Quinn

Story Info
A young cross dresser transforms.
3.1k words
4.4
51.5k
52

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 04/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
851 Followers

This is a new style for me. Please be kind. The is the first in a new series. I have been wanting to branch out and try some new characters and genres. This is that. I hope you enjoy. If it is well received, then I will definitely continue it. I like this character and the ideas for the story. This first chapter is tame more about the life and change the any erotic interactions yet. They are coming though.

Keep in mind this is amateur work. I received no compensation for providing this story: if I had I would have paid for an editor. As it is, I do it all myself. I proofread, but am human and may have missed some things. I still hope you can enjoy it.

*****

It's no longer hard to admit I was probably not the son my Dad, Quentin, would have wanted. He was a big guy and very masculine. He worked at the lumber yard outside of town, but was killed in an accident shortly before my 4th birthday. I only have very vague memories of him. Mom assures me he was a good man and loved me with all his heart. Luckily, he had my brother, Quayd, first and he is manly enough.

When Mom received her settlement from the lumberyard and Dad's life insurance, she decided to move away from Washington, to a warmer climate and we ended up in New Mexico. That's where I grew up. The heat didn't bother me, growing up in it after all, but the sun would burn me to a fine char if I stayed out playing too much. That kept me indoors and on my computers most of the time. Mom didn't have to work anymore, so she was able to dote on Quayd and me.

Quayd takes after Dad. He is 6'2 200 pounds and nicely built to play the football that he loves. He is a tight end. He is only 4 years older than me, he looked after me growing up. He is protective and a great brother. His hair is reddish brown and his eyes are brown like Dad's were.

I'm Quinn. I'm only 5'4 and small framed. My hair is blond and fine. When I tried to grow it out it, was very smooth and silky, girlish even, so I cut it short again. I have blue eyes and am very fair. My mother is German and, like her, I do not tan well. So, I spend a lot of time indoors. This has led to me remaining lithe and and willowy. I'm smart though and have made a good life through computers. All the time on computers and surfing porn led to some discoveries as I entered my later teens. I enjoyed the cross-dressing images and lady-boy attire sites, but I'll get back to that.

Mom is Carol. She is 44 and fair as well. Blond hair to about her shoulder blades, and cobalt blue eyes and full blooded German. She is small framed too. I always thought that was odd for a German woman. They are always portrayed as big, almost mannish. Mom is anything but. Mom is the same height as I am sadly. She is a gorgeous lady and men have always complimented her on her beauty and wit. He body is compact and her boobs are firm and perky. She rarely wears a bra, if ever. She enjoys sundresses and skirts. She is very lady-like.

It was just she and I in the house once Quayd had graduated at the end of my freshman year. He was going away to college at the University of Arizona. I no longer had my protector that sophomore year, and became a great target for the school's bullies. I skipped school a lot to avoid the confrontations and my grades suffered to the point of hopelessly flunking. They thought I could get a better start the following year and it would even be good for me, being the oldest in class. This just made me stupid as far as everyone was concerned. I tried to tough it out but after one too many beatings, Mom decided a change was needed. We talked about moving again. This time to Arizona. We would be closer to Quayd, again too.

We moved to Arizona and found a beautiful house. Its out in the middle of nowhere and I had this sweet balcony room on the back of the house. It faced the gorgeous desert. Since I had to retake sophomore year, I turned 18 the summer before my junior year and Mom gave me the room with some privacy from the rest of the house. I began to go online and make purchases that would allow me to experiment with some ladies under things. I had a few pairs of panties and a couple night gowns even. I felt so free in these clothes. I knew this was weird, but with my body, they did look nice. There was down side to the new place though: the new school.

Unfortunately the school for the district we lived in now was a bigger one. New school and built as I am, I was once again the perfect target for the bullies. I had remained light skinned and slender. My hair was fine and blond. The macho Latino boys loved picking on the little effeminate white kid.Plus I did not have any friends yet so I had no support group. After it was obvious I was a target, no one wanted to risk adding me to their social group. I was lonely and miserable for the whole year. It was worse than my first school. Mom suggested moving again until I stopped her.

"I don't know that it will make any difference, Mom." I stated "I'll turn 19 right before school starts and I'll be senior. I don't want to deal with moving, a new school, college applications and all that for my final year of high school. Being like I am as a new senior won't make it any easier. I just have to tough it out for one more year. Maybe things will be different once I go to college. I could even go to college online if necessary."

"Well, we'll think of something, honey," she promised.

