Quinn Ch. 06

Story Info
Developments with Josh, Dez and weekend without Mom.
6.3k words
4.78
15.8k
14

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 04/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
851 Followers

As always, this chapter will pick up where the other left off. I will assume you have read the earlier chapters and I do recommend it. I hope you enjoy my stories even with the minor mistakes that self-proofreading misses. I have been told that this has gone on long enough. I might do one or two more chapters to finish it up. Not getting much feedback on where it should go. I had some ideas, but we'll see. This chapter is another slower one. I had some plot points to resolve and some to set up. I hope you enjoy this. I am so thankful that Quinn is allowing me to tell her tale, she is my favorite character so far.

+++++++

After the hot blowjob from Dez, I did manage to make it back into the house and up to bedroom totally undetected. I'm a fucking ninja! I curled up in my soft bed and was asleep almost instantly. I had a big grin on my face as I drifted away to dreamland.

I dreamt about the party and Dez. I enjoyed the dreams of the fun I had at the party and the exquisite sensations that Dez had provided. Then, the dreams turned dark and unsettling. I dreamt about Josh and how upset he was going to be. Eventually, I believe the dreams stopped coming, because I felt super rested when I woke up the next morning.

At first, I had no idea what woke me. I realized my phone was buzzing and beeping with notifications. I checked it and I had so many texts from everyone saying what a great time they had last night. I answered quite a few before it just became a little too overwhelming. My email and Facebook were bombarded as well.

I climbed out of bed and locked myself in the bathroom. I hadn't heard anyone else up yet. I decided to take a bath instead of a shower. I took my time and enjoyed the hot scented water. I felt the need to pamper myself some. I needed to decompress after all that had happened since Friday. It was all so much.

Linda had told me that Desean was gay. She let me know she had told him I was a transgender. That was the same night I had sex with Becca. The next morning, I told Becca my whole story of transformation, with Mom's help. We decided I would have to break up with Josh, for no fault of his own. All those of events were followed by a throwing huge party, and the night was capped by sneaking outside to meet Dez. Then, I received my first blowjob too.

I had a small crying fit while I soaked in the tub. It wasn't from sadness as much as just the feeling like life had put so much one me now. I am an adapter though; I knew I would survive all this as well. I shook it all off and got out of the bath. I covered my soft skin with my favorite lotion and took some extra care with my preparation. I did my hair and make-up in the bathroom instead of at my vanity and stayed nude.

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and really thought about how far I'd come just since school let out last year. I considered myself to be a girl, now and fully. Granted, I did have a little extra, but it was what I was inside and not the shape of my skin. My breasts were a perky A cup and possibly a B in the right bras. They were cute upturned little cones with soft pale rose colored nipples that complemented my fair skin.

My hormones regimen had me virtually hairless with only minor upkeep needed. My hips and waist had a feminine curve, but I was still slender and lithe. My blue eyes accented my full lips and narrow cheeks giving me a doll-like quality. My hair was in smooth waves and the silky strands reached my shoulder blades

I tried to see the small depressed boy I had been, but I truly felt he was forever gone and this happy pretty girl was the real me that I should have been all along. I would be forever grateful that he had the courage to take those first steps back then.

I wrapped myself in my robe and exited the bathroom. As I went into my bedroom, I could hear Mom, Hector, and Becca downstairs laughing and talking. It sounded like I had lost track of time and they were well into breakfast. I pulled out a cute white thong gaff and a pair of white yoga pants. I slipped into my fuzzy slippers. I decided on my white Bebe shirt. I didn't have a bra, but I hardly needed one. My nipples were pale enough to not show that much through the fairly sheer shirt. I doubted anyone of the people in attendance with throw a fit. I hurried down to join them.

They were standing around the kitchen island and picking at the full plates of waffles, sausage links, and cheesy scrambled eggs. They all turned as I approached. Mom was still in her night gown with a pale blue robe over it. Becca had on a pair of tight jeans that accentuated her curves and a button up blouse. The jeans were tucked into her black boots. Hector had on a LeBron jersey and some cargo shorts. He had on a pair of flip flips. I hadn't realized that they had any other clothes with them.

"Morning, sleepyhead," Mom said, "It's nice of you to join us."

I smiled sheepishly and grabbed a plate, "I wasn't asleep the whole time. I started a bath before you guys were even awake. I guess time got away from me. Sorry."

