Quite a Medical Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time we got into my apartment I needed a drink.

"Cindy, what's your preference. Scotch, Gin or Whiskey?"

"I'll have what you are having." She answered.

"C'mere honey. I need a shower and want you to wash my back." I instructed her.

"OK Marna, I'll be right there."

By the time I got into the bathroom she was stripped and standing in front of the shower stall waiting.

"Cindy, I think I have changed my mind. Right now I would rather have you make soft tender love to my pussy. The kind we didn't have the time to enjoy on the boat."

"Oh yes, Marna. I would love to make you feel good."

"Now Cindy, I want you to use your pretty mouth on me."

I lay on the bed and opened my legs slightly. She lay beside me and lightly and gently began to fondle my breasts. It didn't take much of that before my nipples were as hard as bullets. She lowered her face down my stomach kissing it every inch of the way only stopping her downward movement when she reached my navel and let her tongue explore that area. Damn, it felt great. After spending a few minutes there she continued down until her mouth was just above the lips of my pussy. She let her fingers open them wide and then moved her face into the gap of my pussy. She still had her body twisted around so her chest was up by my waist so she turned ever so slowly until she was lying between my legs with her face now completely buried in my warm wet pussy.

She used her two hands to keep my pussy spread open and let her tongue explore it to find my clit. She then worked on the sheath until she was able too slide it back and let my nub out for her tongue to work on. It felt as if she was letting her tongue slide first up one side of the nub and then down to the bottom of it and then up the other side. When she got to the top of the nub it felt as if she just let the tip of her tongue flick back and forth with increasing speed. While she was doing this she had moved her one hand down to hold my pussy lips apart and then folded two or three fingers together and then used them to finger fuck me with. Between her fingers in my pussy and her tongue on my clit I wasn't going to last long. When I finally exploded she concentrated on licking up every drop of my juices she could manage. Before she was finished she used her hands to spread my legs even further and then worked her face down to where it was facing my ass. She then let her tongue flick up and run around the ring of my asshole. After she had gotten it wet she forced her tongue deep into my ass and I thought I would die with the excitement. I had never had that done to me before and I LOVED it.

"Cindy, that was wonderful."

"Marna, did you really like it?" she asked.

"Cindy I can honestly say I have never had any one eat my pussy nor tongue my ass well as you just did."

She almost squealed with excitement over the compliment.

"Cindy, does Mac ever join in with the two of you when you do this to Joan and does Joan ever use her mouth on you?" I asked.

"On no, Mac never has been with us when we're together." She answered "And yes, Joan has used her mouth on me a couple of times."

"Do you enjoy fucking him?"

"Not very much. He comes too fast."

"Well, maybe we can at least have a threesome with Joan taking care of you and I. If that works OK we can think about letting Mac join in."

"That sounds OK Marna but I would really like to keep your pussy for myself."

"Now, Now, Now, you can't be selfish." I laughed.

"Cindy, I'm going to invite Joan over tomorrow night for a few drinks. I would like for you to be here and I am going to talk plainly about you performing on me with your mouth. I think Joan will be a little upset but you can make it up to her by making a move on her while I watch. What do you think?"

"Oh, she will be beside herself if she thinks that I have made you feel good."

'That's OK. I want you to get her to eat your pussy while I watch. Do you think you can do that?"

"Marna, if that's what you want me to do I will try. Marna, I don't think you understand my feelings. I only want to make you feel good but I will do whatever you ask."

"That's sweet Cindy. You do make me feel very special."

The get together the next night was scheduled to begin at eight but the girls were there long before that. Anxious I guess. I had tons of snack foods and a wide open bar. I had also uncorked a couple of bottles of wine in case they didn't want any of the hard stuff.

We all seemed to get along great. The conversation naturally turned to our recent sailing adventure and we all got a good laugh out of it. Cindy and I kidded Joan about dragging Mac overboard with her. She said that she didn't do that but they both slid together. I continued the joking with, "It looked to me as if you had such a tight grip on his cock with your mouth he didn't have a choice but to follow you into the drink." That had us all laughing again. I then steered the conversation about how we were built and I had to compliment Joan on a lovely pair of tits. I said something that she didn't really need a life preserver with those things to hold her up. Cindy said "Oh yes, and they are so firm." As soon as she said that Joan blushed big time.

Playing along with it I had to ask, "Cindy, now just how do you know how firm Joan's tits are?"

She came right back with, "Oh her and I get together every now and then and I just know."

"What do you mean 'get together'?"

Cindy stayed right with it saying, "Oh Marna, don't be so square. Joan and I can give each other as much pleasure as any guy can. Isn't that right Joan?"

Oh, Oh. It was out on the table now and I couldn't wait to hear the response.

"Well, I guess." Was her weak answer.

I continued with, "Cindy, how would you describe my tits?"

"Oh, they look lovely to me but then again I haven't seen them close up." She said as she was winking at me.

"I can rectify that as I loosened my blouse and unhooked my bra. I let the blouse and bra fall to the floor and asked, "Well?"

"Mmmmmm, they do look nice. What do you think Joan?" commented Cindy.

