Quintuple Virginities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXscribbler
XXscribbler
312 Followers

Phyllis managed to comply. Suddenly there was warm air flowing across her wide-stretched crotch, something warm and flexible and wet dancing down length of the butt-split, around and actually into her anus, making her shiver violently, fanning the need-flames that were already consuming her. Then down to catch against the back of her opening, exploring all the way around the entry. She hoped she tasted good. And then, ever so gently but with a huge sense of knowledge and authority the mouth settled over her clit and began to suck, to lick, to nurse. She took one prolonged, extraordinarily ragged inhalation, bit hard on her towel, squeezed Janet's hand so hard Janet thought it might break. And came. Like a nova in her brain, she came nonstop for a whole minute, then another. He let her breathe, then, but only briefly: before she could say a word his wetted thumb was full-length into her bottom, his mouth was back in gear, and she was exploding again. His free hand slipped beneath her chest, cupped a boob, knowingly fondled the nipple, encouraged it to participate.

Jerry let her recover a second time, stood up behind her with his legs wide-spread to bring his cock down to her butt-level: his arms and shoulders were taut, his color now blotchy, his thighs knotted with the strain of the pose. They made eye contact in the mirror again. He smiled, wriggled his thumb in her butt -- it made the most incredible waves of sensation- did something with his free hand and suddenly her pussy was completely filled with his cock, all the way to the mouth of her womb.

Beside her, Janet sighed, watching closely - it was wonderfully arousing, this vicarious lechery -- it made quite worthwhile the enforced waiting for her own turn.

Three, ten, twenty-five long luxurious strokes. Then Jerry reached for the bottle of lube and Phyllis tightened ever so slightly. He sensed it, smiled at her in the mirror, said "We cannot possibly let such a gorgeous bottom go unused, Phyllis."

She managed to say "But I've never..."

He nodded, said "So it says right here in front of me. I get to teach. That's quite an honor. You certainly FEEL ready enough. But it's your body, therefore your choice. Proceed?" Waiting, he looked at her, leaned forward, slipped his cock back into her pussy and kissed the back of her neck lovingly. "What an incredible waste of one of mankind's finest resources, not using this ass of yours to the fullest. So to speak. High time to start."

She looked sideways at Janet, then nodded to him in the mirror, a level of surrender that was screamingly erotic.

Jerry's cockhead fitted perfectly into the deep buttocks-dimple that made a guiding funnel at the bottom of which lay her anus. He held there without trying to enter, just applying slippery pressure, exciting in its own right but made more so by anticipation and the unknown. He paused, handed her the vibrator. "You're in charge of your own pleasure.... Wait a moment or two until your body is completely happy, and then go after your clit with this. I'll drive from back here. Your body is ready, it can handle anything I can do to your butt. Let's go."

He pressed, she shrank for half a second, then pushed firmly back to meet his pressure.

Then he filled her bottom in one long, smooth erotic glide.

She gasped loudly, from sheer surprised delight. Three long steady gentle strokes and she applied the vibrator.

When later they discussed the experience, Phyllis admitted quite proudly that she literally had no idea whatever as to how long she'd come. But she did remember at some early point hearing Jerry ask, sounding as if from an incredible distance, "Are you absolutely CERTAIN you're enjoying yourself, Phyllis? Not faking things to impress me and Janet, are you? Maybe I should stop now?"

She didn't remember her reply, but Janet and Jerry did: "So help me god if you so much as slow down I may have to kill you. FUCK ME!"

Delighted, Jerry complied enthusiastically, eventually rotating them onto the bed with him on his back, her astride, riding. She reveled in the way he turned into a hog for her tits, his hands were every bit as educated as his tongue. He showed her how to cycle between holes: five here, ten there, back again to the first, all while she managed the vibrator.

Janet, increasingly frustrated and horny, finally said to Phyllis "Talk about wasted natural resources! His mouth isn't being used and I'm getting desperate. Phyllis, would you mind if I just sort of sat on Jerry's face while you're busy doing other things? I think he can manage. Can't you, Jerry dear?"

He said yes, of course, please do. Phyllis grinned at her, nodded. As she started to straddle, Janet asked "Phyllis, Jerry can eat me fine either direction. Shall I get on so you and I are face to face? Or would you rather not have another woman staring right at you just now?"

Phyllis grinned through yet another spasm, whispered "Carpe diem! Face to face, please." As Janet settled and Jerry's tongue found its target, she added "If you wouldn't mind...." and held up her breasts towards Janet's face. Janet reddened, then muttered "I have to admit I've always wanted to do this. Not with just anyone, but with YOU!" She caught the boobs in her hands and nursed back and forth while Jerry brought Janet up to full speed, which took only seconds.

Jerry managed to take the sharp edge off her neediness before he came in volcanic spurts deep in her bottom. There was a significant moment when all three were coming simultaneously -- the women, of course, outrunning him despite their having already had so many.

He stayed hard -- which amazed Phyllis, but Janet was used to it. Five minutes of gentle recuperation was all he needed. Janet set herself up doggie-style, asked Jerry for her personal favorite -- namely his free-standing full squat butt-fuck from behind, then guided Phyllis to sit amidst the tangle of legs. Some instruction, a great deal of lube, and shortly three of Phyllis's right fingers were inside Jerry's bottom while her left were in Janet's pussy. Phyllis was so taken by being inside their bodies that she very nearly came herself when the two sets of muscles clamped down on her hands in full climactic spasms.

Deciding to spend the whole night together was a no-brainer. They moved to the other, less rumpled bed. There was a great deal of prolonged kissing and fondling, and eventually agreement that this arrangement would have to be extended though the whole conference - less Janet's winning protest that she needed at least one full night of Jerry all to herself.

It was Janet's accidental midnight throw-away comment to Jerry that set Phyllis's ears up. "Happy birthday, Jerry. I couldn't think of a nicer present. For us both." Phyllis stared, her mind racing, and finally realized that in fact Jerry had never actually explained WHY he was in this hotel at this precise time. She looked in phony sternness at the two of them. Janet realized what she'd said, turned beet red.

Silence reigned for a minute, until finally Janet turned to Jerry and said softly "You know, Mister Jerry, I don't believe you ever really explained the reason you're here in this hotel. It's not to attend OUR conference! Care to explain? Just for fun?" She turned her gaze to Janet who got redder yet. "Or maybe Janet could explain equally well?'

Then when neither tried to answer, "I do believe, you two, that I've been set up! The NERVE!" She tried to bluster, pretend to be upset, but failed miserably.

Janet sat up, hugged her and said "Girl, yes, you have been both set up and thoroughly HAD -- in the carnal sense! I hope you don't mind.... And you DID seem to enjoy yourself. So what if there was a bit of forethought on my part? Forgive me?"

Phyllis shrugged, smiled a perfectly beatific smile and said "Probably. But we'll have to check and see at the end of the conference. We can take a preliminary vote in the morning... and IF it turns out that I get extra-special treatment all the rest of tonight, well, we might get a decision on forgiveness by breakfast."

They had the decision long before breakfast.

XXscribbler
XXscribbler
312 Followers
12