Quinn Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I texted Dez to let him know we were here and checked in. He offered to come help with our bags but I told him it was done and what our room number was. Then I sent him a selfie and asked for his room number.

"625. Hurry up (and pic of his cock)," was his immediate text.

We were in 301 so he was a couple floors up and at the other end of the hallway. I left Mom sleeping and ran up the stairwell to Dez's room. I didn't think I could wait for an elevator.

I arrived and knocked. Dez opened the door wearing just a towel. Man, he is hot. He is chiseled and tall. His dark skin was glowing, fresh from his shower. He smelled great and I recognized one of the colognes I'd gotten him for Christmas. He only gazed at me hungrily.

I could feel my own need coursing through me. My pert breasts heaved and my rosy nipples were flushed and swollen. I slid into the suite and tapped the door closed with my foot. My body met his and we shared a passionate kiss that was full of heat.

A growl rumbled deep in Dez's throat and I was aware of how aroused he was. I leaned back to look into his gorgeous face and his dark pools stared down into mine. I could barely catch my breath between my own arousal and the lust that was clearly evident in his deep brown eyes.

Less than a full year ago, I was a scared boy with a secret penchant for crossdressing. I had watched the ball drop with just Mom and then went to bed alone. Now here I was, fully feminized and still with a secret. Now I was the focus of this hot man's attention. My own desires had been discovered and unlocked. Then, I was kissing him again, with all the relief and acceptance in my starved soul.

Dez's arms swooped around me to claim my tight little butt to pull me in closer, as if desperate for the contact. He hooked his fingers under the hem of my tank top, pulling upward and dragging the garment over my titties and off my torso. My nipples popped free, a heaving deep pink rose color. Dez cupped boobs, caressing them before lowering his hot mouth to suck the nearest perky peak. I cried out. Dez continued to swirl his wet tongue over the hardened nipple.

I felt myself whisked off my feet. Dez plopped me on the large luxurious bed. His own towel fell away, revealing his dark cock, already hard and ready. I kicked off my sneakers and scooched back on the bed, still only topless.

Dez fell alongside me and raked the waistband of my sweat pants and panties into his grasp. Gripping the material, he slid them down my slender legs and I let him toss them away. Using my toes, I pushed my ankle socks away so I was as gloriously naked as Dez.

His dark muscular skin contrasts so erotically with my own fair form. My hands began a sojourn of his hardened body. My small palms stroking and exploring the tight smooth skin. My breath caught when his mouth once again captured a nipple. He was sucking at it and letting his teeth gently catch and tug the sensitive tip. My own small penis was hard and aroused. His big hands continued caressing my hot body. One of his strong wide hands slid down my thigh. I groaned and arched my back when he moved back up my spread legs, closed his hand over my tiny secret and stroked gently.

"Oh wow, Quinn. You are so turned on," Dez whispered. "You are so hot right now. You want this?"

Giggling, I reached between our bodies and found Dez's own cock, throbbing erect, "Oh yea babe. Feels like I'm not the only one. I've got to taste this right now," I said lowering myself down his body.

His cock brushed my thigh, my stomach and slid across my breasts as I slowly moved down, enjoying the erotic tease to his member. I looked up at him coquettishly when I settled between his muscley thighs. Staring into his eyes, I angled my head and lowered my mouth to lick his manhood.

I gave his balls a gentle squeeze and lightly scraped my nails across the bulb. His eyes closed and his head went back. He groaned. I danced my tongue along his velvety skin. I licked up and down his shaft. I kissed the head before opening my mouth and taking as much of his hard cock as I could in one motion. I coated it with saliva, slurping on the huge meat.

"Mmmm babe, your cock tastes so good," I purred up at him.

He opened his eyes to look at me as I smiled and went back for more. His head went back again as he moaned in pleasure. I took his length into my throat, gagging slightly at this thickness. I soon had his entire cock wet with my saliva and both hands were helping pump him along.

One hand was feathering under his sac and daintily tickling his taint. The other small hand was pumping his cock while my head bobbed and my mouth devoured his rigid shaft. He had to be nearing orgasm, his hips bucked and I could feel his ass clench as I stroked his muscular cheeks under him.

Dez must not have wanted to cum because he pulled me up to his side and locked his lips to mine. I could feel his throbbing erection between our sweat slickened bodies. Even with the heat on low, our quick coupling had already made us shiny with a fine sheen of sweat.

He said huskily, "Damn, Quinn, you drive me crazy."

I kissed him more and said, "I'm glad. That fucking cock of yours tastes so good and will even better in my ass. I need you in me. Fuck me baby."

"Mmhmm. I'm gonna take that sweet ass. I know what I want. I want you to ride this cock. Now!" Dez commanded.

The forcefulness of his voice made my body shiver in delight. I always loved his alpha nature and it made me so aroused when he dominated me. Unlike the bullies of old, his domination wasn't made to humiliate, but designed to arouse and he did it perfectly. I would do anything to give him pleasure and he would never take more than I was able to give, but denying him never even entered my mind as I straddled his thick form.