My transformation that I am about to tell you about began to take shape by my own carelessness. It was a beautiful April Saturday and Mom was out doing some shopping. I was home alone and decided to mess around on the computer. I was downstairs, in the main part of the house for a change and was enjoying the freedom of being in a cute bra and panty set I had ordered online. I had logged into the computer in the dining room and was looking at some of the lady-boy sites that I enjoyed and must have forgotten to log out. I was back upstairs and in regular boy clothes when Mom got home from shopping.

"Quinn! Can you come down here, please," I heard her call from the bottom of the stairs.

I came down, saying, "Sure, Mom. What's up?"

"Care to explain this," she asked, pointing at the monitor.

The screen was on the order form for some high heels, a gaff and bra set with inserts all in my sizes. I never clicked submit.

"Is this what you are into? This is the kinda stuff you like," she asked. She didn't seem angry. More like curious.

I tried to be evasive but staring down Mom was not going to work. Finally I came clean about my interests. Mom asked questions and I answered truthfully. It was like a weight was off to be honest about all this. She had me show her the stuff I already had. I brought it all down and showed her.

"Are you gay," she asked. I think an obvious assumption on her part.

"I don't think so. I still like girls, but I do enjoy guys too. I guess I'm probably bi-curious with stronger leanings toward bisexual." I tried to explain. "I experimented growing up, like all boys I imagine. Kissing guys was still enjoyable. I find girls pretty though and still arousing. Just not completely."

Over the next few hours, we opened the lines of communication. Mom took it all in with the wonderful understanding and love I had been too afraid to expect. With Mom's coaxing, I even put some of it on for her. She told me how pretty I was and that I looked so natural in it.

That's when Mom gave me her plan. Since, I was small and willowy anyway, plus the fact that I enjoyed the idea of dressing as a girl, we could take the next steps. She wouldn't need to change my name at all, and she would pay for me to transfer to the private school in the next town over and enroll me as a girl. Physically, I could pull it off with minimal effort. The mannerisms are all I would need to pick up. She asked how I felt about not using inserts and using hormones if we could make it happen. Since I was 18 and technically an adult, it would be up to me. She would support me whatever I chose.

My head was spinning. A few hours ago, I was a computer nerd with a secret fetish. Now I was thinking about fully becoming a cross-dresser and possibly a transexual.

Quayd was even way more accepting than I expected. We drove out there to pick him up for the summer. He was stunned by the new me, but I understand that Mom and he had a few longs talks before we got there. I wasn't even fully feminized yet. My hair wasn't that long, I still wore some more boyish clothes to make people think I might just be a tomboy.I think in his mind, he might have always kind of known I was different, but seeing me greet him as his "sister" now was a small shock nonetheless. Like I said, he is a great brother and a wonderful human being and accepted it. I was so proud of him for that.

Now up until then, I considered myself bisexual mostly. I think that's because I was basing my attractions on high school guys. High school guys that like picking on small people. Seeing these college guys though, I realized where my attractions were: I liked men, not boys. Unfortunately, Quayd could not introduce me to his crowd as his sister because they all knew he had a brother named Quinn, not a sister. Since I was still in transition, we decided not to risk it yet. Actually I am the one that chickened out. This was only last part of May, so I had only just begun this change.

"My little brother is gone. I feel like I have a little sister to take care of now. A cute one that's going to break hearts at that new school," he said and sounded proud. I saw something different in his eyes that i had never seen before and it gave me chills, good ones. "Quinn, you know I love you and will support you. Are you sure this is the way you want to go? You are starting to go down the path that has only one exit," he asked me seriously.

I told him, "I don't think I would have been the son Dad would have wanted. I see you want to deny it, but what if I was never supposed to be. What if I should have been his daughter all along? Like a cosmic mistake that we can correct now. One that I feel comfortable fixing. I'm not being forced into this out of fear of being picked on. Mom isn't pressuring me either. It's what I want"

He accepted that I was happy making this change. I was becoming a more confident person and more comfortable with the direction I was now going.

School had let out in the beginning of May and over the next few months, my female training displayed serious results. The doctor had agreed with our assessment of the situation and my own desires, and had put me on a hormone regimen. I now have cute little A cup(about to go to a B cup) boobs. It also resulted in my needing to shave less. Not that it was ever really an issue, with my hair being so blonde and fine. My hair grew out smooth and silky as ever. I began keeping much most of body hairless with Nare and some waxing. I could walk in high heels, put on my own makeup and had my own thoughts on panties and clothing choices. I could look elegant and lady-like, tomboyish, or like the girl next door-whatever mood struck me. We sold my Cobalt and Mom bought me a VW Beetle convertible, she just thought it suited my new persona. I bought a couple purses and Mom got me some stuff to keep in them. I now had a pocketbook, gum, assorted make-up, and even tampons. Mom said these were a must to keep up appearances.

