Quinn Ch. 02

Story Info
Quinn goes on a date and goes farther than ever.
5.4k words
4.71
29.1k
24

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 04/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
852 Followers

I did get some response to this. I'm glad so many liked it. I will continue as I do by assuming you read the first chapter. Keep in mind this is amateur work and there are bound to be some mistakes and regionalisms. I hope you can follow and enjoy the story. This one will go farther than the first part did.

+++++

Several weeks into school now, my life had developed a satisfying routine. I was comfortable wearing more of my girl next door type clothes. I was wearing summer dresses or some of my shorter skirts (that were still within school rules) and less of my jeans or t shirts.I had a circle of friends that I'd met through Becca and Hector. I also had a few friends that I met through Linda.

I would get to school about a half an hour early and park next to Hector, who always saved me a spot. I would hop in the SUV with him and Becca and hang out for a little bit before heading into class. Becca and I had several classes together and we developed a close friendship. She was 18 too, having had her birthday in July. Hector was almost 20. Apparently he was bad boy when he was younger and flunked a couple times before his parents sent him here. Apparently this school agreed with him, because he was consistently on honor roll. Becca came out to my house and few times. Her place is bigger though and in town so we usually hang out there.She and Mom got along really well too, which was a big plus. Mom was happy to see me with friends and enjoying my senior year.

Then one Friday, during art class, Becca told me something. We were sitting outside in the grass drawing the front of houses that faced the school. She and I were both sitting on the curb drawing this yellow house across the street. Becca had on a long sleeved black sweater that was open in the front. She had a white camisole top under it. She had on a pair of tight jeggings and tennis shoes. I had on a green pleated skirt with black knee high socks and black ballet flats. My blouse was black with sheer mesh on the bodice but not deep enough to be unacceptable for school I had a cute black bra and panty set underneath it all.

"You have an admirer," Becca told me.

I looked up a little surprised be the statement. What? Who," I asked.

She flicked her gaze over to Josh. He was friends with Hector. He was nice enough and polite. He tried to start conversations with me, but all I could think of was how I'd been picked on my whole life by guys that looked like him. It was hard to let that go. I tried to be nice since he was in my social group.

I looked over at Josh and he was watching us, trying to be discreet. I didn't a creepy vibe from it and he did seem genuinely nice. Still, I lowered my legs, just in case he was looking up my skirt.

"What makes you think that,"I asked Becca.

"Are you kidding," she inquired, surprised. "He is friends with Hector. He has been begging us all week to put ina good word for him.

This was new to me. Someone wanted me. I was sought after by a good-looking guy. I was nervous about it though. I mean, how far could it really go? This was a strange situation indeed.

I raised my eyebrows at Becca.

She looked at me puzzled, the blurted out, "Oh yea...Good Word." She laughed the continued, "He is sweet and obviosuly hot. He is not a braniac like you, but not a meathead either. I think you two would be good together. He's 18 too. The week before school started we had a big party at Kennedy's At least, get you out into the dating game."

I thought about it. It not like I had to fall in love with him or anything. I could just go on a few dates. It sounded fun. Why not with Josh, I thought. Besides, I would be expected to date eventually. Since both Hector and Becca thought he was good guy, I guess I'd give him a chance.

She was right too. I don't know if I'd say hot, but he was attractive. He was 6 feet tall and lean muscled. I know he was in cross country now and in track during the spring.He had brown eyes light brown hair that he kept very short. He was nicely tanned. His arms were sexy and defined and he had a cute lop-sided grin. Alright I'm human; he was adorable.

"I promise, the next time he talks to me, I'll be nicer and talk back to him. I mean, not like that, in a good way," I fumbled.

Becca rolled her eyes, "I knew what you meant."

"Alright, everybody, we're going back inside now. Pack it up," Miss Mindy called to everyone.

We scooped up our pencils and started heading back into the school. Josh jogged over to us.

"Can I see what you guys were drawing," he asked hopefully.

Becca and I flipped open our drawing pads. Neither of our sketches were spectacular.

"Wow, those are good," Josh said, "I'm not very artistic."

He showed us his sketch and it was amazing. It had shadows, depth and excellent scale.

"You fuckin' liar," Becca cursed, scowling.

I looked at him with that grin of his.

"I told him, "You just wanted to show off!"

I pulled the sketch book from him. His was nicer than the simple drawing pad like I had. It had a thick cover and strong white paper. The drawing was superb. I started to flip back to look at his other sketches.

