Quit Stalling

Story Info
An afternoon stop in the country.
2.3k words
3.95
22.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meloout
meloout
16 Followers

The wind tickled her face as the motorcycle vibrated under her. She loved when he took her for a ride on his Harley. The summer heat felt good on her bare arms which were wrapped tightly around his muscular body. They wound their way through the oil fields which dotted the countryside. It was a perfect day for a ride.

She was sure what he had in mind when he told her to bring a blanket along. Oh they had fucked before, but never in the outdoors. The thought of screwing in the wide open spaces sent shivers up her body.

The bike started to slow as they approached the end of the country road. She could see the main road now turned into nothing more than two tire tracks in the dirt. Bushes marked the entrance to a small wooded area about 20 yards down the dirt road. He guided the bike into a small grove of trees and bushes and parked so the bike was hidden from the main road. After he shut the bike off, she dismounted and looked around. She spotted a few more groves similar to this one, but otherwise, only fields of tall grass were visible. She couldn't believe the beautiful scenery stretched out before her.

He dismounted and removed his helmet and glasses placing them on the ground beside the bike. She removed her helmet and placed it beside his. He grabbed the blanket and spread it next to the Harley. As she approached him, he gave her that mischievous smile she loved so much.

"Are you going to try some funny business with me Mister?" she laughed.

"Well, if trying to fuck your brains out is considered "funny business", then Ma'am, I guess I am."

She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. He squeezed her closer and whispered how much she turned him on. As she pressed her firm breasts against him he thought his dick was going to bust through the zipper of his jeans.

"Damn she feels so good," he thought.

Soon their heated embrace moved to the blanket. As he kissed her she felt his hand moving over her tits. Her nipples were pushing up against the tee shirt she had worn. Based on his idea of bringing the blanket, she decided to not wear her bra. He continued to rub and fondle her soft breasts and hard nipples, all the while kissing her full lips.

His hands moved to her shoulders and she felt him pushing her down to her knees. She knew what he wanted but she wasn't sure about putting his dick in her mouth. In the past she always distracted him whenever he asked her to suck his cock. So far these distractions had worked. She now found herself face to face with his zipper, and based on the bulge, she could see he was not going to be distracted this time.

"Come on baby, let it out," he said as he moved closer to her face.

She slowly reached for his zipper, her mind racing on how was she going to stall him. She unzipped his pants and tried to unbutton his jeans.

"Hurry baby, I want to feel those lips of yours around my cock."

"What if someone shows up?" she said, trying to delay him.

"Just get my jeans off and suck my dick! Nobody's around," he said impatiently.

His jeans fell to his ankles leaving only his underwear between her and his cock. She reached over and started to rub his dick through the material.

"Damn baby, I'm about to explode! Get it on!" he was almost yelling.

As she pulled his underwear down his dick sprung out pointing skyward. She had never before seen his cock this hard. She wasn't sure she could get all of his dick in her mouth even if she wanted.

"Well, I've run out of excuses and time," she thought to herself.

She closed her eyes, stuck out her tongue, and moved her head toward his dick. She flinched when her tongue touched the end of his cock.

"Why is it so wet?" she thought.

She placed her tongue on his dick once again. She had to admit, his cock didn't taste too bad. As she licked the tip of it she could hear him start to moan.

She moved her tongue down one side of his shaft, then the other. She thought if she continued licking the sides and tip of his dick she wouldn't have to put it in her mouth. She ran her hands up and down his legs. She loved how strong and muscular his thighs were under her touch. She almost laughed out loud when she noticed that each time her tongue touched the tip of his dick he rose up on his toes.

She moved her hands up to his balls. She had learned some time ago from her girlfriend to handle a guys balls very carefully. She cupped his sack in the palm of her hand and gently massaged it.

"Fuck baby, that feels so damn good," he said.

She moved her other hand up and around to the base of his dick. She started to slide her hand up and down his shaft. Her other hand continued to fondle his balls. She smiled to herself as sounds were coming from him she had never heard before. She looked up at his face. His head was tilted backwards and his were glossy. By the look on his face she thought maybe she was hurting him.

"Don't stop baby, stroke that prick," he said excitedly.

She knew now she must be doing it right and continued moving her hand up and down his dick.

"Squeeze that cock harder baby," he said.

She tightened her grip, "Shit, it's rock hard!" she thought.

"Come on baby put my dick in your mouth!" he pleaded.

She knew it was time. No more stalling. She took a deep breath, exhaled, and moved her open mouth toward his dick. Still holding the base, she put the tip of his cock in her mouth and closed her lips around it. She moved her head back and forth letting his dick slide in and out of her mouth.

"Put it all in your mouth and suck on that cock baby!" he almost yelled at her.

She moved her hand and slid his dick toward the back of her mouth. She suddenly pulled her head back and almost threw up, coughing at the same time. Before she could catch her breath his dick was bumping up against her lips. She opened her mouth just as he took a step forward. She now found herself with most of his hard cock moving back and forth in her mouth. This time he didn't push it in all the way for which she was thankful. She found if she breathed through her nose she could keep his dick in her mouth without any trouble.

His hand moved to the back of her head forcing her to remain still as his cock slide back and forth in her mouth. She looked up at his face. He smiled down at her.