Becca put in, "It's no big deal, chica. We were talking about the party. I thought it was epic."

I agreed, "I think so too. My social media stuff exploded this morning."

"Mine too," Becca announced.

Mom said, "So did mine. It was mostly the guys in your class."

Becca, Hector and I exchanged a look and started laughing.

"What," Mom asked.

I giggled, "C'mon Mom, you have to know. They all probably have crushes on you now. You were hot last night and the slutty cop uniform last night sure didn't make you less attractive."

Mom shook her head, "Oh I doubt that."

"Carol, you have to know you're totally hot, right," Becca asked.

Hector added, "Seriously, Mrs. Terrell. Pardon my French, but you a complete MILF."

Mom blushed, "I had no idea. Wow, I guess I should be flattered."

We shared a laugh and finished off the food. I'm pretty sure I ended up eating most of it. We exchanged a few stories about the party and I told them about catching Sam the Steampunk getting busy with Lily the Pom-Pom devil in the pantry.

Hector and Becca got ready for me to take them home since Josh hadn't called or shown up at all this morning. I pulled Becca off to the side before we went out to my car.

I begged, "Please don't tell Hector about what we did Friday night or about what I told you until I can talk to you a little more, okay?"

"Of course. I wouldn't do that," Becca promised.

I drove them home and we dropped Hector off at his family's big place first. Becca climbed into the front seat with me. We went over to her house. We drove in silence, but it wasn't an uncomfortable one. It was the kind that two friends can share. Once I pulled into her driveway though, she spoke.

Becca started, "Okay, so why don't you think I should tell Hector. I think he'll be okay with it. Hell, hearing about Friday night will most likely get him aroused."

"Really? He might find the idea of girl-on-girl action hot, but I doubt he will be as enthused to find out you got fucked by a transgender," I pointed out.

"I know him. I think he will think it's hot," Becca insisted. She kissed me on the cheek and opened the door to get out. "I love ya. See ya tomorrow."

I checked my phone before I pulled away. There were still no calls or texts from Josh. I figured he was probably still mad I made him take Kennedy home instead of letting him stay over. I debated going to his house, but I chickened out. I was not looking forward to breaking up with him.

I got home and found Mom stretched out on the back patio. She had changed into her sexy blue bikini and was sipping some iced tea. It was unseasonably warm for the first of November and she was taking advantage of the warm sunny rays. I went up to my room to change into one of my bikinis too and went down to join her. It was Mom and Quayd's favorite. Even after tucking myself in, it was the most revealing one I have. Mom had brought out a plate of celery sticks and baby carrots. We were able to nibble if we started to feel peckish. Finally, Mom spoke.

Mom said, "So, I notice Josh hasn't called yet."

I nodded, "Yea. I think he is mad at me. I know he was hoping to spend the night too. He was disappointed I volunteered him to take Kennedy home."

"Why on Earth did he expect...oh. You were planning to sneak him in. I don't think that would have been wise young lady," Mom told me.

I agreed, "I know. We had planned on it before I realized I had to break up with him."

Mom lowered her sunglasses and looked at me, "And when do you plan to get on that?"

"To tell you the truth, I don't know," I whined, "I think Tuesday is best. It gives me a day to work up the courage. Then, I'll have the rest of the week for us to make peace and maybe save our friendship."

We spent most of the afternoon out there until the wind changed and brought cooler temperatures with it. We gathered our cups and stuff and headed inside. I made dinner while Mom took a nap. I checked my phone several times but Josh never called. I felt silly walking around the house in my bikini but silly felt good right now. I did eventually change into my favorite of Quayd's big t shirts. We ate and later ended up in Mom's big bed, as usual. She stroked my hair while we watched Jimmy Fallon. Finally, I went to bed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I awoke the next morning. I was feeling girly today. I picked out a denim skirt and a pair of black pantyhose. I wore a stylish pair of low heels and a beautifully cut black blouse. I had on a denim half jacket. My panties were matched with a red satin bra. It gave me more lift and makes me look slightly bustier. I fluffed up my hair and wore a little more make-up than usual. I realized I was dressing to impress, but why?

It dawned on me after a few seconds, Dez. I wanted to look extra nice, but maybe girly was the wrong way to entice Dez. Fuck it. I looked good today. He was going to have to deal with it sooner or later.

