Quite a Day

Story Info
Day long fun for crossdresser.
1.5k words
4.48
14.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up lying on my stomach, groggy and feeling completely hungover. Slowly, its all coming back to me now. Wow, what a night. Rubbing the sand out of my eyes, I looked around and realized i'm in Frank's bed, in his house. I guess i never went back to my apartment last night. What a way to start the weekend.

I throw back the covers and step out of bed, noticing myself in the full length mirror. I'm wearing a sexy nightie, thong panties, and knee-high nylons. Damn, I look hot. I love that outfit, especially how my tiny cock looks tucked away in those tight little panties. I also notice that there is some dried cum in my panties, and wow does my ass hurt. I'm starting to remember last night's activities. I know I was fucked all night long, dressed up exactly how Frank likes me, how I like to feel. There's nothing like silk and lace to make a guy feel sexy.

Frank comes into the bedroom and sees that i'm awake. He comes over to me and kisses me hard on the mouth, plunging his tongue inside and sucking on my bottom lip. I feel his hand grab my ass as he comments on my outfit, then reach back to the front of grab my cock through my panties. I'm getting excited, and he can tell, as he turns me around and bends me over the bed. I slide my panties down and Frank kneels down and starts eating my ass really well. He knows that's my "on" switch, and after a few minutes of tonguing my asshole, he stands back up, kisses the back of my neck, and lines his cock head up against my asshole and pushes it inside me. It stings at first, a reminder of last night's activities, but then starts to feel good. I'm still lubed a bit from last night, so he's able to really fuck me deep and hard right from the start. I know with this rhythm he's not going to last long, just a quickie to get off, and i'm right. Frank moans out, pushes deep and holds it there as he cums in my ass. I love when he finishes inside me, I think its romantic (and sexy as all hell) to carry his seed around all day, feeling it drip and run down my legs after some time. As we compose ourselves, Frank kisses me and tells me there's coffee for me in the kitchen.

I head into the kitchen to the coffee machine. While i'm at the counter taking my first sip, you come up behind me and rub my ass, thanking me for this mornings quickie, and reminding me that I never got to cum. At that moment, Frank slides my panties down, and with one hand sticks 2 fingers inside my ass and finger fucks me while using his other hand to stroke my cock. He's licking and kissing my neck, and i'm in ecstasy. He keeps an even pace up for a few minutes, and I can no longer hold back, I moan out and spray my cum all over the floor. We both clean up my mess, then he tells me he's having friends over later so he needs to go shopping and get ready.

I take a shower, dry off, slip a butt plug in my ass, put some sexy lingerie on under my regular clothes, and head out to do some errands. I yell to Frank that I'll be back in a few hours.

When i return, i notice that there's a couple of cars in the driveway. His friends George and Stephen are there. They're good friends of his, guys he's known a while and used to go clubbing on the weekends with before he and I met. I enter the house and call out to Frank. He responds and tells me they're in the sun room, in the hot tub. I head that way, cutting through the bedroom when I notice a note with my name on it. It says "wear this" and its laying on top of a tiny, yellow thong bikini. Its slutty, and I immediately love it. I put it on, tuck my penis back, and head to the hot tub. I enter the room and they guys all whistle and comment on me, making me blush. Frank tells me to turn around so they can get a look at me. I do my best twirl, and start to climb into the hot tub when you come over and reach up and give my ass a grab.

I settle in next to Frank and he's all hands on me, which I love, but is odd for him to do in front of his friends. The bubbles cloud the water, and Frank takes advantage of that and pulls my bikini to the side, exposing my dick, and strokes me underwater. I try not to let on, but I think the guys get a sense of what's happening. This goes on a few minutes until George comes over to our side of the hot tub and sits next to me. He reaches down and slides his hand under my bikini top and pinches my nipple. He starts stroking his own cock and tells me I look sexy. Stephen comes over and standing up, I notice he must have slipped his bathing suit off because he's nude and has a massive erection and sticks it in my face.

I look nervously at Frank, and he gives me an approving nod, so I lean in and start sucking Stephen's cock. George slides his hand back to my ass and finds my butt plug. He asks me to stand up so he can see it, so I stand, turn around, spread my cheeks and show them the plug. They all comment about how hot it is, and how sexy I am, and how Frank landed a hottie. I'm swimming in the comments, when to my surprise, Frank says "why don't you guys see for yourselves." I'm not sure, but I believe he just announced that we're going to have a sex party. Frank pulls me close and whispers in my ear to go put on something sexy in the bedroom.

I get out, dry off, and head to the bedroom to put on some new lingerie and thigh-highs, and get on the bed on all fours. Frank, George and Stephen walk in a few minutes later, naked, and head right for me. George puts his cock in my mouth while Frank gets some lube from the night stand and puts it on my ass. A moment later, I feel Frank insert a finger, then two, then pull them out and replace them with his cock. I moan on George's cock, and he starts breathing heavily. All of a sudden, she says "oh shit, i'm cumming" and with that I feel the first of several ropes of cum splash against the back of my throat. I struggle to swallow it all as Frank is fucking me harder and harder. As George pulls out of my mouth, Stephen takes his place and I start sucking on him.

Frank grunts and I know he's about to cum. He tells me to clamp down on his cock with my ass, which I do, and he cum hard inside me. He pulls out and tells Stephen to try my ass. I'm shocked that he doesn't ask me first, but i'm so swept away in lust that I don't protest. Stephen pulls out of my mouth and walks around to my ass and just drives his cock all the way in. I'm a bit worn out by now, but it still hurt a bit. He tells me to flip over on to my back, then really starts to plow me. Frank leans over me and puts my cock in his mouth. I barely last a minute before I cum. He collects the cum in his mouth, and when i'm done, he kisses me, pushing my cum into my mouth as we make out. As I swallow my own load, Stephen says he's going to cum.

I assumed he'd pull out, but he drives it home and unloads in my ass. We all are spent, out of breath, and start laughing. Stephen and George walk over to me, kiss me on the mouth, then head to the bathroom to clean up. Frank again kisses me, but more passionately. He tells me that he loves me, that that was the hottest thing he's ever done, and asks me if i'm ok. I say yes, i'm fine, and that I love him too. He gets me a towel and I wipe my chin, and my ass, and head towards the shower. Cleaning up in the shower, I think about what just happened and I feel like a total slut with a belly and an ass full of cum, and I like it.

We all have dinner and drinks together, and as the wee hours of night expire, George and Stephen leave, and Frank and I, exhausted head off to bed. I put on some lingerie and get under the sheets.

Wow, that was quite a day.