own-between your legs. You're going to start to touch yourself as soon as you hear me say, 'The more I obey, the better I feel,' and every time you hear it and every time you write it you're going to feel better and better, more aroused and obedient, because you know it's true. 'The more I obey, the better I feel.'

"You may even find yourself saying the words out loud, if you feel safe and comfortable doing so. 'The more I obey, the better I feel.' Every time, the pleasure builds. Every time, you become more obedient. 'The more I obey, the better I feel.' Feeling those words wear another little groove into your mind, knowing that you'll remember them perfectly from now on. 'The more I obey, the better I feel.'

"Your mind's eye is locked onto the words, reading and re-reading them as you feel the pleasure of every repetition. 'The more I obey, the better I feel. The more I obey, the better I feel. The more I obey, the better I feel.' Those words are pleasure to you now, just hearing them makes you more blank and obedient and aroused. 'The more I obey, the better I feel.' My words, your touch, the endless bliss of surrender, they're all twisting together in your mind until you can't separate them anymore. Until you don't want to separate them anymore. You want to give in, obey, become my blank and hypnotized student. Because it feels so good.

"'The more I obey, the better I feel.' Hotter and hotter with every repetition, more and more helpless to resist that pleasure. 'The more I obey, the better I feel.' You know the words are going to make you come for me. You know this because I'm telling you this, and you want to obey. Every time you hear, 'The more I obey, the better I feel,' your body gets closer and closer to that release. Closer and closer to the perfect pleasure of perfect obedience. 'The more I obey, the better I feel. The more I obey, the better I feel. The more I obey, the better I feel.' You can't resist it anymore. You don't want to resist it. You just want to wait for my permission to make the pleasure perfect.

"You want to come for me. You want to give in completely to my pleasure, the next time you hear the words that make you feel so good, so obedient, so blank and deep and mindless in my hypnotic trance, knowing you're going to come, knowing you need to come, knowing you are my good student, deep down, deep in your mind, helpless to resist it. 'The more I obey, the better I feel.'

"That's it. That's right, come for me, let it all go, release all your pleasure for me. Sink into obedience for me. Surrendering so deeply, sinking into submission as your mind overflows with pleasure. Your mind keeps coming and coming, a hypnotic orgasm that feels so good and makes you warm and happy and eager to return for another lesson whenever you feel safe and comfortable doing so.

"And when you do, you're going to remember that those words, 'Time to go deeper', have a very special meaning for us. They're a reminder to you of just how easy it is to go into trance. Whenever you hear me say them, and it feels safe and comfortable to relax, you will slip deep into trance for me easily and effortlessly and automatically. The rest of this lesson will only deepen that trance for you, making it easier and easier to learn. And we both know you want that.

"And now, you can feel yourself turning the page again, setting your lessons aside for a while so that you can relax into the blankness for a moment until your normal thoughts return. Perhaps they'll be the thoughts you set aside for your lesson, perhaps you'd like to leave those behind for a while and wake up with a clean slate to fill in with new and wonderful ideas. That's fine. Your mind has so many pages, and you can fill as many as you like with obedience. They'll all be tucked away until you're ready to think about them, until you know that the time is right to drift away and remember your lessons safely.

"For now, though, it's time to gently come back, feeling your thoughts return along with your awareness of the waking world. Letting yourself easily and effortlessly leave trance and return to consciousness, coming back more and more now, waking completely up on one, two, three, four, and five. Wake."

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,776 Followers