"Damn baby you're doing fucking fantastic!" he said as he increased the speed in which he moved his dick.

"Play with your pussy for me!" he said.

She moved her hand down and unbuttoned her jeans. She slid her hand inside the jeans and found her pussy was wet.

"Whoa, when did that happen?" she thought to herself.

She had been concentrating on giving him a blow job and didn't realize how much it was also turning her on. Her fingers rubbed back and forth on her pussy as she tried to keep her mouth firmly around his cock as it slid between her lips.

"Stop baby stop!" he said as he pulled his cock from her mouth. "Get those jeans off."

Her boots came off with ease, but it was tough to get her jeans off from a kneeing position. She went as fast as she could to remove them. As with her bra, she had left the panties at home. Soon she was sitting on the blanket wearing only her socks, tee shirt, and a big smile.

"Take that shirt off and let's see those tits!" he said as he kicked off his boots and removed his jeans and underwear.

She took her shirt off to reveal her small firm breasts. He had never complained about the size of her tits. He had told her how much he loved the fact she had nipples which stood out when aroused. He would suck on them till she thought she'd scream, then he'd pinch them till she almost climaxed. She loved it when he would place the entire tit into his mouth and suck as hard as he could.

"Bend over baby and show me that cute little ass," he said smiling.

She got on all fours and stuck her ass up in the air. She started to giggle as the wind blew over her wet pussy. It was a strange feeling having the warm sun on her bare back and a cool breeze between her legs. She did have a great ass and a tight little pussy he loved to fuck.

He moved behind her and moved his hand along the lips of her pussy. He smiled as he felt how wet and hot her pussy had become. He rubbed her lips several times and placed a finger into her. She moaned and pushed her butt back toward his hand. His finger went deep into her. He could feel the moist heat and thought how good it was going to be to fuck her.

He suddenly started to help her up. She was confused, didn't he want to fuck her? She certainly was ready!

"Lean over the bike sweet cheeks," he told her.

She moved forward and laid her stomach across the seat of the Harley. Leaning forward in this position she could see the open country side. It was beautiful. The trees swaying in the wind, the tall grass, the blue sky, the warm sun, the cool breeze across her bare bottom. Suddenly she felt a slap on her butt.

"Spread those legs gorgeous. "

She moved her legs wider and waited for his cock to enter her.

"What you want sweetie?" he laughed.

"Fuck me dude, stick that cock in and go to town," she smiled as she wiggled her ass.

He stepped forward and jammed his cock into her waiting pussy.

She moaned as he continued to fuck her, "Ohhh, ohhh fuck. I love your cock honey."

Feeling his cock inside her always drove her wild. The outdoor surroundings just added to the enjoyment of being fucked. He continued to ram his dick in her. With each trust she moved closer to orgasm. When she climaxed the rush she felt almost made her faint. But she wasn't ready for him to stop.

"Go baby, fuck me. Fuck my wet little pussy!" she said urging him on.

As he thrust his cock deep into her pussy her cute little butt cheeks bounced up and down. He loved the way they jiggled as his dick entered her.

The faster he plunged his dick into her the more her tits moved across the motorcycle. She could feel her erect nibbles rubbing against the leather seat. It was an odd but good feeling.

"Shit baby, pound that ass," she almost yelled.

He continued ramming his cock into her as he squeezed her ass cheeks. He wasn't sure how much longer he could keep from cumming.

He pulled his dick from her pussy and moved around in front of her. His cock was wet with her juices and still as hard as a rock. He moved his dick closer to her face.

"Suck on that cock baby," he said while trying to catch his breath.

The thought of his cock in her mouth no longer scared her. More than ever she wanted to try it again. She took him in her mouth and moved her head back and forth, pressing her lips around his dick. She could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth. He started moving his hips in rhythm with her. His dick slid across her tongue and hit the back of her throat. She saw he was once again up on his toes so she knew she was driving him wild.

He placed his hand behind her head and started to gently push as he slammed his dick deeper in her mouth.

"Keep it in your mouth babe 'cause I'm going to cum!" he yelled.

"Cum in my mouth?" she thought.

She had been having so much fun, she hadn't thought about him cumming in her mouth. She knew how much she was turning him on and didn't want to spoil his enjoyment, so she braced herself and wondered how his cum would taste.

"Oh fuck baby I'm cumming!" he hollered.

She could feel his cock twitching. When the first wave of cum hit the back of her throat she almost pulled back from his cock. She forced herself to ease forward taking all of his dick into her mouth. The second wave didn't feel as strong. She could hear him almost yelling how great it felt.

When he finished he leaned against the motorcycle and tried to catch his breath.

"Damn baby, that was great! I'm not sure which was better, your pussy or your mouth."

She smiled at him and opened her mouth. He could see his load of cum under her tongue. She closed her mouth and swallowed. It didn't taste as bad as she thought it would.

Still smiling at him she said, "Yummy."

He laughed and shook his head. "What a woman!"

They got dressed and fired up the Harley.

As they road off she smiled to herself and thought, "I never knew a blowjob would keep a man up on his toes. Why did I wait?"

It had been a beautiful day and a beautiful ride. She could hardly wait for the next one.

meloout
meloout
16 Followers