Quinn Ch. 04

Story Info
The events before the big Halloween party.
2.3k words
4.68
20.7k
13

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 04/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
852 Followers

This is a short bridge connecting the Saturday after the date to the Saturday off the Halloween party. This is a quick little chapter. Please keep in mind it's more a prelude to the party than a full chapter, I felt the events here needed to be presented separately. Hopefully, you will enjoy.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Following our date, I hung out with Mom the rest of the weekend, out by the pool or snuggling up under the covers in her bed. The relaxing was the best way to recuperate after the hot action.

As for the week following, Josh and I cooled things off a bit. I think now that we had gone all the way, I had defused some of the TNT inside him. We still met with Hector and Becca every morning, but we didn't feel that need for his morning treat as keenly.

When the four of us hung out in the morning, we spent most of time discussing my upcoming Halloween party. Mom had decorated the house with Becca and I. Most of my available cash was getting used up on snacks and refreshments. I was bummed alcohol would not be allowed and I worried it would hurt attendance. Becca promised me that she, and especially Kennedy, were making sure this was the party to not be missed.

I made sure invitations had been given to everyone and not the "In" crowd only. I had been excluded from too much before to do that to anyone now. I was even approached by some of the class, asking me if I knew they had been invited or making sure they were really invited. I assured each of them, I wanted them there and it was a not a cruel prank. I explained the costume rules and they were so giddy. I felt good to be able to extend the olive branch I never got. Now the week had arrived and everyone was buzzing about it.

Thursday morning, in Hector's SUV, Becca said, "I think I should spend the night tomorrow night, chica. That way I just get ready there and we can help each other with our make up and hair."

I responded, "Sounds good. I don't Mom will mind. I was going to have her help me, but it would look better if you did it."

Josh laughed, "Mine is only one piece aside from the face make up. I'll pick you up Hector and then just put my costume on and your place, Quinn." He turned to me as he spoke.

"Great. This is going to be so much fun," I exclaimed gleefully.

I had never thrown a party like this or remember really going to very many. I did when I was younger, birthday parties and such, but once the other guys shot up in size and I didn't; the invitations dwindled. Now, I was hosting! Not only was I throwing the party, but it sounded like it was going to be a huge event. Everyday, on the way home, I would pick up stuff for it.

Over the last few days, since Monday, I had noticed Ike's friend and teammate, DeSean, watching me more. He was seriously checking me out every time I saw him. If my eyes caught his, he would look away shyly, but his eyes would eventually come back to me. Finally, on Wednesday, I asked Linda about it.

"What's going on with DeSean," I asked.

"What do you mean," Linda countered.

"It's weird. He is constantly checking me out," I told her.

She asked, "Girl, do you want me to ask that boy about it?"

I answered, "I don't know. It might be nothing. I don't want to make it uncomfortable."

She said, "I'll be subtle. Relax."

I put it out of my head until Friday. Becca and I were at home, in my bedroom, when my text message beeped. I looked; it was Linda.

Linda: I found out wats up with DeSean

Quinn: Kewl, And??

Linda: U mit B pissed

Quinn: Fuk - Wat now?

Linda: OK gud news & bad news-wait 4 it

Linda: 1. He is into u

Linda: And 2. I told him abt u

Quinn: What?!? Why wud u do that

Linda: I said wait 4 it. Can I call u

Quinn: No, Becca's here

Linda: Seriously-B faster 2 tell u

Quinn: Hold on, I'll call u

I got up off the bed and went to the door.

"I'm going to go grab a Diet Coke. You want one," I asked Becca. She looked up from her phone.

She answered absently , "Sure."

I went downstairs and ducked out onto the patio to call Linda. She answered on the first ring.

"Hello," she said pleasantly.

I was not feeling pleasant, "What the fuck, Linda.?"

Linda said, "Girl, chill. Listen. Okay, yes, he knows, but I know what I'm doing. DeSean was checking you out because he is into you. He said he couldn't put his finger on it but something about you go to him. He then dropped the bomb: Girl, the boy is gay!"

"What," I asked.

"Gay," she repeated, "As in attracted to guys. He said it himself. His words were something like 'I don't know what it is about Quinn. I haven't liked girls for awhile now. Please, don't tell the guys, Linda."

I thought I understood. We talked some more and Linda explained. DeSean was gay, but still in the closet. Being a football player, he had a certain image and didn't think his friends would accept him. I got that. He was attracted to me, but he thought I was a girl, so it confused him. Linda told him about me and they both promised to keep my secret and his. I vowed I would keep his secret too. I knew how it felt to hide. Only problem was now he was even more into me. I was an ideal solution to his situation. I kind of felt insulted., I wasn't merely an answer to HIS problems. He could be with someone that had my special secret, but to everyone else, he would be dating one of the school's popular girls.

"Linda, I'm with Josh. You know that. I'm happy with him too," I declared.

Linda stated, "I was just telling you what's going on. You know his secret and he knows yours. Now, he is totally into you."

"Great," I huffed, "This is so not cool. This was why I wasn't sure you should have asked. Now it is weird or will be weird between us."

"Girl, relax," Linda retorted, "So, you have a boyfriend in high school and another dude in high school is into you. It happens all the time. It is not the end of the world."

I said, "Alright...but I am not thanking you."

Linda laughed, "Be that way, bitch."

I laughed back, "Okay. See ya tomorrow. Good night."

