Quinn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our moans filled the confined space within his car. His hands slid over my causing me to tremble excitedly. He untied the neck of my dress allowing the top to fall, the silk pooling in my lap. My perky tits were exposed to his wandering hands and he tweaked and tugged my nipples expertly. His mouth latched onto one firm globe licking and sucking the soft flesh. My body was responding to his touch and I had to have him.

"Josh, I need you. Take me tonight, here and now," I pleaded, "I'm ready. I want you so bad."

Even in the darkened vehicle, I could see the lust blazing in his eyes. I knew he wanted it as much as I did, if not more.

I held my dress up as we got out and climbed into the back seat. Josh sat back as I undressed him, piling his clothes in the front seat. I kissed and caressed every inch of his body as it was exposed. His trim tanned athletic filled me with pride. I snagged a hottie. I pulled his underwear off, revealing my prize.

I tugged my dress down over my slender hips. I wanted to be tantalizing, but in the confining space, all I could manage was sexy smile as I slid the dress over my legs and off. Josh loved me erotically displayed in the garter and stockings.

I leaned over and licked lasciviously at his rod. I wanted it slick and ready for me. My little member was wet with pre-cum and I intended to use that to my advantage too. Josh hands stroked my back and tight buttocks. I was crouched on my knees as I slobbered all over his missle. My pent up hunger as causing me to tremble. My lust was spiked.

"Fuck me, baby. I want you now," I groaned.

Josh pushed himself back against the seat, I straddled him reverse cowgirl style. In the darkened car and in this position, he didn't see me slide my little penis up and out of the way. I tugged the thong to the side. My hand pulled the pre-cum from the head of my dick to the round ring about to be pleasured. I was slick and Josh was ready.

I took his cock and lined him up with my channel. I slowly sank down on the tip of his rock hard shaft. I held still as it entered. It stretched my ass and felt enormous. I moaned in pain. Josh mistook it for ecstasy and pulled me roughly down against him, impaling me fully upon his steely pole.

"Aahhh!! Oh fuck, oh fuck, ow," I cried. Tears ran down my face as I sat on him, stunned. Pain ripped through me nauseating waves.

"I'm sorry, Quinn. Oh fuck, I'm sorry," Josh wailed, "Oh my God. I was too excited. I'm so sorry."

Even as he moved to help me off his erection, I began to realize that although I still hurt tremendously, the pain was receding second by second. It wasn't as bad as the second before and so on. I stayed on him and leaned back to kiss him.

"It's okay babe. I knew it would hurt at first. I still want this," I explained.

Each passing second transferred pain into more and more pleasure. My penis was rock hard as well, but nowhere near as substantial as the cock deep in my butt. Experimentally, I rose a little and sank back down. It felt nice. I rose higher and dropped down again. I felt Josh throb inside of me. I cupped my small package to keep it away from me. I began to bounce a few more times. Josh's hands reach around to fondle my titties. I ground my body down on him. His manhood twitched inside my tight tunnel.

I began to squeal in joy as I worked my body up and down on the moaning man behind me. Josh started to push up to meet my dropping form. I rhythmically rode Josh's cock, bouncing and grinding against his stick. My own orgasm was close. I discreetly jacked myself. Josh was groaning that he was close too.

The heat coming off our bodies had fogged up the windows. Our bodies glistened with sweat. My bodies was wet and slicked as I reach up to tug a nipple. My hair was wet mess now, hanging down in wild strands. I gleefully took Josh deep into my grasping hole. I shrieked in time with his thrusting spear pushing me toward rapture. He gripped my hips and pulled me against him and all I felt was intense satisfaction.

I felt him empty his sizzling hot spunk in me. It caused my own orgasm to fire off. His spurts filled my hot opening while mine trickled over my knuckles. We moaned in unison as our climax rocked us. I had never had an orgasm arise from so deep in my core as the one Josh had just caused.

"Oh my fucking God, baby. That was awesome," I raved.

Josh was sucking wind. "You too, Quinn. That was incredible," Josh agreed, "I've never felt anything like that. My God. Wow"

I felt him softening inside me. I lifted myself off him and quickly pushed my secret back inside the thong gaff.

I giggled, "I think I ruined these panties."

We rolled down the window and let the cool desert wind dry our bodies. I eventually cooled down and began to shiver.

"Let's get dressed," Josh suggested, "I don't want to get you home too late or your Mom might skin me alive. Or at the very least, not let me take you out again."

We got back into our clothes and just snuggled for a time. My head was on his shoulder and his arm was around me. He stoked my arm causing goosebumps.

Josh whispered, "That really was amazing, Quinn."

I loved it when he said my name.

"Thanks, baby," I replied.

He eventually drove me home. I kissed him before slipping out of the car.I shut his door and leaned in the window.

I teased, "I hope my honey doesn't feel neglected anymore."

Josh answered, "Not at all! I'm glad I got to take you alone before the costume party next weekend. That bonus was pure bonus. I totally didn't expect that."

I said, "It was special to me I'm happy it meant something to you too."

"It did," he said affectionately. "Good night, Quinn."

I stepped back and let him pull away. I waved as he left the driveway. I watched until his lights disappeared. I was a smiling happy gurl as I went inside.

"Where will it go from here," I wondered.

to be continued...

12