I got to school and parked in my usual spot. Josh was still nowhere to be seen. Now I was getting pissed myself. I hung out with Becca and Hector as usual before we went inside. I spotted Josh a couple time in the hallway or in class but he seemed to be avoiding me and was always talking to other people, so I didn't approach. I was worried that maybe he had come back after the party and somehow saw me with Dez. Finally, I saw my moment. He was stopped at his locker and no one was around him.

"So, what's up," I asked cheerfully. I wanted him to tell me what was going on; I didn't want him to be spooked. But for some reason, spooked he was.

"Oh, hi babe, (he wasn't using my name, that was a bad sign) I've been meaning to talk to you all day," Josh said.

"Really? Because, to me, it seems more like you have been avoiding me all day, Josh," I told him.

"Yea, I know. Look, let me gather my thoughts and meet me after school. Please," Josh begged.

Now, I was worried. "Okay. After school then," I said. I was scared about where this was going. Of all the shit that happened this weekend, which was this about? Did he figure out my secret? That had to be it. He was going to gather his thoughts and let me have it after school. I hoped it didn't get physical. Josh could kick my ass and I hoped he wasn't mad enough to do it.

To make matters worse, I had passed Dez in the halls a few times and he had looked at me with that arousing look of his. I guess the girly look didn't put a dent in his desire for me. I blushed each time and felt myself getting turned on. I hoped it wasn't obvious. I also hoped this talk with Josh didn't blow my cover here. I didn't want to out Dez and if everyone found out about me, then they would know about him too, if we dated. After school, I went out to my car and Josh showed up shortly after.

"Hi, Quinn," Josh said sheepishly, almost meekly.

It was guilt!

"I wanted to talk to you in person," Josh began, "Something happened Saturday night and I wanted , needed, to be the one to tell you."

I asked angrily, "What's going on, Josh?"

"I think we should break up," he stated matter-of-factly.

"What? Why," I asked. Moment of truth, I thought. He is about to say he knows I'm a boy...sort of.

Josh sighed and finally said, "I had sex with Kennedy. Saturday. After the party. When I took her home."

"Whoa. You had sex with Kennedy? Josh, what the fuck," I yelled. Like I had any room to talk, but he didn't know that.

"Look, I'm sorry," he pleaded, "We have kinda had this thing. We've been back and forth since 8th grade. She confessed she still liked me and one thing led to another...I'm sorry. We want to give it another try."

Outside, I was the pissed off, just dumped girlfriend, ex-girlfriend. Inside, I was dancing a jig. I know it's extremely selfish, but I was off the hook. My secret was safe still. I was worried about breaking up with Josh and he ended up doing it for me. He had cheated too. I wasn't going to have to be the bad guy.

"Why didn't anyone ever tell me about Kennedy and you," I asked.

Josh explained, "We had broken up again. Right after my birthday, this summer, even. I guess everyone thought it was finally over."

I looked at him, "But you didn't?"

Josh sighed again before he said, "I guess I wanted to believe it was. I wouldn't have asked you out if I knew I was going to be doing this now. She was my first real girlfriend. I'm so mixed up. I really like you but I want to give Kennedy and me another shot. I want it to work."

"Josh," I started comfortingly, "I'm not mad. You made me happy and I will be grateful for the time we had. You should be with the one you really want. You deserve to be happy Josh, even if it's not with me."

We hugged and I gave him a sweet peck on the cheek. I got in my car and drove home thinking that Josh just dumped me. I know I should have felt like shit. I had still deceived him and I had even cheated on him with Becca and then later on with Dez. None of that needed to come out now. I would wish Josh and Kennedy the best, of course, and we would all move on. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't going to let Josh be the bad guy in all this; he didn't deserve that. I just didn't see any harm in letting my own indiscretions being left unknown. There was nothing to be gained really. What was done is done. It would only hurt Josh if I came clean now. I could let him and Kennedy off the hook and seem so cool and understanding.

I got home and went up to my room. Mom wasn't home so I had the opportunity to talk freely with Becca. I stripped down to my bra and panties and plopped down on my bed. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and called Becca.

"Hey, what's, up, chica" Becca asked when she answered her cell.

I replied, "Well, I'm officially single now."

Becca's voice took on a gentler tone, "So, you did break up with him?"