Quayd stayed with us for the summer as usual. Mom talked me into several racier new bathing suits. Of course I had purchased a couple one piece suits, but Mom can be persuasive. They both commented how great I looked in the bikinis, whenever I wore one around our in ground pool. We bought them specifically for transexuals and it did a awesome job of keeping me from being exposed. I got bold enough to wear the bikini to the beach a few times and had plenty of looks from guys. I was surprised to see even Quayd's shorts tenting over the new me. I still had to be careful in the summer sun. The transition did nothing to make me tan better. We all got used to wear new dynamic of our family. By the time, summer was over, we were all comfortable with Quinn, the sister and daughter.

Mom and I spent several weeks buying me a whole new wardrobe, new furniture for my room, had it redecorated and bought the car I mentioned; we could afford it. This resulted in new things for Quayd too. I didn't want to be the center of attention. Mom bought him a Jeep Wrangler and his room was always the small house out by the pool. She had that redecorated for him too. It's like a cute little apartment of his own and has two glass walls. He is the big brother, so I took my room and let him have that. He and I would take late nights swims, then head into his room to watch movies. I had a great summer and enjoyed the changes in myself. Quayd did too.I was finally looking forward to my new school. I was more than passable. I was extremely feminized. I went about most of the summer as a girl and by Mid-July I felt more comfortable as a petite girl than I ever did as a little guy. No one joked or pointed at me. No one realized there was anything amiss when I entered a ladies room.

Quayd eventually moved most his things to a new apartment closer to the campus. He was starting a position as a Assistant Sports Therapist at the campus. He only needed a few credits for his bachelor degree in Sports Medicine. He did plan to continue with his schooling to get his Masters in Sports Medicine. It meant another two years of schooling, but he was hoping to eventually get on with the Arizona Cardinals someday.

Eventually, the first day of school came and I was up at the crack of dawn getting ready. I had hardly slept a wink. I was so nervous, I went over everything more than once. I had being living as a girl since school let out in May. I was amazed at how easy it had become, but the nervousness was still there. I had toured the new school this summer and gotten the rundown of where my classes would be. It was a private school and the computer preparation courses were supposed to be better than college level.

The first class, I was wreck, but no one screamed freak or thought anything out of the ordinary about the new girl. I had a study hall for third period and Becca was chosen to show me around. She was beautiful Latina. I had seen her in my first class too.

.

"So, how do you like it here so far'" she asked.

I looked around, "It a nice school. I'm still getting used to the drive. I live closer to Mesa Verde, but Mom didn't like the school so she paid for me to go here."

We chatted as she showed me where everything was located.

She said, "This is the gym."

There were couple boys playing dodge-ball when we walked in, "That's my boyfriend."

She pointed to a cute guy with black hair and dark skin. He was the epitome of tall dark and handsome. He was sitting on the bench, having been hit, so she had a chance to introduce me.

"Hector, this is Quinn," she said.

He smiled, "Nice to meet ya. You're new here right?"

"Yeah," I answered, "Is it that obvious?"

"I didn't mean anything by it. I saw you when you pulled in. You have the beetle right? I was parked next to you." he told me. "Well, if you hang out with Becca, I'm sure I'll see ya 'round. I gotta go back in now."

He hopped up and ran back into the game.

The bell rang shortly after and Becca walked to fourth period with me.

"He's a cutie, right," she asked smirking, "But hands off, chica. He's mine."

We laughed as we went down the hall. I felt good. I was laughing in school. We had same class and she introduced me to a few of her friends. Carrie and Kennedy were both pretty blondes like me except with better tans and Nancy was Hispanic girl. In fifth period, I sat next to Linda, a heavy set African-American girl. This was my computer course and it was as good as I'd heard.

I had made some conversations with some of the girls now and had a few I think would be friends. I was settling in nicely. By the end of the day, I felt better about going to school than I ever had before. I had my own friends and didn't have Quayd protecting me., I didn't need it.

I was beginning to enjoy the world as a girl and this was just the first day of school. More was to come.

to be cont.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
851 Followers