"Quinn, wait.." Josh started, but not fast enough as the first page previous flipped over.

I was looking at a sketch of me, sitting in study hall, doing some homework. It gave me goosebumps ina good way. It was beautiful, if an idealized version of me. My hair was falling just a little messily framing my face and my face was thoughtful and relaxed. He had captured they was my clothes fit me. Then i noticed, my nipples were hard in his sketch.

I pointed at them, "Ahem!"

"Hey, I just drew what I saw," he said, that smile never failed.

Becca looked at it, "Perv!"

Josh replied, "I am not. I draw a lot of people during study hall. Just as I see them."

I flipped back through his book and several of our classmates were in it. Most were simpler sketches and not the detailed portrait style he used with mine. He obviously took his time on it.

We stuffed out art supplies in our cubbies and left class. We began walking to our next class, but I pulled Josh over to me.

"It really is beautiful, Josh," I whispered. I didn't want Becca calling attention to it. "Can I have it? My mom would love it."

"Um...well, I don't want to tear it out of this book," he explained. "Can I draw you again? I could do it in a separate book so you can have it."

I looked at him sternly (at least as sternly as my frame would allow), "You aren't going to go all "Titanic" on me are you and try to sketch me nude, are you?"

"Well, I wasn't planning on it, but okay," he joked.

I pushed the book into his chest, "Jack ass!" I spun and my heels and walked away briskly, my skirts bouncing with my steps.

"Quinn! C'mon. I was kidding," he wailed.

I looked over my shoulder smiling. He knew I got him. I wouldn't get to see him the rest of the day. We didn't have our last period together and he had Cross Country after work. I usually went straight home after school. I went out to my car and found Becca there, waiting for me.

"Hector is going to stick around and wait for Josh. Wanna give me a ride home," she asked.

"Sure," I opened the door, "Your chariot M'lady. You know, Mom isn't home this weekend. She went up to Seattle to see her cousin new baby," I informed her. "You could spend the night or otherwise I'll be home all alone this weekend."

She said she would asked and we stopped at Madame Mim's for a couple salads.

Becca opened the conversation, "So...this Josh thing. Is it gonna happen."

"What 'Josh Thing', " I asked.

Becca answered, "Him liking you. I think you should at least go out on a date. Oh! We could double-date!"

She was excited now and began planning a whole night out for us. Hector, Becca, Josh and me. I hadn't even said yes yet.

"We can go over to The Sandberg Mall and see a movie. Then, we can hit Carnival Jack's for pizza. Afterwards, we go back to your house for a late swim," Becca finished excitedly.

"Do I get to say no to any of that," I inquired, once she paused to take a breath.

Becca looked smug, "No. Because you are my friend and wouldn't do that to me."

"Low blow, bitch," I countered, clutching my chest like I been shot. "okay. I'll go out with Josh on this double-date, but HE has to ask me himself."

"Right. Totally acceptable condition," Becca agreed. We threw away out trash and went out to my car.

We made quick stop at her house on the home. We went in and she asked her mom if she could spend the weekend at my house, so I wasn't alone all weekend. Mrs. Villareal agreed and grabbed her duffle bag and plenty of stuff.

"Don't forget something to wear, in case we go out with the guys," I reminded her.

"By the way," she said while we cruised out to my house, "I gave Josh your cell-phone number. I didn't think you would mind. He was gonna ask and kept forgetting."

"Sure, no big deal. Give me his too. I want to know it's him if he calls," I told her.

About 40 minutes later, we were home and in my room. I was putting my laundry away while she flipped through the channels. When my phone beeped with a text , I picked it up; it was Josh.

Josh: What's up

Quinn: Nothing much. Becca's here hanging out, I'm putting laundry away.

Josh: U know who this is?

Quinn: Yea. Josh. Becca gave me ur #

Josh: Oh, i shoulda figured. can I call u?

Quinn: k

Then it rang.

"Yes," I answered.

"What's going on," Josh asked.

"Still putting away my laundry. Mom's not home this weekend so Becca is spending the night," I told him.

He replied, "Cool. Um..I know this is short notice and all...would you like to go out...with me..sometime?"

That was cute. He was nervous asking as I was accepting. I didn't want him sweating it so I answered him.

"Sure, i would love to. Thanks for asking me," I told him.