"No," I began, "Josh asked me to wait for him after school today and then he broke up with me."

"What," Becca exploded.

I said, "He is getting back with Kennedy. Apparently, they had sex Saturday night when he was taking her home."

Becca spat, "That bitch! She was our friend. She made a play for your boyfriend."

I sighed, "Becca, don't get all bent out of shape. They did me a favor, if you think about it. Now, I don't have to do it and I don't have to be the bad guy for breaking up with Josh for no reason. Besides, I am happy for them. Really. I didn't realize they had a relationship before he and I got together. I hope they make it work."

"Alright. For you I will not go after them for this. I am seriously pissed though. At her more than him," Becca told me.

"I'm not," I countered truthfully, "She likes him and finally pulled her head out of her big wide ass and realized it."

Becca laughed, "Big wide ass? Oh yeah, chica, you're not pissed at all."

"Of course I am, a little bit. I just don't have any room. I cheated on him Friday night after all...with you," I pointed out.

Becca gasped, "Oh my God, I didn't even think of that. You're right. You know, this does explain why Kennedy was so weird today. I thought it was embarrassment about what happened at the party with Don."

"It was guilt," I replied, "same as Josh today."

We talked for a while. Becca informed me she was going to call Kennedy and let her have it and if Kennedy convinced Becca she was sincere about really liking Josh and it wasn't just so no one else had him, then, she would let them off the hook. She wanted Kennedy to call me too. I heard Mom come in so Becca and I ended our call. I got dressed and went downstairs to greet Mom. I made dinner while we talked and about an hour later, Kennedy called me.

I took the phone up to my room. She was apologetic and I believed her. To make a long story short: She still really liked Josh and wanted him to be happy with me. She just had a hard time letting it go. She thought Saturday night would be one last fling and she was so sorry for getting Josh to cheat on me. I held my tongue. That night had confirmed their feelings for each other. I wished them the best and told her I did not harbor any ill will. We were still friends.

It was awkward among all of us at first, but we eventually worked it out. Surprisingly enough Kennedy and I became closer through all this. She and Josh made a cute couple and you could tell it was meant to be. I was the catalyst that got them back together. Things settled down and it was quite pleasant at school.

Once Dez had figured enough time had passed, he began stopping at my locker between classes. People noticed. It became the buzz around our class. Dez was sweet and we chatted on the phone in the evenings. Mom wanted to meet him, but I told her I wasn't ready to bring another guy into my life like that yet. I was worried for Dez more than my life though. Once we started dating for real, Becca would know about Dez. If she told Hector about me, then he would figure it out too. Too many people knowing about him being gay would probably make Dez uncomfortable. I didn't want to risk it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Friday before Thanksgiving, I came home to find Mom packing her small suitcase.

"Honey, I'm going to drive over to see Quayd," Mom said. "I'll be back Monday morning. Do you want to come with me? I'm going to pick up the food and get most of it ready with Tammy, (Quayd's girlfriend) while I'm there. As much as I can. Then, Wednesday, I'll pick you up after school."

"Huh? I'm confused Mom. What are you talking about," I asked. Her quick speech and flurry of movement had me flustered.

Mom explained it slower, "We are going to spend Thanksgiving at Quayd's this year. I'm heading over there to help Tammy get everything ready. Then, on Wednesday, I'll pick you up from school and we will go over for the weekend. Most of the Thanksgiving dinner will be prepared so we won't have much left to do. Do you want to come with me this weekend."

"I don't know. I haven't really met Tammy yet. Is she cool?" I asked.

"She is nice. I have only met her a few times myself," Mom told me.

I asked, "Will it just be the four of us for dinner then?"

"No," Mom stopped and looked at me, "it will be Quayd, Tammy, you, me and a couple of guys that Quayd works with."

"Who will I be? Quinn his younger sister or Quinn the transgender little brother," I asked.

"You will be you," Mom insisted, "Quinn, his sister. He didn't know these people in college so they never heard of you as his brother. Besides that's not you anymore. He tells everyone about his brainiac little sister. He's very proud of you."

God, I love Quayd. Can you imagine how much harder life could have been for me if he wasn't such a beautiful human being? I never thought of myself as anything to be proud of. I was a brain, I guess. I'm in Honor Society and some advanced classes, but I'm only 5th in our class. Trust Quayd to put a positive spin on me.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
851 Followers
12