"G'night," she responded and hung up.

"Well, now isn't this just dandy," I wondered.

DeSean was invited to the party too. That meant I would be seeing him soon. Plus, at school as well, I guess. Don't get me wrong, he was hot. 6 feet 3 inches tall, solid and thick. His skin was a deep brown with eyes the color of creamy caramel. His head was shaved most of the time but when it started growing in, it was rich black curls. He had a thin mustache and a small soul patch below his lip. He reminded me of the guys that Quayd knew and the others I saw at his graduation. Big strong men that looked powerful and sexy.

"Fuck," I thought, "Now I'm into him too."

I still really liked Josh, but I still saw him as more of a boy. He was fun and adorable, but I was super attracted to big strong men. Plus, I felt for DeSean, having to hide like I used to do. Maybe, having me know his secret would be good for him. I vowed to smooth things over as best as I could between us. I was not planning to break up with Josh.

I grabbed the sodas and went up to my room. When I opened the door, Becca was standing there in just her little pink thong. She was pulling her long t-shirt that almost reached her knees out of her duffle bag. Her body is so curvy and gorgeous. Her big tits were capped by wide areolas and chocolate colored nipples. My porcelain, willowy frame seemed so insignificant next to her glorious form.

"I figured we were in for the night, so I was just getting into my jammies," Becca explained. She pulled the shirt over her head and straightened the bottom, "I didn't want to get too tired and end up passing out naked on you again."

"It wasn't a big deal. I was about to get into my pj's too," I told her.

For tonight, I snagged one of Quayd's old tank tops out of my closet. It hung down to about mid-thigh on me. I pushed off my jeans and added my bra and blouse to the hamper.

"You have cute boobs," Becca announced.

That was weird. She could have been telling me she liked my haircut, she said it so casually. I didn't mind being seen in just a zebra print panties (gaff), but the comment still surprised me from her.

"They have gotten bigger even since school started, haven't they," she asked.

I squirmed under her gaze, "Um.. yea. I'm a B cup now. When school started, I was still an A."

"Well, chica, better hope they won't get too big, like these," She joked, grasping her own globes through her shirt.

I pulled on the tank top and we went downstairs. We were watching Big Hero 6, when Mom joined us.

"You girls should get to bed right after this. We have a lot to do before the party tomorrow," she told us.

We finished the movie and did go straight up to bed. We snuggled under the covers and drifted off.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Some time in the night, I awoke. I felt my little cock responding to a nice sensation. I lifted the covers and saw my penis had come out of my panties. Becca and I must have been rubbing together and pulled my panties enough for my penis to slip out. It was wedged between Becca's smooth cheeks. Her shirt had ridden up and now my girl stick was rubbing softly against her thong clad bottom. She was softly pressing back against me as well, pushing my secret along her crease.

Becca must have been in the state between sleep and wakefulness, because when I pulled away from her butt, she moaned. She reached back and pulled my hips sliding me back up against her. She pulled her thong to the side away from her cunt. She was allowing me access. Me penis slid between her legs. My small head touched her moist slit.

"Becca, I...," I began.

Her eyes fluttered as she turned to look at me. She smiled.

"Sshh," was her only response.

I was in shock, but still hard. Even I couldn't resist the feelings her body was giving me. I pulled back again. Becca moaned softly again and once again reached back to pull up against her. She raised her leg slightly and reached to take my member in hand. She lined me up against the wet opening and pressed me to her. I knew where this was leading. It felt good and I couldn't help myself.

No more words were spoken as I slowly pushed my girly manhood into Becca's hot seam. She moaned softly at my subtle intrusion. I rocked back and forth into her slowly. My secret was in a girl. What the fuck? I could feel her most creamy gash as I slid along the tunnel inside. The sensation was intense. She ground her butt back against me forcing me further in her wet cunt.

I had no idea it would feel this good. It figured. I couldn't get with a girl as a boy, but girl-Quinn was hooking up with this hot Latina babe after knowing her only a couple months. I shook my head to clear my thoughts so I could concentrate and my beautiful voluptuous friend pleasuring us both so erotically. The sensations were mind-blowing.

It was a slow quiet fuck. We rocked against each other discreetly. Every couple thrusts she would hold my hips to her and grind her body back against me. The moon shining across the beautiful desert was the only light illuminating our coupling, giving it a ethereal quality. The silver orb shining through the window was the only witness to our event. Her body looked delicious pushing back into me. I took ahold of her hips and pushed into her. I took a more active role in pumping into her as best I could. I heard the higher pitched groan that I recognized for her. She ground her booty into me and I felt the warm fluid surround my small spear. I was too much for me. I came. I pulled back quickly causing most of his to squirt against her beautiful mocha colored cheeks.

She smiled sleepily and hummed a "Mmmm." She turned to kiss me on the cheeks. I opened my mouth to speak.

"Sshh. Thank you," Becca whispered, "We'll talk about it in the morning, chica."

"Okay, now that was fucked up," I thought.

My mind was reeling. Today had to be the most confusing and befuddling day of my life. That's saying a lot considering all I had gone through and changed about myself just since last May.

Becca slid her thong back in place and moaned softly before drifting back into a deeper slumber. I tucked my glazed penis back into my panties. I hardly slept the rest of the night. I was shocked, confused, and more than a little scared. I had just fucked my best friend with my little cock. What was she going to think of me under the harsh light of day?

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
852 Followers