"Wow. Really? Awesome. I'm glad I asked. I was afraid you might be interested in someone else already," he said excitedly.

Together we discussed Becca's idea. We decided there was no time like the present. We could go tomorrow. I winked at Becca when he suggested it. We would go to the mall, see the movie, grab a bite, and come back here. Having our plans, we said good night.

I'll admit I was apprehensive about having guys here with Mom gone. I'd never been with a guy. I thought about it now, sure. I got aroused thinking about it and would jerk my little dick imagining it, but the real thing...color me scared.

While I was in my closet hanging up stuff, Becca changed into her swimsuit. It was a green bikini and was very sexily cut. Her smooth dark skin and large C cup boobs looked naughty in the high cut, triangle style. Becca ran down to the pool. I was glad she went down first. I didn't want to have to come up with an excuse of why I couldn't change in front of her. I pulled on my red piece, tucked myself in and went down to hop in too.

Becca moaned in disgust when she saw me, "Girl we really need to get you a new suit."

I looked down, "What? It's just the two of us. I have a bikini too. You've seen me in it."

"Yea, but even it is pretty covering," she explained, "You have a great little body. You need something higher up on your little hips. Maybe even a thong. The guys love that."

"You don't wear a thong," I pointed out.

"Oh that's right. We didn't hang out until school started this year. I do have a thong," she told me, "I just don't wear it here because I wasn't sure if your mo would be okay with it."

"You know she wouldn't mind. Hell, hers is the smallest one of all of us," I said.

"Well, yea. NOW I know." Becca agreed.

"I'll think about it," I promised. I decided to look online at the site where I bought my gaffs. I had a few thong gaffs, but hadn't ever worn the to school yet. So, I knew they were available. I would see if I could find a racier suit that would be sexy but still hide my special secret.

We swam until late. We made a light dinner, then curled up on the couch in our robes to watch "Into the Woods". I knew I was taking a risk sitting about in just a robe, but I trusted Becca. Maybe I trusted her enough to even tell her...someday. It did feel good to have a friend so comfortable with me to lounge about and spend the night. This was what I'd never experienced.

Quayd called at midnight. Mom wanted him to call late to see if i was having a party. He was so happy that was a possibility for me now. We chatted for a bit and the perv asked what I was wearing. He even asked for a pic to prove it when I told him just a robe. Men. Once he was satisfied that all was well here, we said good bye.

Becca had fallen asleep on the couch by the time I went back to the living room. Her robe had opened revealing on her big brown globes with her dark brown nipple. The front hung open down her 5'7 frame exposing her shaved cunny. She was a very sexy image. Her beautiful face was surrounded by her black curls and her deep brown eyes were shut. I pulled her robe shut, then woke her.

"C'mon. Let's go to bed," I whispered.

We went to my room. She shucked her robe and slipped into my queen sized bed naked. She was out the second her head hit the pillow. I pulled on one of my thong gaffs, tucked myself in and climbed into bed topless. I didn't want to seem like a prude. I snuggled in and was asleep as quickly as Becca.

I woke up the next morning and heard Becca already in the shower. I got up and went to use Mom's bathroom and shower. I came back to my room to find Becca in her bra and panties doing her make-up at my vanity. Luckily I had on my red sexier set when I entered. My nipples showed through the lace cups and the thong was a cuter one too. Still Becca's body was beyond compare. She smooth dark skin and curvy form was beautifully supported by a simple white lace bra that clearly displayed her dark nipples and a practically sheer white panty. She was certainly comfortable around me.

"Morning, sleepy-head," she said cheerfully. "Sorry I climbed into bed like that last night, Quinn. I must have been dead tired. I didn't even realize."

"No big deal." I indicated, "Other than Mom or me, you're the only person to be naked in it."

She giggled, "That's a shame. Hopefully, we correct that soon."

We got dressed to meet Hector and Josh. I had on black tights and a pair of two inch heels. My silk blouse was blue and came down over my butt. I had a black camisole top and and removed the bra. The top had underwire, and didn't need a bra for my perky boobs usually anyway. Becca had a white cropped tank top and a sheer white blouse over it. She paired the top with a short yellow shirt and yellow 5 inch heels. If she wasn't careful bending over, you would see all the way up to her tight butt in that sheer panty.

