Quite Contrary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, after enough of the slow build up, she cannot take any more of the gradual climb, she wants to get to the top, and she wants to get there now. Her fingers suddenly go wild, changing the circles to an accelerated back and forth vibration, her chest heaves and her voice whimpers a weak protest, “no, mmmm, no….” followed by a shallow and insincere cry for help, “oh god….. help me,” as her clit and cunt begin to pulsate around her fingers and her whimpers become a cry out loud and her head rolls from side to side on her forearm, pressing her face, her eyes, into her arm and then her hand holds onto her face, twisted in ecstasy.

The cries become whimpers again as she begins a slow cascade back down, until two fingers apply one last concentrated effort, pressing on the clit firmly for one more mini-climax that releases all of the energies that had built up from the first touch.

I turn to let the shower hit my face, eyes closed, hands on hips, then my head falls down towards the ground for one last deep breath before my body begins to recover its location in space and time. Eyes open, I smile, it is good to be Mary this morning. It would be even better to be with her tonight...

12