"They are very nice." It appeared to me she couldn't take her eyes off them.

"Joan, reach up and tell Cindy if they are as firm as hers."

That was all Joan needed. Her hand went up and her face followed it. Her lips were only a few inches away from my tits and I reached behind her head and pulled her to them. She instantly began to lick the underside of them while her fingers were playing with my nipples.

"Girls, I think we would all feel better if we got rid of these clothes. Just drape them over the back of the living room chairs and follow me into the bedroom.

Cindy was bouncing her way back and Joan was walking with a little trepidation but coming along rather quickly.

When we got to my king size bed Cindy was like a little school girl bragging that her boobies were bigger than those on the other girls. I never took my eyes off of Joan to see what she would do when she saw Cindy being so open. I didn't have to wait long.

She reached out a hand and gently pulled Cindy near her. Within a minute she had buried her face between Cindy's lovely tits and had a hand down between Cindy's legs and her fingers searching for her clit. There was little doubt she wanted to make Cindy feel good.

I already had had Cindy's mouth buried in my pussy and now I wanted Joan to do the same thing for me. I asked, "Joan, are you going to do me after Cindy or would you rather get me now while my pussy is hot for you and just waiting to experience your tongue."

That took Joan aback and she raised her mouth from Cindy's tits and I reached my hand out and took her other hand and sort of uncoupled her from Cindy. I pulled her with me back over to the edge of the bed and lay back again pulling her on top of me. I had to scoot my ass up higher on the bed and she followed me.

When I had my head up on a pillow I forcefully pushed her head toward my crotch and from there she knew exactly what to do. Damn, her tongue was as exciting as Cindy's. She had my clit out and uncovered in a matter of seconds and had a handful of her fingers delving deep in my pussy. She had gathered them together tent style and was able to get them in me up to the top of her hand. Whew. When she started to fist fuck me I thought I was going to go over the top way too soon and reached down and pushed her face just a little way away saying, "Joan, you are terrific. I would love to have you do to my asshole what you are doing to my pussy. Will you?"

That was all it took. She rolled me over on my stomach and used her hands to spread the cheeks of my ass before moving her face down so it was positioned in front of my asshole. I could feel her tongue flick out and then it lightly touched the rim and then she pushed it inside of the walls of my asshole. I threw myself back and buried myself in the mattress with excitement. Whew. The next thing I felt was her fingers reaching down and back to my pussy. She had her fingers searching out my clit and was soon working it at the same time she was tongue fucking my asshole. That must have lasted about twenty seconds before I had the beginning of a major explosion. I couldn't tell whether my pussy or my asshole felt better but I know the rush I was feeling started deep inside of me and my juices were pouring out of my pussy. She reached under me to roll me on my back and when she had me there spent a great deal of time licking my pussy clean of my juices. And I thought that Cindy knew how to eat pussy...Joan is the expert.

"Hey girls, do you think Mac could handle the three of us in one session?"

Joan responded, " I'm not sure if he could handle us but I would bet he would die trying. His vanity would allow anything else."

I couldn't let this go unanswered, "I'm going to give him a call and invite him over."

"Mac, Marna. I'm here with two other lovely girls and between the three of us there isn't a stitch of clothes to be seen."

"Yeah, I'm sure you could just imagine that. The question we are wrestling with is could an OLD guy like you handle three young beauties like us if we invited you over. We wouldn't want to waste an invitation if all you could do was to get it up once a night."

"Oh, you could, could you. Well get your old ass over here NOW."

I turned to them and said, "He says he could have all three of us begging for mercy after he fucked each of us a couple of times. As you heard. I invited him over."

He was there in thirty minutes raring to go. As he walked in my front door and saw six bare tits and three winking pussies he was a goner. He literally tore his clothes getting them off and his hard on was like a monument protruding in front of him.

Joan was being cute when she asked him if he would like a drink.

"A drink, no, I would like a fuck. Which one of you lucky ladies is going to be first?"

Cindy followed Joan's smart-ass invitation by saying, "Girls, his first fuck will probably be his last when he has a chance to try one of us."

"Mac, I'll see if you are good as you think you are. I offered.

"What the hell do you mean 'little pecker'? This thing is going to open you up." He said as he had one hand holding his cock and waiving it in the air in front of him.

I walked over and replaced his hand with my own and started a slow massaging up and down the length of his shaft. He had been hotter than a firecracker when he walked in the door and my touching him was getting him even more ready.

"Mac, lay on your back. I want to lower myself on your wand." He was on his back in a second and I straddled him with a knee clutching each of his thighs and my hand bracing myself to steady myself. I lowered down ever so slowly until he was buried to the hilt. He was moaning more than a woman would but it also felt good to me as well. Joan figured this was the right time to lower her pussy on his face which she did but she wasn't very gentle. She lowered herself gently but then smashed her pussy on his mouth and then put all of her weight on her lower half so his mouth was supporting all of her weight. She was going to smother him if she didn't let up just a little. A few minutes of that and his arms and legs were flailing away trying to free up his mouth to catch a breath. He was trying to get his hands under her to lift her off but the way she had her legs holding his neck he wasn't able to. I wasn't sure what the hell she was up to but knew I would have to help him so I pushed her off to one side and you could have heard his inhalation a mile off.