I settled my body over his and found his cock under me. I directed it into my puckered opening. Groaning wildly, I pushed myself down onto his thick pole. I could feel the heat of his skin as he slid deeper and deeper into me. I once doubted I would ever get completely used to this sizable cock stuffing my butt so full, but I now felt nothing but pleasure racing to each nerve-ending in my body.

My warm little backside rested across Dez's hips. My insides were gripping his cock, squeezing him. I'd thrown my head back, hands fisted in my silky hair while the sensations of being impaled on him rippled through me. My mouth was open in a silent scream.

I might have looked like some sort of sexy pixie astride his broad body. My lithe little body gyrated, my sensitive perky boobs heaved, and slender legs flexed as I rode my manly lover. Several long minutes passed and one orgasm after another caused my penis to spurt across my stomach. White bursts of light popped in my eyes as wave after wave of fireworks went off in my body.

When I regained my sight, I gazed down to see his eyes roaming over my feminine body hungrily. For a gay man, he did not seem to mind my cute feminine attributes one bit. His hands were fondling the two perky orbs now as matter of fact. My own hands were braced against his belly. I purred and moved, grinding down on him. Dez rolled his hips upward, driving his cock up into my slick body and reaching my deepest recesses, again and again, causing me to lose track of how long we had been at it.

I flung my head back, rocking wildly at the intense stimulation. I nibbled my lower lip, whimpering in delight. I leaned back, grabbing my tiny ankles and bowing my torso into an erotic arch, the better to grind down on Dez's wonderful cock while he drilled me. I must have been at it for another ten minutes without pause.

He moved his hands back to my hips, helping to guide me along on him. I braced my knees farther apart and forced myself down again, pushing my slick butt against his flexing hips. I screamed in glee when his hands came up to claim my penis and he began stroking.

I hissed, "Oh fuck, baby. I'm close. Oh, I'm so close. Fuck me Dez. Oh please fuck me!"

Dez's other hand reached up to touch me again, cupping my thrust out titty. My tight nipple pressed into his big palm as his gently kneaded the soft silky flesh. I moaned again and rolled my hips knowing it did exquisite things for his rock hard cock.

Suddenly Dez gripped me tight by my slim waist and flipped us over. My legs flung wide as he came down over me. He thrust deep into my ass, causing me to gasp in both delight and surprise. He was dominant and forceful, taking me as his own. I felt slicker and tighter like this and Dez moved in with another long thrust. My legs settled over his shoulders as he continued his conquest. He plundered all I could give and my body was being tested on how much longer I could go.

"That's it," Dez urged, "give me all you got, Quinn."

I cooed, "Oh Dez-baby, you feel so good. I'm all yours. Mmmm take me, babe, take me."

I moved my legs down to wrap them around him, hooking my ankles under his pumping buttocks. I clung to him like I would sink away into the bed without him. Dez braced his weight and ground himself inside me deep. He drew back and slammed in again. The wet flesh slapped together noisily. The pleasure came down on us like train. Another climax took me then, causing my body to arc up to him and my mouth opening in a long high-pitched whine. My inner muscles milked his cock in long rippling waves and he soon joined me in climax.

Dez roared and his body went rigid over me, as he crested his wave of bliss. His eyes were squeezed tight and his teeth were clenched. Dez managed one, two, three more quick thrusts, emptying his balls into me. My legs held him tight, but my arms were flung wide, gripping the mattress, holding on for my dear life.

Dez finally slackened and shifted a bit to settle at my side, allowing his deflating cock to pop out. I could feel the warm cum leak out of me and down my butt onto the mattress. Thank God this was his bed. I would be sleeping in my own dry bed tonight.

We lay there for long minutes. For an athlete, he's always winded when I have my way with him. I could give a Succubus lessons. He flopped over onto his back with a big grin.

"I was afraid I wouldn't get to see you until tomorrow night," Dez admitted.

I laughed, "It's night like you were deprived. You had sex the day before yesterday."

He nodded, "Yea, but a quickie in your hallway doesn't compare to this. We don't use a bed enough," he finished, laughing.

I saw movement and looked up just as a figure strode into the room. I shrieked and yanked the covers up over us.

She was a gorgeous black woman, about 5'4 and busty. She had a slim waist and a plump booty. The woman was wearing tight jeans, a flowy purple top and her hair was in long curls down to her shoulder-blades. This had to be Desean's sister, Shondell.

"I knocked, but you were probably too busy to hear me," she giggled, "Hey babe," She waved at Dez.

"Hey, Shoni," Dez said, returning the wave.

Shoni, arched an eyebrow, "You gonna introduce us?"

"Shoni, my girlfriend, Quinn," Dez said indicating me, "Quinn, my sister, Shoni," he said flipping his hand back toward her.

"Girlfriend," Shoni asked.

Dez turned me and said, "Oh yea. I forgot. She knows."

I was nervous at first at yet another person knowing without my approval. From the wickedness in her smile and the glint in her eye however, I knew right away I was really going to like her.

12