We got to Hector's place just as he and Josh were pulling into this circle drive. Hector's parents have this big palatial style home with walls. I guess his Dad is in the government. They both had on nice jeans, dress shoes and button up shirts. Hector's was gun metal gray and Josh's was purple. They both looked really nice, freshly shaved and smelled so good. I have weakness for nice colognes. We hopped in to Hector's Trailblazer and drove to the mall.

We had a great time. I really enjoyed dating I discovered. We wandered the mall until our movie started. Josh held my hand a few times, which I liked. Luckily swimsuits were out of season, it being October, so I didn't need to beg my way out of trying on any. They did have Halloween stuff out. We discussed costumes and went to our movie. Josh paid my way, like gentleman. I offered to get the popcorn but he said he asked me out so he got to treat me. We all sat near the back. Josh held my hand for awhile. I never understood the appeal before tonight, but the intimacy felt sweet and created a warmth in my chest. To this day I have no idea if the movie was any good. My eyes were so watery trying to not cry at this happy feeling. I was part of a group that really liked me.

We went to Carnival Jack's for pizza after the movie. We talked about the upcoming school dance. We played with idea of throwing a costume party at my house. The pizza wasn't fantastic but I had fun playing skee-ball and trying to keep Becca from displaying all her goods to the surrounding families. Every time she threw one of the balls, half the Dad's assembled would turn and try to see up the mini-skirt.

We drove to Hector's to grab my car. Josh rode with me.

"i had a really good time," he opened.

I agreed, "Me too. Thanks for asking me."

He nervously redirected the conversation, "I was wanting to know if we could make it official. You know, label it - boyfriend/girlfriend? I really like you, Quinn and want to go out again with you."

I chewed my lips. i didn't know how to respond. I was being asked to go steady, by a boy, and I wanted to say yes so bad. I just couldn't get there yet. He wanted a girlfriend which by definition is a girl. I wasn't all the way there. I certainly felt like one but would he feel differently once he found out my hidden side? I didn't want to lock him down like that yet.

"Look Josh," I began, "I'm new to this school I'm still settling into everything. New friends, new classes and all. Let's not label it yet. I will hang out with you again. Exclusively with you like that. Please, can that be good enough right now? No labels?"

"So you are saying you won't date anyone else. You will date only me. Just no labels yet," Josh inquired, then said, "Yea. I can live with that. We are taking it one day at time for now."

"Right," I agreed, relieved.

He was all smiles the rest of the way. He even put his hand on my thigh caressing my legs through the tights material. He had that happy ass lop-sided grin the whole way to my house.

Once at the house, Hector and Becca took the spare bedroom together. Josh looked confused until i signaled my room. He was shocked. I knew from Becca he had sex before with Kennedy at his birthday party. This was our first date though. I didn't want to seem too easy, and I think he figured this meant we would be doing it later.

"This doesn't mean we're having sex, Josh. I just think it's unfair for us to sleep alone," I chuckled.

I went into the bathroom and changed into my bikini. i knew Becca had her bikini with her. Josh had changed in my room and waited for me until I came out of the bathroom.We went downstairs together and joined Becca and Hector, who were already in the pool, making out.

I felt so out of place among all these dark strong bodies about me. Hector with his deep mocha color and broad muscled build. Josh with his surfer guy summer tan and lean defined muscles and then Becca with her smooth rich color and voluptuous curves. I was the smallest one there with my willowy frame and tiny slender frame. We swam about and had some light horse-play - splashing and dunking each other. Becca and Hector got out while Josh was pulling me around. I clung to his shoulders and he was sliding through the water as fast as he could to see how far back my legs would drift.

Hector sat down in the lounger chair wit his legs stretched out. Becca climbed up with his straddling his legs. They were getting into it, petting heavily. It was arousing to watch and I could see Josh was excited too.

I pulled myself up closer to him and whispered, "That's fuckin' hot."

"Yea," was all Josh said in agreement.

Hector flipped up the Becca's bikini top and began fondling her big tits. She was moaning lightly at his touch.

I slid around in front of Josh. He looked at me. I licked my lips and nodded. His head sank down and his hand caressed my cheeks as his lips met mine. It was a tender first kiss. My little cock twitched as i became aroused. Thank goodness I was wearing this suit that could keep me all in and hidden. I melted into him. I was desired and loving it. His hands roamed freely over my back and butt. They would travel up into my hair and he pulled me back tighter to him.My nipples pinched into tight peaks. I moaned against his mouth. Josh was the first person I had ever made out with. It felt so natural to me. I didn't want to stop.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
852 Followers
12