"Joan, what the fuck were you doing? Sex is one thing, murder is another."

"I guess I got carried away."

"Carried away would have been what they would have been doing to me if Marna hadn't pushed you off. I better never let you get in that position with me again."

"C'mon guys. Stop the fighting and start the fucking" called Cindy.

"You're right 'big tits'." Let the game begin. Mac announced, "Cindy, I would like to start with you."

He took her by the hand and led her to the edge of the big bed and gave her the slightest push. She was soon on her back with her pussy staring him in the face. Eating pussy wasn't what he had in mind. He was holding his erection with one hand as he leaned over and opened her pussy lips with the other and then let himself down on her with the head of his cock just barely opening her pussy. One huge thrust and he was buried and Cindy was throwing her legs in the air. He reached under her ass and pulled her up to him as he drove his rock hard cock deep within her. Over and over he rammed it home and she was in her glory as she felt it opening her pussy to the limit. He lowered himself so her tits were pressing against his chest and then he started to throw his own hips from side to side to let his cock touch some spots it couldn't reach with straight in and out thrusting.

That was all it took and Cindy was howling as she had her orgasm, "Yes Mac, more. Do it more. FUCK me, Yes. More like that." She apparently loved him throwing his cock from side to side in her pussy. "You've never fucked me like that before."

Her howling was turning him on as well and a few more thrusts and he was filling her pussy with his juices. "Cindy, so you like me fucking you that way?" he asked.

"Are you kidding me? I'll never let you fuck me any other way in the future."

All during this time I had led Joan over to the sofa and pushed her face down to my pussy. I had found she liked to be treated as the subservient one during some of our other get togethers and told her, " Joan, I first want you to lick my pussy and then move your face around so you can stick your tongue up my ass. While you are doing that I want you to let your fingers get my clit out for action and then use your tender fingers to bring me to an orgasm."

"OK Marna. Tell me if I am doing it right."

Mac was listening to this and came over close to me with his now soft cock hanging between his legs.

"Marna, how about sucking this while she is doing you? It isn't hard now but I'll bet you could change that."

I took the head of him in my mouth and ran my tongue around the rim. I pulled away a minute and told Cindy to take his balls in her hand and massage them while I was giving him a blowjob. She did and we would have made quite the picture. Joan was burying her face in my ass with her fingers in my pussy, Mac had his cock in my mouth and Cindy was cradling his balls in her hand.

Mac and Cindy had just had orgasms so I was the first to explode. As the warm rush came over me I reached down behind my ass and pulled Joan's face deeper into it. She had her tongue working fast and furious up my ass with her fingers doing a great job on my pussy and when I let go I really exploded. My juices ran out of my pussy like a river and Joan moved her mouth to catch most of them. She reached up and massaged my tits as she felt me let go and as soon as she had lapped up all of my juices she could she moved her mouth up to take my nipple between her lips. Damn, she is a hell of a sex slave. She not only does everything I ask of her but also dreams up things she thinks will please me. She is hardly ever wrong.

By then Mac's cock was coming to life and I wanted it buried deep inside of me "Mac, get that teeny weenie over her and stick it to me."

"I'll teeny weenie you. You better be careful or I'll stick it up your ass and having you scream to high heaven."

"Well, you could probably do that once. Then you would have a tough time doing it a second time without a cock for I would cut that damn thing off." I replied.

"Ooops, once would be too much then for everyone." He said with a huge laugh.

He then took himself out of my mouth and dropped to between my legs and pushed his hard shaft in me.

"Fuck me the way you were moving with Cindy. That looked neat."

Damn, it felt neat too. He was swinging his hips from side to side and then just to exaggerate it a little more put his hand down on his shaft and used his hand to move his cock from side to side even more vigorously than just his hips were doing. Whew, this was a new level of fucking and I loved it. I was throwing my pussy at his cock as hard as I could and he was moving his hips from side to side as hard as he could. Between us we were creating an altogether different fucking motion that either of us had ever felt before. About two minutes of it and we were both feeling the rush of orgasms come over us. With Joan just having eaten my pussy a little while earlier I didn't let go with a huge amount of come but the feeling deep inside of me was still terrific. He pulled out of me and only shot a small stream over my stomach after the big one he had unloaded in Cindy a little while before. Whew, what a session!

Things went along pretty much the same with us after that. Every now and then I would go into his office for an 'examination' and since the law demands a female nurse be present anytime a doctor is examining a female patient Cindy joined in for my 'examination'. I would lie up on the narrow doctor's examination table and he would stand at the foot of it and ram his cock deep inside of me. I had to be very careful not to let go with one of my usual howls when I was exploding for many times there were patients waiting in the small examination rooms on either side of the one we were using. When he was pouring it to me, Cindy would sometimes drape her tits over my face for my mouth to work on or else she would kneel alongside of the table and use her hands on his balls. That was a surefire bet to hurry him along.

All in all I would say my relocation has gone very well and I have become right at home with my new location!

12